Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

Post  Panda on Sat 6 Dec - 11:15

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11276819/Women-soldiers-to-serve-in-front-line-combat-units.html?WT.mc_id=e_3737195&WT.tsrc=email&etype

I have never really understood why Women want to be Soldiers but to put them in the front line is very unchivalrous
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

Post  Guest on Sat 6 Dec - 12:55

Panda wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11276819/Women-soldiers-to-serve-in-front-line-combat-units.html?WT.mc_id=e_3737195&WT.tsrc=email&etype

I have never really understood why Women want to be Soldiers but to put them in the front line is very unchivalrous

equality's a bitch huh.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

Post  Guest on Sat 6 Dec - 13:56

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11276819/Women-soldiers-to-serve-in-front-line-combat-units.html?WT.mc_id=e_3737195&WT.tsrc=email&etype

I have never really understood why Women want to be Soldiers but to put them in the front line is very unchivalrous

equality's a bitch huh.
And why shouldn't they, the Soviets did it as far back as 1945. My uncle's camp was liberated by a platoon of Russian women soldiers.
avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

Post  Panda on Sat 6 Dec - 14:57

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/defence/11276819/Women-soldiers-to-serve-in-front-line-combat-units.html?WT.mc_id=e_3737195&WT.tsrc=email&etype

I have never really understood why Women want to be Soldiers but to put them in the front line is very unchivalrous

equality's a bitch huh.

Well I wouldn't want to be a Soldier , especially if you put yourself in the firing line. I had tremendous respect for the Marta Haris who cosied up to the German Officers to gain info for their Country. I don't think i would be very good at anything come to think about it, probably be in the NAAFI making the tea.LOL
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

Post  kitti on Sat 6 Dec - 17:42

I would worry for them though if caught by say ISIS.


Not only would they behead them.....
avatar
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Age : 107
Location : London
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

Post  Panda on Sun 7 Dec - 11:07

kitti wrote:I would worry for them though if caught by say ISIS.


Not only would they behead them.....

It doesn't bear thinking about Kitti. I think Women can be very helpful in the Forces without having to be as tough as the Men .
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

Post  Guest on Sun 7 Dec - 14:02

Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:I would worry for them though if caught by say ISIS.


Not only would they behead them.....

It doesn't bear thinking about Kitti. I think Women can be very helpful in the Forces without having to be as tough as the Men .

go on then..

avatar
Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

Post  Panda on Sun 7 Dec - 14:16

Marky wrote:
Panda wrote:
kitti wrote:I would worry for them though if caught by say ISIS.


Not only would they behead them.....

It doesn't bear thinking about Kitti. I think Women can be very helpful in the Forces without having to be as tough as the Men .

go on then..


You trying to get rid of me??? Seriously , Women were good at using their charms to spy, code breaking, in the Map room , tending the injured, I think I would make a good Florence Nightingale but forget map reading, spying, and code breaking , too cowardly to be in the front line.
avatar
Panda
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 30555
Age : 60
Location : Wales
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2010-03-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Women Soldiers to serve in front line???

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum