Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

+27
Karen
kathybelle
AnnaEsse
princess_leia
Angelina
LJC
Keela
jassi
kitti
interested
chrissie
mossman
Lioned
margaret
dazedandconfused
weissnicht
Roasted Arizona
Annabel
Christine
Chris
Ireland
wjk
fred
oversoon
pennylane
dutchclogs
Wintabells
31 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES Empty Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Karen Mon 30 Jun - 19:23

martinbrunt @skymartinbrunt     ·   2m    

#madeleine Scot Yard officers arrived in Portugal today for second phase of investigation - interviewing suspects.
Martin stated that three cleaners of the OC will be interviewed as well as other suspects.

http://news.sky.com/story/1292497/madeleine-mccann-police-to-interview-suspects

PLUS : - With thanks to Joana Morais
Scotland Yard to quiz four formal Madeleine suspects with thanks to Joana Morais

Scotland Yard is to begin questioning four formal suspects in the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, ITV News understands.

Officers will begin questioning the four people - identified as arguidos, meaning formal suspects - tomorrow at a police station in Faro, Portugal.

Eight key witnesses will also be questioned.

The four-year-old vanished while holidaying with her parents in Praia da Luz in 2007.

in ITV News, 30 June 2014

A few things on the above leaked article

1. Metropolitan Police can't question anyone, they can sit in on the interrogatories just like PJ did in April 2008 in UK

2. From past leaks, of unknown provenance, it's likely that the 8 witnesses are 5 former Ocean Club workers and the 3 house burglars.

3. However is also likely that the 4 alleged arguidos are part of that group, or maybe they are an entire set of different people of interest to the Metropolitan Police investigation.

4. If the unknown 4 were constituted as arguidos, the possibility is that that was done so they can refuse to incriminate themselves, whilst as mere witnesses they would be forced to answer.

5. Legal disclaimer. I'm not a lawyer and what I just posted above, is my opinion, I could be wrong, and if I am feel free to correct me.

6. Can't help notice the coincidence of the timing, that will once again overlap the with the McCanns versus Amaral trial.

UPDATE
New search to begin for Madeleine,  search dogs bought in @SkyNews
http://news.sky.com/story/1292923/madeleine-search-dogs-return-to-portugal

UPDATE - with thanks to Joana Morais
Joana Morais ‏@xklamation 9 mins
Breaking: 1 arguido is a former OC driver, the second a young man, the third a man with psychiatric problems & the fourth Malinka. #McCann

Last edited by Karen on Tue 1 Jul - 13:19; edited 4 times in total
Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :
Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES Empty Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  almostgothic Mon 30 Jun - 19:32

Thanks Karen.

According to Kay Burley, it's 'witnesses' being interviewed.

Kay Burley ‏@KayBurley 11m
BREAKING: Second phase of #mccann investigation in Portugal begins tomorrow. I/v with witnesses incl workers from holiday resort
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES Empty Re: Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE : NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES

Post  Lioned Mon 30 Jun - 19:35

Yes suspects or witness's ?

Big difference.Maybe the waiters at the Tapas have better memories than the ugly ones.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 30 Jun - 19:40

Last edited by almostgothic on Mon 30 Jun - 19:41; edited 1 time in total
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 30 Jun - 19:40

My blood pressure takes off when people are labelled "suspects" and the McCanns are not considered such (that is by the press or SY).
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 30 Jun - 19:46

I don't think SY will be questioning anybody in Portugal. - thought they were not allowed ? Surely it's the PJ who will do that, if anyone, and SY will watch, listen and learn.
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 30 Jun - 19:49

Spot on, mossman.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 30 Jun - 20:39

just in time for some headlines prior to the "Damages and hindrance" trial. whats that they say about coincidences ......
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 30 Jun - 22:06

Wow....according to this Malinka is one of the suspects. Malinka who just happened to live on the street Smithman was seen.

@xklamation: Malinka is one of the 4 arguidos http://t.co/At8npZpgmF
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 30 Jun - 22:08

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 30 Jun - 22:12

WJK  Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES 306321  It's very very interesting. Do you know what the link says ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 30 Jun - 22:16

mossman wrote:

WJK  Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES 306321     It's very very interesting.  Do you know what the link says ?
No mossman, I was hoping someone could maybe translate for us.
Its got the 2007 footage of him on there, I wonder where this is going? Robert Murat maybe, would he be counted as Portuguese?
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 30 Jun - 22:25

Good news IMO. Malinka leads to Murat leads to....

Could the four be Malinka, Murat, his wife and mother?
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Mon 30 Jun - 22:27

Malinka's car in 2008.

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES Malinka+car+bomb

Fala = Talk
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 30 Jun - 22:31

almostgothic wrote:Malinka's car in 2008.

Scotland Yard back in PDL to interview suspects - UPDATE :  NEW SEARCH/WITNESSES Malinka+car+bomb

Fala = Talk

Lets hope he does!
If he's an arguido, lets hope he doesn't do the 'no comment' answers!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 30 Jun - 22:34

not sure the BBC news just said 3 but up to 8, bit of a difference.   the BBC reporter was also clearly stating, twice actually, that these interviews are being undertaken by the PJ because SY say they must be looked at again.  she also made it clear that SY would just be present that the PJ would be doing the questioning. also aid they are arguidos which in Portugal means person of interest, didn't say it also meant they could be witnesses.
I really don't think that Murat and his family are involved in Maddies disappearance.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 30 Jun - 22:35

wjk wrote:
almostgothic wrote:Malinka's car in 2008.

Fala = Talk

Lets hope he does!
If he's an arguido, lets hope he doesn't do the 'no comment' answers!!

How do you say fu****g toss** in Russian !

So Malinka being interviewed, football supporters being returned to Portugal to face charges. I hope Rothley is preparing itself.....
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 30 Jun - 22:35

I agree with everyone else, regarding the interviewing of the suspects in PDL.

I know I'm going off the topic, when I say that I would love to see the McCanns brought to justice, not just because Madeleine would receive the justice she deserves, but because it would be proved that Goncalo Amaral and his team, investigated the case and came to the right conclusion regarding the McCanns. I'd love to see and hear the reactions of the British Government and Scotland Yard, especially 'Deadwood' who said it was a privilege to work on this case, followed by his crass statement that the McCanns and their mates, were not persons of interest to him.

I'd also love to see and hear the reactions of Lorraine Kelly,  Fiona Phillips and other television presenters who've treated the McCanns as victims. I've never heard them mention the plight of poor Madeleine, they've been too busy sympathising with the McCanns, to mention Madeleine. In my opinion, by supporting and offering sympathy to the McCanns, these people have condoned the McCanns cruel behaviour towards their 3 children.

As for the British media, who have been printed lies about Goncalo Amaral and his PJ team, ever since they had to pay damages to Madeleine's fund, it will be interesting to read what they print in their tacky newspapers, if the McCanns are brought to justice. I would like to think they would apologise to Goncalo Amaral and other members of the PJ, for the disgraceful comments they've printed about them.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Mon 30 Jun - 22:44

tanszi wrote:
I really don't think that Murat and his family are involved in Maddies disappearance.

I know but Gerrys 'no comment' was odd, l just don't know what to think about Murat...
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 30 Jun - 22:48

I think he said that because he wanted there to be confusion, and wasn't that around the time Murat was made arguido because of some of the T7
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 30 Jun - 22:49

margaret wrote:Good news IMO. Malinka leads to Murat leads to....

Could the four be Malinka, Murat, his wife and mother?
Maybe, but, more likely Patsy, Patsy Patsy and dead Patsy
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 30 Jun - 22:51

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Mon 30 Jun - 23:01

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Mon 30 Jun - 23:16

So we have had digging and searches.

Reports varied to nothing found to items found and sent away for testing.

Now we have four arguidos about to be questioned.

If I were a police person, had received information pointing the finger at a particular person(s), I would search first, analyse the findings, then ask the questions.

Is that what is happening here ?
mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 1 Jul - 0:27

Please permit me to go off topic but, living in Canada I had never heard of Jimmy Savile and Rolf Harris until their names started coming up in the UK press. I take it both these two old guys duped the general public for years. I hope it doesn't take much longer before the authorities hold the McCanns responsible for their part in Madeleine's "disappearance" and their duping exposed. I would like to see this couple exposed for what they are before I expire.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next