Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  Badboy on Sun 19 Apr - 15:29

IF A PENSIONER DOES A PENSION RELEASE AND INVESTS IN WHAT THE DWP CONSIDERS TO BE RECKLESS INVESTMENTS ETC,THE DWP WILL NOT PAY THAT PERSON THE STATE PENSION BECAUSE OF THE SUPPOSED RECKLESSNESS.
SO BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU DO WITH A PENSION RELEASE SCHEME.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7737
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  fuzeta on Sun 19 Apr - 17:41

Hello Badboy, then I would suppose that they can go on to benefits, they surely will not let them starve. Many people make reckless investments that go wrong and many people have not paid into the state system or a personal system in the first place. They seem to get away with it, so why not pensioners?

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  Badboy on Sun 19 Apr - 18:41

IN ONE CASE A DWP ADJUCTIER(SP?) DECEIDED THAT A LOTTERY WINNER HAD FRITTLED(SP?)/SQUANERED HIS MILLION LOTTERY WIN,SO WASN'T ENTITLED TO BENEFITS.

Badboy
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 7737
Age : 50
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  fuzeta on Sun 19 Apr - 19:16

Well Badboy I still don't see how they can take a state pension off someone if they have paid their dues all their life to get one. Whatever they do with their private pension is surely nothing to do with it. Many people don't have a private pension to start with.

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  malena stool on Sun 19 Apr - 21:26

Badboy wrote:IF A PENSIONER DOES A PENSION RELEASE AND INVESTS IN WHAT THE DWP CONSIDERS TO BE  RECKLESS INVESTMENTS ETC,THE DWP WILL NOT PAY THAT PERSON THE STATE PENSION BECAUSE OF THE SUPPOSED RECKLESSNESS.
SO BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU DO WITH A PENSION RELEASE SCHEME.
Perhaps we pensioners could ask the wall eyed fiscal prat, Gordon Brown what he considers a sound and safe investment... Gold perhaps? The scaberous cretin sold the nation's gold to the Chinese in order to fund the Iraq war..

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13381
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  fuzeta on Mon 20 Apr - 10:15


fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  katertaif on Wed 22 Apr - 10:30

malena stool wrote:
Badboy wrote:IF A PENSIONER DOES A PENSION RELEASE AND INVESTS IN WHAT THE DWP CONSIDERS TO BE  RECKLESS INVESTMENTS ETC,THE DWP WILL NOT PAY THAT PERSON THE STATE PENSION BECAUSE OF THE SUPPOSED RECKLESSNESS.
SO BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU DO WITH A PENSION RELEASE SCHEME.
Perhaps we pensioners could ask the wall eyed fiscal prat, Gordon Brown what he considers a sound and safe investment... Gold perhaps? The scaberous cretin sold the nation's gold to the Chinese in order to fund the Iraq war..

Good morning young sir.

I assume that if anyone puts money into a venture - in other words invests it they do so with the expectation that this investment will make money. I have not heard of many normal people (apart from the Scabrous cretin) throwing money away.

So it seems to me that at the time, a normal person investing money is not acting in a wild and reckless manner. Of course there are high risk ventures with the possibility of high gains. Equally if you choose to put your money into something like that, you are willing to accept the risk that it may go belly up. That still does not constitute a reckless waste of money.

If recklessness with one's own money carries penalties such as that being proposed. It seems to me that a high percentage of those with their bums on the Green/Red leather seats would be arraigned yesterday. That is not even their money Let him who is without sin................


katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  malena stool on Wed 22 Apr - 19:18

katertaif wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Badboy wrote:IF A PENSIONER DOES A PENSION RELEASE AND INVESTS IN WHAT THE DWP CONSIDERS TO BE  RECKLESS INVESTMENTS ETC,THE DWP WILL NOT PAY THAT PERSON THE STATE PENSION BECAUSE OF THE SUPPOSED RECKLESSNESS.
SO BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU DO WITH A PENSION RELEASE SCHEME.
Perhaps we pensioners could ask the wall eyed fiscal prat, Gordon Brown what he considers a sound and safe investment... Gold perhaps? The scaberous cretin sold the nation's gold to the Chinese in order to fund the Iraq war..

Good morning young sir.

I assume that if anyone puts money into a venture - in other words invests it   they do so with the  expectation that this investment will make money. I have not heard of many normal  people (apart from the Scabrous cretin) throwing money away.

So it seems to me that at the time, a normal person investing money is not acting in a wild and reckless manner. Of course there are high risk ventures with the possibility of high gains.  Equally if you choose to put your money into something like that, you are willing to accept the risk that it may go belly up. That still does not constitute a reckless waste of money.

If recklessness with one's own money  carries penalties such as that being proposed. It seems to me that a high percentage of those with their bums on the Green/Red leather seats would be arraigned yesterday. That is not even their money Let him who is without sin................

Good evening my friend,

True to form our elected government of incompetents, fraudsters, perverts and drunkards are rearing their collective head yet again. This time they seek to involve themselves in deciding what the workforce may or may not do with their pension.

Pensioners have, over their working life contributed to the fund from which their pension is paid. It is not, (as our 'Honourable Members' regularly call it) a benefit, which can be stopped or started on the whim of the smooth talking felons in the Commons or semi-comatose coffin dodgers in the Lords.

These funds are a pensioner’s money by right, they are not handouts from light fingered expenses cheats who would be more fittingly situated in damp prison cells, rather than as you say, ‘on a Green/Red leather seats’ in Parliament or Lords.

Again, as you point out, they do not gamble or act recklessly with their money, heaven forbid their personal funds should be put at risk, for we never seem to hear of a MP of any political persuasion going through a bankruptcy procedure. (Although we regularly read of their involvement in scandals, theft and acts of perversion.

I would assume if by any chance, their funds were to be put at risk, they would probably rely on insider knowledge/trading to take the risk out of playing the market …..

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13381
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  fuzeta on Wed 22 Apr - 19:56

Well No one could have put it better than that Malena

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  malena stool on Wed 22 Apr - 20:08

fuzeta wrote:Well No one could have put it better than that Malena  
 Thank you fuzeta..

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13381
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  katertaif on Wed 22 Apr - 22:14

malena stool wrote:
katertaif wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Badboy wrote:IF A PENSIONER DOES A PENSION RELEASE AND INVESTS IN WHAT THE DWP CONSIDERS TO BE  RECKLESS INVESTMENTS ETC,THE DWP WILL NOT PAY THAT PERSON THE STATE PENSION BECAUSE OF THE SUPPOSED RECKLESSNESS.
SO BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU DO WITH A PENSION RELEASE SCHEME.
Perhaps we pensioners could ask the wall eyed fiscal prat, Gordon Brown what he considers a sound and safe investment... Gold perhaps? The scaberous cretin sold the nation's gold to the Chinese in order to fund the Iraq war..

Good morning young sir.

I assume that if anyone puts money into a venture - in other words invests it   they do so with the  expectation that this investment will make money. I have not heard of many normal  people (apart from the Scabrous cretin) throwing money away.

So it seems to me that at the time, a normal person investing money is not acting in a wild and reckless manner. Of course there are high risk ventures with the possibility of high gains.  Equally if you choose to put your money into something like that, you are willing to accept the risk that it may go belly up. That still does not constitute a reckless waste of money.

If recklessness with one's own money  carries penalties such as that being proposed. It seems to me that a high percentage of those with their bums on the Green/Red leather seats would be arraigned yesterday. That is not even their money Let him who is without sin................

Good evening my friend,

True to form our elected government of incompetents, fraudsters, perverts and drunkards are rearing their collective head yet again. This time they seek to involve themselves in deciding what the workforce may or may not do with their pension.

Pensioners have, over their working life contributed to the fund from which their pension is paid. It is not, (as our 'Honourable Members' regularly call it) a benefit, which can be stopped or started on the whim of the smooth talking felons in the Commons or semi-comatose coffin dodgers in the Lords.

These funds are a pensioner’s money by right, they are not handouts from light fingered expenses cheats who would be more fittingly situated in damp prison cells, rather than as you say, ‘on a Green/Red leather seats’ in Parliament or Lords.

Again, as you point out, they do not gamble or act recklessly with their money, heaven forbid their personal funds should be put at risk, for we never seem to hear of a MP of any political persuasion going through a bankruptcy procedure. (Although we regularly read of their involvement in scandals, theft and acts of perversion.

I would assume if by any chance, their funds were to be put at risk, they would probably rely on insider knowledge/trading to take the risk out of playing the market …..


A la Jeffrey Archer you mean?

katertaif
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 1283
Age : 72
Location : West Midlands
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2014-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  malena stool on Wed 22 Apr - 22:51

katertaif wrote:
malena stool wrote:
katertaif wrote:
malena stool wrote:
Badboy wrote:IF A PENSIONER DOES A PENSION RELEASE AND INVESTS IN WHAT THE DWP CONSIDERS TO BE  RECKLESS INVESTMENTS ETC,THE DWP WILL NOT PAY THAT PERSON THE STATE PENSION BECAUSE OF THE SUPPOSED RECKLESSNESS.
SO BE CAREFULL WHAT YOU DO WITH A PENSION RELEASE SCHEME.
Perhaps we pensioners could ask the wall eyed fiscal prat, Gordon Brown what he considers a sound and safe investment... Gold perhaps? The scaberous cretin sold the nation's gold to the Chinese in order to fund the Iraq war..

Good morning young sir.

I assume that if anyone puts money into a venture - in other words invests it   they do so with the  expectation that this investment will make money. I have not heard of many normal  people (apart from the Scabrous cretin) throwing money away.

So it seems to me that at the time, a normal person investing money is not acting in a wild and reckless manner. Of course there are high risk ventures with the possibility of high gains.  Equally if you choose to put your money into something like that, you are willing to accept the risk that it may go belly up. That still does not constitute a reckless waste of money.

If recklessness with one's own money  carries penalties such as that being proposed. It seems to me that a high percentage of those with their bums on the Green/Red leather seats would be arraigned yesterday. That is not even their money Let him who is without sin................

Good evening my friend,

True to form our elected government of incompetents, fraudsters, perverts and drunkards are rearing their collective head yet again. This time they seek to involve themselves in deciding what the workforce may or may not do with their pension.

Pensioners have, over their working life contributed to the fund from which their pension is paid. It is not, (as our 'Honourable Members' regularly call it) a benefit, which can be stopped or started on the whim of the smooth talking felons in the Commons or semi-comatose coffin dodgers in the Lords.

These funds are a pensioner’s money by right, they are not handouts from light fingered expenses cheats who would be more fittingly situated in damp prison cells, rather than as you say, ‘on a Green/Red leather seats’ in Parliament or Lords.

Again, as you point out, they do not gamble or act recklessly with their money, heaven forbid their personal funds should be put at risk, for we never seem to hear of a MP of any political persuasion going through a bankruptcy procedure. (Although we regularly read of their involvement in scandals, theft and acts of perversion.

I would assume if by any chance, their funds were to be put at risk, they would probably rely on insider knowledge/trading to take the risk out of playing the market …..


A la Jeffrey Archer you mean?

Ah, the man described by the Daily Star editor, Peter Hill as 'a proven liar, a cheat and a chancer, a man so arrogant that he thought he was above the law.'

Strangely, he retained his peerage title despite being sentenced to 4 years inside... If serving 2 years in an open prison where he was allowed out for lunches with his publisher is considered to be punishment... He finds himself in good company when he dons his Ermine and takes his seat in the Lords...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13381
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: PENSIONERS MIGHT NOT RECEIVE STATE PENSION IF YOU ARE RECKLESS

Post  Sponsored content Today at 9:44


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum