Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Inquest starts at midday

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  kitti on Thu 9 Oct - 10:24

I notice in the daily star that none off her family or friends turned up for the inquest .


Perhaps none off the friends knew about the 7 minute inquest and the family were told to keep away at this time.


No....the star has to Insinuate that know one cared about her.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  interested on Sun 12 Oct - 0:46

I hope when the Coroner's Inquest is reconvened in December, Brenda Leyland's son or other family member is allowed to speak at the inquest.  I don't know if it is allowed in the UK but it is in Canada.  I think it is imperative that the official record shows that Brenda did NOT address any of her messages to the McCanns as the media has stated.  Let's face it, the UK media will continue to fabricate but, if the family make the point as part of the inquest proceedings, it has to be recorded (if not in the press) at least as part of the official record.  Justice for Brenda Leyland.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 12 Oct - 9:01

I think that anyone vaguely relevant has no choice as to whether they attend.

I was summoned to appear at my ex's inquest and I didn't have much knowledge of his state of mind before his death.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  fred on Sun 12 Oct - 10:12

Has Brunty been seen since?

fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4845
Location : Dining in my back garden
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  mossman on Sun 12 Oct - 10:30

fred wrote:Has Brunty been seen since?


It won't be reported, they will all close ranks.

Perhaps he has gone to PDL to do some real investigative journalism, it is the least he could do now.  Go back and start again from the point where he told us of the DNA match in the car.

Do it for Brenda, tell the truth.

mossman
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1639
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-05-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Mon 13 Oct - 20:45

interested wrote:I hope when the Coroner's Inquest is reconvened in December, Brenda Leyland's son or other family member is allowed to speak at the inquest.  I don't know if it is allowed in the UK but it is in Canada.  I think it is imperative that the official record shows that Brenda did NOT address any of her messages to the McCanns as the media has stated.  Let's face it, the UK media will continue to fabricate but, if the family make the point as part of the inquest proceedings, it has to be recorded (if not in the press) at least as part of the official record.  Justice for Brenda Leyland.

she mentioned them by name. they were therefore addressed to them. some of you are convinced that because they are not on twitter it makes it okay. it's not. like it or not, it's the law. don't hold your breath on the inquest either.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  fuzeta on Mon 13 Oct - 21:43

interested wrote:I hope when the Coroner's Inquest is reconvened in December, Brenda Leyland's son or other family member is allowed to speak at the inquest.  I don't know if it is allowed in the UK but it is in Canada.  I think it is imperative that the official record shows that Brenda did NOT address any of her messages to the McCanns as the media has stated.  Let's face it, the UK media will continue to fabricate but, if the family make the point as part of the inquest proceedings, it has to be recorded (if not in the press) at least as part of the official record.  Justice for Brenda Leyland.

Yes Interested they will be allowed to speak. A friend of ours committed suicide and the family were allowed to speak, in fact several members of the family spoke. It is obviously important to the inquest that the family should be able to tell what they knew of the state of mind of the person when it happened. In our case the friend telephoned us and another of her friends on the night that she committed suicide. We relayed what she had said to the family so they could tell it.
Many of us suspected foul play by an estranged husband, so it was important that we told her family that she had planned to visit us the next day!

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  kitti on Tue 14 Oct - 7:53

Talking about people is not a capital offence ....it's tittle tattle whether you say it on twitter or face to face.



She did not threaten or insult them.


People do that all the time, it doesn't mean you send Martin Brunt to doorstep you or send the messages to SY.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Tue 14 Oct - 9:19

there's a link within this.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CBYQFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.buzzfeed.com%2Fpatricksmith%2Fread-the-deleted-tweets-brenda-leyland-sent-the-mccanns&ei=PNs8VIalO_GV7AaZwYHoBg&usg=AFQjCNGmlQG0wWovuVsKYgaahtYDi1YPBA&sig2=Kc9TjTedOIoex0JfrEKiww

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Judge Dread on Tue 14 Oct - 20:02

Marky wrote:
interested wrote:I hope when the Coroner's Inquest is reconvened in December, Brenda Leyland's son or other family member is allowed to speak at the inquest.  I don't know if it is allowed in the UK but it is in Canada.  I think it is imperative that the official record shows that Brenda did NOT address any of her messages to the McCanns as the media has stated.  Let's face it, the UK media will continue to fabricate but, if the family make the point as part of the inquest proceedings, it has to be recorded (if not in the press) at least as part of the official record.  Justice for Brenda Leyland.

she mentioned them by name. they were therefore addressed to them. some of you are convinced that because they are not on twitter it makes it okay. it's not. like it or not, it's the law. don't hold your breath on the inquest either.


Marky… You’re back!
And I thought I’d frightened you away! (Memo to self. Must try harder)…  

Anyhoo…
Brenda mentioned them by name did she? Well, that’s hardly surprising since you can’t tweet about the McCann’s without actually mentioning their names, now can you?

Oh, and it’s not against the law to express an opinion.

(Memo to Marky. Must do better)...  

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Tue 14 Oct - 20:08

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
interested wrote:I hope when the Coroner's Inquest is reconvened in December, Brenda Leyland's son or other family member is allowed to speak at the inquest.  I don't know if it is allowed in the UK but it is in Canada.  I think it is imperative that the official record shows that Brenda did NOT address any of her messages to the McCanns as the media has stated.  Let's face it, the UK media will continue to fabricate but, if the family make the point as part of the inquest proceedings, it has to be recorded (if not in the press) at least as part of the official record.  Justice for Brenda Leyland.

she mentioned them by name. they were therefore addressed to them. some of you are convinced that because they are not on twitter it makes it okay. it's not. like it or not, it's the law. don't hold your breath on the inquest either.


Marky… You’re back!
And I thought I’d frightened you away! (Memo to self. Must try harder)…  

Anyhoo…
Brenda mentioned them by name did she? Well, that’s hardly surprising since you can’t tweet about the McCann’s without actually mentioning their names, now can you?

Oh, and it’s not against the law to express an opinion.

(Memo to Marky. Must do better)...  

ah, the cartoon troll. just happy to show you up as a twat although to be honest, you do make it easy.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Judge Dread on Tue 14 Oct - 20:14

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
interested wrote:I hope when the Coroner's Inquest is reconvened in December, Brenda Leyland's son or other family member is allowed to speak at the inquest.  I don't know if it is allowed in the UK but it is in Canada.  I think it is imperative that the official record shows that Brenda did NOT address any of her messages to the McCanns as the media has stated.  Let's face it, the UK media will continue to fabricate but, if the family make the point as part of the inquest proceedings, it has to be recorded (if not in the press) at least as part of the official record.  Justice for Brenda Leyland.

she mentioned them by name. they were therefore addressed to them. some of you are convinced that because they are not on twitter it makes it okay. it's not. like it or not, it's the law. don't hold your breath on the inquest either.


Marky… You’re back!
And I thought I’d frightened you away! (Memo to self. Must try harder)…  

Anyhoo…
Brenda mentioned them by name did she? Well, that’s hardly surprising since you can’t tweet about the McCann’s without actually mentioning their names, now can you?

Oh, and it’s not against the law to express an opinion.

(Memo to Marky. Must do better)...  

ah, the cartoon troll. just happy to show you up as a twat although to be honest, you do make it easy.

Another memo to Marky. You really must do better than that!...

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Tue 14 Oct - 20:17

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
interested wrote:I hope when the Coroner's Inquest is reconvened in December, Brenda Leyland's son or other family member is allowed to speak at the inquest.  I don't know if it is allowed in the UK but it is in Canada.  I think it is imperative that the official record shows that Brenda did NOT address any of her messages to the McCanns as the media has stated.  Let's face it, the UK media will continue to fabricate but, if the family make the point as part of the inquest proceedings, it has to be recorded (if not in the press) at least as part of the official record.  Justice for Brenda Leyland.

she mentioned them by name. they were therefore addressed to them. some of you are convinced that because they are not on twitter it makes it okay. it's not. like it or not, it's the law. don't hold your breath on the inquest either.


Marky… You’re back!
And I thought I’d frightened you away! (Memo to self. Must try harder)…  

Anyhoo…
Brenda mentioned them by name did she? Well, that’s hardly surprising since you can’t tweet about the McCann’s without actually mentioning their names, now can you?

Oh, and it’s not against the law to express an opinion.

(Memo to Marky. Must do better)...  

ah, the cartoon troll. just happy to show you up as a twat although to be honest, you do make it easy.

Another memo to Marky. You really must do better than that!...

no troll, i don't have to. on the other hand, if you want to have a go...grin:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Judge Dread on Tue 14 Oct - 20:30

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

she mentioned them by name. they were therefore addressed to them. some of you are convinced that because they are not on twitter it makes it okay. it's not. like it or not, it's the law. don't hold your breath on the inquest either.


Marky… You’re back!
And I thought I’d frightened you away! (Memo to self. Must try harder)…  

Anyhoo…
Brenda mentioned them by name did she? Well, that’s hardly surprising since you can’t tweet about the McCann’s without actually mentioning their names, now can you?

Oh, and it’s not against the law to express an opinion.

(Memo to Marky. Must do better)...  

ah, the cartoon troll. just happy to show you up as a twat although to be honest, you do make it easy.

Another memo to Marky. You really must do better than that!...

no troll, i don't have to. on the other hand, if you want to have a go...grin:

It's not that you don't have to... It's because you can't...

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Tue 14 Oct - 20:37

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

Marky… You’re back!
And I thought I’d frightened you away! (Memo to self. Must try harder)…  

Anyhoo…
Brenda mentioned them by name did she? Well, that’s hardly surprising since you can’t tweet about the McCann’s without actually mentioning their names, now can you?

Oh, and it’s not against the law to express an opinion.

(Memo to Marky. Must do better)...  

ah, the cartoon troll. just happy to show you up as a twat although to be honest, you do make it easy.

Another memo to Marky. You really must do better than that!...

no troll, i don't have to. on the other hand, if you want to have a go...grin:

It's not that you don't have to... It's because you can't...

don't delude yourself little troll. you'll never graduate above being simply irritating. now be a good troll and go play in the games section.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Judge Dread on Tue 14 Oct - 20:54

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

ah, the cartoon troll. just happy to show you up as a twat although to be honest, you do make it easy.

Another memo to Marky. You really must do better than that!...

no troll, i don't have to. on the other hand, if you want to have a go...grin:

It's not that you don't have to... It's because you can't...

don't delude yourself little troll. you'll never graduate above being simply irritating. now be a good troll and go play in the games section.


I am in the games section, and I'm playing you for the sucker you are...  

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Tue 14 Oct - 20:58

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

Another memo to Marky. You really must do better than that!...

no troll, i don't have to. on the other hand, if you want to have a go...grin:

It's not that you don't have to... It's because you can't...

don't delude yourself little troll. you'll never graduate above being simply irritating. now be a good troll and go play in the games section.


I am in the games section, and I'm playing you for the sucker you are...  

hmmm, playing with yourself methinks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Judge Dread on Tue 14 Oct - 21:08

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

no troll, i don't have to. on the other hand, if you want to have a go...grin:

It's not that you don't have to... It's because you can't...

don't delude yourself little troll. you'll never graduate above being simply irritating. now be a good troll and go play in the games section.


I am in the games section, and I'm playing you for the sucker you are...  

hmmm, playing with yourself methinks.

Ah, scraping the bottom of the barrel time...  Well done Marky. You got there a whole lot faster than I thought you would...

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 14 Oct - 21:09

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
interested wrote:I hope when the Coroner's Inquest is reconvened in December, Brenda Leyland's son or other family member is allowed to speak at the inquest.  I don't know if it is allowed in the UK but it is in Canada.  I think it is imperative that the official record shows that Brenda did NOT address any of her messages to the McCanns as the media has stated.  Let's face it, the UK media will continue to fabricate but, if the family make the point as part of the inquest proceedings, it has to be recorded (if not in the press) at least as part of the official record.  Justice for Brenda Leyland.

she mentioned them by name. they were therefore addressed to them. some of you are convinced that because they are not on twitter it makes it okay. it's not. like it or not, it's the law. don't hold your breath on the inquest either.


Marky… You’re back!
And I thought I’d frightened you away! (Memo to self. Must try harder)…  

Anyhoo…
Brenda mentioned them by name did she? Well, that’s hardly surprising since you can’t tweet about the McCann’s without actually mentioning their names, now can you?

Oh, and it’s not against the law to express an opinion.

(Memo to Marky. Must do better)...  

Judge Dread, it's you that's been absent here and for such a long time I had forgotten about you. It rather looks as though your main aim here is to poke fun and ridicule regular posters rather than add sensibly to discussion. Please send yourself a memo that says Anna is watching you.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Tue 14 Oct - 21:12

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

It's not that you don't have to... It's because you can't...

don't delude yourself little troll. you'll never graduate above being simply irritating. now be a good troll and go play in the games section.


I am in the games section, and I'm playing you for the sucker you are...  

hmmm, playing with yourself methinks.

Ah, scraping the bottom of the barrel time...  Well done Marky. You got there a whole lot faster than I thought you would...

the bottom the barrel is where you are at and for you that's as good as it gets.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Judge Dread on Tue 14 Oct - 21:47

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

don't delude yourself little troll. you'll never graduate above being simply irritating. now be a good troll and go play in the games section.


I am in the games section, and I'm playing you for the sucker you are...  

hmmm, playing with yourself methinks.

Ah, scraping the bottom of the barrel time...  Well done Marky. You got there a whole lot faster than I thought you would...

the bottom the barrel is where you are at and for you that's as good as it gets.

Hook, line and sinker... You just can't stop biting, can you...

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  AnnaEsse on Tue 14 Oct - 21:52

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

don't delude yourself little troll. you'll never graduate above being simply irritating. now be a good troll and go play in the games section.


I am in the games section, and I'm playing you for the sucker you are...  

hmmm, playing with yourself methinks.

Ah, scraping the bottom of the barrel time...  Well done Marky. You got there a whole lot faster than I thought you would...

the bottom the barrel is where you are at and for you that's as good as it gets.

Hook, line and sinker... You just can't stop biting, can you...

OK, enough now! Let's get back on topic!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Wed 15 Oct - 3:30

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

I am in the games section, and I'm playing you for the sucker you are...  

hmmm, playing with yourself methinks.

Ah, scraping the bottom of the barrel time...  Well done Marky. You got there a whole lot faster than I thought you would...

the bottom the barrel is where you are at and for you that's as good as it gets.

Hook, line and sinker... You just can't stop biting, can you...

and let an irritant have the last word? won't happen troll.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Wed 15 Oct - 3:57

AnnaEsse wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

hmmm, playing with yourself methinks.

Ah, scraping the bottom of the barrel time...  Well done Marky. You got there a whole lot faster than I thought you would...

the bottom the barrel is where you are at and for you that's as good as it gets.

Hook, line and sinker... You just can't stop biting, can you...

OK, enough now! Let's get back on topic!

he's an attention seeker anna, playing to the gallery. you never know, maybe someone's pulling his strings.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  AnnaEsse on Wed 15 Oct - 12:51

Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

hmmm, playing with yourself methinks.

Ah, scraping the bottom of the barrel time...  Well done Marky. You got there a whole lot faster than I thought you would...

the bottom the barrel is where you are at and for you that's as good as it gets.

Hook, line and sinker... You just can't stop biting, can you...

OK, enough now! Let's get back on topic!

he's an attention seeker anna, playing to the gallery. you never know, maybe someone's pulling his strings.

I doubt very much that someone is pulling his strings, Marky. Let's all move on now!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18463
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:59


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum