Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

McCanns Suing Sunday Times

+7
mossman
margaret
chrissie
weissnicht
wjk
xtina
quickfingers
11 posters

Go down

McCanns Suing Sunday Times - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns Suing Sunday Times

Post  kitti Sun 21 Sep - 11:17

Dong worry, there luck will run out soon.

Every newspaper apart from the sun must loathe the pair and can't wait for the 'end game' and it will come, they must have sooooo much dirt on the pair waiting in the wings.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
McCanns Suing Sunday Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns Suing Sunday Times - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

McCanns Suing Sunday Times - Page 2 Empty Re: McCanns Suing Sunday Times

Post  interested Sun 21 Sep - 16:33

kitti wrote:Dong worry, there luck will run out soon.

Every newspaper apart from the sun must loathe the pair and can't wait for the 'end game'  and it will come, they must have sooooo much dirt on the pair waiting in the wings.

I've been reading that Alex Salmond has said that Scottish voters were "tricked" into rejecting independence and, without getting into the debate, I can't help but think how the UK press have tried to trick the general public by continuing to canonize the McCanns.  I say "tried" to trick because I simply can't believe there are still people who buy the notion that Madeleine was abducted.  I just hope I live long enough to hear that the papers who do have all the dirt, and I'm sure they do, will ban together and stand up to Carter-Ruck and expose the parents and their role in Madeleine's disappearance.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
McCanns Suing Sunday Times - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100McCanns Suing Sunday Times - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down