Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another video by Richard.D.Hall

+3
whatsupdoc
interested
winjoy
7 posters

Go down

Another video by Richard.D.Hall Empty Another video by Richard.D.Hall

Post  BelEddie Sun 14 Sep - 15:24

This video is of Richard on one of his talks. He stresses why and when he decided to make the video's. He also states what he believes happened.

http://www.richplanet.net/starship.php
BelEddie
BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :
Another video by Richard.D.Hall Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another video by Richard.D.Hall Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Another video by Richard.D.Hall Empty Re: Another video by Richard.D.Hall

Post  kitti Sun 14 Sep - 15:59

I cant play it.

Can you tell us exactly what he thinks happened..briefly ?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Another video by Richard.D.Hall Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Another video by Richard.D.Hall Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Sun 14 Sep - 16:55

Well, I've just watched it and it was interesting - but unfortunately he says that he believes he knows what happened to Madeleine but he cannot say publicly what those beliefs are. He obviously doesn't want to be Carter Rucked and who can blame him for that!
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Sun 14 Sep - 17:16

I will try to summarize:

The mainstream media has deliberately lied about and covered up the truth about the Madeleine McCann case.

It has been a vast establishment led cover up, in which the public have been forced to be interested.

The mainstream media is a tool of perception management, rather than spreading the truth.

He decided to do his own research so looked at mccannfiles.com and formed his own opinions based on the evidence.

He mentions his 4 videos covering over 4 hours of circumstantial evidence on which he bases his opinions.

Mentions the cadaver dogs alerting to 11 places only associated with the McCanns.

Mentions that with 15 of 19 markers relating to Madeleine, there was only a 1 in a million chance that the blood found behind the settee belonged to someone other than Madeleine.

His beliefs based on the evidence are:

1. Madeleine died in April or May 2007 (many researchers who have dug into the case believe she died at least 3 days before she was reported missing).

2. Her corpse was situated in the apartment for a period of time.

3. Her corpse was transported in the Renault Scenic some weeks after she died.

4. There was a high level cover up about what happened.

The reason for the cover up likely goes beyond what most have contemplated.

He is not prepared to state publicly what he believes the reason for the cover up was.

He made the videos not to get rich or gain attention, as some have claimed, but because the story represents the best opportunity to expose the mainstream media as nothing more than perception management propagandists.

He feels that the Cameron-initiated MET investigation is nothing more than a psychological operation to convince the public that Madeleine was abducted.

The cover up explains why Mitchell (a top media person) was sent to give McCanns protection.

3 bogus private investigation firms have been used. The purpose of these companies was to produce bogus stories that supported the abduction theory. Not a single shred of evidence supports any of the stories that have been put out by these agencies. Why also hire a money laundering expert?

The PJ had always thought JT lied about bundleman, but when the PJ refused to release her story, the documentary was made.

He felt that there should have been no reason for a Prime Minister to get involved in a personal tragedy issue, let alone 3 of them.

He felt that Gordon Brown was a puppet of the intelligence agencies.

The British Prime Minister should not have anything to do with a personal tragedy, these 3 men have been told to get involved by the intelligence community.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Sep - 18:46

Wouldn't the cleaners off noticed the smell or seen it ...unless she was hid during the week...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Sep - 18:48

Why would we be 'forced' to be Interested?

Do the papers REALLY know what happened to Madeleine or have they been lied tp aswell
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Sep - 18:50

Kate McCann had a bad feeling about the holiday....did she know something was going to happen but it got out off hand.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 14 Sep - 19:12

kitti wrote:Why would we be 'forced' to be Interested?

Do the papers  REALLY know what happened to Madeleine or have they been lied tp aswell

The papers have been getting their information from Clarence Mitchell.....so yes, they have been lied to.  My question is 'why would someone like Martin Brunt, who in the beginning was reporting facts, accept the lies?'
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Sep - 21:55

The papers could, if they wanted to, get to the truth .

They told us about the mortgage payments .....they told us about the hidden efits.....so they CAN.

If the papers had been 'gagged' then why did the hidden efit snippet see the light of day , unless off course, someone purposely gave that information out so the Mccanns could, at a later date, sue the papers.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  whatsupdoc Sun 14 Sep - 22:33

kitti wrote:Wouldn't the cleaners off noticed the smell or seen it ...unless she was hid during the week...

Thanks to BelEddie for the link and jinvta for the excellent summary.

Not sure on this but I got the impression that on some days the cleaner was sent away or only allowed a couple of minutes to tidy up.

One way or another the real truth is going to come out. Maybe from someone, somewhere who can't be reached by CR. It would be easy to put the info on TOR.

Another interesting video from Richard D. Hall......thank you, Richard.
whatsupdoc
whatsupdoc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Male
Number of posts : 777
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 15 Sep - 3:57

Richard D. Hall just said that Madeleine's body was in the apartment for a period of time, he did not say how long that period was. It could have been very short, and the McCanns could have aired out the room in order to get rid of the cadaver smell that a human could detect. However, dog's noses are much more sensitive and they would be able to smell scents that humans could not, even long after the origin of the scent was gone.

Another interesting bit in Richard D. Hall's video is the video on Martin Grimes and how he explained Eddie alerting to cadaver odor near the wardrobe. He said that the source of the odor may not have actually been in that exact position, but that may just be where the odor settled due to drafts.

I thought this video was excellent and it summed up quite nicely why he devoted one hour to each of his topics in the four other videos. Like some others, I wondered why he spent so much time talking about the detective agencies that were hired, but he really nails it when he states that they were not hired to actually look for Madeleine, but to put false stories it the media that supported the abduction hypothesis. The McCanns loved the misinformation campaign that pointed the finger toward anyone but themselves. I wonder if the true reason Halligen's contract was ended was because they weren't putting out enough misinformation and false leads?

This short video makes a mockery of the Summers and Swan book, which is clearly not based on facts, nor does it make any new revelations or come to any sort of logical conclusion. I wonder what his response would be to the book?
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 15 Sep - 7:01

Thank you Jinvta for explaning this.

I wonder if it was the same for the light scent in the flower garden .

It makes me wonder now about that and the broken window in the mccanns bedroom and whether she fell out off it.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  BelEddie Mon 15 Sep - 9:08

jinvta wrote:Richard D. Hall just said that Madeleine's body was in the apartment for a period of time, he did not say how long that period was. It could have been very short, and the McCanns could have aired out the room in order to get rid of the cadaver smell that a human could detect. However, dog's noses are much more sensitive and they would be able to smell scents that humans could not, even long after the origin of the scent was gone.

Another interesting bit in Richard D. Hall's video is the video on Martin Grimes and how he explained Eddie alerting to cadaver odor near the wardrobe. He said that the source of the odor may not have actually been in that exact position, but that may just be where the odor settled due to drafts.

I thought this video was excellent and it summed up quite nicely why he devoted one hour to each of his topics in the four other videos. Like some others, I wondered why he spent so much time talking about the detective agencies that were hired, but he really nails it when he states that they were not hired to actually look for Madeleine, but to put false stories it the media that supported the abduction hypothesis. The McCanns loved the misinformation campaign that pointed the finger toward anyone but themselves. I wonder if the true reason Halligen's contract was ended was because they weren't putting out enough misinformation and false leads?

This short video makes a mockery of the Summers and Swan book, which is clearly not based on facts, nor does it make any new revelations or come to any sort of logical conclusion. I wonder what his response would be to the book?

From memory didn't wasn't the apartment cleaned with Bleach?
BelEddie
BelEddie
Rookie
Rookie

Number of posts : 145
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post  duncanmac Mon 15 Sep - 14:03

I was always under the impression that modern day crime forensic advances meant it was inpossible to successfully clean a crime scene.
I am certain that bleach was not do the trick
duncanmac
duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 15 Sep - 16:15

kitti wrote:Thank you Jinvta for explaning this.

I wonder if it was the same  for the light scent  in the flower garden .

It makes me wonder now about that and the broken window in the mccanns bedroom and whether she fell out off it.

It was the shutters that were broken in the master bedroom, not the window. I had always wondered if those shutters breaking were due to Gerry trying to jimmy them as a practice run for the staged abduction. Can't remember exactly which day the workers came to fix the shutters and tell Kate how to use the laundry machine, but I think it was Monday or Tuesday.

The room was allegedly cleaned with bleach, but however it was cleaned, they did not take into account the lingering cadaver odor that only dogs could detect.
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Mon 15 Sep - 17:56

I think Kate McCann said Monday then it was tuesday.

Tuesday.....the crying night...sorry I meant shutters.

And the washing machine...not being able to use it....come one you can hand wash things and hang them out on the line...what's that all about .

The body must off been out off the apt before the cleaner turned up and the maintenance man surely.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down