Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  Guest on Sun 22 Jun - 21:42

GONÇALO AMARAL Sick and bankrupt.



Former responsible for the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, not to hear the case that put him on the verge of misery.
date: Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 17:30

"At this stage, I do not want to even hear the case."This was the reaction of Gonçalo Amaral, former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) and SIC commentator, to be contacted by VIP to rule on the searches done in the Algarve. And the reason is simple: the former investigating officer is facing serious economic difficulties, allegedly because of the case of Madeleine McCann. Moreover,he suffers from a serious illness (diabetes last degree) that has weakened a lot.


"He is very ill. Lost over 50 pounds and is closed with her ​​father. Have not the SIC program, presented by Julia Pine, has gone. The Maddie case gave him out of life, both personal and professional terms. Now, with the searches were made ​​in the Algarve, it seems that, after all, he was right.The very British authorities believe the girl may be dead. Otherwise, these steps do not make sense. It's funny the McCanns are so quiet, "said an official of the VIP Judicial Police Algarve, authority that accompanied the searches done on the ground by the British." So far, and despite there being plenty of material to analyze, were only found bones of dogs and cats. Child or track, "he adds.


True Lies, the work that Gonçalo Amaral wrote recounting his version of theMaddie case, after being away from investigations, is allegedly on the basis of the difficult financial situation in which the former inspector currently sits.


In the book, Gonçalo Amaral argues that "minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment in the Ocean Club, in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3, 2007; was a simulation of abduction; Kate Healy and Gerald McCann are suspected of involvement in the concealment of the corpse of the daughter; death may have befallen a result of a tragic accident; there is evidence of negligence in the custody and safety of children. We are conscious of having given our best to solve the case. Our beliefs are based on professional experience, on facts and evidence collected and their interpretation in the light of the law. "


Statements that led the child's parents to sue former inspector, pawning him all goods and pushing it to the economic situation that is nowadays. The book would be withdrawn from the market in 2009, in compliance with a court order resulting from a proceeding brought by the parents of Madeleine McCann. The British couple pawned all bank accounts, movable and immovable property of the researcher, who was living with only the salary reform, he also later pawned in part by the couple.


With the cuts in salary and expenses resulting from treatments that failing health compels him to do, Gonçalo Amaral, the PJ assured sources, is in penury: "He only survives thanks to the solidarity of colleagues and family."



http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.vip.pt/55612a8/mod_artigos_obj_moda.aspx%3Fcntx%3DHWhf7C2xeesRBsBwMlGCLWLeWREKV67YWZWD7miFP1nSURNFxH5toxSUGaxNSeKz


http://www.vip.pt/55612a8/mod_artigos_obj_moda.aspx?cntx=HWhf7C2xeesRBsB

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  margaret on Sun 22 Jun - 22:00

It's disgusting he has his assets frozen while lord and lady muck are using maddies fund with impunity.

I hope he wins very soon, vindication will do him the world of good.

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  malena stool on Sun 22 Jun - 22:03

The vile pair have no conscience, how many lives have they left in turmoil and ruined?

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13248
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  fred on Sun 22 Jun - 22:14

malena stool wrote:The vile pair have no conscience, how many lives have they left in turmoil and ruined?

As many as they need, so it seems? When will it stop? Never is my guess!

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4827
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  almostgothic on Sun 22 Jun - 22:29

Kate McCann: He deserves to be miserable and feel fear

Kate McCann: Mr Amaral is not the victim here

Evil. Pure evil.

Ever mind the Rule of Three
Three times what thou givest returns to thee ......

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  Badboy on Sun 22 Jun - 23:00

SIC,WHAT THAT?

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7598
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  almostgothic on Sun 22 Jun - 23:06

Badboy wrote:SIC,WHAT THAT?
It's a Portuguese TV network, Badboy.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  Badboy on Sun 22 Jun - 23:09

almostgothic wrote:
Badboy wrote:SIC,WHAT THAT?
It's a Portuguese TV network, Badboy.
THANKS YOU, ALMOSTGOTHIC

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7598
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  kathybelle on Sun 22 Jun - 23:28

I echo everything that everyone else has stated regarding Goncalo Amaral's financial and health problems and the despicable McCanns.

For anyone who isn't sure what the McCanns are demanding from Goncalo Amaral, I urge them to open the links and read the information. It's thanks to the hard work of Joana Morais and her colleagues, we are able to read the information in the links. One more thing, keep a handkerchief close by, you'll need one, by the time you've finished reading.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/09/mccann-couple-demand-goncalo-amaral.html

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/09/mccanns-want-amarals-family-home.html






kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  kathybelle on Sun 22 Jun - 23:30

Iris wrote:GONÇALO AMARAL   Sick and bankrupt.



Former responsible for the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, not to hear the case that put him on the verge of misery.
date: Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 17:30

"At this stage, I do not want to even hear the case."This was the reaction of Gonçalo Amaral, former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) and SIC commentator, to be contacted by VIP to rule on the searches done in the Algarve. And the reason is simple: the former investigating officer is facing serious economic difficulties, allegedly because of the case of Madeleine McCann. Moreover,he suffers from a serious illness (diabetes last degree) that has weakened a lot.


"He is very ill. Lost over 50 pounds and is closed with her ​​father. Have not the SIC program, presented by Julia Pine, has gone. The Maddie case gave him out of life, both personal and professional terms. Now, with the searches were made ​​in the Algarve, it seems that, after all, he was right.The very British authorities believe the girl may be dead. Otherwise, these steps do not make sense. It's funny the McCanns are so quiet, "said an official of the VIP Judicial Police Algarve, authority that accompanied the searches done on the ground by the British." So far, and despite there being plenty of material to analyze, were only found bones of dogs and cats. Child or track, "he adds.


True Lies, the work that Gonçalo Amaral wrote recounting his version of theMaddie case, after being away from investigations, is allegedly on the basis of the difficult financial situation in which the former inspector currently sits.


In the book, Gonçalo Amaral argues that "minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment in the Ocean Club, in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3, 2007; was a simulation of abduction; Kate Healy and Gerald McCann are suspected of involvement in the concealment of the corpse of the daughter; death may have befallen a result of a tragic accident; there is evidence of negligence in the custody and safety of children. We are conscious of having given our best to solve the case. Our beliefs are based on professional experience, on facts and evidence collected and their interpretation in the light of the law. "


Statements that led the child's parents to sue former inspector, pawning him all goods and pushing it to the economic situation that is nowadays. The book would be withdrawn from the market in 2009, in compliance with a court order resulting from a proceeding brought by the parents of Madeleine McCann. The British couple pawned all bank accounts, movable and immovable property of the researcher, who was living with only the salary reform, he also later pawned in part by the couple.


With the cuts in salary and expenses resulting from treatments that failing health compels him to do, Gonçalo Amaral, the PJ assured sources, is in penury: "He only survives thanks to the solidarity of colleagues and family."



http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.vip.pt/55612a8/mod_artigos_obj_moda.aspx%3Fcntx%3DHWhf7C2xeesRBsBwMlGCLWLeWREKV67YWZWD7miFP1nSURNFxH5toxSUGaxNSeKz


http://www.vip.pt/55612a8/mod_artigos_obj_moda.aspx?cntx=HWhf7C2xeesRBsB

Thank you Iris.   

God bless Goncalo Amaral and his family.   

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  dutchclogs on Mon 23 Jun - 4:24

kathybelle wrote:
Iris wrote:GONÇALO AMARAL   Sick and bankrupt.



Former responsible for the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie, not to hear the case that put him on the verge of misery.
date: Sunday, June 22, 2014 at 17:30

"At this stage, I do not want to even hear the case."This was the reaction of Gonçalo Amaral, former Inspector of Judicial Police (PJ) and SIC commentator, to be contacted by VIP to rule on the searches done in the Algarve. And the reason is simple: the former investigating officer is facing serious economic difficulties, allegedly because of the case of Madeleine McCann. Moreover,he suffers from a serious illness (diabetes last degree) that has weakened a lot.


"He is very ill. Lost over 50 pounds and is closed with her ​​father. Have not the SIC program, presented by Julia Pine, has gone. The Maddie case gave him out of life, both personal and professional terms. Now, with the searches were made ​​in the Algarve, it seems that, after all, he was right.The very British authorities believe the girl may be dead. Otherwise, these steps do not make sense. It's funny the McCanns are so quiet, "said an official of the VIP Judicial Police Algarve, authority that accompanied the searches done on the ground by the British." So far, and despite there being plenty of material to analyze, were only found bones of dogs and cats. Child or track, "he adds.


True Lies, the work that Gonçalo Amaral wrote recounting his version of theMaddie case, after being away from investigations, is allegedly on the basis of the difficult financial situation in which the former inspector currently sits.


In the book, Gonçalo Amaral argues that "minor Madeleine McCann died in the apartment in the Ocean Club, in Vila da Luz, on the night of May 3, 2007; was a simulation of abduction; Kate Healy and Gerald McCann are suspected of involvement in the concealment of the corpse of the daughter; death may have befallen a result of a tragic accident; there is evidence of negligence in the custody and safety of children. We are conscious of having given our best to solve the case. Our beliefs are based on professional experience, on facts and evidence collected and their interpretation in the light of the law. "


Statements that led the child's parents to sue former inspector, pawning him all goods and pushing it to the economic situation that is nowadays. The book would be withdrawn from the market in 2009, in compliance with a court order resulting from a proceeding brought by the parents of Madeleine McCann. The British couple pawned all bank accounts, movable and immovable property of the researcher, who was living with only the salary reform, he also later pawned in part by the couple.


With the cuts in salary and expenses resulting from treatments that failing health compels him to do, Gonçalo Amaral, the PJ assured sources, is in penury: "He only survives thanks to the solidarity of colleagues and family."



http://translate.google.com/translate?depth=1&hl=en&rurl=translate.google.com&tl=en&u=http://www.vip.pt/55612a8/mod_artigos_obj_moda.aspx%3Fcntx%3DHWhf7C2xeesRBsBwMlGCLWLeWREKV67YWZWD7miFP1nSURNFxH5toxSUGaxNSeKz


http://www.vip.pt/55612a8/mod_artigos_obj_moda.aspx?cntx=HWhf7C2xeesRBsB

Thank you Iris.   

God bless Goncalo Amaral and his family.   

I second that        

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Age : 61
Location : Scotland/Nertherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  wantthetruth on Mon 23 Jun - 5:58

kathybelle wrote:I echo everything that everyone else has stated regarding Goncalo Amaral's financial and health problems and the despicable McCanns.

For anyone who isn't sure what the McCanns are demanding from Goncalo Amaral, I urge them to open the links and read the information. It's thanks to the hard work of Joana Morais and her colleagues, we are able to read the information in the links. One more thing, keep a handkerchief close by, you'll need one, by the time you've finished reading.  

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/09/mccann-couple-demand-goncalo-amaral.html

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2010/09/mccanns-want-amarals-family-home.html






I just don't know how anybody would want to do that to another person! No matter what they have perceived his 'crime' to be. How can you punish the wife and children too? It's absolutely disgraceful! And still they sell their Madeleine 'tat' and beg the public for 'search' money!


wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  kathybelle on Mon 23 Jun - 6:02

Anyone who had suffered less than half of what Snr Amaral had suffered, would have cracked up before now. I believe that one of the reasons Snr Amaral hasn't cracked up, is because he is fighting not just for himself, but for the welfare of his family, who will be left homeless and penniless if the McCanns get their way. Another reason is because he wants the truth of this investigation to come out. He knows that Madeleine needs justice and her parents need to be brought to justice.

We all know how low the McCanns have stooped, in their quest to gain other people's money. I thought the McCanns had stooped as low as they could possibly get, when they along with their equally money grabbing family, began to use Madeleine as a cash cow, within days of her disappearance.

How wrong was I? They stooped even lower, when along with their lawyers, they hatched up a plan, to steal Snr Amaral's money and assets, they knew would harm not only him, but his wife and children. While they've tried and failed to use Madeleine in their quest to steal what they can, from Snr Amaral, they are using Sean and Amelie, for the same reason.

Damn the vile McCanns, damn the equally vile members of their family, damn the members of the British and Portuguese Governments, who've prevented Goncalo Amaral and his team, from doing what they needed to do, which was to bring the McCanns along with anyone who assisted them to justice

Damn the McCanns wealthy backers, who for reasons best known to themselves, have slung money at them and in the case of Brian Kennedy, helped the McCanns to employ dodgy private detectives, who would be paid handsomely out of Madeleine's fund, for doing nothing to find her, but everything to point the finger at anyone but the McCanns. Redwood and his team are following in their footsteps, only this time, the British taxpayers are paying for this fiasco.

Finally, damn the spineless newspaper groups, who've allowed lies to be printed in their newspapers, in their quest to keep the McCanns out of     

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  jinvta on Mon 23 Jun - 6:29

Some Catholic Kate is - willing to forgive the abductor who stole Madeleine from them, yet unable to forgive the only man who has sought justice for Madeleine. Just goes to show that she is a hypocrite, who is only "religious" when it suits her agenda.

jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  kitti on Mon 23 Jun - 7:18

I fear for Mr Amaral i really do.


I wish him all the best.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  DavidA on Mon 23 Jun - 22:05

I think it is better to be Amaral who speaks the truth he believes, compared to the McCanns who are so clearly speaking only what they believe other people must hear.

DavidA
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 382
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  tigger on Tue 24 Jun - 7:42

i've always thought the passionate letter Sophia Amaral wrote to Kate is a wonderful statement of love and honour, concepts alien to TM in my opinion.

With thanks to JoannaMorais blogspot:


Open letter to Mrs Kate Healy
17 September 2008

Dear Madam,

You will forgive my boldness, but after I read your comment (in an interview to Expresso newspaper) concerning Gonçalo Amaral, my husband and the father of my daughters, I cannot avoid sending you these words of gratefulness. For many years, I have been trying to make myself heard in this sentiment that unites us both: "…as a professional and as a person his behaviour has been a disgrace." Look at it closely:

a) Professionally

- As a Coordinator of Criminal Investigation for the Polícia Judiciária, my husband has always refused to sit around from 9 to 5 in the comfortable chair in his office, as his hierarchical status implies. Instead, he spent the day (and very often, the night) with the investigators on the terrain, coordinating searches, surveillances, apprehensions and other diligences 'in loco'. A disgrace!

But if it was only the fact that he was subject to the weather, it wouldn't be serious, as our climate is not too bad, as you know. The problem is that this dedication to the cause has earned him a non promotion in his career. Indeed, I will explain this to you, even because this case happened when the searches for your daughter were under way. My husband applied to the category of Superior Coordinator, and in between drug apprehensions, sequestrations and homicides, he somehow managed to produce a thesis about drug trafficking by sea, which he defended in Lisbon, in front of a Jury that congratulated him. Full of hope, Gonçalo Amaral returns to the Algarve and awaits the result. To his surprise, he was passed over by other colleagues (real coordinators, truth be told), because he had not been able to score points in the "professional formation" parameter. That's right, Mrs Kate, my husband spent his life working, involved in complex investigations, he was the man who apprehended the highest volumes of drugs in Portugal, but given the fact that he had no time to go to Lisbon to parade himself up and down the corridors of the PJ's Institute, he was not promoted. A disgrace, madam, a disgrace!

- As you probably know, even because you seem like a very well informed person to me, my husband's salary was less than 1.5 times the lowest salary in your country. But as a wife, as a mother and as a Portuguese citizen, I can't complain, because Gonçalo Amaral's salary was equal to 4.5 times the lowest salary in Portugal. But pay attention to the following, which is an example of what I'm going to explain next: At some point, an individual shoots a member of the PSP [urban police] and flees into neighbouring Spain. A PJ team follows him, including my husband. They stayed there for over two weeks. Now at that time, the international expense coverage was around 100 euros. As you can easily imagine, it's not possible to sleep and eat in Spain with this amount of money, much less shortly before Christmas and taking into account that the value will only be paid at around Easter time (if one's lucky). But Gonçalo Amaral never refused, not even for one day, to search for the escaped murderer, relaying the expenses onto our family accounts. And this is just one example among many. At some point in time, I suggested that we should create a fund or something similar to deal with these extraordinary expenses, but he never listened to me. You see, we also have mortgages to pay around here… A disgrace, Mrs Kate, a disgrace!

b) As a person, his behaviour has also been a disgrace, because to begin with we could never distinguish that he even had a personal life, due to the manner in which he dealt with the profession that he embraced. But if my good friend Mrs Kate allows me, I can offer you some examples:

