Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazon reviews of 'madeleine'

5 posters

Go down

Amazon reviews of 'madeleine' Empty Amazon reviews of 'madeleine'

Post  margaret Sat 21 Jun - 19:59

Has anyone read them lately? I'm down to page 4 and I've only seen one l thought was positive towards the McCanns.

This was my favourite by Kezia

"Read some of this book but it was awful, so could not continue. Having read extensively the witness statements made by the McCanns and seen many of their TV interviews, this book is more of a self-pity fest by the author. Quite honestly it is very defamatory to a number of individuals who were trying to help in the aftermath and very spitefully written. If this is the sort of garbage Mrs McCann wants to publish for the world to read, what she says and thinks in private must be absolutely disgusting. She comes across as a deeply horrible woman."

I have to say she's got a point about what she may be saying in private if this is public...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B004ZGLD74/ref=cm_cr_pr_top_link_1?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending

(Just noticed it's listed in 'most helpful' reviews first as voted for by readers.)   Amazon reviews of 'madeleine' 944533
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
Amazon reviews of 'madeleine' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amazon reviews of 'madeleine' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Amazon reviews of 'madeleine' Empty Re: Amazon reviews of 'madeleine'

Post  wantthetruth Sun 22 Jun - 7:43

Hmmmm, I enjoyed reading those! There is no doubt people are getting fed up now. I wonder how the sales are going on this book now?

wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Amazon reviews of 'madeleine' Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Amazon reviews of 'madeleine' Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 22 Jun - 10:26

Thank you Margaret xx

What a turnaround ...such a big difference in opinions these days. Think at long last people are getting it. xx
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 22 Jun - 10:40

We all said there greed would be their downfall ....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 22 Jun - 10:57

I wonder if Kate reads these reviews and if she does, what must she think of the plainly increasing public disgust directed at her?

Or is she so abnormal as to not give a damn?

Plainly neither Madeleine nor the twins never entered kate's head when her 'me time' was under threat...

Hopefully there are other, less narcissistic eyes looking out for the twins....
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 22 Jun - 11:16

I think they think they are so protected they couldn't give a damn if the whole world didn't believe them.

Prob where Gerry works they don't believe him but they all keep their mouth shut and their opinions to themselves...until they get out off work that is...I wonder if the room goes silent when he walks in.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down