Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal

+15
kitti
frencheuropean
comperedna
malena stool
cherry1
wjk
chrissie
fred
Krisy22
dazedandconfused
tanszi
Judge Dread
saloongirl
Lioned
almostgothic
19 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Empty Re: Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal

Post  wjk Mon 1 Jun - 12:15

cherry1 wrote:Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Fireworks-1_zpsw6hxfvyp

Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Images_zpshmzvcckz

YAY! Well done to all us TROLLS!!
Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 307691 Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 873702 Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 944533 Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :
Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Empty Re: Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal

Post  fred Mon 1 Jun - 15:30

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 1 Jun - 17:54

Nothing there fred.
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 1 Jun - 18:24

Thanks NBY x
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  tanszi Mon 1 Jun - 18:53

Yes we trolls are doing ok/ I a, so very pleased. I ll keep donating what I can when I can/ If the MSM picked this up properly I m sure there would be more for the FGund. Any excess he will donate, and I know he will. so Ill keep giving.
tanszi
tanszi
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3124
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Tue 2 Jun - 11:30

Thanks to the Daily Star   ( article on another thread)  
http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA

jumped now to 26 000   with very clear comments :

£60
Michael Shaw
0 mins ago
With thanks to The Daily Star
33£20
Alexander Cunningham
9 mins ago
Here's another £20 from me. Thankyou Daily Star for reminding us of how these horrid McCanns are being so vindictivbe towards Mr. Amaral.

22£8
Marian Grove
9 mins ago
Many thanks to Jerry Lawton and the Daily Star for highlighting what sick trolls can do.
88£15
Joey & Jeni Futz
31 mins ago
Is there anything more important than freedom of speech. Go get them Goncalo
1212£15
Ian Kirk
1 hour ago
As somone once said, 'there is no such thing as bad publicity'- so thank you Daily Star! - there seems to be lots of sick trolls around these days?.....how absurd they are! Leanne has shown great guts and determination in setting up this fund and by sticking together and remaining dignifed & measured in our comments, we can continue to help Dr Amaral. I was brought up to know the difference between right and wrong and what has been done to Dr Amaral is so wrong. Great that some of our police think the same - it means a lot! Keep calm and please carry on donating as and when you can....every pound counts. Onwards and upwards.

1212£15
Jean Aked
1 hour ago
Stay strong Gonçalo Amaral; an increasing number of people will make sure you are in a position to defend yourself and to fight back.

1414£10
Cheryl Moncrieffe
1 hour ago
Thanks to the Daily Star for reminding me that I am a troll! actually I am a disabled parent with a disabled child, here is £10 from out DLA, we cant really afford this but what price do you put on truth and justice, without it we have nothing!
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  dazedandconfused Tue 2 Jun - 21:59

Judge Dread wrote:
saloongirl wrote:Thanks also to the various newspapers who mentioned the two funds in their "troll" articles....and inadvertantly prompted hundreds of people to donate! What an own goal.

Imo... I don't think this was an own goal at all... I suspect it was the MSM's deceptive way of getting the news out about the fund without upsetting the proverbial McCann apple cart... Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 25346

I thought the same.
dazedandconfused
dazedandconfused
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2101
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 5 Jun - 21:15

£27,050 of £25k
Raised by 1,665 people in 1 month Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 944533

http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 7 Jun - 23:07

Recent donators are now further pledging for every mile that Kate McCann completes on her bike ride. What a great idea!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 8 Jun - 13:16

Brilliant idea!!
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 9 Jun - 18:37

People who are donating today are remembering Brenda Leyland on what should have been her birthday. Rest in Peace Brenda.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 10 Jun - 23:17

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 11 Jun - 18:19

28,000!!!! Well done everyone!!!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Mon 15 Jun - 12:27

wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Mon 15 Jun - 12:54

wjk wrote:Snr Amaral's appeal has been filed!

http://pjga.blogspot.nl/2015/06/update-appeal-filed.html

And the Fund is at £29,025 of £25k

Raised by 1,810 people in 1 month

http://www.gofundme.com/Legal-DefencePJGA
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Mon 15 Jun - 13:01

So very glad the fund is going so well. Anyone reading those posts... will recognize genuine people that just want justice for a gentleman doing his job.. Well done to everyone.x
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 15 Jun - 15:13

100 pound was donated about an hour ago to celebrate "Magnificent News of Appeal Filed" as the fund continues to grow. I'm delighted to read that the appeal has been filed today - great news.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Mon 15 Jun - 19:34

Update:-

15 Jun 2015 A Note of Gratitude

Dear friends,

Today, the 15th of June, my appeal against the sentence that has recently been produced in the trial concerning my book, "Maddie, A Verdade da Mentira", was filed at the Civil Court of Lisbon.

Now I serenely await the Appellate Court's decision, reaffirming my confidence in Portuguese Justice.

The wave of solidarity that was generated to support me has been very moving and makes me feel extremely humble. I am so very grateful to each and every one of you, who have supported me and continue to do so; none of this would have been possible without you.

Winston Churchill said: "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom; justice; honour; duty; mercy; hope."

Truth is also simple. It is truth that guides me, and it will continue to do so, in its simplicity and greatness.

Thank you very much.

Gonçalo de Sousa Amaral
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 15 Jun - 22:25

Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Tiddy_zps6ixtgnul
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Mon 15 Jun - 22:26

Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 Fireworks_theme_350_zpseh0ltvck
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 15 Jun - 23:26

Fantastic news!! At 30,000 plus that's three times what KMcC has been able to raise - and she still hasn't reached her target. What happened to all her believers?
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 16 Jun - 12:56

YAY! Fab news!! Brits raise thousands for Maddie cop's libel appeal - Page 3 307691
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 16 Jun - 14:39

Someone has recently donated as an interim payment based on the number of miles the "inspirational" mother has cycled up to this point.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 18 Jun - 20:57

31,000 pound!!!!! Kate's bike ride helped Dr. Amaral - there's some justice in that.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next