- 5 years ago, a child named Joana "disappeared". Her mother, just like you, Mrs Kate, tried to project the case into the media, but she didn't make it any further than SIC…

Eight days later, came the confessions and the evidence: during an incestuous act between mother and uncle, the child was beaten, then dismembered and her body dumped who knows where. Mother and uncle went to jail, in a process that was coordinated by Gonçalo Amaral and which earned them almost 20 years in jail, each. But let us go a bit back in time. The child died on the 12th of September. On Christmas eve, our family was reunited for prayer, when my husband asked me to prepare a bag with some food and warm clothes, because he had not carried out his Christmas act of penance. Can you, Mrs Kate, imagine where Gonçalo Amaral went on that Christmas night under heavy rain and thunder? He went to the Olhão Prison, where João Cipriano, Joana's uncle, a confessed murderer and a clinically diagnosed psychopath, is detained. According to my husband, to simply offer an alimony to some beggar was not a sacrifice to him. The fact that he embraced and shared his Christmas meal with João Cipriano was the sacrifice that he offered to God, in memory of Joana. Is this not a disgrace? You should also know that every year, on the 12th of September, my husband has a mass celebrated in memory of Joana Isabel Cipriano Guerreiro. He says that nobody will ever remember the poor little girl again. Right, but they remember to unjustly accuse him of actions and crimes that he never committed. Isn't this a disgrace, Mrs Kate?

- There is a last episode that I will report to you, one that I still find hard to talk about. Last year, in May, we started to move our family to Portimão. My husband was supposed to enjoy a holiday period starting on the day after your daughter's disappearance. "For obvious reasons" that didn't happen. I started on a new job, looked for a house, moved house, and tried to integrate our daughters in new schools and new routines. All of this I did alone, without any help from my husband, who for obvious reasons, was looking for your daughter, Mrs Kate. In October, on his birthday, a week after our daughters started school, Gonçalo Amaral was dismissed and returned to Faro. This was supposed to be the time of the family's reunion and it turned out to be another separation. Isn't this a disgrace? Our daughters never managed to understand, and we never managed to explain to them what obvious reasons were those that rewarded in this manner a father who left his own daughters to go looking for a child that he had never met and whose parents had neglected her. It was a pity that my dear friend Mrs Kate was not around anymore at that date, because you could have been very helpful to me in explaining these "obvious reasons" that led to their father's dismissal, to our daughters.

Finally, I can only report to you that intimately, Gonçalo Amaral is precisely what the latinos are famed for: shameless, as my pudency does not allow me to write any further.

I ask you, my good friend, to forgive these confidences from a wife and mother, but I'm certain that you will understand. I finish this letter asking you to send your mother my most sincere praises. She sounded so sincere to me, when during an interview she referred that she felt like slapping the face of the person who left her grandchildren alone. She spoke so openly that she sounded like a genuine Portuguese grandmother…

My dear friend Mrs Kate, without wishing to bother you any further, I would like to request one last favour from you: now that you have started to tell some truths, please continue, and let the world hear the truth that it has been waiting for.

Best regards,
Sofia Leal
Wife and Mother of the Daughters of Gonçalo Amaral

tigger
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1740
Age : 50
Location : The Hague
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  mossman on Tue 24 Jun - 8:32

Thanks for reminding us of that Tigger.   

It's up-lifting to read and nothing more need ever be written to demonstrate the vast divide between the two families. Dignified, loyal and honest in the Amaral household. The Rothley household I will not describe, suffice to say the polar opposite.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  mara thon on Tue 24 Jun - 10:55

I am surprised that the Mccanns even dare to step foot inside any religious building without fear of the building falling down around them because they are truly a pair of evil minded hypocrites who use religion only as a shield to hide behind. I hope they never know a second´s peace throughout the rest of their lives, I hope that knowing the misery they have caused to other people during these past years haunts them every day of their lives.

mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  Guest on Tue 24 Jun - 11:23

DavidA wrote:I think it is better to be Amaral who speaks the truth he believes, compared to the McCanns who are so clearly speaking only what they believe other people must hear.
  

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Goncalo Amaral, Sick and Bankrupt :(

Post  Sponsored content Today at 4:17


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum