Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense

+14
wjk
chrissie
pennylane
Ireland
dazedandconfused
jeanmonroe
SteveT
tanszi
dutchclogs
mara thon
almostgothic
fred
weissnicht
hermes333
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Post  wjk Sun 13 Jul - 14:32

malena stool wrote:This will tax her McCannified brain.. "Duh how do you get fluids out of! this?"
 photo a_righ10_zpse7b60842.png

This is more in her scope of understanding and capabilities.
 photo Oneforeachface_zps2ab4f393.jpg

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 613255 Those pics just sum her up, don't they?! A massive T*T!!  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 23324 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Empty Re: Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense

Post  interested Sun 13 Jul - 16:15

As "Iris" said, "...guess who worked as a gynaecologist....". My oh my, how unfortunate for justice for Madeleine, her parents seem to be advantageously well-placed. How is it the McCanns seem to have so many 'friends' in high profile places?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 13 Jul - 19:11

interested wrote:As "Iris" said, "...guess who worked as a gynaecologist....".  My oh my, how unfortunate for justice for Madeleine, her parents seem to be advantageously well-placed.  How is it the McCanns seem to have so many 'friends' in high profile places?

Birds of a feather do flock together....
 photo vultures_zps18f7b529.jpg
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 14 Jul - 8:39

I've just put a complaint about Lorraine Kelly's fawning over the McCanns, on the website below. Someone else has also complained about her, regarding her support for the McCanns, I'm hoping my complaint is published.

http://www.tvguide.co.uk/reviews.asp?title=Lorraine
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 14 Jul - 9:24

kathybelle wrote:I've just put a complaint about Lorraine Kelly's fawning over the McCanns, on the website below. Someone else has also complained about her, regarding her support for the McCanns, I'm hoping my complaint is published.

Well done kathybelle xx
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 14 Jul - 10:08

pennylane wrote:
kathybelle wrote:I've just put a complaint about Lorraine Kelly's fawning over the McCanns, on the website below. Someone else has also complained about her, regarding her support for the McCanns, I'm hoping my complaint is published.

Well done kathybelle xx

Thanks pennylane. xx Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_flower 

Last time I looked, my comment hadn't appeared on the page, if or when it does, it will appear under the name Daisy1946. You are asked to provide a nickname, I chose my nickname because Daisy was the name of my car and 1946, was the year of my birth. By the way I haven't said anything in my post, that is libellous, so there is no reason why it shouldn't be posted. Especially as someone else has commented on the same issue.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Jul - 11:55

clueless
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 14 Jul - 14:07

Iris wrote:clueless

Can't disagree with that faultless piece of research. Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 307691 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Mon 14 Jul - 14:19

That is brilliant  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 307691  Can't stand LK at all.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 14 Jul - 16:18

My review isn't showing, however I'm not surprised, because as you've probably realised, I need ½ a page, to say what others can say in a couple of lines.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 424625 

If my review isn't showing by tomorrow morning, I'll write another post and make it very short. I've already composed the post in my head.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 25346 
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Jul - 16:37

kathybelle wrote:My review isn't showing, however I'm not surprised, because as you've probably realised, I need ½ a page, to say what others can say in a couple of lines.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 424625 

If my review isn't showing by tomorrow morning, I'll write another post and make it very short. I've already composed the post in my head.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 25346 

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 307691 Well done, kathy  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 944533 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 14 Jul - 17:08

wjk wrote:
kathybelle wrote:My review isn't showing, however I'm not surprised, because as you've probably realised, I need ½ a page, to say what others can say in a couple of lines.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 424625 

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 307691 Well done, kathy  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 944533 

Thanks wjk,  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_flower 

Thanks to Kate and Gerry McCanns cruel behaviour, towards Madeleine, she has been denied a voice. We her cyber aunties and uncles, along with her Uncle Goncalo (Amaral) have got to speak for Madeleine, whether it is on forums like this one, or anywhere else on the internet.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 14 Jul - 19:34

kathybelle wrote:
wjk wrote:

Thanks wjk,  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_flower 

Thanks to Kate and Gerry McCanns cruel behaviour, towards Madeleine, she has been denied a voice. We her cyber aunties and uncles, along with her Uncle Goncalo (Amaral) have got to speak for Madeleine, whether it is on forums like this one, or anywhere else on the internet.

Well done "kathybelle" and well said, we are Madeleine's voice!! I hope your comment appears among all the great comments.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 14 Jul - 21:00

interested wrote:
kathybelle wrote:
wjk wrote:

Well done "kathybelle" and well said, we are Madeleine's voice!!  I hope your comment appears among all the great comments.

Thanks interested.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_flower 

I've put another comment, albeit shorter, on the website. The comment is showing at the moment, hopefully it will stay there.

My comment is under the name of 'Daisy1946'.

Last edited by kathybelle on Mon 14 Jul - 21:18; edited 1 time in total
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 14 Jul - 21:16

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 14655118132_f08f2bcf29_o
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 14 Jul - 21:18

Iris wrote:Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 14655118132_f08f2bcf29_o

Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 307691 Well done 'Daisy'!!
Thanks for bringing it here, Iris  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_flower 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 14 Jul - 21:21

Iris wrote:Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 14655118132_f08f2bcf29_o

Hello Iris

Thanks for putting the comments on here. Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_flower My comment, which is under the name of 'Daisy 1946' is the top comment. I'm presuming that my first comment wasn't printed because it was too long.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 14 Jul - 21:23

Again, well done "kathybelle" ...aka "Daisy1946".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 14 Jul - 21:27

interested wrote:Again, well done "kathybelle" ...aka "Daisy1946".

Thanks interested  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_flower 

Lorraine Kelly, has ruffled a few feathers on that website, regarding her style of presenting. I think power has gone to her head.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Mon 14 Jul - 23:26

There is something about ITV and breakfast tv that sends people into a weird place of self importance usually followed pretty quickly by over indulgence,(there may actually be a chicken and egg thing going on there)

Some who desert from the BBC are never seen again.

Esther McVey was a breakfast tv presenter once.She's the only one who's stepped up a career.

Not seen richard and judy for a while.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 14 Jul - 23:46

interested wrote:Again, well done "kathybelle" ...aka "Daisy1946".

I'll second that, interested.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 307691 
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 15 Jul - 0:08

Thank you everyone.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 83453 

We're all doing our bit to get justice, for a little girl we never knew but have grown to love.  Lorraine Kelly's Latest Pro-Gerry & Kate Nonsense - Page 2 Icon_flower 

Thank goodness for forums like this one and although they are few and far between, websites, like the one where I and many others have been able to give our opinions, without them being 'whooshed'.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2