Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Panda on Sun 3 Aug - 16:58

http://news.sky.com/story/1312145/un-gaza-school-attack-a-criminal-act

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Guest on Sun 3 Aug - 18:01

According to a journalist at the scene, Israel did not directly target the UN school. Two Hamas militants involved in the fighting were fleeing the area on a motorbike when they were struck. Hamas were firing from the carpark, and Israel hit the carpark. This is atrocious and shambolic reporting by Sky, but sadly I have come to expect no better.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  katertaif on Sun 3 Aug - 22:32

Iris wrote:According to a journalist at the scene, Israel did not directly target the UN school. Two Hamas militants involved in the fighting were fleeing the area on a motorbike when they were struck. áHamas were firing from the carpark, and Israel hit the carpark. áThis is atrocious and shambolic reporting by Sky, but sadly I have come to expect no better.

Sadly Iris, I have to agree. I don't believe it is purely down to shambolic reporting however as much as deliberate bias. Once again, this evening, a news anchor woman interviewed Mark Regev, and it was obvious from the word go whose side she was on. She would not let him finish a sentence, and kept trying to get him to say that killing children 10 metres away from a school curtilage was all right.

Words cannot really do justice to the tragedy of children and innocents in general being killed,, but no one wants to examine what has brought this about. Nor do we want to remember the indiscriminate bombing during the last world war. That resulted in tens of thousands of deaths. Hamas is using these innocents as human shields, while their leaders are safely in Doha.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Badboy on Sun 3 Aug - 22:58

katertaif wrote:
Iris wrote:According to a journalist at the scene, Israel did not directly target the UN school. Two Hamas militants involved in the fighting were fleeing the area on a motorbike when they were struck. áHamas were firing from the carpark, and Israel hit the carpark. áThis is atrocious and shambolic reporting by Sky, but sadly I have come to expect no better.

Sadly Iris, I have to agree. I don't believe it is purely down to shambolic reporting however as much as deliberate bias. Once again, this evening, a news anchor woman interviewed Mark Regev, and it was obvious from the word go whose side she was on. She would not let him finish a sentence, and kept trying to get him to say that killing children 10 metres away from a school curtilage was all right.

Words cannot really do justice to the tragedy of children and innocents in general being killed,, but no one wants to examine what has brought this about. Nor do we want to remember the indiscriminate bombing during the last world war. That resulted in tens of thousands of deaths. Hamas is using these innocents as human shields, while their leaders are safely in Doha.
SO THEIR LEADERS ARE IN DOHA,THOUGHT THERE WERE IN GAZA

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Guest on Sun 3 Aug - 23:29

Badboy, one was photographed earlier in the week, working out in the gym at a posh hotel in Qatar.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Badboy on Sun 3 Aug - 23:39

Iris wrote:Badboy, one was photographed earlier in the week, working out in the gym at a posh hotel in Qatar.
I SEEMS TO BE LEARNING SEVERAL THINGS TODAY.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Guest on Mon 4 Aug - 0:24

Here's their leader, rallying his troops and leading them into battle from a private gym in Doha.



From http://www.canberratimes.com.au/photogallery/act-news/canberra-centenary/khalid-mishal-a-daily-life-photo-essay-20130226-2f2zb.html

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  katertaif on Mon 4 Aug - 8:14

Badboy wrote:
Iris wrote:Badboy, one was photographed earlier in the week, working out in the gym at a posh hotel in Qatar.
I SEEMS TO BE LEARNING SEVERAL THINGS TODAY.

Good morning Badboy.

Some of the Hamas leaders are in Doha, as the guest of a prominent Sheikh. Some are elsewhere. One place they are not is Gaza. No one is using them as human shields. One of the really big leaders Khaled Meshaal is reportedly a multi millionaire. He has been several times cited for corruption.

These are the people who promised the Palestinians a better life if they voted for them. They have brought them death and destruction instead.

The western leaders and the UN are casting around for a permanent cease fire. surely that is easy. Stop the rocket attacks on Israel, point out honestly where the tunnels are, and help the Israelis destroy them. Make an honest commitment to mutual peace and prosperity with a sovereign country whose existence they recognise. war over.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Guest on Mon 4 Aug - 8:46

That is Khalid Mischal in the picture I believe. There are never any pictures of him in Gaza. There's plenty to be found of him in Qatar and Dubai though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  katertaif on Tue 5 Aug - 16:43

Iris wrote:That is Khalid Mischal in the picture I believe. áThere are never any pictures of him in Gaza. áThere's plenty to be found of him in Qatar and Dubai though.

Good afternoon Iris

Another of their top leaders was interviewed yesterday. Same old rant of course. Hamas has done nothing wrong, and the Israelis are responsible for all the evil in the world. That was on al Jazeera, and he was in Doha. As you say never in Gaza, well its dangerous there isn't it? It's OK for women and children to face the bombing and shelling but not the leaders who caused it in the first place?

I just hope that they won't be going through this again in another two years or so when Hamas have rearmed themselves. I still cannot see how it is possible to negotiate with someone who doesn't recognise your countries right to exist, and wants you dead anyway!!

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  katertaif on Tue 12 Aug - 11:21

Panda wrote:http://news.sky.com/story/1312145/un-gaza-school-attack-a-criminal-act

Good morning Panda

Since Hamas started firing rockets at Israel again following the cease fire. 260 were fired from Schools, 50 were fired from Hospitals, 127 were fired from Cemeteries, and strangely enough no fewer than 160 fired from Mosques. They are criminal acts, but no one seems concerned about them. What is the IDF supposed to do in the face of that kind of atrocity?

Israel is being roundly criticise form all sides but no one seems to be able to come up with a plan to stop Hamas. I have a very simple 2 point solution. 1. Hamas to stop firing rockets at Israel, and 2 Hamas to recognise that Israel is a sovereign country, and Israelis have a right to live in their own country. That's it, that is all they have to do, and the war stops. No talks, no negotiations just stop shooting at Israel.

Until they do that this will go on happening every couple of years with Israel coming under attack from these Terrorists. (remember Hamas are a designated terrorist organisation, by Britain as well as Europe) It should be fairly obvious to all by now that Hamas are not the beneficent group that they are made out to be. Anyone who would fire rockets from a school knowing that Israel must retaliate is to me a war criminal anyway.

That most of the leaders are safely whooping it up in Doha and elsewhere while their people are suffering the consequences of those same leader's actions is the real war crime.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Aug - 11:33

http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_375_35993.php

There is now mounting evidence that the "attack on the school" was staged by Hamas.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  katertaif on Tue 12 Aug - 14:47

Iris wrote:http://www.libertynewsonline.com/article_375_35993.php

There is now mounting evidence that the "attack on the school" was staged by Hamas.

Good afternoon Iris

I am not at all surprised by that. There is a long history of such acts in these terror groups. In their belief, getting killed while trying to kill the enemy ensures immediate paradise. To deliberately fire on children and try to put the blame on someone else is all part of it. Any children killed are martyrs, and therefore paradise awaits.

My question is if the leaders of Hamas really believe this tosh themselves, why are they not first in the queue? Why are they not in line for martyrdom and paradise? Why can't people see them for what they really are?

It seems as if UNRWA are determined to blame Israel for it all anyway. I doubt if any proof would shift them from their complacent entrenched ideas.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Panda on Tue 12 Aug - 16:01

Sorry Katertaif, I don't believe the population of Gaza used their children as human shields, you only have to see the Fathers of dead children crying, or running with their injured children to hospitals and trying to find shelter somewhere. 5 Boys were killed on the beach one day.

As I have said before, the reason Israel only wants ceasefires is because it is not prepared to re-open the Border so the people can trade again. and stop taking more land from Gaza. There is more bombing in Egypt and I don't think they should be the Negotiators. A team from the UN is
probably a better choice because Israel is too close to the U.S. The team should visit Israel and Gaza seperately to see the damage for themselves.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Aug - 16:06

What land in Gaza have Israel "taken"? What part of the strip, roughly? What villages or towns or cities are there? What bits of land have Israel "poached"? Come on Panda, you keep saying this as if it is a fact, so it should be easy enough for you to prove with actual facts or statistics. Or are you just going to run away again and not answer, then sneak back in like nothing's happened? We all want a sensible answer to this question Panda, otherwise we may just have to conclude that you are posting racist lies. Again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  chrissie on Tue 12 Aug - 16:13

This thread is going round in circles.....

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Panda on Tue 12 Aug - 16:52

chrissie wrote:This thread is going round in circles.....

Yes, isn't it chrissie le's hope some common sense prevails and a solution is found.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Guest on Tue 12 Aug - 16:54

Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:This thread is going round in circles.....

Yes, isn't it chrissie le's hope some common sense prevails and a solution is found.

You could always start by answering the questions that people put to you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  chrissie on Tue 12 Aug - 17:00

Iris wrote:
Panda wrote:
chrissie wrote:This thread is going round in circles.....

Yes, isn't it chrissie le's hope some common sense prevails and a solution is found.

You could always start by answering the questions that people put to you.

That's kinda what I meant....

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  katertaif on Tue 12 Aug - 20:57

Panda wrote:Sorry Katertaif, I don't believe the population of Gaza used their children as human shields, you only have to see the Fathers of dead children crying, or running with their injured children to hospitals and trying to find shelter somewhere. 5 Boys were killed on the beach one day.

As I have said before, the reason Israel only wants ceasefires is because it is not prepared to re-open the Border so the people can trade again. and stop taking more land from Gaza. There is more bombing in Egypt and I don't think they should be the Negotiators. A team from the UN is
probably a better choice because Israel is too close to the U.S. The team should visit Israel and Gaza seperately to see the damage for themselves.

Good evening Panda

I have seen photographs showing allegedly dead children, one said they were killed by Assad's forces in Syria, the other said they had been killed in Gaza by Israeli shelling. That they were in fact the same photograph didn't seem to be bothering anyone. Those pictures were not on any Israeli inspired document. This was the Middle East Forum.

A founding member of some radical fighting Muslim organisation in Britain was interviewed this evening. On the subject of Iraq and ISIS he seemed very definite until you started to analyse what he was saying. When Gaza was mentioned he became distinctly more woolly.

You say you don't believe Hamas is using children as human shields. There is an ever rowing mountain of evidence that they are. The UN has found evidence of it and they are, saying Israel's response is disproportionate. UNRWA Admits it has found rockets stored in Schools and tamely handed them back to Hamas. Why are Hamas' leaders not in Gaza, and why are the ordinary Palestinians not allowed to use these tunnels to shelter in. Various foreign reporters admit this. It isn't a matter of belief any more.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  katertaif on Tue 12 Aug - 21:43

Good evening Iris

I have just read that Hamas is "suspected at least" of executing the hapless diggers of these "peaceful" tunnels. Apparently they were afraid that the Israelis may find out where they were. Originally put at 23, this has now been revised to 32, and the IDF thinks they have got them all.

Of course there may be some we haven't been told about and the IDF is keeping a close watch on. We'll know when and if anything happens.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: U.N. says attack on Gaza School a criminal act.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:32


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum