Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Badboy on Sun 26 Apr - 18:35

HOUTHI REBELS HAVE CAPTURED AN AREA ADJACENT TO THE STRAIT ENTRY,FIERCE FIGHTING CONTUINING IN TAIZ

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Badboy on Mon 27 Apr - 19:57

ISIS HAVE DECLARED A CALIPHATE IN YEMENAND SAID HOUTHI SHIITE THROATS SHOULD BE SLIT.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Badboy on Thu 30 Apr - 19:48

IS HAS SHOWN SHOWING KILLING OF HOUTHIS SOLDIERS.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  katertaif on Fri 1 May - 9:39

Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE DECLARED A CALIPHATE IN YEMENAND SAID HOUTHI SHIITE THROATS SHOULD BE SLIT.


Yes, that is their answer to everything. The possibility of co-existence with these extremists is non existent. I have just seen a clip in the clarion about the issue of the first Islamic state ID card together with a photograph of the baby with a grenade laid at one side of his head, and an automatic (cocked) on the other side.

They are also vowing to destroy Rome (I assume they are including the Vatican) One of their spokesmen also said "We will enslave your women" Once again proving beyond all possible doubt their other all consuming motivation. (as if any further proof were needed)


katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Badboy on Sat 2 May - 0:07

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE DECLARED A CALIPHATE IN YEMENAND SAID HOUTHI SHIITE THROATS SHOULD BE SLIT.


Yes, that is their answer to everything. The possibility of co-existence with these extremists is non existent. I have just seen a clip in the clarion about the issue of the first Islamic state ID card together with a photograph of the baby with a grenade laid at one side of his head, and an automatic (cocked) on the other side.

They are also vowing to destroy Rome (I assume they are including the Vatican) One of their spokesmen also said "We will enslave your women" Once again proving beyond all possible doubt their other all consuming motivation. (as if any further proof were needed)

WASN'T THERE A PLOT TO ATTACK THE VATICAN?

HOUTHIS REBELS HAVE KILLED SOME SAUDI BORDER GUARDS TODAY,SOUNDS SERIOUS.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  katertaif on Sat 2 May - 9:10

Badboy wrote:
katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:ISIS HAVE DECLARED A CALIPHATE IN YEMENAND SAID HOUTHI SHIITE THROATS SHOULD BE SLIT.


Yes, that is their answer to everything. The possibility of co-existence with these extremists is non existent. I have just seen a clip in the clarion about the issue of the first Islamic state ID card together with a photograph of the baby with a grenade laid at one side of his head, and an automatic (cocked) on the other side.

They are also vowing to destroy Rome (I assume they are including the Vatican) One of their spokesmen also said "We will enslave your women" Once again proving beyond all possible doubt their other all consuming motivation. (as if any further proof were needed)

WASN'T THERE A PLOT TO ATTACK THE VATICAN?

HOUTHIS REBELS HAVE KILLED SOME SAUDI BORDER GUARDS TODAY,SOUNDS SERIOUS.

Apparently there was a plot to attack the Vatican. details seem thin on the ground, which I can understand, but it may have been up to 5 years ago they first thought of it. There have been several arrests, but they are still looking for others. I assume the Swiss guard is well informed, and much more up to date than when Michelangelo designed their ceremonial uniform (on an off day)

It seems a total of 9 Saudi Border guards have now died in separate clashes along the Iraqi and Yemeni borders. There have been a number of "incidents". Since each side automatically blames the others it's difficult to work out the causes but one Saudi was killed by an artillery shell which I agree with you sounds serious. I would have thought the Yemeni factions have enough to contend with without taking on the Saudis. of course it may be deliberate provocation in an attempt to bring Saudi Arabia into more direct confrontation with Iran. The Iranians have already more or less warned the Saudis to keep out of it.




katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Badboy on Sun 3 May - 19:56

SAUDI GROUND TROOPS ALLEGED TO BE IN ADEN,WHICH IS SEEING FIERCE FIGHTING.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  katertaif on Sun 3 May - 22:34

Badboy wrote:SAUDI GROUND TROOPS ALLEGED TO BE IN ADEN,WHICH IS SEEING FIERCE FIGHTING.


Well if they have penetrated the Yemen as far as Aden or gone round by sea which is more likely they haven't taken too much notice of the Iranian "keep off"
message.

It certainly looks as if the Middle East as a whole is in flames from one cause or another. I see the Iranians are up to their old tricks of "kidnapping" ships which are supposed to be in recognised International waters. Have you heard anything on that side of it?



katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Badboy on Sun 3 May - 23:35

I THINK IRANIANS HAVE BEEN STOPPING SHIPS,LOOKS LIKE MIDDLE EAST WILL BE A TROUBLED SPOT FOR SOME TIME,THERE APPEARS TO BE SO MUCH TROUBLE,BEST TO STEAR CLEAR OF WHOLE AREA.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Badboy on Tue 5 May - 19:39

HOUTHIS HAVE BEEN SHELLING NAJRAN AND HAVE TAKEN 5 SAUDI SOLDIERS PRISONER.
SSIATI SEEMS TO BE HEATING UP AND I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE DESERT HEAT OUT THERE.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Lioned on Tue 5 May - 19:43

Badboy wrote:I THINK IRANIANS HAVE BEEN STOPPING SHIPS,LOOKS LIKE MIDDLE EAST WILL BE A TROUBLED SPOT FOR SOME TIME,THERE APPEARS TO BE SO MUCH TROUBLE,BEST TO áSTEAR CLEAR OF WHOLE AREA.

Yeh i dont think i'll chance it !

Mind you Butlins in Bognor give me food poisoning when i last went there so you just got to be careful !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Badboy on Tue 5 May - 19:54

Lioned wrote:
Badboy wrote:I THINK IRANIANS HAVE BEEN STOPPING SHIPS,LOOKS LIKE MIDDLE EAST WILL BE A TROUBLED SPOT FOR SOME TIME,THERE APPEARS TO BE SO MUCH TROUBLE,BEST TO áSTEAR CLEAR OF WHOLE AREA.

Yeh i dont think i'll chance it !

Mind you Butlins in Bognor give me food poisoning when i last went there so you just got to be careful !
I SEE ON MY TWITTER FEED THAT NORWAY HAS SOME REALLY GOOD SCENERY,APPEARS TO BE A LOT SAFER THAN MIDDLE EAST AS WELL,BARING ANY BREIVIK LIKE FELLOWS

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7739
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Lioned on Tue 5 May - 22:37

Yes you need to be very careful where you go incase you meet a nutcase !

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Claudia79 on Tue 5 May - 22:46

Lioned wrote:Yes you need to be very careful where you go incase you meet a nutcase !

Problem is: they're everywhere....

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Lioned on Tue 5 May - 22:58

Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:Yes you need to be very careful where you go incase you meet a nutcase !

Problem is: they're everywhere....

Your right,there's an old woman lives down my road who's got shifty eyes,gives me the creeps,not sure if She's a Muslim,could be one of them.
Heard someone in Costa Coffee say they should send all the immigrants home incase they blow up London ! Not sure if true or not.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Angelina on Tue 5 May - 23:04

I heard a rumour there's some very sarcastic people on this forum...don't know whether that's true

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Lioned on Tue 5 May - 23:10

Its really scary,not sure who to vote for now.

Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 6 May - 1:35

Lioned wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Lioned wrote:Yes you need to be very careful where you go incase you meet a nutcase !

Problem is: they're everywhere....

Your right,there's an old woman lives down my road who's got shifty eyes,gives me the creeps,not sure if She's a Muslim,could be one of them.
Heard someone in Costa Coffee say they should send all the immigrants home incase they blow up London ! Not sure if true or not.

Come on, you know full well that people with shifty eyes are most probably immigrants and Muslim and therefore more likely to blow up places. Although there are, of course, many who are moderate. Still quite weird, though, with all that fabric on their clothes and their weird food and prayers.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Claudia79 on Wed 6 May - 1:37

Lioned wrote:Its really scary,not sure who to vote for now.

As long as they don't have shifty eyes, you should be fine.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  kitti on Wed 6 May - 14:10

I hate double standards.


A off licence/supermarket which was stopped from opening in a lovely quite residential street has somehow now been allowed by a Judge to open...opening from 7am to 11pm EVERY day with loading and unloading starting at 6am with a family living above it and next to it with 2 children with autism and these children are sensitive to noise.


Seems money and booze comes before health.



Anyway the double standard is....it's going to be run by Muslim owners.


They don't mind making money out off selling drink to underage children BUT will chop your head off if they see you doing this.


My friend said Muslim groups walk round preaching near her about the evils off drink but they sell it in their off licence to these individuals.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Lioned on Wed 6 May - 15:11

Maybe the people running the off licence aren't Muslims ? How can you tell if they are or not ?

Dont suppose the people buying the booze care so long as its cheaper than the supermarkets.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  kitti on Wed 6 May - 22:16

Well he wore a funny hat and his beard came down to his knees, he had a long White shirt on with a back skirt and sandals and the mosque is three doors away...what you think?

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Lioned on Wed 6 May - 22:27

Sounds more like CoCo the Clown.


Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  katertaif on Wed 6 May - 22:35

kitti wrote:I hate double standards.


A off licence/supermarket which was stopped from opening in a álovely quite residential street has somehow now been allowed by a Judge to open...opening from 7am to 11pm EVERY day with loading and unloading starting at 6am with a family living above it and next to it with 2 children with autism and these children are sensitive to noise.


Seems money and booze comes before health.



Anyway the double ástandard is....it's going to be run by Muslim owners.


They don't mind making money out off selling drink to underage children BUT will chop your head off if they see you doing this.


My friend said Muslim groups walk round preaching near her about the evils off drink but they sell it in their off licence to these individuals.

Good evening Kitti

This is where the logic starts to break down. As you say they don't mind selling it to us "kuffars" yet the prophet commanded them to refrain from it. There was an off licence and general dealer just next door to our local post office in Middlesbrough. I asked the owner one day how he could justify selling alcohol. His reply was short and to the point "I can't"

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Lioned on Wed 6 May - 22:48

Wether or not Muslims are allowed to drink alcohol is a matter of interpretation of the Quaran just as the Bible has many different interpretations.

Mohammed drank wine and you can find parts of the Quaran that encourage the use of grapes to make wine.

They may well eat babies as well for all i know,get over it.






Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Age : 107
Location : Down South
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Re: TROUBLE IN YEMEN

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum