Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Met Police having another jolly next month?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  Keela on Wed 27 Aug - 16:25

I have read a post on Facebook which says that the Met are to come back to PDL next month. Is this true and what could be the purpose of their visit, apart from a late summer tan?
avatar
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2313
Age : 64
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  chrissie on Wed 27 Aug - 16:37

avatar
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Age : 56
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  fred on Wed 27 Aug - 19:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbajf_rHzys

The Met are staying with Cliff perhaps??  Mistletoe and wine, or maybe more likely young boys handed out on a platter.
avatar
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4885
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  tanszi on Wed 27 Aug - 19:15

oh fred ! how about a Summer Holiday
avatar
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3107
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  fred on Wed 27 Aug - 19:20

tanszi wrote:oh fred !  how about a Summer Holiday
That was the vídeo Tanzi
avatar
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4885
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  Karen on Wed 27 Aug - 22:33

http://media.skynews.com/media/images/generated/2014/8/27/332155/default/v1/express-1-329x437.jpg
avatar
Karen
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Female
Number of posts : 635
Location : The Netherlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-26

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  tanszi on Thu 28 Aug - 0:29

fred wrote:
tanszi wrote:oh fred !  how about a Summer Holiday
That was the vídeo Tanzi
lol so sorry Fred Ive been on another planet most of today.
avatar
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3107
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  interested on Thu 28 Aug - 1:18

The Express story suggests British police want to confirm their theory that the "burglars" panicked after KILLING Madeleine and dumped her body.

Then, "Gerry and Kate say they are encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest Madeleine was MURDERED."

It really bothers me when the McCanns are continually referred to as "Gerry and Kate" - far too familiar to suit me - but then again Clarence Mitchell does have a close relationship with them.
avatar
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2606
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  kitti on Thu 28 Aug - 3:06

Doesn't he mean 'burglar'.



There was only one man seen with a child.....
avatar
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13396
Age : 107
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  Keela on Thu 28 Aug - 12:25

interested wrote:The Express story suggests British police want to confirm their theory that the "burglars" panicked after KILLING Madeleine and dumped her body.

Then, "Gerry and Kate say they are encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest Madeleine was MURDERED."

It really bothers me when the McCanns are continually referred to as "Gerry and Kate" - far too familiar to suit me - but then again Clarence Mitchell does have a close relationship with them.



When will someone tell them that as a general rule burglars don't commit murder although there have been cases of someone dying as a result of a burglary gone wrong.
What I don't understand is how can they be  encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest she was murdered. If she wasn't murdered then death has come by some other means, like accidental homicide which puts someone close in the frame. If the burglars panicked after killing her then surely that is murder?
avatar
Keela
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2313
Age : 64
Location : Darkened room, hoping for the best.
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  mossman on Thu 28 Aug - 18:59

Keela wrote:
interested wrote:The Express story suggests British police want to confirm their theory that the "burglars" panicked after KILLING Madeleine and dumped her body.

Then, "Gerry and Kate say they are encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest Madeleine was MURDERED."

It really bothers me when the McCanns are continually referred to as "Gerry and Kate" - far too familiar to suit me - but then again Clarence Mitchell does have a close relationship with them.



When will someone tell them that as a general rule burglars don't commit murder although there have been cases of someone dying as a result of a burglary gone wrong.
What I don't understand is how can they be  encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest she was murdered. If she wasn't murdered then death has come by some other means, like accidental homicide which puts someone close in the frame. If the burglars panicked after killing her then surely that is murder?



Keela, I think they are encouraged by the lack of evidence, full stop. No evidence = no proof = no conviction. imo.

avatar
mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  LJC on Thu 28 Aug - 19:48

mossman wrote:
Keela wrote:
interested wrote:The Express story suggests British police want to confirm their theory that the "burglars" panicked after KILLING Madeleine and dumped her body.

Then, "Gerry and Kate say they are encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest Madeleine was MURDERED."

It really bothers me when the McCanns are continually referred to as "Gerry and Kate" - far too familiar to suit me - but then again Clarence Mitchell does have a close relationship with them.



When will someone tell them that as a general rule burglars don't commit murder although there have been cases of someone dying as a result of a burglary gone wrong.
What I don't understand is how can they be  encouraged by the lack of evidence to suggest she was murdered. If she wasn't murdered then death has come by some other means, like accidental homicide which puts someone close in the frame. If the burglars panicked after killing her then surely that is murder?



Keela, I think they are encouraged by the lack of evidence, full stop.  No evidence = no proof  = no conviction.  imo.  


Agree mossman.
avatar
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Met Police having another jolly next month?

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum