Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense

+14
wjk
chrissie
pennylane
Ireland
dazedandconfused
jeanmonroe
SteveT
tanszi
dutchclogs
mara thon
almostgothic
fred
weissnicht
hermes333
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense Empty Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Post  hermes333 Sat 12 Jul - 9:46

In today's 'The Sun' Lorraine Kelly once again shows that she believes every claim that Gerry & Kate make.
No matter how unlikely or illogical that claim may be.

And, she shows the usual UK Media trait of not being able to refer to Goncalo Amaral without putting the word
'disgraced' before his name.

I do not believe Kate's claim that Sean heard Goncalo's claims while he was sitting on the school bus. And Lorraine
seems to think that Sean heard Goncalo personally making the claims on the radio! Rather than just a News Report
that repeated his claims. It is all obvious nonsense, & Lorraine must be one of the most stupid of Gerry & Kate's supporters.
Too dumb to notice any of the Golden Couple's contradictory tales, & so gullible that she 100% accepts & believes everything
that  they say - no matter how silly it sounds.

In the Article she tries to make Kate sound like Mother Teresa, & Goncalo is 100% useless, in her warped view of it all.....

Here is what she says in today's 'The Sun'.

Saturday July 12th 2014

Lorraine Kelly

Lorraine.kelly@the-sun.co.uk

MADDIE CLAIMS UNJUST

As if she hadn't suffered enough distress, pain and sorrow, Madeleine McCann's mum, Kate, had to hear her
little boy ask why a policeman was saying his mummy had hidden his big sister.
 Sean McCann had heard disgraced Portuguese police officer Goncalo Amaral on the radio claiming that his
mum and dad had faked their daughter's abduction.
 The poor little boy would have been completely bewildered - and Kate must have felt that a dagger had been
plunged into her heart.
 She was able to answer calmly and console her son, but how disgusting that this poor family were put through
such an ordeal by the revolting claims of a man who should have been leading the hunt for Madeleine.

Tirelessly

He seemed more interested in writing a profitable book about the tragedy and discrediting her distraught parents.
  Kate and Gerry are suing Amaral over claims made in the book and in a documentary, alleging Madeleine is dead
and somehow they are complicit.
 His smears have caused unbelievable agony and led to a whole raft of conspiracy theorists crawling out of the woodwork
to sling buckets of mud at Kate and Gerry.
 For the past seven years they have tirelessly tried to find their daughter.
 Amaral was so inept he was quickly taken off the investigation, and his bungled handling of the case could mean that Kate and Gerry
never find out what happened to their daughter.
 That they are now having to go through a court ordeal to have his claims discredited is cruel and unjust.
hermes333
hermes333

Number of posts : 21
Warning :
Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-04-24

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Post  Guest Sat 12 Jul - 9:59

I don't know whether to laugh or cry!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Post  weissnicht Sat 12 Jul - 10:00

How silly can she get?

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 738116

Sean is old enough to know what happened..and that is not it.(Amaral/bus) Poor child, what is he thinking now.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 12 Jul - 10:03

Don't suppose they are accepting comments on it?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 12 Jul - 10:21

Seanie is one smart kid then. Fluent in Portuguese at age nine! Because Dr Amaral doesn't speak English.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 12 Jul - 10:54

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 371436 @ Lorraine Kelly Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 157799 

I have to go out now, but when I return I'll be having a look at ways and means of contacting the fawning Kelly, to put her wise on the facts of the case. I doubt very much if she will take any notice of anything I state in my email, but I'll feel better for sending the email to her. Always assuming I can contact her by email, If I can't I'll contact the producer of her show.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sat 12 Jul - 11:17

Y'know, there are some days when I feel really, really stupid.

But then I remember Lorraine Kelly and I feel a whole lot better ......

Lorraine Kelly - patron of Missing People.
Kate McCann - ambassador for Missing People.

As the song says:
I'll scratch your back, you can scratch mine ...

But in reality she's just one cog in the McCanns' 'Schmooze-and-Use' network.
The gimp mask business has been booming amongst Z-list celebs these past seven years ...
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Sat 12 Jul - 13:03

It really does make you wonder if this silly woman is on the McCann payroll because she really does spout the most ridiculous rubbish. The only other reason could possibly be that the little switch in what she calls a brain is in the "off" position.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sat 12 Jul - 14:50

kathybelle wrote:Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 371436 @ Lorraine Kelly Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 157799 

I have to go out now, but when I return I'll be having a look at ways and means of contacting the fawning Kelly, to put her wise on the facts of the case. I doubt very much if she will take any notice of anything I state in my email, but I'll feel better for sending the email to her.  Always assuming I can contact her by email, If I can't I'll contact the producer of her show.

I wouldn't waste your time and energy. They are all programmed to regard anyone who believes in the facts as pitchforkers and internet nutters.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  dutchclogs Sat 12 Jul - 15:24

Lorraine Kelly Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 36317 Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 36317 Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 541656 Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 541656 Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 541656 Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 371436 
dutchclogs
dutchclogs
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1062
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Sat 12 Jul - 17:28

I have no problem with polite people who choose to support K and G. what I have a problem with is them repeating practically verbatim things that as jouro s they should check. such as are there commercial radios allowed to be used on school buses, and can Sean speak Portuguese and can Dr Amaral speak English, and that's just for starters.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  SteveT Sat 12 Jul - 17:50

I'm hoping she will look very stupid not too soon!
SteveT
SteveT
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 602
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 13 Jul - 0:25

jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Sun 13 Jul - 0:29

SteveT wrote:I'm hoping she will look very stupid not too soon!

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense A_righ10

She already looks 'a right TIT'
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun 13 Jul - 4:44

Aye, she's frae Glesga, but we real Glaswegians cannot stand her, she simpers and fawns, giggles insanely, her one brain cell rarely is put to any useful thought. I refuse to read her stupid musings, and would certainly never ever watch her on the box.

"- Yip Scotland's answer to Sarah Palin - Or am I being unkind to Sarah Palin?"
You most certainly are not. Brilliant article, and spot on about the brainless wonder. She reeeeally, reeeeally is reeeeally, reeeeally unbelievably stupid.
Ireland
Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 13 Jul - 6:46

dazedandconfused wrote:
kathybelle wrote:Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 371436 @ Lorraine Kelly Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 157799 

I have to go out now, but when I return I'll be having a look at ways and means of contacting the fawning Kelly, to put her wise on the facts of the case. I doubt very much if she will take any notice of anything I state in my email, but I'll feel better for sending the email to her.  Always assuming I can contact her by email, If I can't I'll contact the producer of her show.

I wouldn't waste your time and energy.  They are all programmed to regard anyone who believes in the facts as pitchforkers and internet nutters.

Good morning Dazedandconfused

While I took on board and agreed with every word that you said in your post, I felt I had to say something. I found an email address for Lorraine Kelly and it was via ITV. I filled in the subject line as Kate and Gerry McCann, but after I addressed Kelly and wrote one line of my email, the email was whooshed. I tried again and the same thing happened.

I gave up that idea and went on to Facebook, where Kelly has a page, I wanted to send her a private message, but she doesn't have that facility on her page. I didn't want to put a public message on her page because I figured her page is monitored and my message would have been whooshed.

I just hope the McCanns get their comeuppance, not just because Madeleine and Goncalo Amaral will receive justice, but because I want to see the reaction of Kelly, Phillips and their ilk.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 13 Jul - 7:24

Ireland wrote:

Aye, she's frae Glesga, but we real Glaswegians cannot stand her, she simpers and fawns, giggles insanely, her one brain cell rarely is put to any useful thought. I refuse to read her stupid musings, and would certainly never ever watch her on the box.

"- Yip Scotland's answer to Sarah Palin  -  Or am I being unkind to Sarah Palin?"
You most certainly are not. Brilliant article, and spot on about the brainless wonder. She reeeeally, reeeeally is reeeeally, reeeeally unbelievably stupid.

Good morning Ireland

I first came across Lorraine Kelly, when she was a reporter on an ITV breakfast programme. She was bubbly and quite sweet and when she was offered a job as a presenter, I thought she would be really good, because of her bubbly personality.  

Kelly seemed ok, until Madeleine's disappearance was brought into the public eye. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears, when I saw how she fawned over the McCanns, with not a word of empathy for Madeleine and the plight she was placed in by her parents.

If Kelly has followed the case, then she can't have failed to see that Madeleine is the victim and her parents are the perpetrators. The fact that she is supporting them, can only mean one thing and that is she is a supporter of child abuse.

However I don't think Kelly would be supporting the McCanns if they weren't doctors, because she had plenty bad things to say about Karen Matthews, when she committed her crimes against her daughter Shannon, which was similar to the McCanns crime.

In my opinion, the McCanns are worse than Karen Matthews, because at least Shannon was found alive and apart from being traumatised, she was physically well. Due to the evidence that Eddie and Keela found in the McCanns apartment, including the cadaver scent, found on the clothing of Kate McCann and Madeleine, it appears Madeleine sadly died.

In my opinion, the fact that the McCanns never searched for her, lied constantly to save their own skins, used Madeleine as a cash cow and are suing Goncalo Amaral, for no other reason than he was close to bring them to justice, the McCanns have played more of a part in Madeleine's disappearance, than leaving her unsupervised in their apartment.

Karen Matthews got the idea of faking Shannon's abduction as a way of making money, from the McCanns. Even Karen Matthews could see that the McCanns used Madeleine's disappearance, as a way of raking in money, but as bad as she was, Matthews didn't want to make her daughter completely vanish.

Last edited by kathybelle on Mon 14 Jul - 8:03; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 13 Jul - 7:35

jeanmonroe wrote:
SteveT wrote:I'm hoping she will look very stupid not too soon!

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense A_righ10

She already looks 'a right TIT'

Lol Jeanmonroe.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 23324 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 13 Jul - 8:30

But, but, but... she was married to a TV Cameraman, and lived in Dundee. I remember reading in the early 90's, an article about her "heartbreak" of trying to start a family. After treatment, and finally getting pregnant, she suffered a miscarriage. The local hospital would have been Ninewells, Dundee.

And guess who worked as a Gynaecologist from 1992 to 1996 at Ninewells.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 847843 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 13 Jul - 8:51

Good morning Jeanmonroe

I've just read that excellent article on Jill Havern's forum. I was going to put the article on here, until I saw you'd already done the deed.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sun 13 Jul - 8:58

Iris wrote:But, but, but... she was married to a TV Cameraman, and lived in Dundee.  I remember reading in the early 90's, an article about her "heartbreak" of trying to start a family.  After treatment, and finally getting pregnant, she suffered a miscarriage.  The local hospital would have been Ninewells, Dundee.

And guess who worked as a Gynaecologist from 1992 to 1996 at Ninewells.   Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 847843 

Let me guess, Kelly's bestest mate Kate!  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 948585 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Sun 13 Jul - 9:43

kathybelle wrote:
dazedandconfused wrote:

I wouldn't waste your time and energy.  They are all programmed to regard anyone who believes in the facts as pitchforkers and internet nutters.

Good morning Dazedandconfused

While I took on board and agreed with every word that you said in your post, I felt I had to say something. I found an email address for Lorraine Kelly and it was via ITV. I filled in the subject line as Kate and Gerry McCann, but after I addressed Kelly and wrote one line of my email, the email was whooshed. I tried again and the same thing happened.

I gave up that idea and went on to Facebook, where Kelly has a page, I wanted to send her a private message, but she doesn't have that facility on her page. I didn't want to put a public message on her page because I figured her page is monitored and my message would have been whooshed.

I just hope the McCanns get their comeuppance, not just because Madeleine and Goncalo Amaral will receive justice, but because I want to see the reaction of Kelly, Phillips and their ilk.

Morning kathybelle. Seems like there's no way they want any correspondence about the McCanns. It's like they're sticking their fingers in their ears and singing loudly to drown any dissenters out. Well done for trying though.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sun 13 Jul - 9:51

kathybelle wrote:
Iris wrote:But, but, but... she was married to a TV Cameraman, and lived in Dundee.  I remember reading in the early 90's, an article about her "heartbreak" of trying to start a family.  After treatment, and finally getting pregnant, she suffered a miscarriage.  The local hospital would have been Ninewells, Dundee.

And guess who worked as a Gynaecologist from 1992 to 1996 at Ninewells.   Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 847843 

Let me guess, Kelly's bestest mate Kate!  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 948585 

OMG! Wow! I just can't believe all these connections!!
Thanks Iris  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense 944533 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Ireland Sun 13 Jul - 13:42

kathybelle wrote:
Ireland wrote:

"- Yip Scotland's answer to Sarah Palin  -  Or am I being unkind to Sarah Palin?"

Good morning Ireland

I first came across Lorraine Kelly, when she was a 'weather girl' on an ITV breakfast programme. She was bubbly and quite sweet and when she was offered a job as a presenter, I thought she would be really good, because of her bubbly personality.  

Kelly seemed ok, until Madeleine's disappearance was brought into the public eye. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears, when I saw how she fawned over the McCanns, with not a word of empathy for Madeleine and the plight she was placed in by her parents.

If Kelly has followed the case, then she can't have failed to see that Madeleine is the victim and her parents are the perpetrators. The fact that she is supporting them, can only mean one thing and that is she is a supporter of child abuse.

However I don't think Kelly would be supporting the McCanns if they weren't doctors, because she had plenty bad things to say about Karen Matthews, when she committed her crimes against her daughter Shannon, which was similar to the McCanns crime.

In my opinion, the McCanns are worse than Karen Matthews, because at least Shannon was found alive and apart from being traumatised, she was physically well. Due to the evidence that Eddie and Keela found in the McCanns apartment, including the cadaver scent, found on the clothing of Kate McCann and Madeleine, it appears Madeleine sadly died.

In my opinion, the fact that the McCanns never searched for her, lied constantly to save their own skins, used Madeleine as a cash cow and are suing Goncalo Amaral, for no other reason than he was close to bring them to justice, the McCanns have played more of a part in Madeleine's disappearance, than leaving her unsupervised in their apartment.

Karen Matthews got the idea of faking Shannon's abduction as a way of making money, from the McCanns. Even Karen Matthews could see that the McCanns used Madeleine's disappearance, as a way of raking in money, but as bad as she was, Matthews didn't want to make her daughter completely vanish.

Hello kathybelle.

Have rarely watched anything she was on, when I went home to Glasgow my mum and dad would have breakfast TV on, so I had no option but to watch, never liking her simpering way, the false smile, I much preferred "The Big Breakfast".

Perhaps it is because they are doctors, my mother seems to think them gods, or perhaps as mentioned she did know them from the Dundee hospital.

No matter what, she should not be fawning and simpering over them, after all isn't TV supposed to be neutral.
Ireland
Ireland
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 141
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-06-07

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 13 Jul - 14:10

This will tax her McCannified brain.. "Duh how do you get fluids out of! this?"
 photo a_righ10_zpse7b60842.png

This is more in her scope of understanding and capabilities.
 photo Oneforeachface_zps2ab4f393.jpg
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next