Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Wintabells on Tue 19 Aug - 20:52

http://blacksmithbureau.blogspot.co.uk/

"All of it is far cruder than anything that the repressed, infertile but sexually obsessed Gerry McCann conjured up as he lay on the floor in PDL screaming about "paedophile bastards", and far more unlikely than the cleaned-up soap script that he and his mad wife gave to the MSM to present to the world."

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  LJC on Wed 20 Aug - 10:49

John Blacksmith writes: I had a recent net encounter with someone who wished to bring the award-winning Hall Gospels to a wider audience. It was not because they contained new information, I was told, but because they reached out to those who, for whatever reason, didn’t know the “truth” of the McCann Affair. Helping them, you know.
Hmm.

In 2007 it was possible to believe that the McCanns were deliberately preventing the truth of the Portuguese investigation from reaching the UK public by lies, suppression and active deceit. And it was true, proven, as we’ve demonstrated before, by the relevant Gerry McCann blogs and the crucial, and absolutely damning, interviews in Scotland in late August. http://www.mccannfiles.com/id211.html When these are compared with Madeleine, that defence brief for a future trial, as Dr Roberts calls it, the lies are nakedly exposed.
And the MSM, with its 99% monopoly on news did indeed play the major role in this suppression. But now?
Madeleine For Dummies

The case must be the most reported in history. The UK MSM monopoly is as dead as the Lord Chamberlain's censoring department and now runs hopelessly behind social media in news provision, its main value being to confirm details of already-reported events. The majority of homes in the UK are online and use the net avidly, with access to all the known details about the case.
Yet the idea persists that people are somehow unaware of the most obvious “truths” of the case because – leaving conspiracies aside – the MSM are not telling them. If only, goes the line, if only this ignorant majority can be reached with a Madeleine-for-Dummies initiative then the population will possess the truth.
And then? Well…they’ll do something, won’t they? What exactly? Here people are less clear, although fuzzy implied scenarios seem to suggest a wave of outrage of unimagined proportions leading to marches, demonstrations, shouting in Parliament and calls for action.

And who is it that will bring these truths? Why, people like Mr Hall, of course, suitably briefed by that long list of acknowledged helpers in the credits, people who know all the stuff that the mere public are too stupid/uncaring/misinformed/brainwashed to know for themselves. It is a view that combines an extraordinary sense of helplessness - it's all a fix - with an extraordinary belief that we know the truth.
The majority of the UK public knows about the McCann case and doesn’t give a fuck. Not being stupid they’ve seen and read enough to know that they aren’t getting certainties on the affair because few such certainties exist, only bewildering claim and counter claim.

They were sold the case as a dramatic narrative – a soap – from the crude and impoverished imaginations of the parents using the MSM, with all the cheap soap boxes ticked off: the result was a roaring soap success, just like the death of Princess Diana, something people could really indulge themselves in. But Diana, having provided her soap ingredients – "class", sexiness, money, glamour, bad choice in men etc. etc. – unselfishly gave us an appropriate climax with her grotesque and sordid death in a Paris underpass followed by a petal-strewn long goodbye. Now that’s a proper ending to a proper soap.

Who lost the script?

But the McCanns and the MSM couldn’t provide one! They couldn’t produce the nipper, the parents didn’t throw themselves off the Black Rock and nor, oh dear, could they "demonstrate their innocence". All the possible narratives of that story ended in September 2007, when the messy and confusing facts began to replace the soap lies – and it’s been downhill ever since with a soap that ultimately couldn't satisfy, lost its magic and thus its ratings.

We can't get no...
For what we are left with isn't an attractive or intriguing mystery like a spy thriller, or a wild story like Breaking Bad but one that touches on all sorts of banal but horrible things best left unconsidered – families behind closed doors, the secret vulnerabilities of children, kinship taboos. If the average member of the public feels anything about the case it isn't anger, it isn't a raging desire for justice but discomfort. It isn't feel-good and it never will be.

The couple that slowly emerged from behind their manufactured images are unattractive yet not truly monstrous enough to induce widespread loathing and lust for retribution; the rest of the family have not, to put it mildly, the looks or brains to emerge into Pippa Middleton stardom; Amaral stumbled onto the set uninvited and has no appetite for pretence, soaps or showbiz so the public has been denied a cop-pursuing-justice hero to identify with. Lastly, it has gone on far too long and become boring. Faced with this most people have, rightly, turned away.

Anything but reality

It is this gradual triumph of real life – which, unless you’re in love, has its slow and tedious side – over manufactured fictional narrative that has reduced public interest in the case, not shortage of information. The irony is that the devotees of the affair who claim 20/20 vision and wish Mr Hall to convert the unseeing masses are more in thrall to unreal dramatization - soap existence - than the supposedly bovine public, who had the good sense to sign off and get on with their lives once the tabloids stopped writing episodes in October 2007./b]

[b]A thoroughly miserable tale with no winners and few redeeming features, one with no consequences for anybody except those involved, has to be converted into another soap to keep it running in devotees' own minds: enter MI5, the tenth tapas, Paedo Power, Brown’s secrets, Brooks hypnosis, Murdoch's millions, Mitchell the secret agent, whitewashing Scotland Yard, scheming billionaires and on and on.


All of it is far cruder than anything that the repressed, infertile but sexually obsessed Gerry McCann conjured up as he lay on the floor in PDL screaming about "paedophile bastards", and far more unlikely than the cleaned-up soap script that he and his mad wife gave to the MSM to present to the world. Frankly Mr Hall's advisers and the McCanns deserve each other: they think very, very much alike.

So no, no marches on Scotland Yard. Meanwhile the police there continue to investigate.

Just about sums it all up really, imo. I look in on here because I want to know what happened to Madeleine but I have little time for all the conspiracies linked to it I'm afraid.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Guest on Wed 20 Aug - 13:38

Quite right LJC. If it had been THAT high-level a coverup, we would never even have heard of the McCanns.

My personal favourites are -
Madeleine was a clone
Madeleine never existed at all
Madeleine was married off in a Jewish ceremony that went wrong, as apparently Jewish girls get married at three
Freemasons are covering up for the McCanns

I'm sure there are many more that are even more bizarre.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  almostgothic on Wed 20 Aug - 14:06

These from back in the Mirror forum days, IIRC:

Madeleine was taken away in a submarine.

Madeleine was being held in a volcano.

 

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  LJC on Wed 20 Aug - 14:48

Madeleine was slaughtered as part of a satanic ritual.


LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  chrissie on Wed 20 Aug - 15:08

I remember all of these   

Also that a substitute Madeleine was signed into the nursery.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3283
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  whatsupdoc on Wed 20 Aug - 19:07

Iris wrote:Quite right LJC.  If it had been THAT high-level a coverup, we would never even have heard of the McCanns.

My personal favourites are -
Madeleine was a clone
Madeleine never existed at all
Madeleine was married off in a Jewish ceremony that went wrong, as apparently Jewish girls get married at three
Freemasons are covering up for the McCanns

I'm sure there are many more that are even more bizarre.

I used to read Blacksmith but this last year or so I have just speed read through a lot of arty-farty wooly words, IMO. So in future I prob won't even bother to click a link. I prefer people like Joana and HiDeHo who bring us factual information. I shall include Richard D. Hall in my favorites for the work he has done.   

Iris...I'm surprised at your saying about Freemasons covering up for the McCanns being a conspiracy. Without the Freemasons' help, the McCanns would have been locked up by now.

Tony Blair is a 33 degree mason...see here...

http://www.secretssocieties.com/masons/list-of-33rd-degree-masons/

Gordon Brown is at least a 3rd degree mason as seen from his handshake...probably much higher.

Edward Smethurst is helping the McCanns and is a Freemason in East Lancashire...

http://www.thisislancashire.co.uk/news/1857924.east_lancs_solicitor_leads_madeleine_hunt/

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3690-another-freemason-joins-mccann-lawyer-edward-smethurst-at-palladium

...so there is no conspiracy about the connection between the McCanns and Freemasonry. Just facts.

There are many people who think conspiracies are all false and a laugh so I won't comment on you or LJC who , it would appear, haven't done any research into these matters.

I know of at least 2 major conspiracies which I know to be true...100% Governments tell many lies.


whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  LJC on Wed 20 Aug - 20:38

whatsupdoc wrote:...so there is no conspiracy about the connection between the McCanns and Freemasonry. Just facts.

But there is a difference imo. A connection with an organisation like the Freemasons is just that, a connection, that's all. However, the conspiracy theory that this is a cover up by the Freemasons is just that, a conspiracy theory.

I can be shown facts such as there may be a connection (although whether the link is that strong between Gerry McCann/Tony Blair/Gordon Brown/Edward Smethurst is another matter) but I have not been shown facts of a cover up, just rumour and speculation I'm afraid.

Whilst I concede that I believe that Freemasons are capable of covering each other's back in some circumstances, even in circumstances relating to criminal activities, I would find it hard to believe that they would protect a couple involved in child abuse/murder. Freemasons are parents too and the ones I know (and we do not have connections to Freemasons other than knowing one or two) are very caring parents also.

If anything I am more likely to believe that a Freemason may offer up anonymous intelligence to the Police in the circumstances, but again nothing like that has been shown as a fact either.

So a conspiracy it will remain as far as I am concerned.

And as for the quote Iris wrote:
"If it had been THAT high-level a coverup, we would never even have heard of the McCanns." I agree with this analysis totally.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Lioned on Wed 20 Aug - 21:15

There has certainly been an establishment conspiracy to cover up paedophilia.Moon landings never happened.

I dont rule out Maddie's dissapearance being part of a conspiracy.

There are clones.

If it can be done it will be.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  tanszi on Wed 20 Aug - 21:56

I agree with Lioned. I have long been laughed at as being one of the tin foil hat brigade, but there are a few things now coming to light which we knew as teenagers, so I don't care if justice takes a long time, im sure it comes eventually in one form or another, legally or morally, and of course for those who believe in the hereafter.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Guest on Wed 20 Aug - 22:48

I come from a long line of Freemasons and Eastern Star. My dad and brother were both Grand Masters. I know how they all "help" one another out, which is why I never wanted anything to do with it. I saw one too many shady business dealings. But the death of a child, that's a different thing entirely and you would never even get one single lodge to cover that up, never mind the entire order of Freemasons. That's why I am saying that a freemason coverup is a conspiracy theory.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  LJC on Wed 20 Aug - 23:24

Iris wrote:I come from a long line of Freemasons and Eastern Star.  My dad and brother were both Grand Masters.  I know how they all "help" one another out, which is why I never wanted anything to do with it.   I saw one too many shady business dealings.   But the death of a child,  that's a different thing entirely and you would never even get one single lodge to cover that up, never mind the entire order of Freemasons.   That's why I am saying that a freemason coverup is a conspiracy theory.

Quite. I think its more that a Freemason has trust in a fellow Freemason but where that trust is tested to the limit, I think thats quite a different story. If paedophilia appeared to be covered up, that is possibly because some of them involved were powerful people themselves i.e. top politicians. And the same is true of Savile - he had enormous power and influence which is well documented so no need to reiterate the priviledges afforded to him.

However, as can be seen, the opposite is happening now and these people are being outed big style. Complaints are being taken seriously by the Police and Government and these people investigated. And I don't think it makes much difference to those investigating officers (some of whom may be Freemasons themselves) whether they are dealing with a person who is a Freemason or not somehow.

But I could just as easily state that members of a trade union close ranks around one another, supporters of a football club close ranks around one another, people from a certain type of community close ranks around one another. And the Police know what its like to be on the end of an investigation where people will not speak to them, appear to be protecting someone, even though these people know full well what has happened. Yes the Police know only too well. They are still trying to capture rioters who terrorised our cities a couple of years ago but have had zilch co-operation from many members of the public who are shielding such people.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  comperedna on Thu 21 Aug - 16:59

That is one of the better Blacksmiths that I have read. The solution may be quite a simple one, but the massive cover-up? He does not really explain that.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  LJC on Thu 21 Aug - 18:37

comperedna wrote:That is one of the better Blacksmiths that I have read. The solution may be quite a simple one, but the massive cover-up? He does not really explain that.

The McCanns themselves have fed us conspiracy theories and, on the other hand, many of those who oppose them have fed us conspiracy theories. The actual cover up is a simple one; that Madeleine died on the night of the 3rd and, following that, was taken away and hidden. Blacksmith wants to get back to basics imo by saying that the cover up is the McCanns lies and economy with the truth. This case has ballooned out of all proportion and that is what is taking us away from the basics. It has all dissolved into entertainment in my opinion.


LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  margaret on Thu 21 Aug - 19:11

I've never believed the Freemason cover up, Freemasons are still human after all.

I don't see a government cover up either, the Mccanns created a huge tidal wave of publicity which many people wanted to jump on, the PM was just one and since the Mccanns were declared arguidos where did the government ever be seen to assist them? Everyone pretty much dropped them.

We've yet to see if the review turned investigation was to help the Mccanns yet....

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  LJC on Thu 21 Aug - 19:21

margaret wrote:I've never believed the Freemason cover up, Freemasons are still human after all.

I don't see a government cover up either, the Mccanns created a huge tidal wave of publicity which many people wanted to jump on, the PM was just one and since the Mccanns were declared arguidos where did the government ever be seen to assist them? Everyone pretty much dropped them.

We've yet to see if the review turned investigation was to help the Mccanns yet....

Police Officers are human too, with small children, grown children, teenage children and often grandchildren. The very idea that a team of 30 people, serving policeman and women and civilian men and women, most of them family people, would collectively be purposefully trying to clear the McCanns is crazy. And there is another investigation going on in Portugal with their own team of investigators. Where this investigation takes them, it takes them, that's all. But they are not, imo, deliberately trying to clear the McCanns.


LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 21 Aug - 19:37

Madeleine McCann went missing while her parents were having dinner elsewhere. She was left with her twin 2 year old brother and sister. They have addressed or tried to address the EU parliament, The Culture, Media and Sport Committee heard evidence from them as victims and Kate is an ambassador for Missing People. If that isn't evidence that they are well protected then I don't know what is. Any other couple in the same circumstances would have been ripped apart.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 21 Aug - 19:56

That said, I don't believe there is a huge conspiracy protecting them. But I do believe they have friends in high places which bought the abduction scenario from hour one and who interfered on their behalf. Since they went along, if the truth or what we suspect is the truth was revealed, it would be a humiliation for those 'friends' in high places so the truth isn't desirable. It happens quite often, really, just not with missing children. It usually involves money and not so transparent 'deals'.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  LJC on Thu 21 Aug - 20:21

Claudia wrote:Madeleine McCann went missing while her parents were having dinner elsewhere. She was left with her twin 2 year old brother and sister. They have addressed or tried to address the EU parliament, The Culture, Media and Sport Committee heard evidence from them as victims and Kate is an ambassador for Missing People. If that isn't evidence that they are well protected then I don't know what is. Any other couple in the same circumstances would have been ripped apart.


No, its not evidence of protection.  Unfortunately (or their supporters would say fortunately) the McCanns set about setting up a European-wide missing child alert system and had to take this proposed legislation to the European Parliament.  That is the process it has to go through I would imagine and, as they had not been found guilty of anything, they could not be denied.

As for the Culture, Media and Sports Committee - what about Max Mosley?  This very odious and sordid man also gave evidence there to stop Google from directing its search engine to pictures of an orgy that he took part in. But the Committee was set up to look into privacy standards relating to certain individuals, it was not there to pass judgement on them.

As for Missing People, they are a charity.  I'm not sure what protection they could offer Kate McCann.  However, they can offer her support and they are doing so.  Personally, if I was in charge of a charity for missing children, Kate McCann would be the last person I would chose but, having a little knowledge of charities, I would think it works because all publicity is good publicity and it helps the charity to achieve its goal of making money.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 21 Aug - 20:37

LJC wrote:
Claudia wrote:Madeleine McCann went missing while her parents were having dinner elsewhere. She was left with her twin 2 year old brother and sister. They have addressed or tried to address the EU parliament, The Culture, Media and Sport Committee heard evidence from them as victims and Kate is an ambassador for Missing People. If that isn't evidence that they are well protected then I don't know what is. Any other couple in the same circumstances would have been ripped apart.


No, its not evidence of protection.  Unfortunately (or their supporters would say fortunately) the McCanns set about setting up a European-wide missing child alert system and had to take this proposed legislation to the European Parliament.  That is the process it has to go through I would imagine and, as they had not been found guilty of anything, they could not be denied.

As for the Culture, Media and Sports Committee - what about Max Mosley?  This very odious and sordid man also gave evidence there to stop Google from directing its search engine to pictures of an orgy that he took part in. But the Committee was set up to look into privacy standards relating to certain individuals, it was not there to pass judgement on them.

As for Missing People, they are a charity.  I'm not sure what protection they could offer Kate McCann.  However, they can offer her support and they are doing so.  Personally, if I was in charge of a charity for missing children, Kate McCann would be the last person I would chose but, having a little knowledge of charities, I would think it works because all publicity is good publicity and it helps the charity to achieve its goal of making money.

Once again you seem to be missing my point. I didn't say they offered protection. I said the protection they got in the beginning allowed them all that. And as far as I'm concerned that is evidence of protection. Unless you give me names of other parents who misplaced a child through their own negligence, with no friends in high places, and who enjoyed the same perks these two individuals have enjoyed in the last 7 years.
Throughout the years there have been quite some occurrences in the Algarve involving UK citizens which is natural since there are many living there and many more visiting. Some of them have had consular assistance, of course, as is natural. None, except the McCanns, has had phone calls from the ambassador to the high ranks of a Police force telling them to go investigate and the type of crime to investigate.
The fact that other important people have been protected isn't proof they weren't protected. On the contrary.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Lioned on Thu 21 Aug - 20:56

It is clear they did have 'connections' to garner the support from Government from day one ! Maybe just a friend of a friend.I dont think the mccanns are any more important than a couple of two bit doctors from Leicester.
They certainly have a good friend in Esther Mcvey who is the golden girl and wether Labour or Tory theres plenty of old scrotes in parliament who would like to get in her pants so would do her a favour but dont think she was around in 2007.

Its just snowballed from there imo.

As for SY i dont believe for a minute there are 30 detectives working on this case,thats what they tell us.How long does it take to read the PJ case files exactly ? What else are they doing,they cant work on the ground in Pt they had a few days digging holes to prove a body cant be found and thats about it.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8553
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  LJC on Thu 21 Aug - 21:55

Hi Claudia, you said "If that isn't evidence that they are well protected then I don't know what is." and I said, "No its not evidence of protection". I believe I do understand your point.

I think we have to all live with the fact that these two doctors are a very media savvy couple. You are right when you say no other couple have ever existed like the McCanns, to have misplaced their child through their own negligence is indeed correct and to carry on afterwards the way they did, with a camera in their face constantly; most of us can't even imagine it. But they are a well educated couple, graduating both of them from university where no doubt they met life long friends, some of whom would have gone on to have successful careers in the media and even politics. Gerry McCann looks to me like someone who can think on his feet and who can make a snap decision. Whether he is guilty of concealing the body of his little daughter remains to be seen but if we are going on facts, it is a fact that he and his tapas friends made a hasty decision to communicate an alert to as many people as possible to their plight. He figured very early on that he didn't need to go out day after day, night after night, physically searching himself, you just get the media to organise the search for you; although he appears to have had a cursory outing or two purporting to search for his daughter, with the media following him obviously.He immediately started to write a public blog too. He got himself a huge following of people. Every time Gerry and Kate set foot outside with the twins in the pushchair it was ensured that the media followed their every move.

However, whether this 'perceived protection' they got in the beginning resulted in what others perceive their 'special treatment' is up for debate. On the other hand, for a very long time, the national newspapers were full of coverage about them that they were far from happy with.

I don't believe they have any more protection than Cliff Richard has - and he too has a host of high profile people coming out in support of him. If he is investigated and found guilty he may well face the same future as Rolf Harris (and he had high profile support as well). But the McCanns did enlist help in very large numbers and they did it single handed almost.

There is no conspiracy I can see in all that they did - they just set about getting a global message out and were thick skinned enough to take a good deal of muck that was chucked their way head on too.


LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Claudia79 on Thu 21 Aug - 22:58

Well, some call it conspiracy, others protection and others special treatment. There is one thing that is a fact: no other UK citizen in the Algarve has had the ambassador call the police on their behalf and told them what crime to investigate. The fact that you choose to mention their names among those of RH and CR just reinforces my point. As for CR, it's too soon to say anything. As far as RH is concerned, he spent his whole adult life committing crimes if we are to believe what has been said and even if he dies in jail he will never fully pay for what he did because he was protected until now. Had he died younger and he would have got off scot free.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  interested on Fri 22 Aug - 2:40

Claudia79 wrote:Well, some call it conspiracy, others protection and others special treatment. There is one thing that is a fact: no other UK citizen in the Algarve has had the ambassador call the police on their behalf and told them what crime to investigate. The fact that you choose to mention their names among those of RH and CR just reinforces my point. As for CR, it's too soon to say anything. As far as RH is concerned, he spent his whole adult life committing crimes if we are to believe what has been said and even if he dies in jail he will never fully pay for what he did because he was protected until now. Had he died younger and he would have got off scot free.

For me (and you can call it anything you like) but it is a fact that the British ambassador called the police and TOLD THEM what crime to investigate - abduction - and didn't that suit the McCanns just fine.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2395
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  kathybelle on Fri 22 Aug - 6:31

LJC wrote:
Claudia wrote:Madeleine McCann went missing while her parents were having dinner elsewhere. She was left with her twin 2 year old brother and sister. They have addressed or tried to address the EU parliament, The Culture, Media and Sport Committee heard evidence from them as victims and Kate is an ambassador for Missing People. If that isn't evidence that they are well protected then I don't know what is. Any other couple in the same circumstances would have been ripped apart.


No, its not evidence of protection.  Unfortunately (or their supporters would say fortunately) the McCanns set about setting up a European-wide missing child alert system and had to take this proposed legislation to the European Parliament.  That is the process it has to go through I would imagine and, as they had not been found guilty of anything, they could not be denied.

As for the Culture, Media and Sports Committee - what about Max Mosley?  This very odious and sordid man also gave evidence there to stop Google from directing its search engine to pictures of an orgy that he took part in. But the Committee was set up to look into privacy standards relating to certain individuals, it was not there to pass judgement on them.

As for Missing People, they are a charity.  I'm not sure what protection they could offer Kate McCann.  However, they can offer her support and they are doing so.  Personally, if I was in charge of a charity for missing children, Kate McCann would be the last person I would chose but, having a little knowledge of charities, I would think it works because all publicity is good publicity and it helps the charity to achieve its goal of making money.

The McCanns wanted to set up a European version of 'Amber Alert' which had been set up by the USA. They began their quest by flying to Belgium, on the very day 3 members of the PJ arrived in England, to sit in on the Leicestershire police interviews with the Tapas 7.

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id97.html

The system had already been put forward a couple of years previously, but failed due to lack of support.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1584583/Madeleine-McCanns-parents-will-not-mark-anniversary-in-Portugal.html

From what I can gather, the McCanns also failed to set up this system, because there was already a successful system set up in Europe. I don't have a link to prove this, at this moment in time

If Madeleine had genuinely disappeared, the McCanns would have accepted help from the from a member of CEOP along with Yvonne Warren Martin. These people offered their help, as soon as they became aware of Madeleine's disappearance, their help was turned down by the McCanns.

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/YVONNE-WARREN-MARTIN.htm

In my opinion, the McCanns had an agenda for flying out to Belgium to 'launch their idea', which was an idea that had already been launched by others. I'll hazard a guess and say that the McCanns agenda, was to be out of the UK, on the day the some or all of the Tapas 7 were due to be interviewed by Leicestershire police officers.

The McCanns have proved time and time again, that they do nothing for anyone other than themselves.

kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Age : 70
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:21


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum