Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Ashya King

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  Panda on Mon 1 Sep - 18:43

wjk wrote:Its not the UK police who will decide, its the Spanish judge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29009883

On what grounds can the policeman (I presume you mean the one who spoke to the press?) be sacked?

Hi wjk, the Police Officer said publicly that the Doctors at the Hospital told him that Ashya was gravely ill , if the Doctors deny this the Officer could be dismissed . also although Ashya had 2 days and nights with his Father and was moved into the General Ward at the Spanish Hospital after 2 days this again suggests he doesn't need intensive care.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 1 Sep - 18:53

A fund has been set up to help Ashya's parents pay for the treatment that might help him.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-ashya-king

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  kitti on Mon 1 Sep - 18:56

Perhaps some kind celeb or footballer will offer a weeks wages (200,000) to save his life .


You never know, one off them might become less money orientated and think...there for the grace off god...go I.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  wjk on Mon 1 Sep - 18:57

Panda wrote:
wjk wrote:Its not the UK police who will decide, its the Spanish judge.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29009883

On what grounds can the policeman (I presume you mean the one who spoke to the press?) be sacked?

Hi wjk, the Police Officer said publicly that the Doctors at the Hospital told him that Ashya was gravely ill , if the Doctors deny this the Officer could be dismissed . also although Ashya had 2 days and nights with his Father and was moved into the General Ward at the Spanish Hospital after 2 days this again  suggests he doesn't need intensive care.

As far as I'm aware, the doctors haven't denied it and the policeman is still saying, they were adviced his life was in danger

On Sunday, Assistant Chief Constable Chris Shead refused to apologise for the way officers conducted their search for the family. He said medical advice was that Ashya had been in "grave danger".

I don't see how you say the policeman should be sacked?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  AnnaEsse on Mon 1 Sep - 19:02

kitti wrote:Perhaps some kind celeb or footballer will offer a weeks wages (200,000) to save his life .


You never know, one off them might become less money orientated and think...there for the grace off god...go I.

I think that's what's needed, kitti. It wouldn't even take a week's wages for the top players.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  Panda on Mon 1 Sep - 19:04

AnnaEsse wrote:A fund has been set up to help Ashya's parents pay for the treatment that might help him.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-ashya-king

The family had gone to Spain to sell a Holiday home they had there worth £90,000 , no guarantee they would sell it quickly and at that price. The
NHS has said in certain cases they will fund operations outside the U.K. . We will just have to see what happens.

Off topic, I have sky news on and half heard that a report will be about the McCanns ....is this something new?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  kitti on Mon 1 Sep - 19:17

No...same old same old.....'we're innocent, I know gerry is innocent and Gerry knows Im innocent'


Shame the rest off the world don't believe them

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  Panda on Mon 1 Sep - 19:25

kitti wrote:No...same old same old.....'we're innocent, I know gerry is innocent and Gerry knows Im innocent'


Shame the rest off the  world don't believe them

Thanks kitti....caught a bit of it , there is a new Book, "looking for Madeleine"...what could possibly be of interest???

Back on topic, if Ashyas Parents are not convicted of endangering his life by taking him away , I hope they sue everyone , the Doctors, Police and the Press.!!!!

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Ashyas' Grandmother is interviewed.

Post  Panda on Mon 1 Sep - 19:36

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-29009104

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  wjk on Tue 2 Sep - 11:17

This is another case of doctors thinking they are gods and ONLY THEIR opinion counts!!
How dare they threaten the parents to make Ashya a ward of court if they attempted remove him from the hospital!!

Can this Spanish judge throw the case out and let the parents go free or do the CPS have a say in this?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  Angelina on Tue 2 Sep - 11:22

wjk wrote:This is another case of doctors thinking they are gods and ONLY THEIR opinion counts!!
How dare they threaten the parents to make Ashya a ward of court if they attempted remove him from the hospital!!

Can this Spanish judge throw the case out and let the parents go free or do the CPS have a say in this?

He could have given them bail but needs 3 days to think about it!!!

As for the CPS..they should be ashamed of themselves and lift the arrest warrant immediately. That little boy needs his parents....NOW!

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  wjk on Tue 2 Sep - 11:34

Thanks Angelina
Every hour that passes it must be more unbearable for those parents and little Ashya!! And the other siblings too, I think I heard one is only three!!
Its disgusting and should be stopped now!
I hope the CPS are looking into this urgently and like you say, lift the arrest warrant immediately!!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  chrissie on Tue 2 Sep - 11:43

I am finding this really upsetting :-( That poor boy needs his parent now!!

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  chrissie on Tue 2 Sep - 11:59

Catherine Baksi ‏@legalhackette 4m

Pres of family Court has directed wardship proceedings for Ashya King to be listed in open court at RCJ before Mr Justice Baker @ 2.30 today

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  wjk on Tue 2 Sep - 13:58

Hospital are now claiming they 'were willing to support a transfer of Ashya King to Prague for Proton Therapy'.
Is this arse covering now they've seen what has happened?

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  chrissie on Tue 2 Sep - 14:04

I've just read that too!? I think you may be right....

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  chrissie on Tue 2 Sep - 14:51

Ashya King's doctors signal U-turn over proton therapy
Doctors who treated five-year-old Ashya King are now considering Proton treatment parents asked for as Boris Johnson puts pressure on prosecutors to drop the case

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/11069871/Ashya-Kings-doctors-signal-U-turn-over-proton-therapy.html

It's a long article but it looks like Ashya may finally get the treatment the parents wanted.  I do hope so but what a lot the family have had to go through!

From the article:

A Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) spokesperson said there was not yet sufficient evidence to charge the parents with an offence, but added that a decision on whether to prosecute will be made once further evidence is examined.

The whole thing is bonkers

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  chrissie on Tue 2 Sep - 15:10

CourtNewsUK ‏@CourtNewsUK 42s

Breaking- CPS want to withdraw European Arrest Warrant targeting Ashya King’s parents


Ian Woods ‏@IanWoodsSky 2m

CPS lawyer says the Spanish court will next sit tomorrow. Conforms the parents are still in custody even though warrant will be withdrawn


How can they still be locked up if the EAW is going to be withdrawn??

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  Panda on Tue 2 Sep - 16:17

The U.K. Judge has ruled that the Parents be allowed to be with Ashya and the Spanish have been asked to lift the embargo on the Parents so they can see their Son. The Spanish Court is expected to agree at 11am tomorrow. The U.K. Judge wants to know how the Parents will fund the
operation if Ashya has to go abroad for the operation .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 2 Sep - 16:22

Panda wrote:The U.K. Judge has ruled that the Parents be allowed to be with Ashya and the Spanish have been asked to lift the embargo on the Parents so they can see their Son. The Spanish Court is expected to agree at 11am tomorrow. The U.K. Judge wants to know how the Parents will fund the
operation if Ashya has to go abroad for the operation .

Nearly £15,000 raised already to help fund Ashya's treatment.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-ashya-king

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  Panda on Tue 2 Sep - 16:33

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:The U.K. Judge has ruled that the Parents be allowed to be with Ashya and the Spanish have been asked to lift the embargo on the Parents so they can see their Son. The Spanish Court is expected to agree at 11am tomorrow. The U.K. Judge wants to know how the Parents will fund the
operation if Ashya has to go abroad for the operation .

Nearly £15,000 raised already to help fund Ashya's treatment.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-ashya-king

His Father is in Spain to put his property on the market, valued at £90,000 , but time is of the essence,  I think there is such outrage over the way the Police have behaved that the Judge might order the NHS to pay the cost if Ashya cannot have the Proton treatment in the U.K. Just reported that Ashyas older Brother is with him and his health hasn't deteriorated,. if all goes well his Parents will be with him tomorrow.

Aren't People marvellous when the need arises?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  Panda on Tue 2 Sep - 16:46

Wow....Jeremy Hunt, Health Minister has just said a top oncologist is to be flown to Spain to advise Ashya's Parents on the best course of treatment and it may be possible treatment can be given in the U.K.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 2 Sep - 16:56

Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:The U.K. Judge has ruled that the Parents be allowed to be with Ashya and the Spanish have been asked to lift the embargo on the Parents so they can see their Son. The Spanish Court is expected to agree at 11am tomorrow. The U.K. Judge wants to know how the Parents will fund the
operation if Ashya has to go abroad for the operation .

Nearly £15,000 raised already to help fund Ashya's treatment.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-ashya-king

His Father is in Spain to put his property on the market, valued at £90,000 , but time is of the essence,  I think there is such outrage over the way the Police have behaved that the Judge might order the NHS to pay the cost if Ashya cannot have the Proton treatment in the U.K. Just reported that Ashyas older Brother is with him and his health hasn't deteriorated,. if all goes well his Parents will be with him tomorrow.

Aren't People marvellous when the need arises?

It's brilliant, Panda. It shows the power of social media and what ordinary people can achieve now that we have a voice on the internet.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  wjk on Tue 2 Sep - 17:08

AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Panda wrote:The U.K. Judge has ruled that the Parents be allowed to be with Ashya and the Spanish have been asked to lift the embargo on the Parents so they can see their Son. The Spanish Court is expected to agree at 11am tomorrow. The U.K. Judge wants to know how the Parents will fund the
operation if Ashya has to go abroad for the operation .

Nearly £15,000 raised already to help fund Ashya's treatment.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/save-ashya-king

His Father is in Spain to put his property on the market, valued at £90,000 , but time is of the essence,  I think there is such outrage over the way the Police have behaved that the Judge might order the NHS to pay the cost if Ashya cannot have the Proton treatment in the U.K. Just reported that Ashyas older Brother is with him and his health hasn't deteriorated,. if all goes well his Parents will be with him tomorrow.

Aren't People marvellous when the need arises?

It's brilliant, Panda. It shows the power of social media and what ordinary people can achieve now that we have a voice on the internet.

Its fantastic! It looks like common sense in prevailing at last!

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  Panda on Tue 2 Sep - 17:11

Latest news, the Court in Spain is closed so the idea is to get a Judge to rescind the Arrest warrant earlier. The Police have indicated that the Parents can go now to the Hospital , 300 miles away. !!!!! The Spanish Hospital Staff are guarding Ashya and no one except his family will be allowed to see him.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Ashya King

Post  Sponsored content Today at 15:37


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum