Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rotherham sex abuse scandle

+5
kitti
fuzeta
katertaif
Lioned
chrissie
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Rotherham sex abuse scandle - Page 3 Empty Re: Rotherham sex abuse scandle

Post  Guest Sun 31 Aug - 13:22

And I stand by what I said. If others cannot recognise the anti-muslim/asian propaganda which is being spouted here on this forum lately, then more fool them.

Well, that means that I must be thought of as a fool, or stupid, because I don't see any anti Muslim/Asian "propaganda" at all. And I certainly do not consider myself to be stupid. I have seen offensive, racist "jokes" and have reported several, which have been promptly removed by the Mods. I have seen several lies posted about Israel, which have never been backed up, and which have not been removed by the Mods. I don't like it but for the moment I am learning to live with it. If, however, it continues, and I am to be labelled as a fool into the bargain, then I will very seriously be considering my own future on this forum.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 31 Aug - 13:23

kitti wrote:Where I live there'd is a large population off travellers.

The crime is high but mostly petty BUT guess who gets the blame for it...yes....they do.

And people have no problem saying those  damn gypsies...

The fact is, wherever there is a high population off one ethinic the chances are they would off been involved in the crime, statistically.

I have no problem with any culture, what I have a problem with is when recently, and she happened to be Muslim, she told me to do something as she felt Insulted and it wasn't  right in front off her two children...what was it, two teenagers holding hands and canoodling, that is there culture not mine...I object to feeling guilty about something which doesn't upset me at all.

They were Asian who abused these children simple as that and as far as the papers are concerned, they had a duty to print  these men's names, ages and faces and I'm quite sure if they had been White they would off done the same.

I'm not pussyfooting around know one, I blame them all, the police, social services, teachers and the abusers because this wouldn't off happened if the first three had taken action years ago...you will always get someone exploiting a situation, look at saville.

This country is the softest country in the world and unless you live or see things for yourself then people shouldn't accuse other people off being racist.

Kitti, I apologise if you thought I was accusing you personally of being a racist.  This was not my intention at all.
I empathise with everything you say and actually agree with much of it.  I'm an ex-pat myself and have encountered racisism on a personal level, many times.

My comment, which I chose to (probably unwisely) put in this particular thread which you started, was actually aimed at this Forum in general and the direction it has been allowed to take in recent months.

We all came together for a specific reason, and whilst it's undoubteldy clear we should be able to freely discuss all topics which are of concern to the general populous, I do not feel it appropriate that certain individuals are permitted to divert attention onto an entirely different subject and, in effect, take this forum far away from it's original purpose, thus dispensing with it's credibility.  I see this as a premeditated and calculated act, and I make no apology for saying that I saw this coming months ago, and have mentioned it many times before now.

As I said, I admire all pro Madeleine forumers.  I may not agree with everybody's opinion, but I always respect the different viewpoints which are expressed.

As far as I'm concerned, this forum is not the same any more.  It has lost all direction, and therewith, all intergrity.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :
Rotherham sex abuse scandle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rotherham sex abuse scandle - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 31 Aug - 14:32

Well. I find this forum just the same as when we started. A few more moans here and there but nothing Anna and Claudia are not on top of.
I must admit... some of the things they have to cope with are a bit petty IMO ..good job Claudia is a teacher. Rotherham sex abuse scandle - Page 3 294124

We came here pacifically because we could not say what we thought on SKY. Lots of people have different views... of what's going on in the world today and its up to them what they believe.

I have my own thoughts on crime in this Country and will not change it for anyone.

It is up to all of us to continue to make this a good free minded forum ...if we don't like it we know what to do.

Sorry for the rant on this thread ...but felt it had to be said.... shoot me down in flames .Rotherham sex abuse scandle - Page 3 294124

Eta Off to get some lunch. xxx
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Rotherham sex abuse scandle - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Rotherham sex abuse scandle - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Sun 31 Aug - 15:24

Sadly, I don't find it the same forum at all. Amongst the more serious discussions, we used to have fun, laughs, awards, jokes and, most importantly of all, people were able to speak their minds without being accused of being here for other reasons or having an agenda. Of course, there were occasional ding dongs with those who could only be rude and not have a proper discussion but they were shown the door quick smart and we weren't left in any doubt as to where the problems were. I find the innuendo and hints that some people are here for some (unknown) reason quite unsettling.

We should all be able to say what we want on any subject providing our comments meet the forum rules and are not racial or discriminatory in any way. Unfortunately, it seems not everyone shares that view.
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  wantthetruth Sun 31 Aug - 15:56

Angelina wrote:Sadly, I don't find it the same forum at all.   Amongst the more serious discussions, we used to have fun, laughs, awards, jokes and, most importantly of all, people were able to speak their minds without being accused of being here for other reasons or having an agenda.   Of course, there were occasional ding dongs with those who could only be rude and not have a proper discussion but they were shown the door quick smart and we weren't left in any doubt as to where the problems were.  I find the innuendo and hints that some people are here for some (unknown) reason quite unsettling.

We should all be able to say what we want on any subject providing our comments meet the forum rules and are not racial or discriminatory in any way.   Unfortunately, it seems not everyone shares that view.

Angelina, I am not insiutating or hinting.  I am making a very direct statement that certain people have come to this forum with the sole purpose of disrupting and destroying its credibility.  If you can't recognise what has happened then I would strongly advise you to read back through the threads of the past few months and see the way the mood and feeling here has changed.

It seems 'they' have won.  This one at least.  I for one, will be vacating (as many others already have)

I have a heavy heart, but I won't stay in a place like this.  Sorry.

Iris, I have to say to you that whilst I don't agree with you on political levels, I have always respected you on your Madeleine views, and I most definitely do NOT think you are a fool.  Quite the opposite.
wantthetruth
wantthetruth
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 934
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-26

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3