Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro or Anti......that is the question

4 posters

Go down

Pro or Anti......that is the question Empty Pro or Anti......that is the question

Post  kitti Thu 2 Apr - 14:10

Is SKY NEWS making a film about Madeleine McCann? - Report from Richard D Hall's meeting in Nottingham last night (1 April)
  Tony Bennett Today at 10:48 am

A McCann-sceptic unfamiliar with Richard Hall's work attended his meeting in Nottingham last night - part of his three-week nationwide tour.

He described the meeting as 'packed to overflowing'. During the first part of the meeting, Hall spoke about the Madeleine McCann case, and showed a short trailer from his new film. He asked the audience if anyone had heard of Wojcek Krokowski. No hands went up.  

But also of interest was news brought by a latecomer to the meeting who suddenly shouted out: "There's a SKY News team filming outside and they want to talk to you, Richard".

Hall apparently explained that he thought that a film crew might turn up, said he knew about them, and said he was not co-operating with them.

Sure enough, my informant tells me that he saw a female journalist, a cameraman and another person outside the venue filming, and talking to people out on the street.

Now, when I heard this, my mind immediately wandered to Sonia Poulton's forthcoming (?) documentary.

I remembered that Rosalinda Hutton/Cristobell had blurted out that Sonia had been 'commissioned' by a TV company to make a film about Madeleine - but wouldn't say by whom.

I also remembered that Sonia Poulton tweeted that she wanted a McCann-sceptic who would volunteer to talk to the media, promising that the newspaper concerned was willing to cover the facts of the case.

Then I remembered that within minutes of that tweet, Hutton had volunteered, then Poulton accepted her (without trying to get anyone else) - and the end result was that appalling article in Rupert Murdoch's Sun in which Hutton admitted, indeed boasted, that she was an 'anti-McCann bitch who got a 'buzz' from attacking other people'.

I also brought to mind that THREE TIMES in recent months Sonia Poulton has been invited by Rupert Murdoch's SKY News to pontificate about her generally 'airhead' views about this and that on SKY News' early morning chat shows.

I also recalled a recent photo released by Sonia Poulton of her and a cameraman - taken obviously by a third person - right outside the McCanns' front door - and I wondered how that was possible, given the McCanns' elaborate security arrangements.

So finally I asked myself: what was a SKY News team doing outside Richard Hall's talk in Nottingham?

Were they:

(a) persuaded by Richard Hall's previous film on Madeleine that there were hidden 'truths' about the case that desperately needed reporting?     

OR

(b) preparing a major hatchet job - maybe with Sonia Poulton's co-operation - on the many McCann-sceptics who discuss the case on the internet?

ON 28TH JUNE 2007, THE PROPHET DR GERALD MCCANN SAID: "I HAVE NO DOUBT WE WILL BE ABLE TO SUSTAIN A HIGH PROFILE FOR MADELEINE'S DISAPPEARANCE IN THE LONG-TERM".

kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Pro or Anti......that is the question Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pro or Anti......that is the question Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Pro or Anti......that is the question Empty Even after death.....she is STILL hounded

Post  kitti Thu 2 Apr - 14:13

Information reaches me that Channel 4 are preparing a film provisionally called 'Trolling' which is to be aired later this spring.

Further information suggests that they tried filming in the Leicestershire village of Burton Overy, where Brenda Leyland lived until hounded to death by Martin Brunt and his boss Jonathan Levy and assorted vicious pro-McCann Twitter trolls. Apparently the entire village blanked the Channel 4 team and refused to co-operate with them.

Now this seems to be a different venture from the one that Jenny Kleeman is engaged on, as that one appears to be more focussed on Madeleine McCann.

I am not sure now which of the two Sonia Poulton might be involved with - or perhaps neither if 'interestedobserver' is right.

@ jeanmonroe    I have had a quick look at Jenny Kleeman's website: http://www.jennykleeman.com/ and I would cheerfully concede that judging by those clips that she's put up, she has secured some very interesting and informative interviews with people.

But there are those stories that the mainstream media allow journalists to cover, and there are those that the mainstream media won't let them touch with a 10-foot bargepole.

How likely is it, for example, that Kleeman might be researching a documentary/article exposing all the dark antics of the McCanns' private investigators?  

ETA:  The poster 'Richard IV' has directed us to where Richard Hall (on CMOMM) has already mentioned Jenny Kleeman. Here is what he said:

I was approached by a journalist acting for the Guardian the other day. They are preparing an article (probably hit piece) on the fact that people do not think the media are asking the right questions in relation to the McCanns. They were desperate to get me on camera to make comments. They refused to agree to my conditions, which were mainly that they show me the piece before it airs so I can check it for accuracy - so I did not give them an interview. I suspect they are planning a hit piece on the "beliefs" of those who have found information on the internet about the McCann case. The journalist is Jenny Kleeman.

UNQUOTE
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :
Pro or Anti......that is the question Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Pro or Anti......that is the question Right_bar_bleue

Back to top Go down

Pro or Anti......that is the question Empty Re: Pro or Anti......that is the question

Post  Guest Fri 3 Apr - 12:33

well, whatever this turns out to be, you can be sure a lot of people are going to very cross about it.

Pro or Anti......that is the question 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Pro or Anti......that is the question Empty Re: Pro or Anti......that is the question

Post  jeanmonroe Fri 3 Apr - 12:42

Information reaches me that Channel 4 are preparing a film provisionally called 'Trolling' which is to be aired later this spring.
-------------------------------

Presumeably, not being 'biased' and all that, C4 will be 'airing' the 'vile, disgusting, life threatening, death threats' sent to BL by that 'ardent' PRO McCann 'supporter' Cindy Martin.

The 'ones' that were forwarded to UK Police, by an ex UK policeman, asking for them to be 'investigated', IMMEDIATELY!

As a UK citizen HAD been 'directly threatened, with death threats'

BL was 'found' dead, a day later, i believe.

Did the UK police 'protect' or 'try' to protect, BL after receiving 'advanced warning' (from their ex colleague) of these 'death threats' to BL.

I believe it's 'called' 'acting on information received'.........a fundemental 'criteria' for any UK policeman/policewoman/police force.

The police would 'react immediately' if they 'received' an advanced warning of, say, a possible 'bomb threat' wouldn't they? (searching, evacuations etc.,)

They would be remiss and negligent, in their 'duty', NOT to do so!

A police force, ANY police force, saying, "oh, we MIGHT get around to reacting, to that 'bomb threat' information, we've received, later" isn't going to 'cut it', is it?

Were the Leicestshire police force 'negligent' or remiss, in their 'duty' to investigate the 'direct death threats', to BL, and about not 'protecting' BL immediately AFTER she received 'direct death threats' and BEFORE she was 'found dead'?

The police can NEVER 'say' they were NOT 'informed' about these 'death threats' by an 'avid' PRO McCann 'supporter' TO BL...NEVER!

They knew, KNEW, but what did they DO, about it?

Pretty certain if the McCanns 'received' the same 'direct death threats' as BL 'had', the police would have had copious amounts of police, er, 'resources' at Rothley Manor within 'minutes'

Perhaps C4 will 'tell' us!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 10 Apr - 18:21

jeanmonroe wrote:The police can NEVER 'say' they were NOT 'informed' about these 'death threats' by an 'avid' PRO McCann 'supporter' TO BL...NEVER!

True. I think they did nothing...except call mccanns and ask if they are suffering because of some random tweets..'just tell what we can do for you' sort of..

UK TV doing anything to upset mccanns? I seriously doubt it. It will be the usual mccanns..victims..etc. imo. Same old.
If I have learned anything in this 8 years, it's: don't trust UK press/media. Ever.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 10 Apr - 20:44

weissnicht wrote:
jeanmonroe wrote:The police can NEVER 'say' they were NOT 'informed' about these 'death threats' by an 'avid' PRO McCann 'supporter' TO BL...NEVER!

True. I think they did nothing...except call mccanns and ask if they are suffering because of some random tweets..'just tell what we can do for you' sort of..

UK TV doing anything to upset mccanns? I seriously doubt it. It will be the usual mccanns..victims..etc. imo. Same old.
If I have learned anything in this 8 years, it's: don't trust UK press/media. Ever.

libel laws in the UK. toughest in the world.

Pro or Anti......that is the question 608891
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  kitti Sat 11 Apr - 11:18

Believe be, there is not journalist that is anti McCann ...not because they believe them or even like them but because a nice vile anti McCann juicy story is better than a boring pro story which won't sell many papers and make them lots off dosh.

Simple as that.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 11 Apr - 17:58

kitti wrote:Believe be, there is not journalist that is anti   McCann ...not because they believe them or even like them but because a nice vile anti  McCann  juicy story is better than a boring pro story which won't sell many papers and make them lots off dosh.

Simple as that.

In addition to the press, Madeleine has proven to be a nice little money earner not just for the McCanns, their lawyers and "investigators" as well.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down