Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Oct - 20:33

Marky wrote:
interested wrote:After bullying Brenda Leyland to death, I hope these vile people don't plan to disrupt her funeral.á Rest in peace Brenda.

oh, who ya talking about? the media? the morons? it's hard to keep with you lot. ya keep changing the goalposts.

Marky, this is about Jayelles and her cronies who seem to be planning to be on the lookout for who attends the inquest and probably the funeral as well.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18464
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: McCann troll Brenda Leyland driven to suicide by twitter death threats - Sunday Express

Post  jassi on Sat 18 Oct - 20:58

Marky wrote:
interested wrote:After bullying Brenda Leyland to death, I hope these vile people don't plan to disrupt her funeral.á Rest in peace Brenda.

oh, who ya talking about? the media? the morons? it's hard to keep with you lot. ya keep changing the goalposts.

Oh, I think morons covers everyone and media in particular

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Sat 18 Oct - 20:59

AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:

Marky, this is about Jayelles and her cronies who seem to be planning to be on the lookout for who attends the inquest and probably the funeral as well.

Thank you "AnnaEsse" - although I do consider the British media to be vile, it was the other group I was referring to, as you have pointed out.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2428
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 18 Oct - 21:11

interested wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:

Thank you "AnnaEsse" - although I do consider the British media to be vile, it was the other group I was referring to, as you have pointed out.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Sat 18 Oct - 23:42

The Sunday Times confirms "Last month McCann and her husband Gerry handed police an 80-page dossier containing hundreds of tweets,.....".á This appears in an article entitled "Trolls face longer jail terms for spreading misery".áá www.thesundaytimes.co.uk

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Sat 18 Oct - 23:48

Thanks, interested.

Here's the page link:

http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/news/uk_news/Tech/article1473136.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2014_10_18

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  almostgothic on Sun 19 Oct - 0:00

Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jim Gamble say that the McCanns had nothing to do with the dossier?

almostgothic
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2945
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Sun 19 Oct - 0:05

almostgothic wrote:Now correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Jim Gamble say that the McCanns had nothing to do with the dossier?

The article states that the McCanns handed the dossier to the police but it doesn't say they compiled it.á In any case, if they "handed" it to the police that certainly indicates they had "something" to do with it.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Sun 19 Oct - 0:13

I believe he did say that. áNow then, if he did say that, and Sir BHH and others confirm that K and G did pass on the dossier, áthen that would make at least Jim Gamble to be a liar because K and G at least had something to do with it. that something being they passed it to the Police. áit must be said then that whilst the dossier was in the hands of K and G, neither of them looked at it because G said he didn't know what was in it because they didn't have a presence on social media. áhave I recalled that correctly.

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  interested on Sun 19 Oct - 0:21

tanszi wrote:I believe he did say that. áNow then, if he did say that, and Sir BHH and others confirm that K and G did pass on the dossier, áthen that would make at least Jim Gamble to be a liar because K and G at least had something to do with it. áthat something being they passed it to the Police. áit must be said then that whilst the dossier was in the hands of K and G, neither of them looked at it because G said he didn't know what was in it because they didn't have a presence on social media. áhave I recalled that correctly.

All this reminds me of the Tapas 9 who couldn't get their story stories straight.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi on Sun 19 Oct - 0:24

confusion is good. now who said that?

tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3098
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 19 Oct - 9:05

jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:

nope. the media in this country do a good job. no wonder they're under threat of regulation.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 19 Oct - 9:40

interested wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:

vile? jesus.

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread on Sun 19 Oct - 11:02

Marky wrote:
jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:

nope. the media in this country do a good job. no wonder they're under threat of regulation.

They do a good job of what, precisely?...

Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 19 Oct - 11:04

Responsible journalism became terminally ill in May 2007 for some as yet to be ascertained reason.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 19 Oct - 11:48

Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:

OFFENSIVE COMMENT REMOVED.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 19 Oct - 14:28

Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 19 Oct - 14:34

[quote="Marky"]
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:
jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:

Marky, your comment was offensive. The person you referred to is not a troll.

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 19 Oct - 14:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Marky wrote:
Marky wrote:
Judge Dread wrote:
Marky wrote:

Marky, your comment was offensive. The person you referred to is not a troll.

yes. he. is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Sun 19 Oct - 14:59

Who are you and what have you done with Marky?

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti on Sun 19 Oct - 16:55

NBY...Marky IS Marky, has always been Marky...

He's either a trouble maker or a pro.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 19 Oct - 17:28

kitti wrote:NBY...Marky IS Marky, has always been Marky...

He's either a trouble maker or a pro.

neither and i'm sorry you feel that way.

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean on Sun 19 Oct - 19:00

Rather Don Quichotte et ses moulins Ó vent.

frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 19 Oct - 19:23

frencheuropean wrote:Rather Don Quichotte et ses moulins Ó vent.

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Sun 19 Oct - 19:37

frencheuropean wrote:Rather Don Quichotte et ses moulins Ó vent.

nice one.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 21:59

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top