Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

+15
kathybelle
T4two
jeanmonroe
Angelina
fred
wjk
tanszi
maebee
Roasted Arizona
fuzeta
dutchclogs
almostgothic
quickfingers
kitti
Keela
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  Empty Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Post  quickfingers Fri 4 Jul - 15:03

quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :
Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Post  Keela Fri 4 Jul - 15:06

They want to send in sniffer dogs, sweep the building for clues? Do they think that the shop won't have been cleaned in the intervening 7 years. For God's sake, when are they going to levy a bit of common sense.
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  Empty Re: Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child

Post  Guest Fri 4 Jul - 15:25

This is the Mirror, after all. If they told me it was raining I'd be looking out the window to check.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Fri 4 Jul - 15:26

Iris wrote:This is the Mirror, after all.  If they told me it was raining I'd be looking out the window to check.

Yep. A newspaper editor once told me not to believe anything I read in the papers. The only thing to be believed is the date and you should check that twice!!!!
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 4 Jul - 16:01

Have they got something off Madeleines as Amalie wore her old stuff back then.

What a load off old bollocks.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 4 Jul - 16:02

Baloney rather....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 4 Jul - 16:39

It sells tabloids!! Money is the root to this! If anything comes to light about the Mccanns then they will turn against them like a starving dog would attack a scabby kitten! Sick really, but tabloid life innit?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  quickfingers Fri 4 Jul - 16:45

On my phone it comes up with "The Mirror The Intelligent Tabloid"  Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  294124 
quickfingers
quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 661
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Fri 4 Jul - 17:42

quickfingers wrote:On my phone it comes up with "The Mirror The Intelligent Tabloid"   Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  294124 

When I was a kid in the 1950s, folks used to call it 'The Navvies' Comic'.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Fri 4 Jul - 19:03

quickfingers wrote:On my phone it comes up with "The Mirror The Intelligent Tabloid"   Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  294124 

Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  23324 Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  23324 Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  23324 Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  23324 Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  613255 Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  613255 Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  23324 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Fri 4 Jul - 20:49

kitti wrote:Baloney rather....

You were right first time Kitti  Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  23324 Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  23324 
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Roasted Arizona Fri 4 Jul - 22:42

I'm sure an abductor would pop into a local shop on the way home with her....ffs!
Roasted Arizona
Roasted Arizona
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 719
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  maebee Sat 5 Jul - 0:21

Roasted Arizona wrote:I'm sure an abductor would pop into a local shop on the way home with her....ffs!

Indeed, R.A. Beyond ridiculous.
maebee
maebee
Elite Member
Elite Member

Female
Number of posts : 467
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 5 Jul - 1:29

when the Portuguese first brought the dogs in didn't they follow a scent to a shop, and G McC said he had gone to the shop with her in the day, or something like that.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 5 Jul - 10:06

Roasted Arizona wrote:I'm sure an abductor would pop into a local shop on the way home with her....ffs!
 Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  23324 I know its not funny but ...you can't help it sometimes, its so ridiculous!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 5 Jul - 10:16

tanszi wrote:when the Portuguese first brought the  dogs in didn't they follow a scent to a shop, and G McC said he had gone to the shop with her in the day, or something like that.

I think the dogs led to the Baptista supermarket
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sat 5 Jul - 10:21

wjk wrote:
 Madeleine McCann cops to send sniffer dogs into shop where suspect was seen with child  23324 I know its not funny but ...you can't help it sometimes, its so ridiculous!

It's a case of laugh or cry....it's all so pathetic.

Actually it's quite embarrassing to think these "policemen" are our much vaunted "best in the world" police force (hides head in shame)
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 7 Jul - 2:00

fred wrote:
tanszi wrote:when the Portuguese first brought the  dogs in didn't they follow a scent to a shop, and G McC said he had gone to the shop with her in the day, or something like that.

The same place KM bought her er, um, 'cleaning materials' from then?

Unfortunately they'd run out of kiddies toothbrushes to replace the two she used to clean those damn pesky BLOODY 'tiles' behind the sofa in 5A.

and that's why the PJ could only find one toothbrush, for ALL her kiddies to 'use'
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Mon 7 Jul - 9:30

After forcing myself to read the article IMO it's the Mirror that introduced the word 'shop'; the original was 'commercial premises' - which makes more sense. A building along the way to the beach used as a temporary hiding place - a theory broached by Dr Amaral as I recall...
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 7 Jul - 11:03

fred wrote:

The original Pt sniffers led to the Baptista supermarket, then the trail fizzled out.

Interesting now that the correct translation isn't "shop" at all, but just "somewhere that business is conducted".  Like a market stall?  One that is manned by gypsies and sells sunglasses, perhaps?  Didn't Kate make a big deal out of Gerry buying sunglasses from a gypsy market on the corner, even though it was an over cast day?

Could this be another one for the list of "questions answered before they were asked"?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 7 Jul - 11:07

Portuguese sniffer dogs (04/05/2007)

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/ANTONIO_SILVA.htm
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  ann_chovey Mon 7 Jul - 11:16

T4two wrote:After forcing myself to read the article IMO it's the Mirror that introduced the word 'shop'; the original was 'commercial premises' - which makes more sense. A building along the way to the beach used as a temporary hiding place - a theory broached by Dr Amaral as I recall...

Yes I recall this, Amaral wanted it searched. Also apartments were looked at by the Portuguese police and even laundry baskets were searched.
ann_chovey
ann_chovey
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 10 Jul - 10:39

T4two wrote:After forcing myself to read the article IMO it's the Mirror that introduced the word 'shop'; the original was 'commercial premises' - which makes more sense. A building along the way to the beach used as a temporary hiding place - a theory broached by Dr Amaral as I recall...

Yes, could have a freezer if its commercial premises, or a cellar, or a patio. So, was it thoroughly searched at the original time or not? It still wouldn't prove who abducted and disposed of Madeleine though, just her final resting place is all they can find.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Thu 10 Jul - 10:50

LJC wrote:

Yes, could have a freezer if its commercial premises, or a cellar, or a patio.  So, was it thoroughly searched at the original time or not?  It still wouldn't prove who abducted and disposed of Madeleine though, just her final resting place is all they can find.

Maybe not even that - merely somewhere that she was stored as an interim measure.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 10 Jul - 12:18

jassi wrote:
LJC wrote:

Yes, could have a freezer if its commercial premises, or a cellar, or a patio.  So, was it thoroughly searched at the original time or not?  It still wouldn't prove who abducted and disposed of Madeleine though, just her final resting place is all they can find.

Maybe not even that - merely somewhere that she was stored as an interim measure.

Yes, just proof of that would be a good discovery.

So, does anyone know how thoroughly these premises were searched at the time?
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next