Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph

+3
kathybelle
tanszi
fred
7 posters

Go down

Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph Empty Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph

Post  interested Mon 25 Aug - 16:10

She was originally charged with murdering little Mikaeel but pleaded guilty to the reduced charge of culpable homicide.   www.telegraph.co.uk
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph Empty Re: Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph

Post  fred Mon 25 Aug - 16:30

11 years, wow, that will really teach her a lesson!!!!
Poor little boy, so let down by his own mother, so horredously sad.  I despair of the people in this awful world, I really do
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph Empty Re: Mother who beat three-year-old Mikaeel Kular to death jailed for 11 years - Telegraph

Post  interested Mon 25 Aug - 16:44

She should have been sentenced to eleven years just for falsely reporting him missing.  I can't believe this sentence knowing that she will probably be out in half that time.  Eleven years for murdering her own little boy who looked to her for protection from all bad things.  Unbelievable!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 25 Aug - 18:26

I think life should mean life, I cannot and don't want to imagine what that poor child went through. im not an aggressive person but I could feel myself getting very angry when I read what she had done.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 26 Aug - 9:21

Another little person not getting the justice they deserve.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 26 Aug - 11:21

dazedandconfused wrote:Another little person not getting the justice they deserve.  

I quite agree with you Dazedandconfused. I think that the powers that be who make laws surrounding the welfare of children, are not child friendly. I've read so many cases, where parents or guardians of children have either killed or seriously hurt the children in their care and once they've been prosecuted, they've been given little more than a slap on the wrist.

That woman should have been jailed for life, with no chance of parole. She knew exactly what she was doing, each time she beat little Mikaeel and especially on the night she finally brought his miserable pain ridden life to an end.

I make no apologies for saying this, after she did what she did, she behaved in a similar way to the McCanns. She did what she could to save her own skin, by making up a story of his disappearance. This is exactly what the McCanns have done and are still doing, only thanks to their friends in high places, they have escaped justice.

How do we know Madeleine wasn't given a severe beating by one or both of her parents, before she finally disappeared? I've seen nothing in the McCanns behaviour, that makes me think they loved their child.

How many parents of a missing child would not look for them, if they had played no part in their disappearance?

How many parents of a missing child, would contact everyone they knew who would save their skins, instead of contacting the police force of the country where their child had gone missing?

How many parents of a missing child, would hinder a case with their lies, if they had played no part in their disappearance?

How many parents of a missing child, would raise money in their name, then use the money to aid the finances of themselves and their family, use the money to pay for corrupt private detectives, as a way of showing the world that they were doing something to find their missing child, whilst knowing full well that these detectives, would never find their child?

The above scenarios fit the McCanns perfectly and in my opinion it is because they played a major part in Madeleine's disappearance, that would have earned them a very long jail sentence, if the British Government and other high profile people, didn't have a vested interest in keeping them out of jail.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 26 Aug - 16:13

I'm not against raising funds in honour of a missing or dead child, just as long as the money goes towards helping others. Certainly not for funding lawyers and paying off mortgages etc.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kathybelle Tue 26 Aug - 17:26

dazedandconfused wrote:I'm not against raising funds in honour of a missing or dead child, just as long as the money goes towards helping others.  Certainly not for funding lawyers and paying off mortgages etc.

Once again I am in agreement with your post Dazedandconfused. The McCanns stated that if and when Madeleine was found, any money left over would be given to charities that look for missing children. However if you look at the terms of Madeleine's fund, money will only be given to these charities, if the perpetrator of Madeleine's disappearance, is also brought to justice. Given the fact that the McCanns are the perpetrators of Madeleine's disappearance, there is little chance of that happening.

http://www.findmadeleine.com/about_us/madeleines-fund.html

While I can't stand Kate McCann's uncle, Brian Kennedy, to be fair to him, he did state that the majority of the money, would be used for the McCanns legal expenditure. Anyone who saw that television interview and still donated, cannot complain about how the money was and still is being used. Just as those who read the terms of the fund and still donated cannot complain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ML-gTcKDKrM

The same goes for the ones who carried on donating, after seeing Clarence Mitchell's television interview, where he stated towards the end of the video, that donors to the fund, wouldn't have a problem with the McCanns and their wider family, using Madeleine's fund money to assist them in any way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFZy2f2yQJA

As we now know, Mitchell was premature, when he was rejoicing in the fact that the McCanns managed to get Goncalo Amaral's book permanently banned. Goncalo Amaral appealed and the ban was overturned. The McCanns appealed to the Supreme Court to have the decision overturned. The Supreme Court Judge, refused to  have the decision overturned and the McCanns  were made to pay the court costs, the costs of Goncalo Amaral and his legal team as well as their own legal costs.

Given the fact that Brian Kennedy stated on television, that the majority of Madeleine's fund money, would be used for the McCanns legal expenditure, I can only presume that the McCanns used Madeleine's money to pay those costs.
kathybelle
kathybelle
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 1696
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-02-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 26 Aug - 17:49

When you consider that the mother's internet history includes searches for "why am I so aggressive with my son?" as well as "get rid of bruises" and "I find it hard to love my son", you can be sure the brutal beating was not the first.  I can't understand why the little fellow, who had been in foster care, was returned to his mother's "care" by Social Services.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Tue 26 Aug - 18:29

She loved her social life

She used to go out all night and leave those kids alone in the flat and I think that's why they were taken away from her for a short while.

Can I just add about the mccanns having lost their book ban case against mr amaral and having to pay HIS costs as well as there own......the mccanns haven't payed those costs as yet.

How they get away with doing these things is beyond me.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 26 Aug - 19:30

interested wrote:When you consider that the mother's internet history includes searches for "why am I so aggressive with my son?" as well as "get rid of bruises" and "I find it hard to love my son", you can be sure the brutal beating was not the first.  I can't understand why the little fellow, who had been in foster care, was returned to his mother's "care" by Social Services.

When I made the above comment earlier it was before I saw the DM story about the social workers who, because the fear of being seen as racist, stopped them from saving 1,400 children(in one town) from sexual exploitation by Asian men.  How on earth could this possibly be happening in Britain - is this what political correctness has become, social workers who put themselves above the welfare of innocent children.  Unbelievable!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Wed 27 Aug - 13:04

interested wrote:
interested wrote:When you consider that the mother's internet history includes searches for "why am I so aggressive with my son?" as well as "get rid of bruises" and "I find it hard to love my son", you can be sure the brutal beating was not the first.  I can't understand why the little fellow, who had been in foster care, was returned to his mother's "care" by Social Services.

When I made the above comment earlier it was before I saw the DM story about the social workers who, because the fear of being seen as racist, stopped them from saving 1,400 children(in one town) from sexual exploitation by Asian men.  How on earth could this possibly be happening in Britain - is this what political correctness has become, social workers who put themselves above the welfare of innocent children.  Unbelievable!!

Looks that way. Absolutely shocking. Should be a sign as you enter the UK saying "Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here"
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Wed 27 Aug - 15:34

interested wrote: When I made the above comment earlier it was before I saw the DM story about the social workers who, because the fear of being seen as racist, stopped them from saving 1,400 children(in one town) from sexual exploitation by Asian men.  How on earth could this possibly be happening in Britain - is this what political correctness has become, social workers who put themselves above the welfare of innocent children.  Unbelievable!!

Community cohesion is the latest buzzword. However, what I do not understand is that many social workers are Asian themselves.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum