Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  kitti on Thu 19 Jun - 21:23

MADELEINE: FULL DNA MATCH OF MISSING GIRL ‘UNDER CARPET IN CAR BOOT‘

The Daily Mail, 11/09/2007


     Police to search church where McCanns prayed Tests suggest Madeleine ‘accidentally poisoned by overdose‘ Bugged phone calls convinced police Madeleine is dead Portuguese newspapers label Kate McCann a ‘violent‘ mother Madeleine: DNA in the McCanns‘ hire care boot is said to be a full match Kate and Gerry McCann face sensational new forensic claims linking them to the alleged killing of their daughter Madeleine.

Police sources in Portugal asserted that a full DNA profile matching the missing four–year–old had been recovered from the boot of the couple‘s hire car.

In addition, it was claimed that blood had been discovered underneath the boot‘s upholstery in the Renault Scenic – which was rented by the couple 25 days after their daughter vanished.

There have been suggestions that the profile could be a hair or a flake of skin – which could have been innocently transferred by the couple at any time.

On their return to Britain on Sunday, Mr McCann reiterated his insistence that they had "nothing" to do with the disappearance of their daughter.

Friends of the couple say they are victims of a campaign by the Portuguese to pressurise them into a confession.

But last night detectives were insisting that blood had been found in the boot.

The claim came on a dramatic day when: The McCanns found themselves under investigation from British police and social services to assess whether their twin son and daughter are at risk.

Portuguese police said they are on the verge of handing over a dossier of evidence to the public prosecutor accusing Mrs McCann of killing her daughter.

New forensic results from British scientists were said to be due in Portugal within days amid claims that toxicology tests suggest Madeleine was accidentally poisoned by some sort of overdose.

Police were preparing to search the church where the McCanns prayed for their daughter‘s safe return.

Portuguese newspapers labelled Kate McCann a violent mother prone to "hysterical reactions".

Claims were made that bugged phone calls between the McCanns and their friends have convinced police their daughter is dead.

Scroll down for more... Gerry and Kate McCann insist they had ‘nothing‘ to do with the disappearance of their daughter Read more...

Hunt for Madeleine‘s body moves to church where McCanns prayed McCanns call in heavyweight lawyers to clear their name Now British police ask if twins are ‘at risk‘ Portuguese picture of ‘hysterical wife‘ Detectives trying to prove that Kate McCann killed her daughter have launched an astonishing smear campaign against her.

They painted the 3'–year–old doctor as a violent mother prone to "hysterical reactions" and losing control.

The allegations were leaked to Portuguese newspapers hours after Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry left the country under a cloud of suspicion about the disappearance of four–year–old Madeleine.

Quoting police sources, the papers alleged that Mrs McCann became "visibly out of control" under questioning by police, and that witnesses had described her as "violent" and "aggressive" towards her children.

It was claimed that she routinely put Madeleine and the two–year–old twins to bed in the family‘s holiday apartment "while Gerry played tennis and lay by the pool".

The reports also quoted witnesses who have given statements to police. Pamela Fenn, who was in an apartment above the family on May 3 – the night Madeleine disappeared – is quoted as saying she believed Mrs McCann sometimes became violent and "out of control" in the room below.

She claimed that "the little girl‘s screams calling for her daddy were very audible".

Another witness is quoted as saying that Mrs McCann "seemed to have moments of aggressiveness towards her children" and that her husband, "though more absent, had more emotional control".

Mrs McCann is said to have strongly denied both these allegations in police interviews.

The damaging picture painted by Portuguese newspapers emerged as police sought to convince the public prosecutor that they have a strong enough case to charge Mrs McCann over the murder or accidental death of her daughter.

The McCanns have repeatedly insisted they are loving parents who had nothing to do with Madeleine‘s disappearance. They are convinced police are trying to frame them.

But the allegations, strongly denied by the family, risk poisoning public support for the couple and stopping donations to the "Find Madeleine" campaign they set up.

Portugal‘s secrecy laws prevent police from talking about the investigation, but the leaked material appears to contain specific information about interviews conducted with the McCanns last week.

It was claimed that Mrs McCann became "hysterical" at times during her 13 hours of interrogation and refused to reply to some of the questions.

It was alleged that she offered no explanation for why Madeleine‘s DNA appeared to have been found in a car the couple hired 25 days after she vanished.

Nor is she said to have given any satisfactory answer to whether she had slapped her daughter, or whether she sedated the children.


kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  Roasted Arizona on Thu 19 Jun - 21:51

'Visibly out of control'.......just like she was outside the court the other day.

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  Lioned on Thu 19 Jun - 22:00

Ugly woman,ugly temper ?

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  kitti on Fri 20 Jun - 7:18

Yes, the pj certainly saw something in her and it wasn't nice.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  kathybelle on Fri 20 Jun - 7:26

kitti wrote:MADELEINE: FULL DNA MATCH OF MISSING GIRL ‘UNDER CARPET IN CAR BOOT‘

The Daily Mail, 11/09/2007


     Police to search church where McCanns prayed Tests suggest Madeleine ‘accidentally poisoned by overdose‘ Bugged phone calls convinced police Madeleine is dead Portuguese newspapers label Kate McCann a ‘violent‘ mother Madeleine: DNA in the McCanns‘ hire care boot is said to be a full match Kate and Gerry McCann face sensational new forensic claims linking them to the alleged killing of their daughter Madeleine.

Police sources in Portugal asserted that a full DNA profile matching the missing four–year–old had been recovered from the boot of the couple‘s hire car.

In addition, it was claimed that blood had been discovered underneath the boot‘s upholstery in the Renault Scenic – which was rented by the couple 25 days after their daughter vanished.

There have been suggestions that the profile could be a hair or a flake of skin – which could have been innocently transferred by the couple at any time.

On their return to Britain on Sunday, Mr McCann reiterated his insistence that they had "nothing" to do with the disappearance of their daughter.

Friends of the couple say they are victims of a campaign by the Portuguese to pressurise them into a confession.

But last night detectives were insisting that blood had been found in the boot.

The claim came on a dramatic day when: The McCanns found themselves under investigation from British police and social services to assess whether their twin son and daughter are at risk.

Portuguese police said they are on the verge of handing over a dossier of evidence to the public prosecutor accusing Mrs McCann of killing her daughter.

New forensic results from British scientists were said to be due in Portugal within days amid claims that toxicology tests suggest Madeleine was accidentally poisoned by some sort of overdose.

Police were preparing to search the church where the McCanns prayed for their daughter‘s safe return.

Portuguese newspapers labelled Kate McCann a violent mother prone to "hysterical reactions".

Claims were made that bugged phone calls between the McCanns and their friends have convinced police their daughter is dead.

Scroll down for more... Gerry and Kate McCann insist they had ‘nothing‘ to do with the disappearance of their daughter Read more...

Hunt for Madeleine‘s body moves to church where McCanns prayed McCanns call in heavyweight lawyers to clear their name Now British police ask if twins are ‘at risk‘ Portuguese picture of ‘hysterical wife‘ Detectives trying to prove that Kate McCann killed her daughter have launched an astonishing smear campaign against her.

They painted the 3'–year–old doctor as a violent mother prone to "hysterical reactions" and losing control.

The allegations were leaked to Portuguese newspapers hours after Mrs McCann and her husband Gerry left the country under a cloud of suspicion about the disappearance of four–year–old Madeleine.

Quoting police sources, the papers alleged that Mrs McCann became "visibly out of control" under questioning by police, and that witnesses had described her as "violent" and "aggressive" towards her children.

It was claimed that she routinely put Madeleine and the two–year–old twins to bed in the family‘s holiday apartment "while Gerry played tennis and lay by the pool".

The reports also quoted witnesses who have given statements to police. Pamela Fenn, who was in an apartment above the family on May 3 – the night Madeleine disappeared – is quoted as saying she believed Mrs McCann sometimes became violent and "out of control" in the room below.

She claimed that "the little girl‘s screams calling for her daddy were very audible".

Another witness is quoted as saying that Mrs McCann "seemed to have moments of aggressiveness towards her children" and that her husband, "though more absent, had more emotional control".

Mrs McCann is said to have strongly denied both these allegations in police interviews.

The damaging picture painted by Portuguese newspapers emerged as police sought to convince the public prosecutor that they have a strong enough case to charge Mrs McCann over the murder or accidental death of her daughter.

The McCanns have repeatedly insisted they are loving parents who had nothing to do with Madeleine‘s disappearance. They are convinced police are trying to frame them.

But the allegations, strongly denied by the family, risk poisoning public support for the couple and stopping donations to the "Find Madeleine" campaign they set up.

Portugal‘s secrecy laws prevent police from talking about the investigation, but the leaked material appears to contain specific information about interviews conducted with the McCanns last week.

It was claimed that Mrs McCann became "hysterical" at times during her 13 hours of interrogation and refused to reply to some of the questions.

It was alleged that she offered no explanation for why Madeleine‘s DNA appeared to have been found in a car the couple hired 25 days after she vanished.

Nor is she said to have given any satisfactory answer to whether she had slapped her daughter, or whether she sedated the children.


Thanks Kitti    

It's good to see that some of these articles are still around, lots of information has disappeared.

Btw. Kate McCann wasn't hysterical, when she and her sister-in-law Trish Cameron, were sending out texts from inside the police station, to Justine McGuinness, who was waiting outside.

http://l-azzeri-lies-in-the-sun.com/Despicable__Dishonest..html




kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  kitti on Fri 20 Jun - 7:35

Yes I remember that.



She was so worried she was laughing in the police station and I wonder what she was putting in those texts..'those f......g t....rs haven't got a clue and won't catch us'



Different when she was about to become an arquido though

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  Guest on Fri 20 Jun - 7:56

Nor is she said to have given any satisfactory answer to whether she had slapped her daughter, or whether she sedated the children.

There's what happened to poor wee Maddie. Right there.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  ann_chovey on Fri 20 Jun - 8:31

Iris wrote:
Nor is she said to have given any satisfactory answer to whether she had slapped her daughter, or whether she sedated the children.

There's what happened to poor wee Maddie.  Right there.  


Yes, hmmm.......


One question being asked is why didn't the parents put their children in the evening creche which is open until 11.30pm? Why didn't they hire a babysitter, bookable at the Mark Warner reception desk?
In a further twist, locals now claim that Madeleine did not always settle well. One evening they allege she ran away into the paths between the apartments, hiding for half an hour when it was time for bed.


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-474656/Madeleine-missing-hour-did-McCanns-check-children.html#ixzz35A7pLFkA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  duncanmac on Fri 20 Jun - 9:40

Iris wrote:
Nor is she said to have given any satisfactory answer to whether she had slapped her daughter, or whether she sedated the children.

There's what happened to poor wee Maddie.  Right there.  

Wasnt there a story doing the rounds at the time that KM was desparately trying to locate a woman who stayed by the pool.
It was alleged this person had witnessed the slapping incident

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  duncanmac on Fri 20 Jun - 9:44

KM has always struck me as the only child type of character who has this attitude of
" Children should be seen and not heard "

The thought of a child disrupting her day, is beneath her

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  kitti on Fri 20 Jun - 9:52

I don't think she had a bond with Madeleine.



Dont forget, Kate McCann had to have relatives staying with her most off the time as she couldnt cope with one child.



The reason they went with other couples on holiday is because the mccanns like the mingling off all the children so it means someone else could take responsibility off looking after THEIR children....they were lazy parents especially Gerry.



They never had that in PDL ....that's why they were in the creche every day, they couldn't be bothered most off all Gerry, he wanted to do his own thing and Kate McCann got annoyed with that so in the creche they went for MEtimee...poor little things and I would like to know why Madeleine only spent 15 minutes in the creche one day before she was picked up....bet that pissed off Kate McCann that day.




Last edited by kitti on Fri 20 Jun - 9:54; edited 1 time in total

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  kitti on Fri 20 Jun - 9:53

If I remember, Kate McCann even asked her cleaner to look after Madeleine

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  ann_chovey on Fri 20 Jun - 10:13

duncanmac wrote:
Iris wrote:
Nor is she said to have given any satisfactory answer to whether she had slapped her daughter, or whether she sedated the children.

There's what happened to poor wee Maddie.  Right there.  

Wasnt there a story doing the rounds at the time that KM was desparately trying to locate a woman who stayed by the pool.
It was alleged this person had witnessed the slapping incident


Vicky and Jason Boyd's son Louie allegedly played football with Maddie.....article in 'First' magazine.

http://www.gerrymccannsblogs.co.uk/press/1may7/first-19-05-07.htm

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Location : France
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  Guest on Fri 20 Jun - 11:03

"Her favourite toy cat was left on the bed" but in the very next picture, Amélie is playing with it! Is this normal behavior of a mother who has lost a child? Giving her possessions away to a sibling only weeks (if even that) afterwards?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  malena stool on Fri 20 Jun - 15:07

One of the first photos of Kate taken right after Madeleine's disappearance showed her with bruising on her left upper arm. The same photo a couple if days later showed no bruises at all, they had been hair brushed out.

I know this has been mentioned before, both on 3As and here on MM I believe, but could this have been where she had lost the plot and Gerry had pulled her away from Madeleine?

Does anyone have a copy of the photo as first printed?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  MaryB on Fri 20 Jun - 15:26

I very clearly remember the woman by the pool question. They were trying to trace a woman Kate had been speaking to by the pool. I wonder why. And I also remember reading about Madeleine running off at bedtime and hiding.

MaryB
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1581
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  chrissie on Fri 20 Jun - 15:40

I found this ms but it's not very good, I'll keep looking


chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  chrissie on Fri 20 Jun - 15:43



Looks like his trying to hide the bruises with his arm round her...

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  malena stool on Fri 20 Jun - 16:00

Thanks chrissie, I can't remember seeing the one with her bruised wrist before, the one where he's holding her and exposing the bruise instead of hiding it is the one I remember where the bruise was brushed out.

I think these bruises speak volumes of what may have happened, especially with a child crying and Mrs Fenn hearing what could have been 'Daddy' being shouted, although they said it was one of the twins shouting for 'Maddie'.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  kitti on Fri 20 Jun - 16:33

The pj said the lot off them acted weird and looked wide eyed



I wonder why

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  chrissie on Fri 20 Jun - 16:40

I think these bruises look like she has been physically restained. From Fiona's rogatory:

Oh as I said earlier, she was hysterical, it upsets me very much to even think about how she was, cos it was erm, she was so terrified, absolutely inconsolable, she was rampaging round the, the room, she's up and down, pacing, kicking walls, just on, for most part, just imagining where or what might be happening to Madeleine and angry at herself and then for having left her, not being there and just, she was shouting a lot, I can't, 'We've, we've let her down Gerry, we've let her down, we weren't there for her' erm you know the pain that was causing her that she hadn't been there, was just very raw, erm anger at the, the whole, I say the system that nobody was seemed to be arriving and you know, what was being done and the feeling of just nothing, nothing being done, the helplessness and that, that raw, raw emotion of just grief, of just terror and just praying, she was praying, she kept kneeling everywhere just praying and praying and praying and asking for a Priest and just wanted you know, everybody to be praying for Madeleine for her to be safe'.

I doubt those bruises would have been caused on her upper arms by punching and kicking the walls. Just my opinion.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  malena stool on Fri 20 Jun - 16:41

kitti wrote:The pj said the lot off them acted weird and looked wide eyed



I wonder why

 photo whose_pupils_now_loomed_huge_and_crazy.jpg

Something like this???

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  malena stool on Fri 20 Jun - 16:42

chrissie wrote:I think these bruises look like she has been physically restained.  From Fiona's rogatory:

Oh as I said earlier, she was hysterical, it upsets me very much to even think about how she was, cos it was erm, she was so terrified, absolutely inconsolable, she was rampaging round the, the room, she's up and down, pacing, kicking walls, just on, for most part, just imagining where or what might be happening to Madeleine and angry at herself and then for having left her, not being there and just, she was shouting a lot, I can't, 'We've, we've let her down Gerry, we've let her down, we weren't there for her' erm you know the pain that was causing her that she hadn't been there, was just very raw, erm anger at the, the whole, I say the system that nobody was seemed to be arriving and you know, what was being done and the feeling of just nothing, nothing being done, the helplessness and that, that raw, raw emotion of just grief, of just terror and just praying, she was praying, she kept kneeling everywhere just praying and praying and praying and asking for a Priest and just wanted you know, everybody to be praying for Madeleine for her to be safe'.

I doubt those bruises would have been caused on her upper arms by punching and kicking the walls.  Just my opinion.

Exactly chrissie...my thoughts were immediate... Restraint/pulling away.....

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  margaret on Fri 20 Jun - 16:54

malena stool wrote:One of the first photos of Kate taken right after Madeleine's disappearance showed her with bruising on her left upper arm. The same photo a couple if days later showed no bruises at all, they had been hair brushed out.

I know this has been mentioned before, both on 3As and here on MM I believe, but could this have been where she had lost the plot and Gerry had pulled her away from Madeleine?

Does anyone have a copy of the photo as first printed?

There also one of her on her phone on a balcony where you can see terrible bruising around her wrist. She explains this in her book that Gerry 'reminded' her she was banging the walls and railings the night maddie disappeared by way of explaining her grief and frustration but normal people think 'you can be that angry and not remember?'. It sets alarm bells off to me.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  malena stool on Fri 20 Jun - 17:06

margaret wrote:
malena stool wrote:One of the first photos of Kate taken right after Madeleine's disappearance showed her with bruising on her left upper arm. The same photo a couple if days later showed no bruises at all, they had been hair brushed out.

I know this has been mentioned before, both on 3As and here on MM I believe, but could this have been where she had lost the plot and Gerry had pulled her away from Madeleine?

Does anyone have a copy of the photo as first printed?

There also one of her on her phone on a balcony where you can see terrible bruising around her wrist. She explains this in her book that Gerry 'reminded' her she was banging the walls and railings the night maddie disappeared by way of explaining her grief and frustration but normal people think 'you can be that angry and not remember?'. It sets alarm bells off to me.
That's another photo I've not seen margaret. could you post it if you have it on your PC?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13385
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Old article from 2007....from Facebook

Post  Sponsored content Today at 2:58


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum