Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Film on dvd

+22
chrissie
whatsupdoc
wjk
BelEddie
Judge Dread
interested
joyce1938
pamalam
weissnicht
wantthetruth
duncanmac
Oldartform
jinvta
T4two
dazedandconfused
AnnaEsse
jeanmonroe
jassi
almostgothic
tanszi
Angelina
fred
26 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Film on dvd - Page 2 Empty Re: Film on dvd

Post  Guest Thu 24 Jul - 16:34

T4two wrote:Right - agree with all comments concerning Mr Bennett. Conclusion: it isn't only the financial aspect that motivates them to take legal action - certain people are considered to be a danger and need to be silenced irrespective of financial possibilities. (which is what I was trying to point out with my initial post).  

Yes, they only go after people with a) credibility or b) money or c) both.

You have to look at the latest entrants to this charade and ask, do they possess a, b or c? If so, they had better lawyer up! If not, then don't bother, as you are beneath the McCann's contempt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Thu 24 Jul - 20:52

Iris wrote:
T4two wrote:Right - agree with all comments concerning Mr Bennett. Conclusion: it isn't only the financial aspect that motivates them to take legal action - certain people are considered to be a danger and need to be silenced irrespective of financial possibilities. (which is what I was trying to point out with my initial post).  

You have to look at the latest entrants to this charade and ask, do they possess a, b or c?  If so, they had better lawyer up!  If not, then don't bother, as you are beneath the McCann's contempt.

Or d) proximity, which I think was the case with Tony Bennett. Had he been handing out fliers in Portugal, they probably would not have cared.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :
Film on dvd - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Film on dvd - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two Fri 25 Jul - 6:18

jinvta wrote:
Iris wrote:

You have to look at the latest entrants to this charade and ask, do they possess a, b or c?  If so, they had better lawyer up!  If not, then don't bother, as you are beneath the McCann's contempt.

Or d) proximity, which I think was the case with Tony Bennett. Had he been handing out fliers in Portugal, they probably would not have cared.

Yes of course. Interesting observation. Takes me back to something that has lodged in my memory since the early days in May 2007 - it was GM being interviewed on TV. I remember distinctly hearing the words ..."We're doctors - we have our reputations to protect..." and thinking at the time - wtf his little girl has disappeared and he's more concerned about protecting his reputation?
T4two
T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
Film on dvd - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Film on dvd - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Fri 25 Jul - 7:20

T4two, finding Madeleine has always been secondary to protecting their reputations. I am sure if one were to calculate how much of the fund money has been spent on protecting their reputations vs Finding Madeleine, they would discover that the lion's share has been spent on damage control whilst only a very small percentage (at one time it was only 13%) has actually been spent on searching for Madeleine. This is what has always bothered me about the pair and has made me so suspicious of them, that finding Madeleine never seems to be the main goal of anything they do.

They have also always claimed that Amaral's book has done so much damage because people in Portugal (where they think Madeleine may still be found) have all stopped looking for her. If this is the case, then why is there any concern about leaflets being handed out in Rothley? How will those stop people in Portugal from looking for her? Further, how can they continue to expect "people" to continue looking for Madeleine when they don't even bother to look for her themselves? They know that Madeleine will never be found, so they have made it their number one priority from day one to salvage what little reputations they have left. At the very least, they are considered some of the most neglectful parents on the planet. If Madeleine had truly been abducted, then the McCanns should not care less what people thought about them.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Film on dvd - Page 2 Empty Film on dvd - National speaking tour

Post  winjoy Fri 25 Jul - 13:00

Please don't shoot the messenger!      

http://www.richplanet.net/events.php

In part one I will be speaking about and launching a major new series of films which expose the cover up surrounding the Madeleine McCann incident. I will also be covering more about the manipulation being perpetrated by mainstream media. In the second part I will be discussing space based technologies & vehicles which have been covered up by our governments for decades and asking questions about what is really up there in space, including UFO's. Updates on several other issues will also be covered & questions will be answered. See you there!
Tickets are now £12.00. The price is necessary as 30% of the ticket price is paying for TV show charges. Another 30% of the ticket price covers venue hire costs.
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 6 Aug - 21:50

Has anyone any more news on this film/dvd? I've seen it mentioned while scanning "tweets" but no details. I'm hoping it will reveal the extent of Mitchell's manipulation of the press.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Aug - 22:39

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 6 Aug - 22:42

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10089p60-buried-by-mainstream-media-new-film-due-soon

There's a review here by a poster called Woofer.
A few a loving it on Jill's aren't they?
I might be tempted?  Film on dvd - Page 2 303636
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 6 Aug - 23:54

I'll wait till it comes on YouTube.  Film on dvd - Page 2 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 7 Aug - 0:16

Not Born Yesterday wrote:http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t10089p60-buried-by-mainstream-media-new-film-due-soon

There's a review here by a poster called Woofer.

Thanks to "Not Born Yesterday" for the link. Well, "Woofer" is certainly impressed saying: "My first thoughts were that this will be banned - it has to be.....". He believes that not only the McCanns but Mitchell, the Government and MI5 will want it banned as well.

I guess, given his review and his impression of the DVD(s) being ban worthy, why have the "offended" not taken legal action?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Thu 7 Aug - 8:33

Iris wrote:I'll wait till it comes on YouTube.  Film on dvd - Page 2 23324 

Yeah, he has said he will be, so it will be worth waiting, it's 20 quid!!  Film on dvd - Page 2 294124 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Fri 8 Aug - 23:31

Been downloaded on Facebook and Blip t.v.......
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Fri 8 Aug - 23:34

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 9 Aug - 0:21

I've just watched the first one, its brilliant!! Film on dvd - Page 2 307691 
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 9 Aug - 7:19

Hallelujah and well done to Richard D. Hall, for not being afraid to speak out about this sad case.

Andy Redwood, should hang his head in shame, for the way he has publicly stated more than once, that Kate and Gerry McCann are not persons of interest to him, even though he knows full well that the McCanns are the root cause of Madeleine's disappearance.

Each time Redwood has made that crass statement, he has never uttered one word of empathy for Madeleine and the plight she was put in by her cruel parents. Redwood's main goal is, to make the McCanns the victims of a heinous crime and to bring someone innocent to justice, for the heinous crime the McCanns committed.

Others who should hang their heads in shame, are the rich and famous, who've supported the McCanns with enough money and clout, to keep them from being put here Film on dvd - Page 2 302722 7/8yrs ago, if the PJ had been allowed to do their job.

kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 9 Aug - 8:41

It's good  Film on dvd - Page 2 944533 Film on dvd - Page 2 944533 Film on dvd - Page 2 944533 Film on dvd - Page 2 944533 Film on dvd - Page 2 944533 
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Sat 9 Aug - 12:24

Just finished d/l all 4 parts of Richard D Hall's DVDs. Thanks to Richard for all his work. The DVDs and the d/l are all copyright free.

I went to www.blip.tv and was able to VIEW the 4 parts. I've not had a chance to view it all yet.

Should you wish to save them try www.videograbber.net ...it worked for me using Linux.

View parts 1-4 here...

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-1-6997432

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-2-6997459

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-3-6997478

http://blip.tv/richplanet/buried-by-mainstream-media-the-true-story-of-madeleine-mccann-part-4-6997508

To save a copy, go to http://www.videograbber.net/

Copy and paste the url into the top box and click on Grab it. Don't miss this step or they may all be part 1.

Select which size of file you want, I went for the top one of the orange boxes that says Download in each part and right click selecting Save Link As … then click on save in your new window.

I use Linux but I'm sure Windoze will work as well.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sat 9 Aug - 13:43

Dissappointed to be honest, too much time spent on too few issues.
No mention of :
Creche records, suppressed e fits, ROB going missing for an hour, car boots being left open, missing bags and blankets, and much much more.
I thought in 4 hours we were going to see the lot.
Richard Hall says many times we have not got time to see this and that, so why spend a full hour on the dodgy private investigations ?
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sat 9 Aug - 14:01

duncanmac wrote:Dissappointed to be honest, too much time spent on too few issues.
No mention of :
Creche records, suppressed e fits, ROB going missing for an hour, car boots being left open, missing bags and blankets, and much much more.
I thought in 4 hours we were going to see the lot.
Richard Hall says many times we have not got time to see this and that, so why spend a full hour on the dodgy private investigations ?

I'm struggling to get past the David Payne stuff to be honest.......
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sat 9 Aug - 14:46

Yes, DP could have summarised on 5 minutes not 40
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Sat 9 Aug - 14:51

Wait until you get to part 3.
A full hour just to tell the private investigators are all dodgy.
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 9 Aug - 16:12

I thought they were good.
And if some think too much time spend on this or that, you have to remember that there are lots of people who have never heard about those issues, or hardly anything.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Sat 9 Aug - 16:21

Agree with you, weiss!
I thought they were excellent.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Sat 9 Aug - 16:27

Hello Duncanmac

I have only watched the first video and while Richard Hall, states much of what has been stated before, I don't have a problem with this. The more people who expose this case as corrupt and the more bad publicity the McCanns get, the better.

In one of the early posts, regarding this thread, someone stated that the company is jumping on the bandwagon, to make money. In my opinion, Rich Planet TV, will make very little money out of these videos, because they can all be downloaded for free and if the company was out to make money, they would not provide the free download facility.

The people I object to making money out of this case, are the McCanns, who are the root cause of Madeleine's disappearance and their family, just like the McCanns, they never put one foot in front of the other to find Madeleine. I suspect it is because they also knew she wasn't findable.

The others are the McCanns dodgy detectives, who did very little, if anything at all to find Madeleine, whilst screwing her fund for a colossal amount of money and Clarence Mitchell, who has lied on behalf of the McCanns and is getting paid a salary of around £30k per year.

Andy Redwood and his team, are also making money out of this case, by doing nothing to find Madeleine and plenty to find a patsy, to take the blame for whatever happened to her, whilst knowing full well who should be taking the blame for whatever happened to Madeleine.

Redwood and his team are not screwing Madeleine's fund, they are screwing the British taxpayer, with the blessing of the British Government.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 9 Aug - 16:51

If he's made to take them down then we'll know whether they are any good or not.  Film on dvd - Page 2 23324 
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next