Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS

2 posters

Go down

WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS Empty WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS

Post  Badboy Sun 29 Jun - 23:26

POLICE ARE GOING TO INVESTIGATE WHETHER LETTERS SEND BY WONGA THREATENING LEGAL ACTION AGAINST DEBTORS USING FALSE NAMES OF SOLICITORS.
IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE TO IMPERSONATE A SOLICITOR.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :
WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS Empty Re: WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS

Post  Lioned Sun 29 Jun - 23:45

If its not bad enough that people have to resort to these loan sharks they then use threatening letters to intimidate their victims.

These pay day loan companies are scum.

What a World we live in where we have 'zero hour' contracts becoming the norm and legalised loan sharks.

Decent people reduced to a constant life of struggle and fear.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS Empty Re: WONGA TO BE INVESTIGATED BY POLICE OVER `LEGAL' LETTERS

Post  Badboy Mon 30 Jun - 0:29

Lioned wrote:If its not bad enough that people have to resort to these loan sharks they then use threatening letters to intimidate their victims.

These pay day loan companies are scum.

What a World we live in where we have 'zero hour' contracts becoming the norm and legalised loan sharks.

Decent people reduced to a constant life of struggle and fear.

I AGREE,THERE SEEMS TO BE PARASITIC MONEY GRUBERS EVERYWHERE,WHETHER IT IS PEOPLE DOING MALWARE TO GET MONEY,COMMITTING FRAUD,SOME PEOPLE IT SEEMS ARE OBSESSED WITH MAKING MONEY,REMINDS ME OF THAT PROGRAMME ABOUT ONE ADOLF HITLER.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 30 Jun - 9:18

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/10933260/Police-to-meet-FCA-over-Wonga-fake-letter-furore.html

A bit off subject but, when I worked for a local council, it was a nightmare to deal with some of the bailiffs from an outside company employed to collect outstanding debts.

One in particular had an attitude problem to women and was aggressive and hostile to me. I heard terrible stories about what he was like with lone female debtors - I don't mean that they were in physical danger of attack but that he terrorised them mentally. Needless to say, the company he worked for wouldn't hear a word against him.

If I hadn't been able to retire when I did and leave the aggravation of my job behind I think that I would have had a complete meltdown.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down