Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Stop the McCann Circus!

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stop the McCann Circus!

Post  Guest on Sat 5 Jul - 19:24

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/quote-of-day.html

There's loads of them!   

Back to top Go down

Re: Stop the McCann Circus!

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 5 Jul - 19:52

Lovely! I think it should spread to the rest of the country and not only in PdL!

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Sat 5 Jul - 20:10

Australia's answer to McCannitis.......

photo DSCN2857_zps8b6218b5.jpg

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13384
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Sun 6 Jul - 15:45

Iris wrote:http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2014/07/quote-of-day.html

There's loads of them!   

Thanks Iris   

Kudos to the person/s who thought of this good idea. Let's hope some do-gooder, doesn't have the signs removed.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Sun 6 Jul - 15:46

Claudia79 wrote:         

Lovely! I think it should spread to the rest of the country and not only in PdL!

Hi Claudia

I'd like to see the signs over here as well.  

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 6 Jul - 17:16

kathybelle wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:         

Hi Claudia

I'd like to see the signs over here as well.  

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 6 Jul - 22:10

It's made the Mirror.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-angry-backlash-british-3821913

This bit amused me.
But a source close to Kate and Gerry said: “They wouldn’t be surprised if Mr Amaral pulls another stunt to try and stall the case yet again.

"Kate and Gerry have been told Mr Amaral has appointed a new lawyer but he doesn’t use email or phone. How he can operate like this in the modern era is beyond belief.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-angry-backlash-british-3821913#ixzz36j000CB9
Follow us: @DailyMirror on Twitter | DailyMirror on Facebook

No, dear, I think he probably just doesn't send emails or use the phone to you.   

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Sun 6 Jul - 23:32

It's up to Mr Amaral which methods of communication he chooses to use, and quite frankly, the petulant, catty 'source' should mind its own bloody business.
At least it means that GA won't get pestered like some witnesses and potential witnesses have been in this case. In the same circumstances, I'd stay incommunicado too.

And if you really do feel the need for a tête à tête Mr Hissy Fit, you could always stand on the end of Brighton Pier and shout very loudly.
Through a megaphone.
In Portuguese.

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Mon 7 Jul - 0:23

almostgothic wrote:It's up to Mr Amaral which methods of communication he chooses to use, and quite frankly, the petulant, catty 'source' should mind its own bloody business.
At least it means that GA won't get pestered like some witnesses and potential witnesses have been in this case. In the same circumstances, I'd stay incommunicado too.

And if you really do feel the need for a tête à tête Mr Hissy Fit, you could always stand on the end of Brighton Pier and shout very loudly.
Through a megaphone.
In Portuguese.

Brighton Pier.....good one!!!! Isn't that where the "source" is doing his campaigning these days?

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs on Mon 7 Jul - 4:44

Iris wrote:It's made the Mirror.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-angry-backlash-british-3821913

This bit amused me.
But a source close to Kate and Gerry said: “They wouldn’t be surprised if Mr Amaral pulls another stunt to try and stall the case yet again.

"Kate and Gerry have been told Mr Amaral has appointed a new lawyer but he doesn’t use email or phone. How he can operate like this in the modern era is beyond belief.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-angry-backlash-british-3821913#ixzz36j000CB9

Exactly     what a unbelevable crass and stupid comment to make

dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Mon 7 Jul - 9:11

dutchclogs wrote:
Iris wrote:It's made the Mirror.

This bit amused me.

Exactly     what a unbelevable crass and  stupid comment to make
Spot on dutchclogs, a crass and stupid comment made by self confessed child neglectors, (at the very least) who crassly and stupidly believe that everyone believes their primordial utterances.

The tone of reporting might even indicate that the media are extracting the urine...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie on Mon 7 Jul - 9:51

Sounds like someone's thrown their toys out of the pram   

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Mon 7 Jul - 12:30

who allegedly didn't go out with their mobile phones or watches in this modern era, which is beyond belief. yes toys thrown out of pram. oh have they been told that the trial has been postponed and they are blaming Dr. Amaral. Stunts, isn't G McC the one for stunts, such as good marketing ploys which might affect his daughters eyes, a risk he was prepared to take. glad he isn't my father.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe on Mon 7 Jul - 13:21

Clarrie's peed off because GA dosen't have e-mail or phone that can be 'hacked'. imo.

jeanmonroe
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 996
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 on Mon 7 Jul - 13:59

chrissie wrote:Sounds like someone's thrown their toys out of the pram   

And not for the first time.  

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane on Mon 7 Jul - 14:24

'That inconsiderate effin' tosser's cancellation has meant we've got to get a baby sitter again!'   

pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5351
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Mon 7 Jul - 15:20

jeanmonroe wrote:Clarrie's peed off because GA dosen't have e-mail or phone that can be 'hacked'. imo.
or listened to surreptitiously or intercepted. I wonder why they or their spokesman feels they have to keep berating the man. no finesse. lol pennylane.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 7 Jul - 15:45

tanszi wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:Clarrie's peed off because GA dosen't have e-mail or phone that can be 'hacked'. imo.
 or listened to surreptitiously or intercepted.  I wonder why they or their spokesman feels they have to keep berating the man.  no finesse.  lol pennylane.
My first thought wasn't about hacking or tapping, but the man being harassed and stalked by phone and email. Leaned on, in other words, much as I suspect the Smith family were "leaned on".

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool on Mon 7 Jul - 16:11

Iris wrote:
tanszi wrote:
 or listened to surreptitiously or intercepted.  I wonder why they or their spokesman feels they have to keep berating the man.  no finesse.  lol pennylane.
My first thought wasn't about hacking or tapping, but the man being harassed and stalked by phone and email.  Leaned on, in other words, much as I suspect the Smith family were "leaned on".

Yes Iris, a McCann family friend would likely have loved a phone number to be calling at all hours day and night...

But I think their or more likely Mitchell's childish remarks are designed to hopefully taunt Amaral into making a rash statement and lowering himself down to their own gutter level.

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Chris on Mon 7 Jul - 16:35

The article is not very well written but is it not the new lawyer who is said to be without email.

Chris
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1607
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-05-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 7 Jul - 16:43

Chris wrote:The article is not very well written but is it not the new lawyer who is said to be without email.
Well they certainly can't mean Goncalo Amaral, because you need to have an email to register on Facebook!   

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie on Mon 7 Jul - 16:46

Iris wrote:
Chris wrote:The article is not very well written but is it not the new lawyer who is said to be without email.
Well they certainly can't mean Goncalo Amaral, because you need to have an email to register on Facebook!   

True   

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  fred on Mon 7 Jul - 16:56

Iris wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kate-gerry-mccann-risk-fresh-libel-trial-delay-because-goncalo-amaral-lawyer-doesnt-use-email-1455667

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Mon 7 Jul - 16:57

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kate-gerry-mccann-risk-fresh-libel-trial-delay-because-goncalo-amaral-lawyer-doesnt-use-email-1455667

This article seems to make it clear that they do mean the lawyer.

However, the McCanns are "fearful" to go to Portugal because of "Amaral's bizarre behaviour"! Surely that should be "Amaral's lawyer's bizarre behaviour"? And why would they need to contact him anyway? To "prepare" for a case that's nearly over? To try and hassle his client yet again for an out-of-court settlement, more like!   

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle on Mon 7 Jul - 17:27

Iris wrote:http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/kate-gerry-mccann-risk-fresh-libel-trial-delay-because-goncalo-amaral-lawyer-doesnt-use-email-1455667

This article seems to make it clear that they do mean the lawyer.

However, the McCanns are "fearful" to go to Portugal because of "Amaral's bizarre behaviour"!  Surely that should be "Amaral's lawyer's bizarre behaviour"?  And why would they need to contact him anyway? To "prepare" for a case that's nearly over?  To try and hassle his client yet again for an out-of-court settlement, more like!   

I've registered with the I.B.Times, because I would like to rectify the incorrect information Dominic Gover has stated in his article. The incorrect information may have come from the McCanns or one of their sources, but it is still incorrect information.

Because I'm still waiting for my verification email to arrive, I tried to find an email address for Dominic Gover using Google, but nothing is coming up. My plan was to email Mr Gover and provide links to prove that Goncalo Amaral's book is not banned. I was also going to point out what has already been pointed out on here, which is Snr Amaral is a Facebook member and he has to have an email address to be a member.

I'm going to have a look on Facebook, to see if Mr Gover is a member and if he is, I'll send him a private message containing the all important links.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 17:18

Sponsored content