Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan

3 posters

Go down

3 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan Empty 3 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan

Post  Panda Thu 20 Nov - 17:45

Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Warning :
3 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1003 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

3 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan Empty Re: 3 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan

Post  kitti Thu 20 Nov - 20:18

Bloody scum.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
3 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 1003 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 21 Nov - 0:09

kitti wrote:Bloody scum.

Not even scum kitti. I've never really thought about it but the idea of a grown man raping an infant is just too horrible for words. If it was up to me he wouldn't be doing it again. In this case, sadly it is not up to me.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 21 Nov - 9:15

The Middle East has child marriages, some girls as young as 6 yrs. old , what can we expect???
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Nov - 9:33

Panda wrote:The Middle East has child marriages, some girls as young as 6 yrs. old , what can we expect???    

exactly. there are cultures around the world that are still in the middle ages. maybe even further back than that.

3 yr old girl Raped in Afghanistan 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Fri 21 Nov - 9:57

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:The Middle East has child marriages, some girls as young as 6 yrs. old , what can we expect???    

exactly. there are cultures around the world that are still in the middle ages. maybe even further back than that.

Marky, the danger for us is the way immigrants are flooding the U.K., the Border Agency is useless and will never find the illegals now. I posted an article the other day about Ofsted saying one of the schools was "too white"!!!!! Where I live used to be classed as Middle Class, now, you can see Halal Shops , Eastern Restoraunts, Pakistan Fashion Shops etc. " times they are achanging".
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 21 Nov - 10:02

Panda wrote:
Marky wrote:

Marky, the danger for us is the way immigrants are flooding the U.K., the Border Agency is useless and will never find the illegals now. I posted an article the other day about Ofsted saying one of the schools was "too white"!!!!! Where I live used to be classed as Middle Class, now, you can see Halal Shops , Eastern Restoraunts, Pakistan Fashion Shops etc. " times they are achanging".

there are a lot of people in this country who hate what it is, what it represents, it's institutions and more importantly it's history.  they've spent the last 15 years or so trying to destroy it from within. blame them.

Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Fri 21 Nov - 23:34

I think a two year old is going a little too far. Of course there are child marriages in other cultures and it is quite normal among some to affiance their children at birth to a child in their home country Arranged marriage in fact. As I say two years old is not in any culture as such.

Muslims of course regard Mohammed as the perfect man, and strive to be as like him as possible. Since he had an 8 year old wife, that for some of them at least is a normal thing.

having said that I don't know of any decent Muslim, and I do know some decent ones who would think that 2 is acceptable. Far from acceptable it is despicable. As they would fully agree were I to ask them.
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Panda Sat 22 Nov - 0:01

katertaif wrote:

I think a two year old is going a little too far. Of course there are child marriages in other cultures and it is quite normal among some to affiance their children at birth to a child in their home country Arranged marriage in fact. As I say two years old is not in any culture as such.

Muslims of course regard Mohammed as the perfect man, and strive to be as like him as possible. Since he had an 8 year old wife, that for some of them at least is a normal thing.

having said that  I don't know of any decent Muslim, and I do know some decent ones who would think that 2 is acceptable. Far from acceptable it is despicable. As they would fully agree were I to ask them.

Arab Countries have to our way of thinking been barbaric, especially the stoning to death of Women, cutting off hands of thieves etc , nothing has changed over centuries but the worry is that the Muslims in th U.K. are taking over.
Panda
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down