Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Poor little darling

2 posters

Go down

Poor little darling Empty Poor little darling

Post  kitti Thu 2 Apr - 14:19

Statements by Maddie's nannies ,teachers or babysitters are noticeable by their absence and the few in the files paint the picture of an almost idyllic family. ..
Creche workers in Amsterdam have given their view of Kate and it resonates with me .,particularly in view of the fact that Kate has said that Maddie was a fractious child. I get the feeling that Kate never bonded with Maddie. .
The photo shows a toddlers group in Amsterdam where it is Gerry who is interacting with the toddlers and mothers while Kate sits some distance away. .
Interesting reading [it is a bit messy but well worth it]
Kate mccann stated in her book in chapter two, she did not work while they were staying in amsterdam and she had to look after Madeleine on her own.
The statement on a dutch horse forum say something else. This person herself is never asked to state anything to the police. She thinks older colleges(colleagues) would maybe asked some questions. Copy of this messages and translation see below.
poster fluffyfox
Ik heb maddy en haar ouders leren kennen toen zij voor werk naar Nederland kwamen. (Arts in VU ziekenhuis)
I became acquiainted with Maddy and her parents when they came to work in the Netherlands (Free University Hospital)
Maddy kwam bij mij op de crèche als klein baby'tje.
Maddy came to my creche when she was still a little baby. (rem. she'd have been just about 8 months)
Vanaf dag 1 was er iets met haar ouders waar ons hele team de kriebels van kreeg.
From Day one the parents behaved in a way which gave us the heeby-jeebies. (as I said before, anxious and annoyed)
Vlak na de geboorte van de tweeling zijn ze vrij onverwachts vertrokken.
Very soon after the birth of the twins they left quite unexpectedly. ( we know the twins were born in the UK, but as I said before leaving a whole month before fellowship ends is very strange).
Toen de vermissing in het nieuws kwam schrok ik me rot.
When the news of the abduction came on the news I was shocked to the core.
Ik ben ervan overtuigd dat de ouders absoluut niet onschuldig zijn en gezien hun achtergrond is een ongeluk bij/tijdens drogeren zeker niet uitgesloten. Hoeveel fouten worden er niet gemaakt door ervaren mensen.....
I am convinced that the parents are not innocent and taking their background into account and accident from/during administering of drug is definitely not excluded. A lot of mistakes are made by experienced people......
Ik hoop dat er ooit duidelijkheid komt en het recht zal zegevieren voor die kleine meid.
I hope that there will be clarification and that justice will win out for the little girl.
Dd 22-10-12 22:47
Translation:
I know maddy and her parents when they came to Netherlands for work. (Doctor in VU hospital)
Maddy came to me as a little baby on the nursery.
From day 1 there was something with her parents where our entire team the jitters of got.
Just after the birth of the twins they are quite unexpectedly left.
When the loss came in the news I was shocked me rotten.
I am convinced that the parents are absolutely not innocent and given their background is a accident at/during drugging certainly not excluded. How many errors are not made by experienced people. ....
I hope that there is clarity and the right will triumph ever for that little girl.
Geloof idd dat zij geen werk had hier nee. Maar weet dat niet helemaal zeker meer. Het is alweer zoveel jaar geleden.
Wat betreft maddy herinner ik me haar als rustig meisje wat wel af en toe verdriet had, maar dat is niet gek op die leeftijd. Opzich was ze altijd zo weer op haar gemakje als je haar even bij je nam of samen ging zitten met wat speelgoed of een boekje. Maar ik ken genoeg kids die op de crèche zich prima vermaken en thuis de boel terroriseren.
Kate kwam op mij wel altijd heel gestressed over en ik vermoede toen al dat ze een PN depressie had oid.
Ze kon met een ijzige blik binnenkomen en amper reageren op de groep, andere ouders of ons.
Alsof ze er niet helemaal bij was ofzo. (Vandaar vermoeden tot depressie)
Soms was haar interactie met maddy ook gewoon opvallend. Zij heeft de uitdrukking "je kind dumpen op de crèche" echt levend gemaakt. Kwestie van hallo en doei....
I believe that she had no work here. But I'm not absolutely sure. It's so many years ago.
As far as Maddy is concerned I remember her as a quiet girl who was rather sad from time to time, but that is not so strange at that age. On the whole she was always easily soothed if you came to sit by her or if you got some toys or a little book and sat next to her. But I do know of plenty of kids who are perfectly happy in the creche and terrorise home life.
Kate came - for me - always over as very stressed and I suspected even then that she had Post Natal depression.
She could come in with an icy look and would barely react to the group, other parents or us.
As if she wasn't really there (Hence the suspected depression)
Sometimes her interaction with Maddy was very noticable. She certainly made the expression 'dumping your kid in the creche' come to life. Just Hello and Goodbye.
dd 25-10-12 23:25
translation:
Faith idd that they do not work here had no. But know that not quite sure anymore. It's been so many years ago.
As far as maddy I remember her as quiet girl what had grief now and then, but that's not mad at that age. She was always so look back on her time with you if you took her here or together sat down with some toys or a booklet. But I know enough kids that the crèche be entertained and terrorize the whole thing at home.
Kate came on I now always very stressed about it and I suspected even then that they had a PN depression oid.
She could enter with an icy look and barely reacting to the group, other parents or us.
As if they were not entirely at was or something. (Hence suspicion of depression)
Sometimes it was her interaction with maddy also just striking. It has the phrase "dump your child on the crèche" really quickened. Issue of Hello and bye ....
Link to page on forum where those messages are:
http://www.bokt.nl/forums/viewtopic.php…
[b]The other remarks are simply to ask if she's been questioned by the police and she says no, also it's now so many years ago. One remark is simply how stunned the other poster must have been to see that beautiful face all over the news.[
:

The things THEY saw and what WE think.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Poor little darling Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Poor little darling Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Poor little darling Empty Re: Poor little darling

Post  kitti Thu 2 Apr - 14:23

The picture is taken in Amsterdam and Gerry is sitting at a table with other mums and Madeleine but KM is sitting behind on a chair, she is not interacting with anyone as if she doesn't want to be there.
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Poor little darling Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Poor little darling Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Fri 3 Apr - 6:26

The link is broken. The following statement is an understatement:

"She (Kate) certainly made the expression 'dumping your kid in the creche' come to life. Just Hello and Goodbye."
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down