Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Inquest starts at midday

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  chrissie on Wed 15 Oct - 12:57

I find all this really distateful on a thread about poor Brenda :-(

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  wjk on Wed 15 Oct - 13:07

chrissie wrote:I find all this really distateful on a thread about poor Brenda :-(
Its disgusting, chrissie.

wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7812
Age : 51
Location : Manchester
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Wed 15 Oct - 14:20

AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

the bottom the barrel is where you are at and for you that's as good as it gets.

Hook, line and sinker... You just can't stop biting, can you...

OK, enough now! Let's get back on topic!

he's an attention seeker anna, playing to the gallery. you never know, maybe someone's pulling his strings.

I doubt very much that someone is pulling his strings, Marky. Let's all move on now!

no problem with me anna but i can only speak for myself.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  comperedna on Wed 15 Oct - 14:44

Marky can you tell me on here the particular significance of the smiley faces at the bottom of your posts? Do they mean

a) No hard feelings, but I think differently or
b) Two fingers to you (ie - 'I like to wind people up')
c) Something else

PS - This is a genuine query.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Wed 15 Oct - 15:44

comperedna wrote:Marky can you tell me on here the particular significance of the smiley faces at the bottom of áyour posts? áDo they mean

a) No hard feelings, but I think differently or
b) Two fingers to you (ie - 'I like to wind people up')
c) Something else

PS - This is a genuine query.

sure. 10% of the time it's a). the remaining 90% would be c). now before you ask what something else is, it's nothing. it's just a signature . one or two or four other members may be willing to give this the nod.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  comperedna on Wed 15 Oct - 17:06

OK. Thanks for that, Marky. I accept what you say about it.

comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 855
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  kitti on Wed 15 Oct - 20:05

Did you know that in the suicide letter the nurse left she mentioned the Australian DJ?



I wonder if Brenda left a note and whether what was in it will be revealed .


Also, Her son has deleted all his friends on Facebook and pictures off his mother because the press were using these pics and prob tried to contact his friends.


kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Guest on Wed 15 Oct - 20:19

comperedna wrote:OK. Thanks for that, Marky. I accept what you say about it.

pleasure.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Judge Dread on Thu 16 Oct - 21:20

Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:

Hook, line and sinker... You just can't stop biting, can you...

OK, enough now! Let's get back on topic!

he's an attention seeker anna, playing to the gallery. you never know, maybe someone's pulling his strings.

I doubt very much that someone is pulling his strings, Marky. Let's all move on now!

no problem with me anna but i can only speak for myself.

No prob with me either, Anna. (And I'll even let Marky have the last word)...

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Location : Planet Earth
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Inquest starts at midday

Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:57


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum