Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Marching on Scotland Yard 19.08.14 Blacksmith Bureau

Post  Claudia79 on Fri 22 Aug - 11:07

interested wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:Well, some call it conspiracy, others protection and others special treatment. There is one thing that is a fact: no other UK citizen in the Algarve has had the ambassador call the police on their behalf and told them what crime to investigate. The fact that you choose to mention their names among those of RH and CR just reinforces my point. As for CR, it's too soon to say anything. As far as RH is concerned, he spent his whole adult life committing crimes if we are to believe what has been said and even if he dies in jail he will never fully pay for what he did because he was protected until now. Had he died younger and he would have got off scot free.

For me (and you can call it anything you like) but it is a fact that the British ambassador called the police and TOLD THEM what crime to investigate - abduction - and didn't that suit the McCanns just fine.

Well, it certainly seems like it...

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC on Fri 22 Aug - 11:46

Claudia79 wrote:Well, some call it conspiracy, others protection and others special treatment. There is one thing that is a fact: no other UK citizen in the Algarve has had the ambassador call the police on their behalf and told them what crime to investigate. The fact that you choose to mention their names among those of RH and CR just reinforces my point. As for CR, it's too soon to say anything. As far as RH is concerned, he spent his whole adult life committing crimes if we are to believe what has been said and even if he dies in jail he will never fully pay for what he did because he was protected until now. Had he died younger and he would have got off scot free.

Its not that these people are protected imo. Its that nobody believes them capable. Cliff Richard (and I'm not saying he has started this trend at all) has got enormous support; all his fans are going out and buying one of his records to get it back in the charts to push the BBC into playing his record on the radio. His enormous fan base supports him and refuses to believe anything bad about him. Yes, it is too soon to know whether he has done anything wrong or not, but I use it as an example of how hordes and hordes of people can gather behind someone in support. And people in high profile positions are asking questions now, even though the reality is that the Police have been probing him for the last couple of years it seems. But now its all come to light his 'supporters club', which is huge, consisting of people with power as well, will now attempt to clear his name and its starts now as far as they are concerned.

These people do not protect on purpose - yes you could say its a form of protection build out of trust for these people. And the McCanns have garnered the same support. I don't know why and it makes me scratch my head but it is so unusual to lose a child in the way they have claimed that it seems unbelievable to a great many people that the parents could possibly be involved and there are so many gullible people out there who do believe them. The unusualness of the crime, happening to a pair of respectable parents, in a respectable holiday resort, who have no previous history of anything remotely criminal, who are clean cut like the boy and girl next door, is what has turned them into a unique couple plus they had the necessary skills to know how to make the most of this support.

As for political intervention, the McCann Files has an interesting page about the WikiLeaks release devoted to this topic and its well worth a read all the way to look at the situation from both angles.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Fri 22 Aug - 13:29

15:42:43Powerful people have always been protected and will always be protected. Nowadays, however, I think that protection may be easier to unveil than some decades ago. That's why whistle-blowers are so important.

Last edited by Claudia79 on Fri 22 Aug - 15:43; edited 1 time in total

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Fri 22 Aug - 15:14

am in total agreement with that and your earlier posts Claudia79. I also think that whistleblowers should be given an element of protection because they put themselves and their jobs and livelihood on the line.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 on Fri 22 Aug - 15:43

tanszi wrote:am in total agreement with that and your earlier posts Claudia79.  I also think that whistleblowers should be given an element of protection because they put themselves and their jobs and livelihood on the line.

Thanks, Tanszi. I believe they are essential to democracy and to our freedom.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

You are all wrong. It WAS an abduction...

Post  comperedna on Fri 22 Aug - 18:16

an ALIEN ABDUCTION... The ship landed on a golf course not far from Lagos and all this business with the SY police searching, is really to look for the marks of the spaceship's landing gear. Transmissions from the ship (still circling the earth even now) are regularly picked up, according to Wikileaks, by the CIA listeners in and by Cheltenham, but David Cameron and Barak Obama won't pay the ransom. Michelle Obama is more sympathetic and is trying to persuade her husband to....

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  T4two on Fri 22 Aug - 21:52

The following are some of the questions I have asked myself over the past few years and the answers I have arrived at.

Question: Is there irrefutable evidence of British government interference?

Answer: Yes there is. The British ambassador to Portugal was actively promoting the abduction scenario at a very early stage - ambassadors do not act on their own initiative but on the orders of their governments.

Question: Did British government interference go further than just applying pressure through diplomatic channels?

Answer: Yes it did. The seconding of the then head of media monitoring to support the McCanns as their spokesman. The participation of the then PM in discussing the case with the Portuguese PM. The active interest of the then PM in the removal of Dr Amaral. The active support of the Foreign Secretary Miliband. The discrediting and eventual destruction of the forensic evidence leading ultimately to the discrediting and demise of the FSS itself. Let's not forget either the part played by the then Home Secretary Jacqui Smith who IMO by pursuing a policy of non-cooperation deliberately sabotaged the Portuguese investigation. The buying off rewarding of certain key players with lucrative posts overseas - for example the police dog handler who was given two dogs worth around half a million pounds each and allowed encouraged to go freelance; for example the chief constable of Leicestershire who was promoted to head the police in Northern Ireland; the chief constable of Liverpool who the BBC had at one time reported would be launching balloons in support of the McCanns who later became head of the Met.

Question: Is the Scotland Yard investigation politically biased or an independent investigation initiated by the police themselves?

Answer: The Scotland Yard investigation was initiated by the present government and is being specifically financed by the Home Office i.e. a government department and not through normal police funding channels. It can therefore in no way be considered to be independent.

Question: If the original interference was perpetrated by the then government of the day, why didn't the change of government bring this to light?

Answer: There is a golden rule in British politics which says that an incoming administration does not expose actions of the administration it is replacing if those actions were taken against a foreign country. This rule applies to prevent information being made public which could potentially damage the UK's international interests. I believe protection of the UK's international interests was the reason given for not disclosing information requested under a FOI request concerning the McCann affair at least once.

T4two
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1689
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Fri 22 Aug - 21:55

Tfortwo so succinct. cannot be any clearer. thank you.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC on Fri 22 Aug - 22:42

comperedna wrote:an ALIEN ABDUCTION... The ship landed on a golf course not far from Lagos and all this business with the SY police searching, is really to look for the marks of the spaceship's landing gear. Transmissions from the ship (still circling the earth even now) are regularly picked up, according to Wikileaks, by the CIA listeners in and by Cheltenham, but David Cameron and Barak Obama won't pay the ransom. Michelle Obama is more sympathetic and is trying to persuade her husband to....

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC on Fri 22 Aug - 22:51

Tanzi wrote:The buying off rewarding of certain key players with lucrative posts overseas - for example the police dog handler who was given two dogs worth around half a million pounds each and allowed encouraged to go freelance; for example the chief constable of Leicestershire who was promoted to head the police in Northern Ireland; the chief constable of Liverpool who the BBC had at one time reported would be launching balloons in support of the McCanns who later became head of the Met.

What? All this trouble to cover up? Please explain further especially the dog handler.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Sat 23 Aug - 0:28

err no I didn't write that actually.  but it seems this is what has happened.  im not good on finding articles and stuff but ill bet its all over on Mccannfiles. I find it quite easy to understand that coverups happen regardless of cost because after all its the UK taxpayer that meets the cost. bearing in mind what its cost so far for the SY investigation, regardless of the additional cost to the UK taxpayer for the activities of the Ambassadors, the liaison officers provided by Leicester constabulary, Martin Grimes and his dogs, the NPIA, and others that i would know nothing about that were involved in or liasing with the McCs or the PJ in the original investigation. anything else is expenses. imo

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc on Sat 23 Aug - 10:35

tanszi wrote:Tfortwo so succinct.  cannot be any clearer.  thank you.

Thanks for the info, T4two.

IMO a coverup can be accomplished in several ways.
If , for example , we are looking to the left and someone says "Look over here to the right" they are trying to take our attention from one thing to another.
Our attention has been on a possible accident and the parents' / accomplices disposal of a body so the British Ambassador advises calling the situation an abduction. An attempt to redirect the public into believing the McCanns had nothing to do with causing harm to Madeleine.
So the British police go along with this diversion of the truth without heeding the conclusions of the PJ who found NO evidence of an abduction but DID find evidence to prove otherwise.
When do police ever spend so much time to follow a theory without ANY evidence for SO LONG????? NOT ONE shred of evidence to indicate an abduction took place.
Authorisation to waste time, resources and money must have come from very high up.
Lawyers have distracted us by having libel cases.
Distraction is just another way to cover up our concentration on the evidence.

whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 774
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC on Sat 23 Aug - 13:16

LJC wrote:
Tanzi wrote:The buying off rewarding of certain key players with lucrative posts overseas - for example the police dog handler who was given two dogs worth around half a million pounds each and allowed encouraged to go freelance; for example the chief constable of Leicestershire who was promoted to head the police in Northern Ireland; the chief constable of Liverpool who the BBC had at one time reported would be launching balloons in support of the McCanns who later became head of the Met.

What? All this trouble to cover up?  Please explain further especially the dog handler.

tanszi wrote:err no I didn't write that actually.  but it seems this is what has happened.  im not good on finding articles and stuff but ill bet its all over on Mccannfiles.   I find it quite easy to understand that coverups happen regardless of cost because after all its the UK taxpayer that meets the cost. bearing in mind what its cost so far for the SY investigation, regardless of the additional cost to the UK taxpayer for the activities of the Ambassadors, the liaison officers provided by Leicester constabulary, Martin Grimes and his dogs, the NPIA,  and others that i would know nothing about that were involved in or liasing with the McCs or the PJ in the original investigation. anything else is expenses.  imo

No of course you didn't tanszi.    I need to address the question towards Tfortwo.

Sorry to sound thick, but who is the dog handler 'encouraged' to go freelance. I presume we are talking about Martin Grimes here. If it was him, from what I have read, he was working freelance anyway most of the time and I have read also he worked away so much it was to the extent his employers were losing money by letting him do work for other forces and that has to be balanced against the amount of money he brought in.

LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 19:56

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down