Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back

+14
kathybelle
interested
jeanmonroe
whatsupdoc
almostgothic
kitti
mara thon
dutchclogs
Krisy22
James
wjk
Claudia79
jassi
comperedna
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back - Page 2 Empty Re: Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back

Post  tanszi Mon 28 Jul - 13:28

Yes almostgothic, there are some who have diligently copied, pasted, and saved on hard disc and paper.  I jus hope the Mail do what they did with the McCs and settle £500,000 on Dr GA without all the Court nonsense. eta yes I can dream
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :
Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back - Page 2 Empty Re: Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back

Post  whatsupdoc Mon 28 Jul - 14:07

Just to add that I'm delighted to hear that GA will be suing the McCanns and hopefully all the papers and TV stations who maligned him...they are all an evil lot.

GA has had the last 7 years of his life ruined by the McCanns and nothing will undo this. He did his job and came to the same conclusion as the rest of the police team yet he was singled out and picked on by the McCanns probably coz they thought he had made some money from his book and documentary and they wanted that money.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :
Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mailonline carrying Goncalo Amaral planning to sue McCanns back - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Mon 28 Jul - 14:11

tanszi wrote:Yes almostgothic, there are some who have diligently copied, pasted, and saved on hard disc and paper.  I jus hope the Mail do what they did with the McCs and settle £500,000 on Dr GA without all the Court nonsense.  eta yes I can dream

I wondered if giving the McCanns £500,000 was just a crafty plan of Des to donate this money to the legal Fund. He probably made most of it back in paper sales.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanmonroe Mon 28 Jul - 15:47

interested wrote:I see the Sun has the story too - and, according to the headline, the potential lawsuit is causing agony for the parents.

I wonder if the McCanns ever thought about the AGONY imposed on to innocent OC staff, workers, and their families, who WERE SACKED, because of the McCann 'effect' on the OC, PDL?

(rhetorical!)
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 28 Jul - 16:05

whatsupdoc wrote:
tanszi wrote:Yes almostgothic, there are some who have diligently copied, pasted, and saved on hard disc and paper.  I jus hope the Mail do what they did with the McCs and settle £500,000 on Dr GA without all the Court nonsense.  eta yes I can dream

I wondered if giving the McCanns £500,000 was just a crafty plan of Des to donate this money to the legal Fund. He probably made most of it back in paper sales.

Hello whatsupdoc

I doubt if the McCanns cared whether Des got most of the compensation back, because the money that went into the fund, would have somehow found it's way into the pockets of the McCanns and their wider family.

The McCanns are also stating that the money they hope to get from Goncalo Amaral, will go straight into Madeleine's fund and it will be used to look for Madeleine. In the video below, Brian Kennedy (Kate's uncle) stated that the main object of the fund was to pay for the McCanns legal expenses, what he didn't state was that the McCanns and their wider family could use the money to assist their finances.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-gTcKDKrM

While the terms of the fund, does state that the McCanns can use the money to assist their finances, there is no mention of their wider family, being allowed to use the money to assist their family.

I wonder if Clarence was meant to state that fact, towards the end of the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFZy2f2yQJA

I know the videos have been placed on here before, but we may have new members who haven't seen these videos. If they watch them, they will be able to see what horrible people, the McCanns and some of their family are.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 28 Jul - 17:52

Chelsea Hoffman's comments are available at www.allvoices.com. She has written "McCann parents are being sued" and hails it as great news. "The parents of Madeleine McCann are finally having the tables turned on them after setting out to destroy the man who brought all the evidence against them to light." She adds "...to actually sue a police chief for libel when he simply published the evidence against them is just appalling."
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Mon 28 Jul - 19:06

interested wrote:Chelsea Hoffman's comments are available at www.allvoices.com.  She has written "McCann parents are being sued" and hails it as great news.  "The parents of Madeleine McCann are finally having the tables turned on them after setting out to destroy the man who brought all the evidence against them to light."  She adds "...to actually sue a police chief for libel when he simply published the evidence against them is just appalling."

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/17546607-mccann-parents-are-being-sued
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 28 Jul - 20:27

I wander if this is a display of confidence or do he know the outcome of the libel trial ?
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Mon 28 Jul - 20:31

duncanmac wrote:I wander if this is a display of confidence or do he know the outcome of the libel trial ?
I wouldn't be surprised if that thought has occurred to the McCanns also, duncanmac..
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 28 Jul - 20:43

I think it entirely unlikely that he would know the outcome of the trial.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 28 Jul - 20:49

kathybelle wrote:
interested wrote:Chelsea Hoffman's comments are available at www.allvoices.com.  She has written "McCann parents are being sued" and hails it as great news.  "The parents of Madeleine McCann are finally having the tables turned on them after setting out to destroy the man who brought all the evidence against them to light."  She adds "...to actually sue a police chief for libel when he simply published the evidence against them is just appalling."

http://www.allvoices.com/contributed-news/17546607-mccann-parents-are-being-sued
but he hasn't actually said that. He's only said he's considering it. From a supposed criminal profiler, this is very sloppy indeed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  keepingmum Tue 29 Jul - 14:44

I remember the Daily Wail listing all the questions Mrs. McCann didn't answer. They were very anti the parents at that time. Thanks Claudia for the article. It ain't half cheered me up.
keepingmum
keepingmum
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 325
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2