Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories

2 posters

Go down

Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories Empty Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories

Post  Panda Wed 19 Nov - 18:28

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories Empty Rochester and Strood by-Election live

Post  Panda Thu 20 Nov - 11:11

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories Empty Re: Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories

Post  katertaif Thu 20 Nov - 23:52

katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories Empty Re: Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories

Post  Panda Fri 21 Nov - 9:06

I think it is a protest vote because no one can believe that voting for any other Party will change the way Britain is being governed now.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 21 Nov - 9:11

Marky wrote:

not so much for the conservatives but the country as a whole. Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories 25346

Marky , the Country is crying out for good leadership, honest banking, a limit on how many more Immigrants Britain can take. This is a wake up call for Conservatives and Labour who have little time to rectify matters.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Nov - 9:31

Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:

not so much for the conservatives but the country as a whole. Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories 25346

Marky , the Country is crying out for good leadership, honest banking, a limit on how many more Immigrants Britain can take.  This is a wake up call for Conservatives and Labour who have little time to rectify matters.

it's a wake up call to the conservatives. i don't know where the banking bit comes in but labour have little hope or interest as far as the other two issues you mention are concerned. in fact i expect they'll pay close interest in obama' latest little game where illegals are concerned.

Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 21 Nov - 9:48

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:

Marky , the Country is crying out for good leadership, honest banking, a limit on how many more Immigrants Britain can take.  This is a wake up call for Conservatives and Labour who have little time to rectify matters.

it's a wake up call to the conservatives. i don't know where the banking bit comes in but labour have little hope or interest as far as the other two issues you mention are concerned. in fact i expect they'll pay close interest in obama' latest little game where illegals are concerned.

The "banking bit " comes from the dishonesty of major Banks who can afford to pay billions in fines , yet offer a paltry interest rate of interest to Savers, not one Director charged and Britains' reputation for "Honest Banking" in tatters. I watched on T.V. yesterday about 30-40 young migrants with nothing but the clothes they had on hiding in the Woods in France. A lot had escaped from Syria , their homes in tatters and many in their families dead. Did the French help them ???
Britain is swamped with immigrants and cannot take any more , are other EU Countries doing anything to help migrants...I think not.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Nov - 9:54

Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:

The "banking bit " comes from the dishonesty of major Banks who can afford to pay billions in fines , yet offer a paltry interest rate of interest to Savers, not one Director charged and Britains' reputation for "Honest Banking" in tatters.  I watched on T.V. yesterday about 30-40 young migrants  with nothing but the clothes they had on hiding in the Woods in France. A lot had escaped from Syria , their homes in tatters and many in their families dead. Did the French help them ???
Britain is swamped with immigrants and cannot take any more , are other EU Countries doing anything to help migrants...I think not.

migrants only want to come here. it's our benefit system. best in the world. Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 21 Nov - 10:03

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:

The "banking bit " comes from the dishonesty of major Banks who can afford to pay billions in fines , yet offer a paltry interest rate of interest to Savers, not one Director charged and Britains' reputation for "Honest Banking" in tatters.  I watched on T.V. yesterday about 30-40 young migrants  with nothing but the clothes they had on hiding in the Woods in France. A lot had escaped from Syria , their homes in tatters and many in their families dead. Did the French help them ???

migrants only want to come here. it's our benefit system. best in the world. Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories 25346

Theresa May SHOULD RESIGN NOW, and Border Agency sacked and replaced by ex Army who were made redundant and would be able to spot an illegal no problem.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Nov - 10:08

Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:

Theresa May SHOULD RESIGN NOW, and Border Agency sacked and replaced by ex Army who were made redundant and would be able to spot an illegal no problem.

human rights and bleeding heart liberal lefties. those are your targets. good luck. Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 21 Nov - 23:40

Panda wrote:

I think it is a protest vote because no one can believe that voting for any other Party will change the way Britain is being governed now.

I hope you are wrong, and it is not a protest vote. Crunching the numbers UKIP now believe they can get as many as 40 seats next May. I believe that to be a little optimistic and that 20 is a more reasonable figure. That will still be enough to form a pressure group. I agree they have little time to rectify matters. I wonder if the unholy mess over 100 years of having little choice except for Conservative or Labour. Knowing this, the modern crop of post war MP's have a great deal to answer for.

They have dug us and themselves a pit that may be too deep to get out of given the little time there is.

Last edited by katertaif on Fri 21 Nov - 23:41; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 21 Nov - 23:51

katertaif wrote:
Panda wrote:

I hope you are wrong, and it is not a protest vote. Crunching the numbers UKIP now believe they can get as many as 40 seats next May. I believe that to be a little optimistic and that 20 is a more reasonable figure. That will still be enough to form a pressure group. I agree they have little time to rectify matters. I wonder if the unholy mess over 100 years of having little choice except for Conservative or Labour. Knowing this, the modern crop of post war MP's have a great deal to answer for.

They have dug us and themselves a pit that may be too deep to get out of given the little time there is.

I think British Politics is in a mess and it has been proved that Coalitions don't work and we may well end up next year with 4 or 5 Parties like Germany in the last Election which reduced Merkel's decision making. I know people think I am mad , but if my mate Boris had become an MP I think he would be very good and Cameron would no longer be PM ,Boris would.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 7:26

Panda wrote:
katertaif wrote:
Panda wrote:

I think British Politics is in a mess and it has been proved that Coalitions don't work and we may well end up next year with 4 or 5 Parties like Germany in the last Election which reduced Merkel's decision making. I know people think I am mad , but if my mate Boris had become an MP I think he would be very good and Cameron would no longer be PM ,Boris would.

six panda, there are six political parties i germany. i spoke with a german early the week. things are not good. merkel is too obsessed with europe which in turn is hurting german industry and commerce. if the two main parties poll 30% they consider that a result but then the deal process begins with the looney toon fringe parties. the end result is nothing really gets done. that is the way we are headed.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 9:18

katertaif wrote:
Panda wrote:

i'm curious. given that ukip are splitting the centre right vote, their only real achievement will be to allow miliband to slip through probably hand in hand with the poisoned dwarf from north of the border, leaving way more than half the electorate with a government they didn't vote for facing the sort of hole that only a coalition such as that could ever hope to dig. yet you believe that ukip are the way forward. how strange.

Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories 303636
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 22 Nov - 9:48

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
katertaif wrote:
Panda wrote:
katertaif wrote:

But what do YOU think Panda???

six panda, there are six political parties i germany. i spoke with a german early the week. things are not good. merkel is too obsessed with europe which in turn is hurting german industry and commerce. if the two main parties poll 30% they consider that a result but then the deal process begins with the looney toon fringe parties. the end result is nothing really gets done. that is the way we are headed.

It stands to reason Marky, the Conservatives and LibDems havn't acheived anything. . Angela Merkel is apparently after the top job in the IMF. La Garde is in the doghouse for helping to bail out the EU with loans when the real remit of the IMF is to lend money to poor Countries.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 22 Nov - 10:02

katertaif wrote:
Panda wrote:

I think UKIP's intention to stop immigration and leave the EU at a time when the population is so disenchanted with the Conservatives is the main reason Farage is seen as the Saviour of British concern. I don't like him and from day 1 he put on this persona of one of the Boys having a pint in the Pub . Note he is cutting it very fine to leave the EU where he is on a good earner and Pension and become an MP. I think it will be a hung Parliament and nothing will get done after the Election.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 10:03

Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
katertaif wrote:
Panda wrote:

It stands to reason Marky, the Conservatives and LibDems havn't acheived anything. . Angela Merkel is apparently after the top job in the IMF. La Garde is in the doghouse for helping to bail out the EU with loans when the real remit of the IMF is to lend money to poor Countries.

the conservatives were always on a hiding to nothing with the lib dems on their back. how many times has that petulant schoolboy voted against them when he didn't get his way?

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 10:04

Panda wrote:
katertaif wrote:
Panda wrote:

I think UKIP's intention to stop immigration and leave the EU at a time when the population is so disenchanted with the Conservatives is the main reason Farage is seen as the Saviour of British concern. I don't like him and from day 1 he put on this persona of one of the Boys having a pint in the Pub . Note he is cutting it very fine to leave the EU where he is on a good earner and Pension and become an MP. I think it will be a hung Parliament and nothing will get done after the Election.

i think farage is just a thin alex salmond. Why losng Rochester is a total catstrophe for the Tories 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 22 Nov - 10:33

Panda wrote:
katertaif wrote:
Panda wrote:

Boris the saviour Panda. Unfortunately I don't think so. If he ever got to be PM he'd probably sack the cabinet and give the contract to the Chinese. That kind of saving, I think we can do without.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 22 Nov - 11:09

He is the only Politician who is popular and that will go a long way with Voters , also his stance against a third runway at Heathrow because of the existing noise levels Residents in the area shows he is human. Has he made a bad job being Mayor of London, NO . Behind the buffoonery is a razor sharp intellect , but it is too late for this Election anyway.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 22 Nov - 11:33

Panda wrote:He is the only Politician who is popular and that will go a long way with Voters , also his stance against a third runway at Heathrow because of the existing noise levels Residents in the area shows he is human. Has he made a bad job being Mayor of London, NO . Behind the buffoonery is a razor sharp intellect , but it is too late for this Election anyway.

always found it somewhat ironic that he's standing in uxbridge where one hell of a lot of constituents work at an airport he wants to close down.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Sat 22 Nov - 11:42

Panda wrote:He is the only Politician who is popular and that will go a long way with Voters , also his stance against a third runway at Heathrow because of the existing noise levels Residents in the area shows he is human. Has he made a bad job being Mayor of London, NO . Behind the buffoonery is a razor sharp intellect , but it is too late for this Election anyway.

Sorry Panda, in this instance I have to disagree. Whether or not he has a razor sharp intellect is not going to help when people consider he chucked a billion pound contract to the Chinese.

Even Boris cannot pretend that there was/is no UK company who could do the job, and in this day and age, when people are complaining of immigrants coming in to steal jobs, such a contract awarded to a British, company would have been invaluable. At a pinch even giving the job to a member of the EU would have been acceptable if explained properly. In this case no one has attempted to explain it at all.

At the select committee hearing Boris looked extremely uncomfortable when he was being quizzed on that very point.

There is going to be a hidden cost as well. I lived and worked in China for some time as I think I have mentioned before. the Chinese are not stupid, and communism or no communism are as capitalist as anyone else these days. I'll be prepared to make a bet that the company will bring the key people for the job from China possibly all the way down to supervisor level and we'll get a few labouring jobs out of it if anything at all. The cost of those key people and the cost of them living in Britain for the duration will be put on top of the billion pounds or whatever. That is one of their standard moves. Guess who will be picking up the bill for the extra? Then he wants our votes as well?
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down