Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques

4 posters

Go down

the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  Empty the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques

Post  Guest Thu 11 Dec - 20:02

how many lives were saved and how many attacks prevented. that's the bottom line. the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  Empty Re: the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques

Post  Lioned Thu 11 Dec - 20:45

Marky wrote:how many lives were saved and how many attacks prevented. that's the bottom line. the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  25346

Alls fair in love and war.Anyone comes near my tree house i'll kick the shite out of them.

So long as their all Muslims not many on here are going to be too bothered !

Lets see if the stooge and her mates take the bait.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  Empty Re: the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques

Post  Guest Fri 12 Dec - 8:52

Lioned wrote:
Marky wrote:how many lives were saved and how many attacks prevented. that's the bottom line. the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  25346

Alls fair in love and war.Anyone comes near my tree house i'll kick the shite out of them.

Lets see if the stooge and her mates take the bait.:

oh, hiya matey. how ya doin'?   the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  25346

Last edited by Marky on Fri 12 Dec - 9:59; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Fri 12 Dec - 9:44

my question is ,------ how many pretend type was supposedly stopped? we live in deceitful times and never seem to get to truth . joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :
the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sun 14 Dec - 9:34

The CIA and probably the British Secret Services would off been betrayed by their own countries.

3,000 people died in 9/11...DIED.

Terrorists tortured to find out information ...they can use whatever they like if it means ONE person isn't blown up or have their head chopped off.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  katertaif Thu 8 Jan - 16:39

Lioned wrote:

What a lovely turn of phrase you have. Public school was it?
katertaif
katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1296
Warning :

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 8 Jan - 20:18

katertaif wrote:
Lioned wrote:

What a lovely turn of phrase you have. Public school was it?

you're on your own now matey. the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 8 Jan - 20:28

Nah.I see no brains back.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 8 Jan - 20:39

Lioned wrote:Nah.I see no brains back.

only a matter of time. the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Thu 8 Jan - 21:01

Yep current events were bound to stir up his one remaining brain cell.

Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 9 Jan - 10:02

Lioned wrote:Yep current events were bound to stir up his one remaining brain cell.

seems so. the CIA and enhanced interrogation techniques  25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum