Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Guest on Sat 18 Oct - 9:12

some should read the following. and read it well. http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/a_to_c/communications_offences/#an13

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  kitti on Sat 18 Oct - 11:05

Your just not getting it are you Marky.


Brenda DID NOT send anything to anyone ...there was no 'recipient'


Brenda didn't talk to herself, she answered pro and anti tweets, that it.


Brenda was only rude when she was rude to by pro mccann supporters.






kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Oct - 11:07

kitti wrote:Your just not getting it are you Marky.


Brenda DID NOT send anything to anyone ...there was no 'recipient'


Brenda didn't talk to herself, she answered pro and anti tweets, that it.


Brenda was only rude when she was rude to by pro mccann supporters.






And the vile abuse that was directed at Brenda has been sent to the coroner.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  kitti on Sat 18 Oct - 11:14

I'm glad they have too Anna.


There's a difference between talking about someone and directing abuse to someone.


Those vile tweets were SENT to Brenda.


Brendas non vile tweets were NOT sent to the mccanns.


The mccanns didn't have a twitter account so Brenda never spoke to them or tweeted them.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Guest on Sat 18 Oct - 11:18

kitti wrote:Your just not getting it are you Marky.


Brenda DID NOT send anything to anyone ...there was no 'recipient'


Brenda didn't talk to herself, she answered pro and anti tweets, that it.


Brenda was only rude when she was rude to by pro mccann supporters.






oh i'm getting it alright. ms leyland is no victim here.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Guest on Sat 18 Oct - 11:29

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

chloe madeley hasn't done anything wrong.

Nor did Brenda...

http://greptweet.com/u/sweepyface/sweepyface.txt


And your point is?...

COMMENT REMOVED BY ADMIN. DESIST WITH THE SARCASM.

having a good old chuckle about this.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Oct - 11:35

kitti wrote:Your just not getting it are you Marky.


Brenda DID NOT send anything to anyone ...there was no 'recipient'


Brenda didn't talk to herself, she answered pro and anti tweets, that it.


Brenda was only rude when she was rude to by pro mccann supporters.










_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Guest on Sat 18 Oct - 11:41

AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:Your just not getting it are you Marky.


Brenda DID NOT send anything to anyone ...there was no 'recipient'


Brenda didn't talk to herself, she answered pro and anti tweets, that it.


Brenda was only rude when she was rude to by pro mccann supporters.










you're not going to like this but ms leyland closed her twitter account on september 29 around 2130. those are dated october.

can't have it both ways.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Oct - 11:43

Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:Your just not getting it are you Marky.


Brenda DID NOT send anything to anyone ...there was no 'recipient'


Brenda didn't talk to herself, she answered pro and anti tweets, that it.


Brenda was only rude when she was rude to by pro mccann supporters.










you're not going to like this but ms leyland closed her twitter account on september 29 around 2130. those are dated october.

can't have it both ways.



Marky, those were just the latest threats. Those and many others that came before have been sent to the coroner and according to the Express report are being investigated by the police.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Guest on Sat 18 Oct - 12:00

AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:Your just not getting it are you Marky.


Brenda DID NOT send anything to anyone ...there was no 'recipient'


Brenda didn't talk to herself, she answered pro and anti tweets, that it.


Brenda was only rude when she was rude to by pro mccann supporters.










you're not going to like this but ms leyland closed her twitter account on september 29 around 2130. those are dated october.

can't have it both ways.



Marky, those were just the latest threats. Those and many others that came before have been sent to the coroner and according to the Express report are being investigated by the police.

as a result of the story breaking? if that's the case, according to the prevailing logic being displayed here, so what? she wasn't on twitter.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Oct - 12:05

Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
kitti wrote:Your just not getting it are you Marky.


Brenda DID NOT send anything to anyone ...there was no 'recipient'


Brenda didn't talk to herself, she answered pro and anti tweets, that it.


Brenda was only rude when she was rude to by pro mccann supporters.










you're not going to like this but ms leyland closed her twitter account on september 29 around 2130. those are dated october.

can't have it both ways.



Marky, those were just the latest threats. Those and many others that came before have been sent to the coroner and according to the Express report are being investigated by the police.

as a result of the story breaking? if that's the case, according to the prevailing logic being displayed here, so what? she wasn't on twitter.


Marky, Brenda closed her account because of the vile abuse that was directed at her. Evidence of this is in the hands of the police.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Guest on Sat 18 Oct - 12:26

AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:





you're not going to like this but ms leyland closed her twitter account on september 29 around 2130. those are dated october.

can't have it both ways.



Marky, those were just the latest threats. Those and many others that came before have been sent to the coroner and according to the Express report are being investigated by the police.

as a result of the story breaking? if that's the case, according to the prevailing logic being displayed here, so what? she wasn't on twitter.


Marky, Brenda closed her account because of the vile abuse that was directed at her. Evidence of this is in the hands of the police.

no, she closed her account some 30 minutes after discovering martin brunt was following her.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Oct - 12:30

Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:





you're not going to like this but ms leyland closed her twitter account on september 29 around 2130. those are dated october.

can't have it both ways.



Marky, those were just the latest threats. Those and many others that came before have been sent to the coroner and according to the Express report are being investigated by the police.

as a result of the story breaking? if that's the case, according to the prevailing logic being displayed here, so what? she wasn't on twitter.


Marky, Brenda closed her account because of the vile abuse that was directed at her. Evidence of this is in the hands of the police.

no, she closed her account some 30 minutes after discovering martin brunt was following her.

That is not the reason she closed her account. You are going to have to accept that I do know why she closed her account.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Guest on Sat 18 Oct - 12:31

AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:


Marky, those were just the latest threats. Those and many others that came before have been sent to the coroner and according to the Express report are being investigated by the police.

as a result of the story breaking? if that's the case, according to the prevailing logic being displayed here, so what? she wasn't on twitter.


Marky, Brenda closed her account because of the vile abuse that was directed at her. Evidence of this is in the hands of the police.

no, she closed her account some 30 minutes after discovering martin brunt was following her.

That is not the reason she closed her account. You are going to have to accept that I do know why she closed her account.

oh but of course.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  almostgothic on Sat 18 Oct - 13:56

The incurably unremorseful áself-appointed guardian of internet morals aka dossier compiler Jayelles is issuing yet another threat:


almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sat 18 Oct - 14:06

Almost Gothic; there's nothing with your comment.

Mind you, I'm probably better off not knowing what Jayelles has said.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  almostgothic on Sat 18 Oct - 14:33

I can see it, NBY. I wonder if it's anything to do with the slow-loading pages we've experienced lately?
Here it is:
There are a few journalists who are still champing at the bit to get a story about the hounders. They will be VERY interested in who turns up at any inquest or in a group who will join the Anonymous march in order to promote the activities of Brenda Leyland.

And there will be more tears before bedtime.


Also this:

I sincerely hope that the coroner is made aware that these vile cyber-terrorists are plotting to use the inquest as a platform to publicise their sick agenda.

I hope people are taking screencaptures of any comments to this effect. The police should have them.

I always thought that an inquest was a public hearing.
Surely that means any member of the public is entitled to attend - not just those with one entrenched POV? If those who attend are respectful of the proceedings, what is the problem?

Why does this busybody persist with such rabble-rousing?

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Location : Lost in the barrio
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  tanszi on Sat 18 Oct - 15:36

it is my understanding also that any member of the public can attend an inquest. the Coroner will not stand for any disrupton from anybody.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Oct - 15:41

tanszi wrote:it is my understanding also that any member of the public can attend an inquest. áthe Coroner will not stand for any disrupton from anybody.

And members of the public are not obliged to wear name tags!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18454
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  jay2001 on Sat 18 Oct - 16:17

I hope these despicable shysters are running scared and they have to continue with their pathetic threats to salve their consciences. Hoping that the police and coroner will do a complete and thorough investigation into Brenda's death. If she was found at 1.42pm on Sat she must've checked in on Friday because you don't usually get into rooms before 2pm.

The death of someone I didn't know has affected me deeply and when airheads like LK and Carole Malone print vile things about her it makes my blood boil. They don't research anything just go for cheap headlines. Sickening.

jay2001
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 403
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  margaret on Sat 18 Oct - 19:43

almostgothic wrote:The incurably unremorseful áself-appointed guardian of internet morals aka dossier compiler Jayelles is issuing yet another threat:


I think the media have well and truly had their fingers burned and wouldn't dare go there again.

Perhaps Jayelles could put her money where her mouth is and tell us exactly how she KNOWS this?

Nah, don't think so!

margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Guest on Sat 18 Oct - 20:07

well, i've been set up so my troll can take shots. thanks admin. love ya ta bits.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  interested on Sat 18 Oct - 20:11

After bullying Brenda Leyland to death, I hope these vile people don't plan to disrupt her funeral.á Rest in peace Brenda.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2422
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  interested on Sat 18 Oct - 20:11

After bullying Brenda Leyland to death, I hope these vile people don't plan to disrupt her funeral.á Rest in peace Brenda.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2422
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Guest on Sat 18 Oct - 20:29

interested wrote:After bullying Brenda Leyland to death, I hope these vile people don't plan to disrupt her funeral.á Rest in peace Brenda.

oh, who ya talking about? the media? the morons? it's hard to keep with you lot. ya keep changing the goalposts.




Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:34


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum