Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Film on dvd

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  Judge Dread on Mon 11 Aug - 21:03

LJC wrote:
wjk wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
interested wrote:Frankly I'm surprised the dvd's are still in circulation.  I thought by now Carter-Ruck would have had them whooshed.  Could it be the pro McCann "forces" will dismiss them as being published by a flying saucer nutcase.

Can't see what CR or the McCann's can do. Everything reported in those videos is factual and can be proven to be so.

I think, on this occasion, they will not want these videos to garner any publicity whatsoever and so will be loathe to draw attention to them.

In view of this, my bet is they will not attempt to discredit Mr. Hall by labelling him as an UFO nut-case, unless the videos begin to gain media/public interest.

And even then, they should be careful with what action they take.

My feelings are that Mr Hall did not take the possible consequences of making these videos lightly.

In my view, he is an excellent investigator who would have made sure there was nothing libellous or defamatory in the videos.

Having followed his investigations over the past several years, it strikes me that he is also not the type to back down easily...   



Thanks for your insight to Mr Hall, he is new to most of us and its good to get a view off someone who has known of him longer than a lot of us.
I hope you're right and CR are not on his case, I'm looking forward to more DVD's on this subject   

Well I would keep an open mind.  I hadn't heard much about him either, he's just another David Icke type with his conspiracy theories as far as I'm concerned, but I did do a trawl and find this post by someone: -

"Richard D Hall (or Dick as I like to call him) lost any credibility when he said on his show that
Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were killed by an American serviceman, even though the murderer Ian Huntley admitted the killings and got life, but he said it was covered up by the UK and American goverments so that the British public would be kept in the dark. Apparently if we knew the truth then there would be such an outrage that it would have ended our co-operation on the war on terror.
Did he any evidence to back this claim up, did he f**k. Dont bother about causing pain to the famlies Dick, just say what you want, you total tosser."

So, I am keeping an open mind on anything he says.  If he sticks to facts, that's fine I guess, but if he starts to turn the facts around into his own theory, then that is not good, in fact its very bad imo.

He tours the country with his 'shows' so he must be making money.  I wouldn't give the guy a single penny personally as its my view that he is somebody who needs to be kept an open mind about and on that basis I would not wish to part with my hard earned cash by lining his pocket, but its just my personal opinion.  Conspiracy theories can be very entertaining, not necessarily the truth, but there is an entertainment value around them and its more by entertaining us that he makes his money, all in my honest opinion.

Can you please verify that the comment by windsorblue regarding Richard D Hall is true and factual. I have searched the web extensively and can only find his/her comment on the A.T.S. website which does not provide a verification link. It is a single defamatory comment and, without verified proof that Hall actually said Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were killed by an American serviceman, it is hearsay and therefore meaningless... Be grateful if you could provide a link other than A.T.S.

Oh, and you do not have an open mind...

  

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  LJC on Mon 11 Aug - 23:51

Judge Dread wrote:
LJC wrote:
wjk wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
interested wrote:Frankly I'm surprised the dvd's are still in circulation.  I thought by now Carter-Ruck would have had them whooshed.  Could it be the pro McCann "forces" will dismiss them as being published by a flying saucer nutcase.

Can't see what CR or the McCann's can do. Everything reported in those videos is factual and can be proven to be so.

I think, on this occasion, they will not want these videos to garner any publicity whatsoever and so will be loathe to draw attention to them.

In view of this, my bet is they will not attempt to discredit Mr. Hall by labelling him as an UFO nut-case, unless the videos begin to gain media/public interest.

And even then, they should be careful with what action they take.

My feelings are that Mr Hall did not take the possible consequences of making these videos lightly.

In my view, he is an excellent investigator who would have made sure there was nothing libellous or defamatory in the videos.

Having followed his investigations over the past several years, it strikes me that he is also not the type to back down easily...   



Thanks for your insight to Mr Hall, he is new to most of us and its good to get a view off someone who has known of him longer than a lot of us.
I hope you're right and CR are not on his case, I'm looking forward to more DVD's on this subject   

Well I would keep an open mind.  I hadn't heard much about him either, he's just another David Icke type with his conspiracy theories as far as I'm concerned, but I did do a trawl and find this post by someone: -

"Richard D Hall (or Dick as I like to call him) lost any credibility when he said on his show that
Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were killed by an American serviceman, even though the murderer Ian Huntley admitted the killings and got life, but he said it was covered up by the UK and American goverments so that the British public would be kept in the dark. Apparently if we knew the truth then there would be such an outrage that it would have ended our co-operation on the war on terror.
Did he any evidence to back this claim up, did he f**k. Dont bother about causing pain to the famlies Dick, just say what you want, you total tosser."

So, I am keeping an open mind on anything he says.  If he sticks to facts, that's fine I guess, but if he starts to turn the facts around into his own theory, then that is not good, in fact its very bad imo.

He tours the country with his 'shows' so he must be making money.  I wouldn't give the guy a single penny personally as its my view that he is somebody who needs to be kept an open mind about and on that basis I would not wish to part with my hard earned cash by lining his pocket, but its just my personal opinion.  Conspiracy theories can be very entertaining, not necessarily the truth, but there is an entertainment value around them and its more by entertaining us that he makes his money, all in my honest opinion.

Can you please verify that the comment by windsorblue regarding Richard D Hall is true and factual. I have searched the web extensively and can only find his/her comment on the A.T.S. website which does not provide a verification link. It is a single defamatory comment and, without verified proof that Hall actually said Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were killed by an American serviceman, it is hearsay and therefore meaningless... Be grateful if you could provide a link other than A.T.S.

Oh, and you do not have an open mind...

  

All I said was I don't know much about him so did a quick trawl on the Internet and found this post. Why should I have to verify the comment I found? I didn't write it. I have no idea whether it is verifiable or not, so hence I say I am keeping an open mind. Still wouldn't give the guy money having said that. I still think he is out to entertain.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  kathybelle on Tue 12 Aug - 1:29

After watching video 1, I was so impressed with Richard D Hall's portrayal of the case, that I bought the dvds. Since then I have watched the remaining 3 videos and I'm convinced I made the right decision to buy the dvds.

The way I look at it, is the videos can be downloaded for free and if Richplanet TV were out to make a quick buck, they wouldn't have provided this facility.

I have sent 2 emails to Mr Hall, querying some of the points he made in video 3. I had replies from each email, a couple of hours after I sent each email. He explained why he made the the points I queried and I was quite happy with his explanation. I feel that if he wasn't genuine, he wouldn't have taken the time to explain the points I queried.

I understand why some posters are sceptic about Mr Hall, the reason I queried some of the points Mr Hall raised in video 3 was because I didn't believe what he stated and this was, because I had misunderstood what he meant.

I'm sceptic about Andy Redwood's investigative procedures. I cannot for the life of me see why he has not made the McCanns and some of the Tapas 7 persons of interest. More to the point I cannot understand why he made it is business to inform the media that the McCanns and the Tapas group, were not persons of interest to him.

Redwood has also told the media who are persons of interest to him, he may not have mentioned them by name, but it didn't take a genius to work out who he meant when he spoke of the 2 deceased paedophiles. It wouldn't take a Portuguese genius, to work out who Redwood meant, when he spoke of the cleaners in the white van. In my opinion, Redwood has left himself wide open to be sued, by the families of the dead paedophiles and the cleaners in the white van.

However there are others who swear by Redwood's investigative procedures and it's because they see him differently to me. I can't for the life of me see why some people see the McCanns as innocent and I can't for the life of me see how some people can state that Robert Murat, has played a part in Madeleine's disappearance, when there is no evidence to say he has.

It doesn't mean I'm right, because I think differently to those people.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  BelEddie on Tue 12 Aug - 6:24

Judge Dread wrote:
LJC wrote:
wjk wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
interested wrote:Frankly I'm surprised the dvd's are still in circulation.  I thought by now Carter-Ruck would have had them whooshed.  Could it be the pro McCann "forces" will dismiss them as being published by a flying saucer nutcase.

Can't see what CR or the McCann's can do. Everything reported in those videos is factual and can be proven to be so.

I think, on this occasion, they will not want these videos to garner any publicity whatsoever and so will be loathe to draw attention to them.

In view of this, my bet is they will not attempt to discredit Mr. Hall by labelling him as an UFO nut-case, unless the videos begin to gain media/public interest.

And even then, they should be careful with what action they take.

My feelings are that Mr Hall did not take the possible consequences of making these videos lightly.

In my view, he is an excellent investigator who would have made sure there was nothing libellous or defamatory in the videos.

Having followed his investigations over the past several years, it strikes me that he is also not the type to back down easily...   



Thanks for your insight to Mr Hall, he is new to most of us and its good to get a view off someone who has known of him longer than a lot of us.
I hope you're right and CR are not on his case, I'm looking forward to more DVD's on this subject   

Well I would keep an open mind.  I hadn't heard much about him either, he's just another David Icke type with his conspiracy theories as far as I'm concerned, but I did do a trawl and find this post by someone: -

"Richard D Hall (or Dick as I like to call him) lost any credibility when he said on his show that
Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were killed by an American serviceman, even though the murderer Ian Huntley admitted the killings and got life, but he said it was covered up by the UK and American goverments so that the British public would be kept in the dark. Apparently if we knew the truth then there would be such an outrage that it would have ended our co-operation on the war on terror.
Did he any evidence to back this claim up, did he f**k. Dont bother about causing pain to the famlies Dick, just say what you want, you total tosser."

So, I am keeping an open mind on anything he says.  If he sticks to facts, that's fine I guess, but if he starts to turn the facts around into his own theory, then that is not good, in fact its very bad imo.

He tours the country with his 'shows' so he must be making money.  I wouldn't give the guy a single penny personally as its my view that he is somebody who needs to be kept an open mind about and on that basis I would not wish to part with my hard earned cash by lining his pocket, but its just my personal opinion.  Conspiracy theories can be very entertaining, not necessarily the truth, but there is an entertainment value around them and its more by entertaining us that he makes his money, all in my honest opinion.

Can you please verify that the comment by windsorblue regarding Richard D Hall is true and factual. I have searched the web extensively and can only find his/her comment on the A.T.S. website which does not provide a verification link. It is a single defamatory comment and, without verified proof that Hall actually said Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman were killed by an American serviceman, it is hearsay and therefore meaningless... Be grateful if you could provide a link other than A.T.S.

Oh, and you do not have an open mind...

Richard didn't make the above statement.. I emailed him his reply follows...

Richard D. Hall - RICHPLANET.NET
To Me
Today at 12:19 AM
Hello,

I did not say they were killed by anyone.  I discussed the evidence of the
case in a context which included the possibility that Huntley may have
been framed for reasons of national security.

Richard

  

BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon

Post  winjoy on Wed 13 Aug - 13:37

Pat Brown has commented on Richard Hall's films.

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.co.uk/

winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Location : The Garden of England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  wjk on Wed 13 Aug - 13:48

The Daily Profiler
Hosted by The Pat Brown Criminal Profiling Agency
WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 13, 2014
My Review of Richard D. Hall's "Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann"
There is a lot of excitement over Hall's new documentary about Madeleine McCann and deservedly so as this is the first film made about the case which actually explores the incredibly peculiar issues surrounding the case that make it such a mystery, issues which haven't anything to do with the actual facts of Maddie's disappearance. Finally, someone has cobbled together a very dramatic (and I mean this in an intellectual sense, not a human interest sense) reconstruction of the events that make this case astounding - the lies, the inconsistencies, the political connections and the overwhelming political support of the McCanns - point after point is driven home with good visuals and explanations that should leave any viewer with a clear understanding that the McCanns and their friends are hardly innocent bystanders and that they had unprecedented help from high places that is absolutely astounding. I thank Mr. Hall for getting this documentary out to the public and commend him for his fine work. Certainly, this documentary, Buried by Mainstream Media: The True Story of Madeleine McCann contains a lot more truth and depth than we can expect from Anthony Summer's book, Looking for Madeleine, coming out in the UK in September.

Having viewed this excellent documentary, where do I stand on its content and the effect it will have on the case?

Sadly, I think this work will be watched in its entirety mostly by those who already question the McCanns. Summer's "approved" book will get the big publicity and mass media will ignore the hell out of Hall's documentary. Yes, folks will do their best to pump it on Facebook and Twitter but compared to large publicity machines of MSM, it will be a drop in the bucket. Having said that, I am still glad this documentary is out in the public domain, but I believe, like my book and others' sites and videos attempting to bring the facts to light, it will be for posterity, not for present day influence.

As to content of the documentary, I really liked the way Mr. Hall brought up inconsistency after inconsistency, lie after lie, bizarre political action after bizarre political action. I think this methodology was strong in truly pointing out why Gonçalo Amaral doubted the McCanns and why there is something not right in the UK and Portugal that allowed the McCanns to abscond and get away with their criminal behavior. I especially loved the third segment which focused on the private detective agencies...a true eye opener.

I would have rather Mr. Hall left out some of the second part content about Payne and the Gaspars because this was not so much about the McCanns' inconsistencies but a confused muddle of Payne's statements and the Gaspar statement which. while interesting. is not proven factual. I would have liked to seen more about the McCanns ignoring the Smith sighting and something about the Scotland Yard involvement. However, the segment on the dogs was particularly strong and anyone watching that should certainly wonder about the McCanns involvement in their daughter's disappearance.

Having watched the documentary, I dd come away with some thoughts unchanged and some modified. Here is where I stand:

1) I still strongly assert the McCanns should be the top suspects in the disappearance of their daughter.
2) I absolutely believe Maddie disappeared on May 3rd and not anytime earlier; the crime scene and what appears to be a cover-up hardly represents any kind of intelligent staging one might expect if there were more time to consider a better plan. I find the last photo to be completely irrelevant and since the crime scene indicates an accident that occurred in the flat, I see no grand conspiracy of pedophilia or involvement by any other adult in Maddie's demise.
3) I believe David Payne may have lied about seeing Maddie (something the McCanns might simply have felt necessary to prove an alibi, that Maddie were alive when they left for the restaurant and "the abduction" occurred whilst they were with others) or why he was at the flat but I do not find any reason to suspect his involvement in the crime.
4) I do not find the Gaspar statement credible at all.
5) I find it most likely Gerry moved the body and moved the body alone and he is the only person who truly knows where Maddie is buried.
6) I believe the Smiths to have seen Gerry, mostly because the McCanns refused for so long to acknowledge that Smithman could be the abductor.
7) I find it likely that Gerry does have some strong political connections that set off the initial support of him and Kate, but I believe the support later on is a matter of politics that has nothing to do with the McCanns. Sometimes, both in the media and in politics, tidal waves of specific actions have more to do with money, ratings, careers, and other issues than being actually connected to the original issue. The same may be true for Scotland Yard.
8) I still believe Scotland Yard will close the case down in the fall with an unprosecutable suspect or allude to one and allow the case to dwindle away. I do not believe the McCanns will ever be arrested or prosecuted. The Summer's book and the final Scotland Yard conclusion will wrap things up along with the civil trial and the case will slowly fade from public view.

Again, if I am wrong about the outcome, I will be happy. If I am right, I am still happy that so many people made an effort to find the truth and keep the facts out there; who knows what effect these efforts will have on future investigations and, maybe one day, years from now, the truth will finally come out.


Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  whatsupdoc on Wed 13 Aug - 14:59

Pat Brown certainly has her finger on the pulse and has no difficulty spotting all the lies and deceit by the McCanns, tapas 7 and their followers. Another excellent blog. I've tweeted the url btw.

Re the dvds, I've watched many parts of them and liked the presentation of FACTS.

I didn't know about the shutters on the doors which was a whole can of worms body-swerved by the mccanns and tapas7 AFAIK. The fact that the window had 1 sliding half also showed that it only left about 15" to get through, by my reckoning.

I think the dvds were for people who hadn't been following the case on a forum but as I have just stated it did have new material for me so one can hardly say it got boring or laboured on a topic if one has been following the case for 7 years as I have. How anyone can say the dvds left out this and that is unbelieveable when we have had 7 years of lies, deceit and fairy stories to contend with. There is scope to fill many more dvds but nobody should knock RD Hall for not getting 7 years worth of material into a few dvds. Well done Richard for an honest presentation which was copyright-free and free to watch and d/l.








whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  LJC on Wed 13 Aug - 15:05

Pat Brown wrote:I still believe Scotland Yard will close the case down in the fall with an unprosecutable suspect or allude to one and allow the case to dwindle away.

It takes all this time for SY to come up with, or allude to, someone who's a no-one?

Time will tell but I think 'unexplained' is more likely myself. I think it's taking so long because SY do not want it to end up as an unexplained occurrence.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  kitti on Thu 14 Aug - 14:56

3) I believe David Payne may have lied about seeing Maddie (something the McCanns might simply have felt necessary to prove an alibi, that Maddie were alive when they left for the restaurant and "the abduction" occurred whilst they were with others) or why he was at the flat but I do not find any reason to suspect his involvement in the crime.



He is involved in the crime as he lied about seeing Madeleine.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  kitti on Thu 14 Aug - 14:59

4) I do not find the Gaspar statement credible at all.



Yvonne Martin?



Coincidence?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  chrissie on Thu 14 Aug - 15:06

kitti wrote:3) I believe David Payne may have lied about seeing Maddie (something the McCanns might simply have felt necessary to prove an alibi, that Maddie were alive when they left for the restaurant and "the abduction" occurred whilst they were with others) or why he was at the flat but I do not find any reason to suspect his involvement in the crime.



He is involved in the crime as he lied about seeing Madeleine.

Why would he have lied unless he was involved in the crime? Makes no sense to me

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3283
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  chrissie on Thu 14 Aug - 15:10

kitti wrote:4) I do not find the Gaspar statement credible at all.



Yvonne Martin?



Coincidence?

Why would someone who was not on the PDL holiday feel the need to go to the police about an incident which occurred on a previous holiday?

Because they felt uneasy on the previous holiday and when they heard about Maddie, it made them want to come forward. As you say kitti, coupled with the statement from Yvonne Martin, I find it credible.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3283
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  kitti on Thu 14 Aug - 16:24

There all involved the lot off them apart from paynes mother....she's involved now I bet.



They all did there little bit in this sorry saga..lied....so each and every one off them are involved in some way....how much they are involved..time will tell.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  kitti on Thu 14 Aug - 16:27

It wasn't easy for the Gaspers to make these statements, they obviously done some soul searching and decided it was there duty to report these incidents , after all, one off them was made against Madeleine who was the missing child.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  kathybelle on Thu 14 Aug - 17:57

kitti wrote:It wasn't easy for the Gaspers to make these statements, they obviously done some soul searching and decided it was there duty to report these incidents , after all, one off them was made against Madeleine who was the missing child.

Well said Kitti     

I believe Katherina  Gaspar, was speaking the truth when she made her statement to Leicester police, her husband seemed to sit on the fence when he made his statement. In my opinion, Katherina Gaspar was believed, when she made her statement and that is why her statement and the statement of her husband, was not passed on to the PJ, until the McCanns were back in the UK.

What I'll never understand is, how Katherina Gaspar allowed David Payne to continue bathing children. She told her husband not to leave Payne alone when he was bathing her children. To be honest, I don't how the Gaspars or anyone else in that group, allowed Payne or any other male of the group, to bathe the children. In my opinion, there is only one reason why Payne bathed the children of other members of the group and in my opinion, this is the reason why Madeleine vanished and this is the reason the McCanns have had the protection of the British and Portuguese Governments and Andy Redwood is looking for anyone but the McCanns, to take the blame for whatever happened to Madeleine.

To get back to the accusation made against David Payne and Gerry McCann, if Katherina Gaspar was telling lies when she made that very serious allegation against Payne and McCann, to Leicester police, you can bet your life that neither of these men, would have remained silent. Even if Payne wanted to remain silent, Gerry McCann wouldn't have done. He may not have sued Katherina Gaspar for money, but he would have taken out a lawsuit against her, for making an allegation that he allowed David Payne to use Madeleine, as a way of making sexual gestures to him.

Also Gerry McCanns friend, the senior Leicester police officer, Detective  Superintendent Stuart Prior, contacted the PJ, regarding suspicions of paedophilia made against David Payne.

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2009/05/english-intimidate-judiciary-police.html

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  winjoy on Thu 14 Aug - 19:56

Martin Smith has contacted Richard Hall to say that he does not know Robert Murat - only by sight but never introduced. It is on Richard Hall's website at the front of his final film - film 4. It is good that RH is so up-front and willing to correct any errors.

winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Location : The Garden of England
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  LJC on Thu 14 Aug - 20:14

So, RH's film contains errors and Pat Brown disagrees with parts of the film also. And then some of us appear to disagree with Pat Brown. What to conclude then?

Well its entertainment is my conclusion. And I also believe that Pat Brown certainly does not want this investigation to end any time soon, despite her saying she thinks it will finish in the Fall. She is earning her living from it whether we like it or not, same as Richard Hall. Okay the dvd is free to view but he does tours and he is gathering a big following and its earning him money.

Yes, it is good that these people are keeping the pressure on, persuading others out there that they need to think differently and read some of the files but sadly it is the case, imo, that people are making money out of Madeleine and its not just the McCanns.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  LJC on Thu 14 Aug - 20:23

There are those who do not appear to make money out of Madeleine. Some of the websites like The McCann Files and Joanna are better because they do just report the facts only. Yes it is a fact that the Gaspers made statements etc and its one thing us here speculating about why but its always going to be contentious when others turn such fact into something more without further evidence to back it up. Still, it gets people talking I guess and brings focus back onto the McCanns, so I concede its not a bad thing either but there is money to be made out of this sorry tragic saga, thats for sure.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Film on dvd

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:16


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum