Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Post  quickfingers on Fri 4 Jul - 15:03

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-send-sniffer-3807955

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Post  Keela on Fri 4 Jul - 15:06

They want to send in sniffer dogs, sweep the building for clues? Do they think that the shop won't have been cleaned in the intervening 7 years. For God's sake, when are they going to levy a bit of common sense.

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Post  Guest on Fri 4 Jul - 15:25

This is the Mirror, after all. If they told me it was raining I'd be looking out the window to check.

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela on Fri 4 Jul - 15:26

Iris wrote:This is the Mirror, after all. áIf they told me it was raining I'd be looking out the window to check.

Yep. A newspaper editor once told me not to believe anything I read in the papers. The only thing to be believed is the date and you should check that twice!!!!

Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2302
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Fri 4 Jul - 16:01

Have they got something off Madeleines as Amalie wore her old stuff back then.

What a load off old bollocks.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Fri 4 Jul - 16:02

Baloney rather....

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred on Fri 4 Jul - 16:39

It sells tabloids!! Money is the root to this! If anything comes to light about the Mccanns then they will turn against them like a starving dog would attack a scabby kitten! Sick really, but tabloid life innit?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4828
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers on Fri 4 Jul - 16:45

On my phone it comes up with "The Mirror The Intelligent Tabloid" áá

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Fri 4 Jul - 17:42

quickfingers wrote:On my phone it comes up with "The Mirror The Intelligent Tabloid" ááá

When I was a kid in the 1950s, folks used to call it 'The Navvies' Comic'.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs on Fri 4 Jul - 19:03

quickfingers wrote:On my phone it comes up with "The Mirror The Intelligent Tabloid" ááá

áááááááá

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta on Fri 4 Jul - 20:49

kitti wrote:Baloney rather....

You were right first time Kitti ááá

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4155
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona on Fri 4 Jul - 22:42

I'm sure an abductor would pop into a local shop on the way home with her....ffs!

Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 717
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee on Sat 5 Jul - 0:21

Roasted Arizona wrote:I'm sure an abductor would pop into a local shop on the way home with her....ffs!

Indeed, R.A. Beyond ridiculous.

maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Sat 5 Jul - 1:29

when the Portuguese first brought the dogs in didn't they follow a scent to a shop, and G McC said he had gone to the shop with her in the day, or something like that.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk on Sat 5 Jul - 10:06

Roasted Arizona wrote:I'm sure an abductor would pop into a local shop on the way home with her....ffs!
ááI know its not funny but ...you can't help it sometimes, its so ridiculous!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred on Sat 5 Jul - 10:16

tanszi wrote:when the Portuguese first brought the ádogs in didn't they follow a scent to a shop, and G McC said he had gone to the shop with her in the day, or something like that.

I think the dogs led to the Baptista supermarket

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4828
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina on Sat 5 Jul - 10:21

wjk wrote:
ááI know its not funny but ...you can't help it sometimes, its so ridiculous!

It's a case of laugh or cry....it's all so pathetic.

Actually it's quite embarrassing to think these "policemen" are our much vaunted "best in the world" police force (hides head in shame)

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2927
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe on Mon 7 Jul - 2:00

fred wrote:
tanszi wrote:when the Portuguese first brought the ádogs in didn't they follow a scent to a shop, and G McC said he had gone to the shop with her in the day, or something like that.

The same place KM bought her er, um, 'cleaning materials' from then?

Unfortunately they'd run out of kiddies toothbrushes to replace the two she used to clean those damn pesky BLOODY 'tiles' behind the sofa in 5A.

and that's why the PJ could only find one toothbrush, for ALL her kiddies to 'use'

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two on Mon 7 Jul - 9:30

After forcing myself to read the article IMO it's the Mirror that introduced the word 'shop'; the original was 'commercial premises' - which makes more sense. A building along the way to the beach used as a temporary hiding place - a theory broached by Dr Amaral as I recall...

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 7 Jul - 11:03

fred wrote:

The original Pt sniffers led to the Baptista supermarket, then the trail fizzled out.

Interesting now that the correct translation isn't "shop" at all, but just "somewhere that business is conducted". áLike a market stall? áOne that is manned by gypsies and sells sunglasses, perhaps? áDidn't Kate make a big deal out of Gerry buying sunglasses from a gypsy market on the corner, even though it was an over cast day?

Could this be another one for the list of "questions answered before they were asked"?

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Mon 7 Jul - 11:07

Portuguese sniffer dogs (04/05/2007)

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ANTONIO_SILVA.htm

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey on Mon 7 Jul - 11:16

T4two wrote:After forcing myself to read the article IMO it's the Mirror that introduced the word 'shop'; the original was 'commercial premises' - which makes more sense. A building along the way to the beach used as a temporary hiding place - a theory broached by Dr Amaral as I recall...

Yes I recall this, Amaral wanted it searched. Also apartments were looked at by the Portuguese police and even laundry baskets were searched.

ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2516
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC on Thu 10 Jul - 10:39

T4two wrote:After forcing myself to read the article IMO it's the Mirror that introduced the word 'shop'; the original was 'commercial premises' - which makes more sense. A building along the way to the beach used as a temporary hiding place - a theory broached by Dr Amaral as I recall...

Yes, could have a freezer if its commercial premises, or a cellar, or a patio. So, was it thoroughly searched at the original time or not? It still wouldn't prove who abducted and disposed of Madeleine though, just her final resting place is all they can find.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi on Thu 10 Jul - 10:50

LJC wrote:

Yes, could have a freezer if its commercial premises, or a cellar, or a patio. áSo, was it thoroughly searched at the original time or not? áIt still wouldn't prove who abducted and disposed of Madeleine though, just her final resting place is all they can find.

Maybe not even that - merely somewhere that she was stored as an interim measure.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC on Thu 10 Jul - 12:18

jassi wrote:
LJC wrote:

Yes, could have a freezer if its commercial premises, or a cellar, or a patio. áSo, was it thoroughly searched at the original time or not? áIt still wouldn't prove who abducted and disposed of Madeleine though, just her final resting place is all they can find.

Maybe not even that - merely somewhere that she was stored as an interim measure.

Yes, just proof of that would be a good discovery.

So, does anyone know how thoroughly these premises were searched at the time?

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:42

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top