Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

+14
tanszi
dutchclogs
kitti
Keela
almostgothic
chrissie
wjk
Lioned
duncanmac
kathybelle
jassi
wantthetruth
princess_leia
Claudia79
18 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 3 Empty Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  almostgothic Fri 4 Jul - 14:03

Who the f*** would take a photo of a little girl lying next to the skirting board?
In a position which looks distinctly uncomfortable?
In a position where you cannot even see her face properly unless you crane your neck into an unnatural angle?
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 3 Empty Re: VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-(

Post  Keela Fri 4 Jul - 15:03

almostgothic wrote:Who the f*** would take a photo of a little girl lying next to the skirting board?
In a position which looks distinctly uncomfortable?
In a position where you cannot even see her face properly unless you crane your neck into an unnatural angle?

Not so much the who as the why.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100VERY strange picture on front of tomorrow's Daily Star :-( - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 4 Jul - 16:03

And Kate McCann has that in a frame in a video .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 4 Jul - 19:13

malena stool wrote:Another 'posed' photograph of Madeleine Corner has taken. This does seem to be a very strange pose for a little girl to be adopting........

photo 5h_zps0da30e7b.jpg

OMG I just hate that picture of maddie it is so horrible
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Fri 4 Jul - 20:44

duncanmac wrote:Thats the photo that KM said she picked up the make up bag and started messing about didnt she.
Looks professionally administered to me

I was told in a pm that a relative of KM is a beautician and she applied the make up and the photo was taken from behind in the mirror...who knows.

Eta. The eyeshadow is blue. KM does not wear blue. I was told the beautician is a relative of Susan Healy...sister? The 'birthday cake' lady with the long blonde hair, not Auntie Nora who is Brian Healy's sister and lives in Canada.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jul - 20:56

I also heard that Kate is made up by a beautician to look tired and haggard, if the occasion demands it. I think it's true, for example if you study the recent pictures of her outside the Portuguese court ("we have to arrange for child care and everything!") she's wearing very unflattering, pure white eyeshadow, used in the theatre to "age" a character.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Fri 4 Jul - 21:21

noting surprises me about that, I would not doubt that at all.  I think its the same with the clothes. ETA don't the tv stations and programmes have "dressers".

Last edited by tanszi on Sat 5 Jul - 1:32; edited 1 time in total
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 4 Jul - 21:44

Her poor dress sense is equalled only by her total lack of conscience and parenting skills..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jul - 22:42

Ann_Chovey; it's a forum myth as far as I am aware that a "visiting beautician" did this - I don't know where the information in the private message came from.

Susan Healy only has a brother, Brian Kennedy - not the windows man.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Fri 4 Jul - 22:53

dutchclogs wrote:
malena stool wrote:Another 'posed' photograph of Madeleine Corner has taken. This does seem to be a very strange pose for a little girl to be adopting........

photo 5h_zps0da30e7b.jpg

OMG I just hate that picture of maddie  it is so horrible

Me too dutchy. In all my years on this planet, I have never seen pics of 3 year-old girls like this one and the make-up one. These pics are all wrong. There's nothing natural about them and for the Mcs to have released them is inexplicable.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 5 Jul - 5:38

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-make-up-pic-aids-218494

Newspaper reports when this horrible image was released used the expression about raiding the make-up box.

I do not believe for one minute that this was self-administered.

The link also has the weird 3rd anniversary video with this and other inappropriate images thrown in.
Nor do I. (have you ever seen k8 wearing blue eye shadow?)
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sat 5 Jul - 9:11

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Ann_Chovey; it's a forum myth as far as I am aware that a "visiting beautician" did this - I don't know where the information in the private message came from.

Susan Healy only has a brother, Brian Kennedy - not the windows man.

Apologies nby....i forgot Susan only has a brother....who is 'birthday cake' lady. Looks like Susan but don't think it is.

And yes, weissnicht,.... Kate doesn't wear blue eye shadow.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 5 Jul - 9:12

Some reports say that the woman with Kate is her mother, others that she is Aunt Nora.

She doesn't look like either of them in my opinion.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Sat 5 Jul - 9:35

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Some reports say that the woman with Kate is her mother, others that she is Aunt Nora.

She doesn't look like either of them in my opinion.

Certainly not aunt nora, brian's sister....but to me looks more like kate's kennedy side of the family.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3