Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal

+15
kitti
frencheuropean
comperedna
malena stool
cherry1
wjk
chrissie
fred
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
tanszi
Judge Dread
saloongirl
Lioned
almostgothic
19 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 6 Empty Re: Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal

Post  interested Mon 5 Oct - 19:21

BINGO!!!! The total now is 50,005 - truly something to celebrate - well done everyone!!!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 6 Empty Re: Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal

Post  kitti Tue 6 Oct - 7:07

GoFundMe page 'mysteriously' disappears from Google search engine.

Now, being the sceptical person I am, is this a ploy to stop people donating to Mr AMARALS page.

Are the mccanns THAT scared off us?
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse Wed 7 Oct - 20:48

kitti wrote:GoFundMe page 'mysteriously' disappears from Google search engine.

Now, being the sceptical person I am, is this a ploy to stop people donating to Mr AMARALS page.

Are the mccanns THAT scared off us?

I think the answer to that is yes. So much had been raised and then Mr Lawton gave the fund some great publicity, so the McCanns had to do something!
AnnaEsse
AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18693
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 11 Oct - 20:20

I hope the Mark Souster controversy, which I've been reading about elsewhere, reflecting as it does on conflicting points of view, doesn't discourage people from continuing to donate to the Defence Fund for Mr. Amaral. (I've noticed the donations have not been coming in as steadily within the past couple of days.) Why can't people who profess to want justice for Madeleine in spite of their different theories, just unite instead of attacking others with crazy pot shots.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 12 Oct - 9:39

interested wrote:I hope the Mark Souster controversy, which I've been reading about elsewhere, reflecting as it does on conflicting points of view, doesn't discourage people from continuing to donate to the Defence Fund for Mr. Amaral.  (I've noticed the donations have not been coming in as steadily within the past couple of days.)   Why can't people who profess to want justice for Madeleine in spite of their different theories, just unite instead of attacking others with crazy pot shots.  

It's crazy isn't it?   It's a complete waste of time and space, viciously badmouthing each other, and it plays right into the gruesome twosome's hands.
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 5353
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post  joyce1938 Mon 12 Oct - 15:53

Yes I too agree pennylane ,this frequent bickering is futile ,just ignore what you don't like to hear ,its just not interesting to follow up eh ? joyce1938
joyce1938
joyce1938
Elite Member
Elite Member

Number of posts : 345
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-12-26

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 12 Oct - 16:42

joyce1938 wrote:Yes I too agree pennylane ,this frequent bickering is futile ,just ignore what you don't like to hear ,its just not interesting to follow up eh ? joyce1938

I personally think it's self defeating, and I suspect that when the viewing statistics are high on such threads, it's more likely our foes' rubbing their hands together with glee!
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 12 Oct - 16:45

joyce1938 wrote:Yes I too agree pennylane ,this frequent bickering is futile ,just ignore what you don't like to hear ,its just not interesting to follow up eh ? joyce1938

Yes "joyce1938" and "pennylane" I agree with each of you. These periodic disputes are embarrassing to those of us who want to get to the truth of what happened to cause Madeleine's death and the removal/disposal of her little body. Some of the debates that we are objecting to provide ammunition for the press and McCann supporters to further their slogan of "they are all nutters".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  pennylane Mon 12 Oct - 16:48

interested wrote:

Yes "joyce1938" and "pennylane" I agree with each of you.  These periodic disputes are embarrassing to those of us who want to get to the truth of what happened to cause Madeleine's death and the removal/disposal of her little body.  Some of the debates that we are objecting to provide ammunition for the press and McCann supporters to further their slogan of "they are all nutters".  

spot on joyce and interested
pennylane
pennylane
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next