Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

The Mirror :"News UK News Court case Frightened children, aged 6 and 7, left alone for hours while their mums went out PARTYING"- 13/01/2015

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Mirror :"News UK News Court case Frightened children, aged 6 and 7, left alone for hours while their mums went out PARTYING"- 13/01/2015

Post  frencheuropean on Tue 13 Jan - 15:46

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/frightened-children-aged-6-7-4971240?ICID=FB_mirror_main



frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1187
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mirror :"News UK News Court case Frightened children, aged 6 and 7, left alone for hours while their mums went out PARTYING"- 13/01/2015

Post  Krisy22 on Tue 13 Jan - 18:25

Absolutely disgusting. I would not except any excuses at all for what those women put those children though.

Every instinct says lock them up and throw away the key. The big problem is... are they going to be any safer in care. Of course you would like to think so... not very confident now though.

This seems to be happening more and more. What to do.

Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3380
Location : good old Oxfordshire no goats... lots of RAIN....
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mirror :"News UK News Court case Frightened children, aged 6 and 7, left alone for hours while their mums went out PARTYING"- 13/01/2015

Post  duncanmac on Wed 14 Jan - 21:47

So she left two children aged 6 and 7 and looks like she will be going to prison.
But the Macs leave three children aged 3 and 18 months and get treated as celebrities

duncanmac
Forum Addict
Forum Addict

Number of posts : 594
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-16

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mirror :"News UK News Court case Frightened children, aged 6 and 7, left alone for hours while their mums went out PARTYING"- 13/01/2015

Post  Not Born Yesterday on Wed 14 Jan - 22:22

The twins were 27 months old - so that's all right then!

Dreadful story about those two poor little mites in Stroud.

Not Born Yesterday
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6697
Age : 103
Location : Over the hills and far away
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mirror :"News UK News Court case Frightened children, aged 6 and 7, left alone for hours while their mums went out PARTYING"- 13/01/2015

Post  interested on Wed 14 Jan - 23:57

duncanmac wrote:So she left two children aged 6 and 7 and looks like she will be going to prison.
But the Macs leave three children aged 3 and 18 months and get treated as celebrities



And after the dog alerted to cadaverine, the McCanns hired lawyers and rejected the findings as worthless.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2422
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mirror :"News UK News Court case Frightened children, aged 6 and 7, left alone for hours while their mums went out PARTYING"- 13/01/2015

Post  chrissie on Thu 15 Jan - 9:39

interested wrote:
duncanmac wrote:So she left two children aged 6 and 7 and looks like she will be going to prison.
But the Macs leave three children aged 3 and 18 months and get treated as celebrities



And after the dog alerted to cadaverine, the McCanns hired lawyers and rejected the findings as worthless.

It really is unbelievable.

chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3285
Age : 55
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mirror :"News UK News Court case Frightened children, aged 6 and 7, left alone for hours while their mums went out PARTYING"- 13/01/2015

Post  jassi on Thu 15 Jan - 13:09

chrissie wrote:
interested wrote:
duncanmac wrote:So she left two children aged 6 and 7 and looks like she will be going to prison.
But the Macs leave three children aged 3 and 18 months and get treated as celebrities



And after the dog alerted to cadaverine, the McCanns hired lawyers and rejected the findings as worthless.

It really is unbelievable.

Not really. Their whole campaign and fund-raising activities are based on the presumption that Madeleine is alive and just waiting to be found. Anything that dispelled that idea had to be denied.

jassi
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 911
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: The Mirror :"News UK News Court case Frightened children, aged 6 and 7, left alone for hours while their mums went out PARTYING"- 13/01/2015

Post  Sponsored content Today at 13:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum