Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Panda on Sat 6 Dec - 6:10

http://news.sky.com/story/1386645/cop-killing-of-black-man-on-stairwell-probed

I believe the protesters have a just cause, the death of the Man pulled down to the floor is ample proof of Police brutality, how could the Grand Jury not see this.????

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Anybody heard off this...off course not, it's only a WHITE man

Post  kitti on Sat 6 Dec - 10:17

← The father of the EU was爃alf-JapaneseIn the center of Grozny爀xplosion →
Officer Quick was abducted and murdered by four (black)爉en
Posted on 2014/12/04 by gaikokumaniakku
񁦢燫ate This

White COP Kidnapped and Murdered by Black Men Where抯 the Media?
Monday, December 1st, 2014

To the media, all life doesn抰 have the same value.

While the examination of the death of Michael Brown consumes newscasts, a dead white cop killed by black men has garnered scarcely any attention.

The incident took place in Waynesboro, Va.

Police Officer Kevin Quick, a member of the Waynesboro Police Department, was abducted by four African-American men. (H/T: Top Conservative News)

The men, who allegedly had ties with a Los Angeles-based gang, took Officer Quick to an ATM to withdraw money.

Quick was then driven to the forest and killed execution-style by the gang members.

It抯 alleged that the motive for the killing was to allow the four suspects to move up in the gang hierarchy by proving their toughness.

The case received little to no attention until this weekend, when a letter to the editor in the Lowell (Mass.) Sun brought the case back into the internet spotlight.

揘owhere in the national media was this murder of a police officer put to paper, the letter read.

揃ut when a white police officer shot a black man named Michael Brown in Missouri, it made the national news for months.

揥hat hypocrites the media has become. Where is the outrage for Quick? Where are the beserk [sic] protesters burning and looting in the name of officer Quick?

Sadly, Officer Quick simply wasn抰 the right color for this to become an issue.

The news media does not does not see news qua news.

Rather, it sees it as raw material from which a narrative can be fashioned. From that narrative, the media then advances an agenda.

It has long been decided that anything that points away from the idea that the African-American community is under political, social, and physical assault from whites simply isn抰 true or of interest.

The problem is that, in a decentralized media environment, incidents like what happened to Officer Kevin Quick spread rapidly.

http://conservativetribune.com/white-cop-kidnapped-murdered/



kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Panda on Sat 6 Dec - 10:59

Hi Kitti, did the Black man who murdered the white Policeman stand Trial and be proved guilty??? This is what has outraged both black and white people , especially since the World witnessed the death of the black guy who was deliberately pulled to the floor.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Claudia79 on Sat 6 Dec - 12:57

If the black criminals escaped trial and are free to live their lives then we can compare the situation. If they stood trial, I don't see any similarities at all.

ETA: not to mention that we are comparing criminals to policemen. From criminals (all colours, nationalities and religions, etc) we can expect the worse. I don't think we can say the same of police officers...

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  kitti on Sat 6 Dec - 16:33

There's no similarities but the point you are missing is....black men kill White policeman ...no news.



White policeman 'kills' black man....headlines with the word WHITE and BLACK.


The 18 yr old had robbed a man 10 minutes earlier and the man who died after the 'choke' hold was just an innocent man walking on the sidewalk?


Insinuating that the White policeman is a criminal is uncalled for as I have stated that..you don't hear about White people getting murdered by black people, no press coverage.

Whenever the news is on especially sky it's....the WHITE police officer who shot and killed a UNARMED BLACK MAN...shouldn't it be.....a police officer has shot and killed an unarmed man in.....


Also....why is the BLACK police officer in charge off that arrest ...pasted out off all pictures and videos...and why is the man who upped taxes for cigarettes and wanted all people arrested for petty crimes such as what this man was doing, selling cigarettes...getting in on the act when it was HE who outlawed the stop and frisk act.


And the media blowing this case into a white-hot racial issue stands in sharp contrast to their censorship of the the brutal street-lynching of a White driver near Ferguson on Sunday after a Black mob screaming 揊**k the White people匥ill the White people beat Bosnian immigrant Zemir Begic to death with hammers in front of his newlywed wife.








Last edited by kitti on Sat 6 Dec - 17:24; edited 1 time in total

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Panda on Sat 6 Dec - 17:19

Kitti, for me it was not about the race issue , it was the fact that the police were over zealous , 3 of them just jumped on him and all because he sells one cigarette in the street to make ends meet. You could hear him saying he couldn't breathe but they took no notice.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  kitti on Sat 6 Dec - 17:28

Panda...he was illegally selling cigarettes, the police aren't allowed to stop and frisk in some parts off the country because a certain man who upped the taxes on the cigs wanted it outlawed and the perps arrested for these petty crimes.

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 7 Dec - 0:02

The question here is simple: can some people, just because they wear police uniforms, kill other citizens and get away with it? Because that's what happened in those cases. They didn't even stand trial. I don't want to live in a world where police officers shoot first and ask later. That's why I can't understand the mention of crimes by black criminals. From criminals we can't exactly expect honour. The only comparison that would make sense would be a black police officer killing a white unarmed citizen and escaping trial.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 7 Dec - 10:49

Claudia79 wrote:The question here is simple: can some people, just because they wear police uniforms, kill other citizens and get away with it? Because that's what happened in those cases. They didn't even stand trial. I don't want to live in a world where police officers shoot first and ask later. That's why I can't understand the mention of crimes by black criminals. From criminals we can't exactly expect honour. The only comparison that would make sense would be a black police officer killing a white unarmed citizen and escaping trial.


There's a video on this page of an unarmed man being shot in the back: the victim is white and the officer is not. That is not mentioned in the article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/dillon-taylor-shooting-justified_n_5912976.html

In this article, the police officer is described as "non-white." His name, Cruz, sounds Hispanic.

http://wreg.com/2014/11/25/salt-lake-cop-cleared-in-shooting-of-unarmed-white-man/

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Panda on Sun 7 Dec - 10:58

kitti wrote:Panda...he was illegally selling cigarettes, the police aren't allowed to stop and frisk in some parts off the country because a certain man who upped the taxes 爋n the cigs wanted it outlawed and the perps arrested for these petty crimes.

EXACTLY Kitti, it was a petty crime!! Did the Police stop him because he tried to run away? NO, did they draw their guns to fo warn him of a search NO, look at the scene again and the three of them forced him to the ground and they made no move to release their hold when he said he couldn't breathe.A Policeman is armed to the hilt with a truncheon, gun, pepper spray if a suspect tried to escape, this man was not cautioned.

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 7 Dec - 13:54

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:The question here is simple: can some people, just because they wear police uniforms, kill other citizens and get away with it? Because that's what happened in those cases. They didn't even stand trial. I don't want to live in a world where police officers shoot first and ask later. That's why I can't understand the mention of crimes by black criminals. From criminals we can't exactly expect honour. The only comparison that would make sense would be a black police officer killing a white unarmed citizen and escaping trial.


There's a video on this page of an unarmed man being shot in the back: the victim is white and the officer is not. That is not mentioned in the article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/dillon-taylor-shooting-justified_n_5912976.html

In this article, the police officer is described as "non-white." His name, Cruz, sounds Hispanic.

http://wreg.com/2014/11/25/salt-lake-cop-cleared-in-shooting-of-unarmed-white-man/

That is a situation where the comparison makes sense. However, comparing criminals' actions with actions from police officers doesn't make any sense to me. We can't expect good behaviour from criminals and we should demand it from police officers. I have a very hard time understanding situations where police officers kill unarmed citizens and don't even face trial. Killings at the hands of police officers are very rare in Portugal but the rules are clear. Police officers can carry weapons but can only shoot if their lives or other citizens' lives are clearly at risk. Not to mention that in some places police officers don't even carry guns. The US has a clear problem with guns and the Police isn't an exception, sadly.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 7 Dec - 14:20

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Panda...he was illegally selling cigarettes, the police aren't allowed to stop and frisk in some parts off the country because a certain man who upped the taxes 爋n the cigs wanted it outlawed and the perps arrested for these petty crimes.

EXACTLY Kitti, it was a petty crime!! 燚id the Police stop him because he tried to run away? NO, did they draw their guns to fo warn him of a search 燦O, look at the scene again and the three of them forced him to the ground and they made no move to release their hold when he said he couldn't breathe.A Policeman is armed to the hilt with a truncheon, gun, pepper spray if a suspect tried to escape, this man was not cautioned.

It's just wrong. No matter the skin colours involved.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Panda on Sun 7 Dec - 15:22

Claudia79 wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Panda...he was illegally selling cigarettes, the police aren't allowed to stop and frisk in some parts off the country because a certain man who upped the taxes 爋n the cigs wanted it outlawed and the perps arrested for these petty crimes.

EXACTLY Kitti, it was a petty crime!! 燚id the Police stop him because he tried to run away? NO, did they draw their guns to fo warn him of a search 燦O, look at the scene again and the three of them forced him to the ground and they made no move to release their hold when he said he couldn't breathe.A Policeman is armed to the hilt with a truncheon, gun, pepper spray if a suspect tried to escape, this man was not cautioned.

It's just wrong. No matter the skin colours involved.

Yes it is Claudia and the number of States protesting against this case and the other two recently is showing the Police that they cannot treat black people any different to white people and Courts must be impartial. The American National anthem phrase "land of the free "sounds very hollow when you remember it was slavery that helped build America

Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 59
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 7 Dec - 15:31

Panda wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:Panda...he was illegally selling cigarettes, the police aren't allowed to stop and frisk in some parts off the country because a certain man who upped the taxes 爋n the cigs wanted it outlawed and the perps arrested for these petty crimes.

EXACTLY Kitti, it was a petty crime!! 燚id the Police stop him because he tried to run away? NO, did they draw their guns to fo warn him of a search 燦O, look at the scene again and the three of them forced him to the ground and they made no move to release their hold when he said he couldn't breathe.A Policeman is armed to the hilt with a truncheon, gun, pepper spray if a suspect tried to escape, this man was not cautioned.

It's just wrong. No matter the skin colours involved.

Yes it is Claudia and the number of States protesting against this case and the other two recently is showing the Police that they cannot treat black people any different to white people and Courts must be impartial. The American National anthem phrase "land of the free "sounds very hollow when you remember it was slavery that helped build America

Something has to be done about the happy trigger culture . If you add possible racial prejudice to it, it can't end well.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 7 Dec - 16:11

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:The question here is simple: can some people, just because they wear police uniforms, kill other citizens and get away with it? Because that's what happened in those cases. They didn't even stand trial. I don't want to live in a world where police officers shoot first and ask later. That's why I can't understand the mention of crimes by black criminals. From criminals we can't exactly expect honour. The only comparison that would make sense would be a black police officer killing a white unarmed citizen and escaping trial.


There's a video on this page of an unarmed man being shot in the back: the victim is white and the officer is not. That is not mentioned in the article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/dillon-taylor-shooting-justified_n_5912976.html

In this article, the police officer is described as "non-white." His name, Cruz, sounds Hispanic.

http://wreg.com/2014/11/25/salt-lake-cop-cleared-in-shooting-of-unarmed-white-man/

That is a situation where the comparison makes sense. However, comparing criminals' actions with actions from police officers doesn't make any sense to me. We can't expect good behaviour from criminals and we should demand it from police officers. I have a very hard time understanding situations where police officers kill unarmed citizens and don't even face trial. Killings at the hands of police officers are very rare in Portugal but the rules are clear. Police officers can carry weapons but can only shoot if their lives or other citizens' lives are clearly at risk. Not to mention that in some places police officers don't even carry guns. The US has a clear problem with guns and the Police isn't an exception, sadly.

Very well put, Claudia. I agree with everything you say. So many police officers in the USA seem to be very gung ho with their guns and they tend to get away with it.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Claudia79 on Sun 7 Dec - 17:49

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:The question here is simple: can some people, just because they wear police uniforms, kill other citizens and get away with it? Because that's what happened in those cases. They didn't even stand trial. I don't want to live in a world where police officers shoot first and ask later. That's why I can't understand the mention of crimes by black criminals. From criminals we can't exactly expect honour. The only comparison that would make sense would be a black police officer killing a white unarmed citizen and escaping trial.


There's a video on this page of an unarmed man being shot in the back: the victim is white and the officer is not. That is not mentioned in the article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/dillon-taylor-shooting-justified_n_5912976.html

In this article, the police officer is described as "non-white." His name, Cruz, sounds Hispanic.

http://wreg.com/2014/11/25/salt-lake-cop-cleared-in-shooting-of-unarmed-white-man/

That is a situation where the comparison makes sense. However, comparing criminals' actions with actions from police officers doesn't make any sense to me. We can't expect good behaviour from criminals and we should demand it from police officers. I have a very hard time understanding situations where police officers kill unarmed citizens and don't even face trial. Killings at the hands of police officers are very rare in Portugal but the rules are clear. Police officers can carry weapons but can only shoot if their lives or other citizens' lives are clearly at risk. Not to mention that in some places police officers don't even carry guns. The US has a clear problem with guns and the Police isn't an exception, sadly.

Very well put, Claudia. I agree with everything you say. So many police officers in the USA seem to be very gung ho with their guns and they tend to get away with it.

Thanks, Anna. It's sad when people feel that they have to be protect from both criminals and the Police. It's not supposed to be like that.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  AnnaEsse on Sun 7 Dec - 18:17

Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:The question here is simple: can some people, just because they wear police uniforms, kill other citizens and get away with it? Because that's what happened in those cases. They didn't even stand trial. I don't want to live in a world where police officers shoot first and ask later. That's why I can't understand the mention of crimes by black criminals. From criminals we can't exactly expect honour. The only comparison that would make sense would be a black police officer killing a white unarmed citizen and escaping trial.


There's a video on this page of an unarmed man being shot in the back: the victim is white and the officer is not. That is not mentioned in the article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/dillon-taylor-shooting-justified_n_5912976.html

In this article, the police officer is described as "non-white." His name, Cruz, sounds Hispanic.

http://wreg.com/2014/11/25/salt-lake-cop-cleared-in-shooting-of-unarmed-white-man/

That is a situation where the comparison makes sense. However, comparing criminals' actions with actions from police officers doesn't make any sense to me. We can't expect good behaviour from criminals and we should demand it from police officers. I have a very hard time understanding situations where police officers kill unarmed citizens and don't even face trial. Killings at the hands of police officers are very rare in Portugal but the rules are clear. Police officers can carry weapons but can only shoot if their lives or other citizens' lives are clearly at risk. Not to mention that in some places police officers don't even carry guns. The US has a clear problem with guns and the Police isn't an exception, sadly.

Very well put, Claudia. I agree with everything you say. So many police officers in the USA seem to be very gung ho with their guns and they tend to get away with it.

Thanks, Anna. It's sad when people feel that they have to be protect from both criminals and the Police. It's not supposed to be like that.

It surely isn't, Claudia. At least in the UK the police, most of the time, are not armed!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18462
Age : 105
Location : Casa Nostra
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 8 Dec - 1:04

AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:
AnnaEsse wrote:
Claudia79 wrote:The question here is simple: can some people, just because they wear police uniforms, kill other citizens and get away with it? Because that's what happened in those cases. They didn't even stand trial. I don't want to live in a world where police officers shoot first and ask later. That's why I can't understand the mention of crimes by black criminals. From criminals we can't exactly expect honour. The only comparison that would make sense would be a black police officer killing a white unarmed citizen and escaping trial.


There's a video on this page of an unarmed man being shot in the back: the victim is white and the officer is not. That is not mentioned in the article.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/01/dillon-taylor-shooting-justified_n_5912976.html

In this article, the police officer is described as "non-white." His name, Cruz, sounds Hispanic.

http://wreg.com/2014/11/25/salt-lake-cop-cleared-in-shooting-of-unarmed-white-man/

That is a situation where the comparison makes sense. However, comparing criminals' actions with actions from police officers doesn't make any sense to me. We can't expect good behaviour from criminals and we should demand it from police officers. I have a very hard time understanding situations where police officers kill unarmed citizens and don't even face trial. Killings at the hands of police officers are very rare in Portugal but the rules are clear. Police officers can carry weapons but can only shoot if their lives or other citizens' lives are clearly at risk. Not to mention that in some places police officers don't even carry guns. The US has a clear problem with guns and the Police isn't an exception, sadly.

Very well put, Claudia. I agree with everything you say. So many police officers in the USA seem to be very gung ho with their guns and they tend to get away with it.

Thanks, Anna. It's sad when people feel that they have to be protect from both criminals and the Police. It's not supposed to be like that.

It surely isn't, Claudia. At least in the UK the police, most of the time, are not armed!

In Portugal Police carry guns. I know that in the UK that only happens in specific situations. I haven't got a closed mind on that. I can understand Police carrying guns as long as they don't feel they can shoot first, ask later and do it with impunity. Being a Police officer brings tremendous responsibility. Being a Police officer with a gun, even more. They have to act according to that. The problem is that there are thugs in all jobs. When thugs are allowed to deal with guns, we have a big problem. When thugs can carry guns and feel they can get away with anything, then the problem may be huge.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  kitti on Mon 8 Dec - 7:15

Neally 110 police officers have died so far this year in the line off duty...knowbody ever hears about them

kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13376
Age : 106
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Claudia79 on Mon 8 Dec - 21:24

kitti wrote:Neally 110 police 爋fficers have died so far this year in the line off duty...knowbody ever hears about them

That's not true. We hear about them all the time. As long as you hear/read the news. And once again, Police officers deal with criminals. Criminals steal, rape and kill. Police officers are, however, expected to behave with dignity. They have one of the most important jobs in the world: their job is to protect all of us and the huge majority of them do it and do it very well. However, defending those who behave like thugs, does nothing for their dignity. Police officers aren't executioners. They can't behave like criminals and when they do they have to be taken to responsibility. Killing unarmed citizens and not even standing trial is not acceptable in a civilised society.

Claudia79
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 7004
Age : 37
Location : Portugal
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-25

http://proud-of-the-pj.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cop killing of black man on stairwell probed

Post  Sponsored content Today at 14:39


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum