Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Met Police having another jolly next month?

+5
interested
tanszi
Karen
fred
chrissie
9 posters

Go down

Met Police having another jolly next month? Empty Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  Keela Wed 27 Aug - 16:25

I have read a post on Facebook which says that the Met are to come back to PDL next month. Is this true and what could be the purpose of their visit, apart from a late summer tan?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :
Met Police having another jolly next month? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Met Police having another jolly next month? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Met Police having another jolly next month? Empty Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  chrissie Wed 27 Aug - 16:37

chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :
Met Police having another jolly next month? Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Met Police having another jolly next month? Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Met Police having another jolly next month? Empty Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  fred Wed 27 Aug - 19:03

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbajf_rHzys

The Met are staying with Cliff perhaps??  Mistletoe and wine, or maybe more likely young boys handed out on a platter.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Wed 27 Aug - 19:15

oh fred ! how about a Summer Holiday
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Wed 27 Aug - 19:20

tanszi wrote:oh fred !  how about a Summer Holiday
That was the vídeo Tanzi Met Police having another jolly next month? 306321
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Karen Wed 27 Aug - 22:33

Karen
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Thu 28 Aug - 0:29

fred wrote:
tanszi wrote:oh fred !  how about a Summer Holiday
That was the vídeo Tanzi Met Police having another jolly next month? 306321
lol so sorry Fred Ive been on another planet most of today.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 28 Aug - 1:18

The Express story suggests British police want to confirm their theory that the "burglars" panicked after KILLING Madeleine and dumped her body.

Then, "Gerry and Kate say they are encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest Madeleine was MURDERED."

It really bothers me when the McCanns are continually referred to as "Gerry and Kate" - far too familiar to suit me - but then again Clarence Mitchell does have a close relationship with them.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Thu 28 Aug - 3:06

Doesn't he mean 'burglar'.

There was only one man seen with a child.....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Keela Thu 28 Aug - 12:25

interested wrote:The Express story suggests British police want to confirm their theory that the "burglars" panicked after KILLING Madeleine and dumped her body.

Then, "Gerry and Kate say they are encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest Madeleine was MURDERED."

It really bothers me when the McCanns are continually referred to as "Gerry and Kate" - far too familiar to suit me - but then again Clarence Mitchell does have a close relationship with them.

When will someone tell them that as a general rule burglars don't commit murder although there have been cases of someone dying as a result of a burglary gone wrong.
What I don't understand is how can they be  encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest she was murdered. If she wasn't murdered then death has come by some other means, like accidental homicide which puts someone close in the frame. If the burglars panicked after killing her then surely that is murder?
Keela
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2360
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  mossman Thu 28 Aug - 18:59

Keela wrote:
interested wrote:The Express story suggests British police want to confirm their theory that the "burglars" panicked after KILLING Madeleine and dumped her body.

When will someone tell them that as a general rule burglars don't commit murder although there have been cases of someone dying as a result of a burglary gone wrong.
What I don't understand is how can they be  encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest she was murdered. If she wasn't murdered then death has come by some other means, like accidental homicide which puts someone close in the frame. If the burglars panicked after killing her then surely that is murder?

Keela, I think they are encouraged by the lack of evidence, full stop. No evidence = no proof = no conviction. imo.

mossman
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Thu 28 Aug - 19:48

mossman wrote:
Keela wrote:

Keela, I think they are encouraged by the lack of evidence, full stop.  No evidence = no proof  = no conviction.  imo.  

Agree mossman.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down