Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann

+17
chrissie
Freja53
Claudia79
jassi
kitti
weissnicht
winjoy
Lioned
margaret
Krisy22
comperedna
Judge Dread
cherry1
jinvta
Badboy
fred
frencheuropean
21 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann

Post  Krisy22 Sat 27 Dec - 16:08

interested wrote:I'd like to extend my best wishes to journalist Sonia Poulton who has researched the evidence determined by Mr. Amaral and courageously is willing to make it as public as she can.  

Yes, exactly. Been reading her on twitter and I like the cut of her jib. Brave lady.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Empty Re: The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann

Post  jassi Sat 27 Dec - 16:13

Apologies for not paying attention - Where is this likely to be aired? Who will be brave enough to broadcast it ?
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 27 Dec - 16:38

It will be online via YouTube probably.

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 27 Dec - 16:44

Perhaps We are going to find out WHO the real Pam Gurney is or another rabid troll is then and I wonder who the four people she doorstepped that were there the night Madeleine went missing are...
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Judge Dread Sat 27 Dec - 18:04

winjoy wrote:An update from Sonia Poulton regarding her upcoming documentary:

Well done, Sonia Poulton... The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 307691

I look forward to seeing the documentary... The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 944533
Judge Dread
Judge Dread
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Male
Number of posts : 594
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Dec - 18:08

Oh Marky, I've got you in stereo - here and on the Maddie McCann Mystery forum - it's too much for me!

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346 The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Sat 27 Dec - 18:30

Like most of you here, I am looking forward to seeing Sonia's documentary. I wish it was to be available sooner than March! As to Marky - what on earth is he doing on this Forum?
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 27 Dec - 20:29

Looking at Sonia Poulton's tweets I see that on December 24 she received a tweet "Let's hope Carter Ruck don't get to you".

In response she answered the sender: "already had a tete a tete. If there's nothing to hide, there's nothing to fear, right?"
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Dec - 20:29

winjoy wrote:Like most of you here, I am looking forward to seeing Sonia's documentary.  I wish it was to be available sooner than March!  As to Marky - what on earth is he doing on this Forum?

you have a problem with that? The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346

ps. been around longer than you have.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat 27 Dec - 20:41

Not Born Yesterday wrote:Oh Marky, I've got you in stereo - here and on the Maddie McCann Mystery forum - it's too much for me!

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346 The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 294124
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  winjoy Sun 28 Dec - 0:14

Marky wrote:
winjoy wrote:Like most of you here, I am looking forward to seeing Sonia's documentary.  I wish it was to be available sooner than March!  As to Marky - what on earth is he doing on this Forum?

you have a problem with that? The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346

Take a look at the registration dates Marky....
winjoy
winjoy
Rookie
Rookie

Female
Number of posts : 130
Warning :

Registration date : 2013-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec - 7:07

winjoy wrote:
Marky wrote:

ask admin. The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 28 Dec - 19:04

FFS!!!!! My dads car is bigger than yours! I'm getting beyond cheesed off with this shit.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 28 Dec - 19:15

Marky wrote:
winjoy wrote:
Marky wrote:

Marky, if you're referring to the time you were here before you got banned for being a tit - it doesn't count.

fred wrote:FFS!!!!!  My dads car is bigger than yours!  I'm getting beyond cheesed off with this shit.

You and me both, why marky got let back in is beyond me, he hasn't changed. Winds everyone up then stands back feigning his innocence. Pathetic.

Oh, and The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sun 28 Dec - 19:21

Sorry forgot the The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346 I do apologise, and it can still go up anyones arse as for as I am concerned, no wonder people are leaving this group in droves, perhaps that is the idea behind all this shoite?
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Sun 28 Dec - 19:46

Yay Go Sonia girl The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 944533 The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 307691
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Sun 28 Dec - 19:57

Krisy22 wrote:

Yay Go Sonia girl The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 944533 The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 307691

Brilliant update. Sonia says people will be shocked when she reveals the name of someone supporting the McCanns. Bring it on, Sonia!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Badboy Sun 28 Dec - 20:01

WHOM IS `THE PERSON' WHOM IDENTIFY WILL SHOCK PEOPLE.
Badboy
Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 8852
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  margaret Sun 28 Dec - 20:56

Badboy wrote:WHOM IS `THE PERSON' WHOM IDENTIFY WILL SHOCK PEOPLE.

Nobody knows yet.
margaret
margaret
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4406
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 28 Dec - 21:35

Enthusiastically waiting to be shocked!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Mon 29 Dec - 3:15

Great job Sonia! Looking forward to this! It is about time that a real journalist did some investigating rather than regurgitating pink puke!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 29 Dec - 8:05

margaret wrote:
Marky wrote:
winjoy wrote:
Marky wrote:

Marky, if you're referring to the time you were here before you got banned for being a tit - it doesn't count.

fred wrote:FFS!!!!!  My dads car is bigger than yours!  I'm getting beyond cheesed off with this shit.

You and me both, why marky got let back in is beyond me, he hasn't changed. Winds everyone up then stands back feigning his innocence. Pathetic.

and what pray are we beyond cheesed off with girls? that i'm not buying into this sonia poulton thing? is that it? and that winds you up because you do? is that what this forum has become now? toe the line and don't disagree?  and as for why people are leaving in droves, try reading some of the posts. what scares me is some of those posters are eligible to serve as jurors. i'll leave it to you to work that one out.

The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346

oh, and The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 40481

Last edited by Marky on Mon 29 Dec - 9:44; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 29 Dec - 9:36

Marky wrote:
margaret wrote:
Marky wrote:
winjoy wrote:
Marky wrote:

and what pray are we beyond cheesed off with girls? that i'm not buying into this sonia poulton thing? is that it? and that winds you up because you do? is that what this forum has become now? toe the line and don't diagree?  and as for why people are leaving in droves, try reading some of the posts. what scares me is some of those posters are eligible to serve as jurors. i'll leave it to you to work that one out.

No, I think its more to do with the fact that you are just an irritating little tick, who takes pleasure in winding people up.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 29 Dec - 9:43

jassi wrote:
Marky wrote:
margaret wrote:
Marky wrote:
winjoy wrote:

and what pray are we beyond cheesed off with girls? that i'm not buying into this sonia poulton thing? is that it? and that winds you up because you do? is that what this forum has become now? toe the line and don't disagree?  and as for why people are leaving in droves, try reading some of the posts. what scares me is some of those posters are eligible to serve as jurors. i'll leave it to you to work that one out.

No, I think its more to do with the fact that you are just an irritating little tick, who takes pleasure in winding people up.

nope, just not part of the lynch mob. sorry about that. The Untold Story of Madeleine McCann - Page 2 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  jassi Mon 29 Dec - 10:58

No reason why you should be. You just have a tiresome way of expressing yourself, particularly with that silly smiley at the end of nearly every post.
jassi
jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next