Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here we go

+11
LJC
joyce1938
Angelina
fuzeta
Claudia79
princess_leia
whatsupdoc
jinvta
almostgothic
jassi
fred
15 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Here we go Empty Here we go

Post  fred Sun 14 Sep - 7:38

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Here we go Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Here we go Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Here we go Empty Re: Here we go

Post  kitti Sun 14 Sep - 8:52

7 years ago we had.....EGG MAN.

Now we have.....LEG MAN.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Sun 14 Sep - 8:53

Strange how it always seems to be a British family that reports these things, never any other European family
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Sep - 8:58

Yes.....Well it has to be as it wouldn't get into British newspapers to try to scare the shit out off British holidaymakers like Richard and Judy have already tried to do.

How racist the papers are and how racist dick and Jude are.

Anyway, at least their will be some wine left in the shops in PDL now they have boycotted Portugal .
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic Sun 14 Sep - 9:15

How predictably pathetic.

An anonymous friend of an anonymous woman relates the story of how her child was not molested or snatched by an anonymous man who is only identifiable by his legs. (!)

“She thought he had got in through the sliding patio doors and believed, even then, that he had meant to take her daughter.”
Oh, nice detail there! Well done!  (I'll bet the farm that you didn't get that little gem from the police.
Hello Mr Source! Here we go 306321 )

Realising that he was about to be confronted, the intruder fled and the woman, although startled, chose not to go to the police.  Here we go 613255

Mr Summers said: “This is a significant development in the search for Madeleine."
Robbyn added: “This is the single most important new piece of information in our book.”

See a doctor.
Seriously.
almostgothic
almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Sun 14 Sep - 9:31

I think the media have been told to make up stories which are ridiculous and laughable to the gullible public who can't wait for the next installment of the McCanns.....Madeleine, who's she?

A Sauce said....Could be anyone

A Source close to the family said...The Pink One

A Famiily Member said.....Just what we told them to say.

Next, exactly, they won't wear us down any time soon.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Sun 14 Sep - 9:37

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Sep - 10:26

It should keep em busy for the next 7 years at least ...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Sep - 10:40

SY... along with the British women who only saw the 'legs' off the predator.... to knock on every door across Europe to try to identify the man seen in PDL before Madeleine vanished.

http://www.pinterest.com/pin/369506344400392462/
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 14 Sep - 19:03

The "worrying incident" which is a "significant development" was told by a "friend" of the unnamed woman who has returned to live in the U.K.  While the authors did not speak directly to the unnamed woman, this "significant development" is "the single most important new piece of information".

I'm glad of the heads-up on this novel by these 'investigative' individuals.  No need to buy/read  the book now that I know 'this most important new piece of information'.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sun 14 Sep - 21:52

whatsupdoc wrote:

I think the media have been told to make up stories which are ridiculous and laughable to the gullible public who can't wait for the next installment of the McCanns.....Madeleine, who's she?

A Sauce said....Could be anyone

A Source close to the family said...The Pink One

A Famiily Member said.....Just what we told them to say.

Next, exactly, they won't wear us down any time soon.

This story is beyond ridiculous, it is an outright lie. How can this story heard through a third party and not investigated by any police force even be taken seriously?

If you go with Richard Hall's theory, it would appear that Summers and Swan have been commissioned by the Intelligence community to further spread the abduction fantasy story.

I have not heard either Clarrie or the McCanns complaining about this pair making money off of Madeleine's demise, as they so loudly protested when Amaral's book was published.

Now why would that be? Surely they should be the only one's to profit off their daughter's disappearance.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Sun 14 Sep - 22:49

I have refrained from calling the McCann lies childish coz it would insult a lot of children who seem to be very intelligent at an early age.

Why have the M's told lies that can be disproved easily? Do they feel untouchable? I suppose it's hard for readers of "newspapers" to come to any other conclusion than what has been printed if they have not been on the internet. Now we know a lot more of the corruption and evils of the govt which we may not have discovered had it not been for the internet.

whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Mon 15 Sep - 12:39

I would ask if the macs are in control of this by now , others seem to need cover up ,so have taken over the asylum,it I think goes a lot higher than macs, haven't got a clue as to why ,maybe we never will . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  princess_leia Mon 15 Sep - 21:52

There was a woman on the original Find Madeleine forum, and the 3As, she always said she was on the fence but eventually she went to the dark side. Anyway, she was in PDL weeks before........just saying, it wouldn't surprise me! Here we go 192282 If I remember correctly, her daughter was about 3.

It definitely sounds concocted to me.

I've just re-read it and it says she was an Algarve resident, so I'm probably wrong....but I would put nothing past them.

I'm sure she told us a story about how a child in a pushchair was almost snatched, not hers but someone elses. It's so long ago now, and it's hard to remember everything.
princess_leia
princess_leia
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 421
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 16 Sep - 11:43

I think its nothing more than a rumour mill going into overdrive. How many times do we have experience of it? I live in a village and its rife round here. If one house gets burgled - all the others in the street have been attempted also, because 'we heard a noise in the night' or 'I found some scratches on my fence too'. Or someone gets mugged and low and behold others start to claim that their purse was nearly snatched too because someone got a bit too close behind them in the street, blah blah. And with children, no one wants to help a child any more. I know if I see a child fall over I now refrain from trying to help the child for fear of someone getting the wrong idea. I once worked at a school and we we not allowed to reassuringly cuddle the children if they fell and cried in the playground. If you so much as go anywhere near someone else's child in this day and age you are treated like you have some sort of bad disease. And everyone loves a rumour especially when it puts them into the spotlight and they receive a bit of attention from it.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2116
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Claudia79 Tue 16 Sep - 14:24

LJC wrote:I think its nothing more than a rumour mill going into overdrive.  How many times do we have experience of it?  I live in a village and its rife round here.  If one house gets burgled - all the others in the street have  been attempted also, because 'we heard a noise in the night' or 'I found some scratches on my fence too'.  Or someone gets mugged and low and behold others start to claim that their purse was nearly snatched too because someone got a bit too close behind them in the street, blah blah. And with children, no one wants to help a child any more.  I know if I see a child fall over I now refrain from trying to help the child for fear of someone getting the wrong idea.  I once worked at a school and we we not allowed to reassuringly cuddle the children if they fell and cried in the playground. If you so much as go anywhere near someone else's child in this day and age you are treated like you have some sort of bad disease.  And everyone loves a rumour especially when it puts them into the spotlight and they receive a bit of attention from it.

Certainly not where I live, thank God.
Claudia79
Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7007
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 16 Sep - 15:20

I have to agree with LJC here, in part. although I would go to a child's aid regardless. some years ago I was at crawling speed in my car in a long queue of traffic going nowhere. a young lad came off his skateboard landed on his head then he sat up cut, crying dazed confused. I was out of my car in a flash. went over to him asked him if he wanted me to help he could speak to I asked him if his mum had a phone put in the number and gave the phone to him. a woman in a nearby house came out shouting for me to get away from him, she would look after him now. I was stunned. I asked the boy if he knew her and he said yes so I got back in my car after telling her all that I had seen. later on his mother rang me she used 1471 and got my number to thank me for stopping for her child as it could have been very serious. he was taken to hospital as all mums would do, but was given the all clear. so in part I know where LJC is coming from. it is also set in stone in my area that no one in a school environment can cuddle, hug or console any child when hurt or when crying.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 16 Sep - 16:10

I can understand the reluctance of some to go to the aid and comfort a child because some people might get "the wrong idea", but I could never ignore a child in need of attention.  I would and have on occasion stepped in to help and to be honest I have never given a thought to the consequence of what others might think of my action.  What a sad state the world is in when people have to ponder what others might "think" before you perform a simple act of kindness.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Tue 16 Sep - 17:57

I agree Interested I would always go to a child in trouble and not even think for one second about the consequences. I think most people would to be honest. Instinct would just take over.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Tue 16 Sep - 18:00

tanszi wrote:.  it is also set in stone in my area that no one in a school environment can cuddle, hug or console any child when hurt or when crying.

Absolutely right...my sister used to be school dinner lady and they were told the same thing.

Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Tue 16 Sep - 18:40

I believe I read an article recently ,that said that it was no longer a problem for workers to comfort a child if working in that child environment . I too would not stop ti think about it,if I found a child that was in need ,might think afterwards ,but not right away instinc. joyce1938t would just take over
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 16 Sep - 20:30

Its fortunate isn't it that children do not need outside adult help very often. It is also fortunate where I live that most people know me and trust me but my help towards a child would be more constrained if I did need to step in and help; probably with the minimum of physical involvement. Another thing I remember from working at an infant school was if a child asked for assistance going to the toilet - a very big no no. If the lack of help resulted in them wetting/soiling themselves we would have spare clean underwear/clothing and we had to offer that to them instead and they had to get themselves changed. And of course as children of that age cannot clean themselves up very well they still spent an uncomfortable rest of the day usually.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Tue 16 Sep - 22:27

LJC that's also true where I live. No no no cant go near the toilet with a child and lots of spare kids underwear for those who have had an accident.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  LJC Tue 16 Sep - 23:06

tanszi wrote:LJC that's also true where I live. No no no cant go near the toilet with a child and lots of spare kids underwear for those who have had an accident.

And yet as a childminder working from my own home I often had no choice but to help other people's children clean themselves up after toilet accidents or I had to change a baby's nappy. I would have been found failing in my duties as a childminder if I did not clean up a child to his/her parents' standards. I've taken other people's children swimming with my own children and helped dress them when their own parents have been at work during school holidays and I've had some of the little ones fall asleep on my lap. But as soon as I got a job at the local infant school as a lunch time supervisor it was no to this and no to that. Ridiculous.
LJC
LJC
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content