Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Top 1% own half the wealth of the World

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Top 1% own half the wealth of the World

Post  Panda on Thu 16 Oct - 18:16

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29641109

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 1% own half the wealth of the World

Post  Guest on Thu 16 Oct - 19:33

Panda wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29641109

always have always will.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top 1% own half the wealth of the World

Post  Panda on Thu 16 Oct - 21:48

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29641109

always have always will.

They are also the meanest Marky and many don't pay half the Tax they should . I have respect for the likes of the owner of Iceland who, with his Wife, started from nothing and there are philanthropists around , not many I agree.......what would you do if you inherited millions???

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 1% own half the wealth of the World

Post  Guest on Fri 17 Oct - 5:37

Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29641109

always have always will.

They are also the meanest Marky and many don't pay half the Tax they should . I have respect for the likes of the owner of Iceland who, with his Wife, ástarted from nothing and there are philanthropists around , not many I agree.......what would you do if you inherited millions???

well, there'd be no more house payments for starters...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top 1% own half the wealth of the World

Post  Panda on Fri 17 Oct - 8:59

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29641109

always have always will.

They are also the meanest Marky and many don't pay half the Tax they should . I have respect for the likes of the owner of Iceland who, with his Wife, ástarted from nothing and there are philanthropists around , not many I agree.......what would you do if you inherited millions???

well, there'd be no more house payments for starters...

Is that all you can think of.LOL

I would see Family and Friends alright, buy a couple of Properties abroad to enjoy a Winter sunshine . After paying my tax I would set up a Fund for a worthy cause and administer it myself until it was big enough to employ Staff.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 1% own half the wealth of the World

Post  Guest on Fri 17 Oct - 11:21

Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-29641109

always have always will.

They are also the meanest Marky and many don't pay half the Tax they should . I have respect for the likes of the owner of Iceland who, with his Wife, ástarted from nothing and there are philanthropists around , not many I agree.......what would you do if you inherited millions???

well, there'd be no more house payments for starters...

Is that all you can think of.LOL

I would see Family and Friends alright, buy a couple of Properties abroad to enjoy a Winter sunshine . After paying my tax I would set up a Fund for a worthy cause and administer it myself until it was big enough to employ Staff.

very noble.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Top 1% own half the wealth of the World

Post  Panda on Fri 17 Oct - 16:52

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:

always have always will.

They are also the meanest Marky and many don't pay half the Tax they should . I have respect for the likes of the owner of Iceland who, with his Wife, ástarted from nothing and there are philanthropists around , not many I agree.......what would you do if you inherited millions???

well, there'd be no more house payments for starters...

Is that all you can think of.LOL

I would see Family and Friends alright, buy a couple of Properties abroad to enjoy a Winter sunshine . After paying my tax I would set up a Fund for a worthy cause and administer it myself until it was big enough to employ Staff.

very noble.

Yes, isn't it I'm serious though , too many Charities waste money Marky while others pay their Executives 6 figure salaries. .

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Top 1% own half the wealth of the World

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:15


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum