Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

George Galloway............

View previous topic View next topic Go down

George Galloway............

Post  Angelina on Thu 28 May - 17:46

is going to stand for London Mayor. OMG! Just what London doesn't need.

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: George Galloway............

Post  fuzeta on Thu 28 May - 19:04

Now now Angelina, lets have some Respect here.

fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Galloway............

Post  malena stool on Thu 28 May - 22:27

Angelina wrote:is going to stand for London Mayor. áOMG! á Just what London doesn't need.

He'll likely (or should) be in a prison cell for a couple of years if we can believe what is being printed in the media...

malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13376
Location : Spare room above the kitchen
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Re: George Galloway............

Post  Angelina on Fri 29 May - 12:51

fuzeta wrote:Now now Angelina, lets have some Respect here.

Hey...I hope you ain't disrespecting me here....'no wot ah mean Fuzz

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: George Galloway............

Post  Angelina on Fri 29 May - 12:51

malena stool wrote:
Angelina wrote:is going to stand for London Mayor. áOMG! á Just what London doesn't need.

He'll likely (or should) be in a prison cell for a couple of years if we can believe what is being printed in the media...

We can but hope!

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: George Galloway............

Post  fuzeta on Fri 29 May - 13:18

Angelina wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Now now Angelina, lets have some Respect here.

Hey...I hope you ain't disrespecting me here....'no wot ah mean Fuzz

I ain't disrespecting no one. I dunno wot u ona bout

Anyway do you think he stands a chance?


fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4182
Location : Beautiful Staffordshire
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Re: George Galloway............

Post  Angelina on Fri 29 May - 13:27

fuzeta wrote:
Angelina wrote:
fuzeta wrote:Now now Angelina, lets have some Respect here.

Hey...I hope you ain't disrespecting me here....'no wot ah mean Fuzz

I ain't disrespecting no one. I dunno áwot u ona bout á

Anyway do you think he stands a chance?


No! At least, I hope not!

Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2928
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: George Galloway............

Post  Sponsored content Today at 8:35


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum