Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Madeleine McCann search dogs used in hunt for missing teen - Mirror

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search dogs used in hunt for missing teen - Mirror

Post  jassi on Tue 30 Sep - 22:05

LJC wrote:
jassi wrote:All sounds a bit desperate, though. Based, it would seem, upon the fact that he was seen in the vicinity some time later.

And based on the fact that he has gone missing too, that he has allegedly assaulted a 14 year old in the same area. áAnd he has murdered. Don't forget, he is a fit man, ex army, on a pushbike which, I would imagine, could travel faster than a 14 year old girl on foot, albeit she was power walking in all probability. á15 minutes time difference is not that long and I think it possible he caught up with her.


It is also quite possible that he has nothing to do with her.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search dogs used in hunt for missing teen - Mirror

Post  tanszi on Wed 1 Oct - 0:07

that's always assuming they were both going in the same direction, aren't there a number of paths. Yes ive read that he is all of those things you say he is LJC, doesn't mean he killed her. ill keep an open mind until there are more facts on the Latvian Male having killed her. how many other people were on this path 15 minutes in either direction after she was last seen. Has this information been released.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3096
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search dogs used in hunt for missing teen - Mirror

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 1 Oct - 2:12

LJC wrote:
Iris wrote:And maybe that Latvian man is completely innocent, but realised that he was spotted on CCTV and feared that he would be "fitted up" for it. áI'd have done a runner back to Latvia as well. áYes, he killed his wife but it was a completely different set of circumstances, he went to prison and served his time. áThere is zero evidence that he is involved in the disappearance of Alice Gross. áBut the papers pretty much have him tried, convicted and hung already, in much the same was as they did Chris Jeffries.

Impossible to say whether there is zero evidence of his involvement or not until he himself is found and questioned.

As for him serving his time for murder, not in the opinion of many people. áHe only served 7 years, áreleased 2 years early. áFor that short time in prison, he dug his wife a grave, battered her with an iron bar, stabbed her through the stomach, buried her in the grave he had previously dug, and reported her as a missing person. á

So, for many people he should still be in prison, he should be there for life. á

I am not saying he is guilty but I would very much hope the Police can find this man because I, for one, am unhappy that he is out of prison and think the sooner he is found and questioned the better.

I agree. And if it was up to me I'd put him in the same prison cell as Pistorius.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search dogs used in hunt for missing teen - Mirror

Post  fred on Wed 1 Oct - 6:47

Looks like they have found her

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2775793/Family-Alice-Gross-informed-police-searching-schoolgirl-body-London-river.html

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4824
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search dogs used in hunt for missing teen - Mirror

Post  kitti on Wed 1 Oct - 7:41

I wonder if the papers will print....Madeleine McCann search dogs find the body off Alice...doubt it eh.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search dogs used in hunt for missing teen - Mirror

Post  mossman on Wed 1 Oct - 11:04

kitti wrote:I wonder áif the papers will print....Madeleine McCann search dogs find the body off Alice...doubt it eh.

Of course not kitti. Still, the fact is the dogs were used three times.....April, Alice and Madeleine. Sadly twice bodies were found. But as Gerry and Kate tell us there is no evidence Madeleine has been harmed and they don't seem to consider the dogs statistics at all relevant or worrying in their own case. Most of us mere mortals would find it all too much to bear.

Rest in peace little ones xx.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search dogs used in hunt for missing teen - Mirror

Post  Guest on Wed 1 Oct - 12:32

mossman wrote:
kitti wrote:I wonder áif the papers will print....Madeleine McCann search dogs find the body off Alice...doubt it eh.

Of course not kitti. áStill, the fact is the dogs were used three times.....April, Alice and Madeleine. áSadly twice bodies were found. áBut as Gerry and Kate tell us there is no evidence Madeleine has been harmed and they don't seem to consider the dogs statistics at all relevant or worrying in their own case. áMost of us mere mortals would find it all too much to bear.

Rest in peace little ones xx.

So let's assume that these "incredibly unreliable" dogs only get it right 66.6666 recurring % of the time.

Would you get on a plane that an explosives dog had alerted to, if it was only right 2/3 of the time? I don't think so.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann search dogs used in hunt for missing teen - Mirror

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:08


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum