Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Tulisa !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tulisa !

Post  Lioned on Tue 29 Jul - 18:27

She doth protest too much !

No talent,no nuffin !


http://news.sky.com/story/1308566/tulisa-i-was-suicidal-after-fake-sheikh-sting
avatar
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 108
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  wjk on Tue 29 Jul - 19:28

Oh god, can't stand this woman!!
Sick of the bloody sight of her on my TV!!  
avatar
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7813
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  Angelina on Tue 29 Jul - 19:37

[quote="Lioned"]She doth protest too much !

No talent,no nuffin !


I think the same could be said for quite a lot of the so-called celebs these days   
avatar
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2932
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  wantthetruth on Tue 29 Jul - 19:55

what the hell has she done to her face? How old is she????
avatar
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  chrissie on Wed 30 Jul - 9:50

Her face looks dreadful. She must have had it pumped with plastic. She's only 26
avatar
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 56
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  kitti on Wed 30 Jul - 11:21

She's admitted she put her hand up to his face, what is she moaning about.


As for the drugs, she got beyond herself and probably boasted she knew someone she didn't and it got out off hand.



Get over yourself dear....we just don't care, end off!!


Children are getting there limbs blown off ....think off them for a change and instead off blowing up your lips, give the money to save the children that you spend on looking like some blown up trout.


Last edited by kitti on Wed 30 Jul - 11:23; edited 1 time in total
avatar
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 107
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  wantthetruth on Wed 30 Jul - 11:21

chrissie wrote:Her face looks dreadful.  She must have had it pumped with plastic.  She's only 26

If she looks like this now, imagine how bad she's going to look by 40! Yikes!
avatar
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  kitti on Wed 30 Jul - 11:29

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F_-Ty8RmlRR8o%2FSaHRa911dhI%2FAAAAAAAABKY%2FLm9Jp_6J81I%2Fs1600-h%2FTrout%252Bpout.JPG&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fanto-logicity.blogspot.com%2F2009_02_01_archive.html&h=994&w=1600&tbnid=7BHyQOwibTueSM%3A&zoom=1&q=celebs%20with%20blown%20up%20lips%20trout%20pout&docid=Pc9R06CoR8mKfM&hl=en&ei=LMjYU4Niz9PsBrGlgOgH&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CFEQMyhJMEk4ZA&iact=rc&uact=3&page=10&start=166&ndsp=19
avatar
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 107
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  wantthetruth on Wed 30 Jul - 11:34

kitti wrote:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F_-Ty8RmlRR8o%2FSaHRa911dhI%2FAAAAAAAABKY%2FLm9Jp_6J81I%2Fs1600-h%2FTrout%252Bpout.JPG&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fanto-logicity.blogspot.com%2F2009_02_01_archive.html&h=994&w=1600&tbnid=7BHyQOwibTueSM%3A&zoom=1&q=celebs%20with%20blown%20up%20lips%20trout%20pout&docid=Pc9R06CoR8mKfM&hl=en&ei=LMjYU4Niz9PsBrGlgOgH&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CFEQMyhJMEk4ZA&iact=rc&uact=3&page=10&start=166&ndsp=19


    

I've never seen that pic of Jackie Stallone before.......  
avatar
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  chrissie on Wed 30 Jul - 11:54

 
avatar
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 56
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  Guest on Wed 30 Jul - 13:26

wantthetruth wrote:
kitti wrote:http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com%2F_-Ty8RmlRR8o%2FSaHRa911dhI%2FAAAAAAAABKY%2FLm9Jp_6J81I%2Fs1600-h%2FTrout%252Bpout.JPG&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fanto-logicity.blogspot.com%2F2009_02_01_archive.html&h=994&w=1600&tbnid=7BHyQOwibTueSM%3A&zoom=1&q=celebs%20with%20blown%20up%20lips%20trout%20pout&docid=Pc9R06CoR8mKfM&hl=en&ei=LMjYU4Niz9PsBrGlgOgH&tbm=isch&client=safari&ved=0CFEQMyhJMEk4ZA&iact=rc&uact=3&page=10&start=166&ndsp=19


    

I've never seen that pic of Jackie Stallone before.......  

I thought it was Leslie Ash.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  Lioned on Wed 30 Jul - 15:02

She does look ridiculous.And why appeal a £200 fine and draw more attention to herself.



avatar
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 108
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Tulisa !

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum