Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Syria warns West against intervention

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Sun 26 Oct - 6:59

I fully agree with that badboy. What it shows and shows very graphically is that at least insofar as they are concerned, and we don't have a clue how many more "they's" there are in the country, integration has failed completely. We - and for the matter of that every other country has a fifth column. just itching to cause whatever mayhem they can, preferably involving violent death.

I don't not believe it is a question of them being radicalised in any way. they are following a certain interpretation of their holy book, just as The shedloads of Christian sects are each following a certain interpretation of the bible. The difference being that while killing was a normal part of everyday religion a few hundred years ago, Christianity no longer accepts that.

The Spanish Inquisition was a fine example of Roman Catholicism at that time. The inquisition AKA The Holy Arm still exists, but not as Torquemada knew it.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Sun 26 Oct - 7:15

Badboy wrote:LEBANON'S ARMY IS BATTLING ISIS MILITANTS IN TRIPOLI.
ISIS DURING THE LAST HOUR HAS LAUNCHED AN OFFENSIVE AGAINST KOBANI,FIERCE FIGHTING I BELIEVE IS TAKING PLACE.

It appears that there are a number of British passport holders who having happily gone to Syria to join ISIL/ISIS/IS in order to kill others are becoming concerned at the numbers of them being killed themselves. despite the often florid rhetoric about dying for Allah this it eems was not the idea. now they want to come home.

Predictably Moazzem Begg, wants amnesty for them and claims he knows dozens who want to come "home". His sources are suspect anyway, and IMHO he should have been left in Guantanamo. Instead of which, a misguided British government obtained his release and his gratitude for that was to sue the British Government.

However the good news is that these backsliders are being threatened with death by the very organisation they found so attractive. Oh well c'est la vie lads. Should have read the small print.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Panda on Sun 26 Oct - 7:28

These youngsters rushing to join IS are very misguided but yet another example how the immigrants do not integrate into the Community so cannot share in the loyalty the British have for their Queen and Country.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Sun 26 Oct - 8:27

Panda wrote:These youngsters rushing to join IS are very misguided but yet another example how the immigrants do not integrate into the Community so cannot share in the loyalty the British have for their Queen and Country.

I do not believe they are misguided in the least Panda at least within the normal definition of the word. In the same way as I do not believe the new buzz word of radicalisation.

That the remaining ones from Portsmouth now want to come back, shows this all to well. they were willing to die for Allah, unless of course the chance of doing that very thing becomes a real possibility

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Panda on Sun 26 Oct - 9:47

[quote="katertaif"]
Panda wrote:These youngsters rushing to join IS are very misguided but yet another example how the immigrants do not integrate into the Community so cannot share in the loyalty the British have for their Queen and Country.

I do not believe they are misguided in the least Panda at least within the normal definition of the word. In the same way as I do not believe the new buzz word of radicalisation.

That the remaining ones from Portsmouth now want to come back, shows this all to well. they were willing to die for Allah, unless of course the chance of doing that very thing becomes a real possibility[

I don't go along with that, these were young people living in another Country , maybe born in Britain , would not have much knowledge about the politics, maybe alienated because they do not feel like they belong anywhere and had a gungho attitude. Now they have seen the brutality and are afraid and want to come home. How did they get the money and Passports ? from their Parents? from the Mosque?

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Sun 26 Oct - 15:52

IT IS REPORTED THAT 815 HAVE DIED IN THE 40 DAYS OF FIGHTING AROUND KOBANI.
KURDISH FIGHTERS ARE AIMING TO CAPTURE A HILL TO THE SOUTH OR WEST.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Sun 26 Oct - 21:13

Badboy wrote:IT IS REPORTED THAT 815 HAVE DIED IN THE 40 DAYS OF FIGHTING AROUND KOBANI.
KURDISH FIGHTERS ARE AIMING TO CAPTURE A HILL TO THE SOUTH OR WEST.

I just hope the majority of them are ISIS/ISIL/IS

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Sun 26 Oct - 21:25

I THINK AT LEAST 200 WRE ISIS,300 I THINK WRRE KURDS,METHINK
IT IS BEING SAID THAT ISIS MIGHT BE SENDING MEN TO KOBANI SO THE PLANES CAN'T BOMB ISIS IN IRAQ.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Sun 26 Oct - 21:25

Panda wrote:
katertaif wrote:
Panda wrote:These youngsters rushing to join IS are very misguided but yet another example how the immigrants do not integrate into the Community so cannot share in the loyalty the British have for their Queen and Country.

I do not believe they are misguided in the least Panda at least within the normal definition of the word. In the same way as I do not believe the new buzz word of radicalisation.

That the remaining ones from Portsmouth now want to come back, shows this all to well. they were willing to die for Allah, unless of course the chance of doing that very thing becomes a real possibility[

I don't go along with that, these were young people living in another Country , maybe born in Britain , would not have much knowledge about the politics, maybe alienated because they do not feel like they belong anywhere and had a gungho attitude. Now they have seen the brutality and are afraid and want to come home. How did they get the money and Passports ? from their Parents? from the Mosque?

These are people who claim, usually in extremely florid language that they are fully prepared to die for their cause. By "racial memory" if not by actual upbringing, they are much closer spiritually and culturally to the conditions they would find in Syria than here. The actions of these IS murderers have been well publicised over many months now, so the brutality can come as no surprise. The raping of Yazidi girls(and any others they can find) The beatings killings, crucifixions, beheadings etc. All are well known and they cannot have failed to know about them in advance. Even if we accept they took no active part in any of it, They condoned it.

Like you, I wonder how they get the money but for the rest, they were well aware of what they would find. Now it is a matter of their own skins it does alter the equation. Even if they were to be offered amnesty as Moazzem Begg wants, we would still have to divert massive resources to maintain surveillance of them. Resources that we can ill afford.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Sun 26 Oct - 21:27

Badboy wrote:I THINK AT LEAST 200 WRE ISIS,300 I THINK WRRE KURDS,METHINK
IT IS BEING SAID THAT ISIS MIGHT BE SENDING MEN TO KOBANI SO THE PLANES CAN'T BOMB ISIS IN IRAQ.

Who are the other 300 odd then? Are they regular Syrian troops?

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Sun 26 Oct - 21:35

I AM WATCHING ROSS KEMP EXTREME WORLD.
SUNNIS AND ALAWITE ARE FIGHTING IN TRIPOLI,LEBANON
THEY SNIPE AND HAVE GUN FIGHTS.
THEY SAY LEBANON COULD ERUPT INTO WAR NEXT.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Sun 26 Oct - 21:40

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:I THINK AT LEAST 200 WRE ISIS,300 I THINK WRRE KURDS,METHINK
IT IS BEING SAID THAT ISIS MIGHT BE SENDING MEN TO KOBANI SO THE PLANES CAN'T BOMB ISIS IN IRAQ.

Who are the other 300 odd then? Are they regular Syrian troops?
MAY HAVE FIGURES WRONG,MAY INCLUDE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Sun 26 Oct - 22:26

[quote="Badboy"]I AM WATCHING ROSS KEMP EXTREME WORLD.
SUNNIS AND ALAWITE ARE FIGHTING IN TRIPOLI,LEBANON
THEY SNIPE AND HAVE GUN FIGHTS.
THEY SAY LEBANON COULD ERUPT INTO WAR NEXT.[/quote


I hope that statement is wrong but it may very well be right. After the great war the French mandate resulted in the Agreement reached at "San Remo" in 1922. This altered the demographics in The Lebanon so that Christians were no longer in the majority. There has been sporadic fighting between Sunni and Shi'ite ever since.

It has almost blown up into outright war before this, and with the added complications of Syria, Iraq, and the other players in the Middle East, is in extreme danger of full blown war very soon.

There are some influential people who believe that world war three is virtually the only option left. Some of them believe it has already begun. It would be difficult looking around the trouble spots in the world to mount a coherent argument against that.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Mon 27 Oct - 22:46

ISIS LOSSES AROUND KOBANI NEARLY 500.
HOSTAGE CANTILE? SUPPOSEDLY REPORTING FROM KOBANI THAT ISIS HAVE PRACTICALLY OVERRUN KOBANI.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Tue 28 Oct - 0:15

AL NUSRA ANS ISLAMIC STATE HAVE ATTACKED IDLIB,HAVE ATTACKED GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Tue 28 Oct - 0:53

Badboy wrote:ISIS LOSSES AROUND KOBANI NEARLY 500.
HOSTAGE CANTILE? SUPPOSEDLY REPORTING FROM KOBANI THAT ISIS HAVE PRACTICALLY OVERRUN KOBANI.

It seems to be a case where whatever the cost they must be seen to be invincible. They have had a few reverses in the past weeks, but they can be passed off as "operational decisions" or some such fancy title. Kobani doesn't really fall into that category, especially áwith the Turkish forces overlooking them.

Cantile, I can imagine will say whatever he has to in order to stay alive. When his usefulness to them is over, they wouldn't think twice, and that poor man must be well aware of it.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Tue 28 Oct - 1:49

Badboy wrote:AL NUSRA ANS ISLAMIC STATE HAVE ATTACKED IDLIB,HAVE ATTACKED GOVERNMENT BUILDINGS.

Now if true, that is a worrying turn of events. al Nusra have always allied themselves with al Queda, who have disowned ISIS, as being too extreme. Only last year the two were involved in several "internecine" clashes. If they have now joined together, even in a loose coalition, it could mean problems not only for Syrian regular forces, but the wider picture as well.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Tue 28 Oct - 16:00

AL NUSRA REPORTED TO HAVE EXECUTED 70 REGIME ARMY OFFICERS AS WELL AS ADVANCING AGAINGST FSA IN IDLIB PROVINCE.
ISIS WRE SAYING IDLIB WOULD BE ANOTHER RAQQA.

ISIS ARE RECRUITING CHILDREN AS YOUNG AS 6 AS HUMAN SHIELDS AND SUICIDE BOMBERS,EVEN CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF ONE OF THESE CHILD SOLDIERS AS A MARTYR.
WHAT PSYCHOPATHS.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Tue 28 Oct - 17:22

Badboy wrote:AL NUSRA REPORTED TO HAVE EXECUTED 70 REGIME ARMY OFFICERS AS WELL AS ADVANCING AGAINGST FSA IN IDLIB PROVINCE.
ISIS WRE SAYING IDLIB WOULD BE ANOTHER RAQQA.

ISIS ARE RECRUITING áCHILDREN AS YOUNG AS 6 AS HUMAN SHIELDS AND SUICIDE BOMBERS,EVEN CELEBRATING THE DEATH OF ONE OF THESE CHILD SOLDIERS AS A MARTYR.
WHAT PSYCHOPATHS.

You certainly got that right Badboy. Psychopaths is hardly the word. There are quite obviously no lengths they will not go to in pursuit of this global Caliphate of theirs. Yet we have so called British men going over there and they cannot fail to know what they are going to, The things these people are doing have been well publicised.

John Cantlie they have making videos for them. Quite obviously he is saying whatever he must to stay alive. When his usefulness is over I have no doubt they will serve him as they have the others they have murdered. The only difference is that they may try to claim he was somehow killed by coalition action. Then they don't care one whit what we think so perhaps not.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Thu 30 Oct - 0:09

ISIS ARE ATTACKING AN OIL/GAS FIELD NEAR HOMS.
AN AUSTRALIAN JIHADI HAS BEEN KILLED NEAR RAQQA.
50 KURDISH FIGHTERS HAVE CROSSED INTO KOBANE.
AL QAEDA HAS CALLED FOR MORE COLLOBATION,FIGHTERS ARE DEECTING FROM ALNUSRA TO ISIS.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Thu 30 Oct - 1:55

Badboy wrote:ISIS ARE ATTACKING AN OIL/GAS FIELD NEAR HOMS.
AN AUSTRALIAN JIHADI HAS BEEN KILLED NEAR RAQQA.
50 KURDISH FIGHTERS HAVE CROSSED INTO KOBANE.
AL QAEDA HAS CALLED FOR MORE COLLOBATION,FIGHTERS ARE DEECTING FROM ALNUSRA TO ISIS.

From their point of view, taking control of oil and gas facilities is money in the bank. What surprises me a little is how little we are told about who is buying IS oil/gas. Surely that source could be cut off?

This Australian was already a known terrorist, and fled Australia apparently to find a wife. or two, or three, or even four. However it seems he was rather prominent so that's another one gone. They have already declared him a martyr of course.

Although 50 doesn't sound like much, I understand that substantial numbers are going to Kobani from other organisations, including the Syrian army.

The FSA had better watch out. they seem to be the main ones acting in concert with al Queda, al Nusra and IS. They are all designated terrorists after all but co-operation between the FSA al Queda and al Nusra is one thing. They will need an awful long spoon to sup with ISIS. They only have one answer to any difference of opinion.

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Sat 1 Nov - 20:33

MORE KURDISH FIGHTERS REPORTED TO HAVE CROSSED INTO KOBANI.
MEAWHILE ISIS IS ADVERTISING FOR AN OILFIELD MANAGER.
ALNUSRA HAS GAINED MORE OF IDLIB PROVINCE FROM MODERATE SYRIAN FORCES.
FIGHTERS HAVE DEFECTED TO ALNUSRA.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  katertaif on Sat 1 Nov - 20:49

Badboy wrote:MORE KURDISH FIGHTERS REPORTED TO HAVE CROSSED INTO KOBANI.
MEAWHILE ISIS IS ADVERTISING FOR AN OILFIELD MANAGER.
ALNUSRA HAS GAINED MORE OF IDLIB PROVINCE FROM MODERATE SYRIAN FORCES.
FIGHTERS HAVE DEFECTED TO ALNUSRA.

Good evening Badboy

Yes it looks as if the video that John Cantlie was forced to make for them, was a little premature to say the least. As for an oilfield manager you would need to have very special qualifications to go after that job, let alone get it. Whoever gets the job will have to be as fanatical, ruthless, and sex starved as themselves. one of them in fact.

When you say defected to the al Nusra terrorists, is this from the iSIL ranks? Bearing in mind they only have one solution to all questions, including resigning from their ranks

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Sat 1 Nov - 21:47

katertaif wrote:
Badboy wrote:MORE KURDISH FIGHTERS REPORTED TO HAVE CROSSED INTO KOBANI.
MEAWHILE ISIS IS ADVERTISING FOR AN OILFIELD MANAGER.
ALNUSRA HAS GAINED MORE OF IDLIB PROVINCE FROM MODERATE SYRIAN FORCES.
FIGHTERS HAVE DEFECTED TO ALNUSRA.

Good evening Badboy

Yes it looks as if the video that John Cantlie was forced to make for them, was a little premature to say the least. As for an oilfield manager you would need to have very special qualifications to go after that job, let alone get it. Whoever gets the job will have to be as fanatical, ruthless, and sex starved as themselves. one of them in fact.

When you say defected to the al Nusra terrorists, is this from the iSIL ranks? áBearing in mind they only have one solution to all questions, including resigning from their ranks
DEFECTIONS ARE FROM FSA AFFILIATES,THERE SEEMS TO BE MANY FACTIONS IN MODERATE OPPOSITION/FSA.
AT THIS RATE,NOTHING WILL BE LEFT OF FSA FORCE/FREE SYRIAN ARMY.
COULD BE LEFT WITH STRAIGHT FIGHT BETWEEN ASSAD AND ISLAMIST MILITANTS.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Badboy on Sat 1 Nov - 23:52

IT IS BELIEVED THE PLACE WHERE CANTILE IS BEING HELD HAS BEEN FOUND.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7736
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Syria warns West against intervention

Post  Sponsored content Today at 22:07


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum