Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star

+7
wjk
frencheuropean
jinvta
weissnicht
comperedna
mara thon
jeanmonroe
11 posters

Go down

Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star Empty Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star

Post  interested Mon 1 Jun - 23:45

Jerry Lawton's article dated June 1, 2015 appears in the Daily Star. I don't like the "sick" word but the article contains pertinent details about the fund as well as noting that cash poured in from "all over the globe" as well as mentioning the GoFundMe website. www.dailystar.co.uk
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :
Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star Empty Re: Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star

Post  jeanmonroe Tue 2 Jun - 0:01

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/445625/Madeline-McCann-Portugal-appeal-25K

Sick trolls raised £25k for McCann cop's court appeal

SUPPORTERS have given more than £25,000 to help a Portuguese ex-police chief fight a libel payout to the parents of Madeleine McCann.

By Jerry Lawton/Published 1st June 2015

It was revealed that 1,559 people, including trolls, have pledged donations via a website to Goncarlo Amaral’s appeal against a £357,000 order.

And one four-figure donation is allegedly from members of the Metropolitan Police in London, which is conducting its own probe into Madeleine’s disappearance in Portugal in 2007.

The donation to Mr Amaral’s fighting fund on website gofundme.com was credited to “MPS”, believed to refer to the Metropolitan Police Service.

MADELINE: Before she disappeared in 2007 [GETTY]

(before she 'WAS abducted', surely, Mr Lawton?)

“outraged at the way in which a senior investigating officer has been treated”

It is claimed the money came from “an anonymous but very large group of British police officers” said to be “outraged at the way in which a senior investigating officer has been treated”.

Mr Amaral was ordered to surrender the cash by a Portuguese court after accusing Kate McCann, 47, and Gerry, 46, of covering up their missing daughter’s death in a book about the case.

Leanne Baulch, 22, from Birmingham, said she launched the fighting fund in a “quest for justice” because Mr Amaral couldn’t raise the money.

She said cash had poured in from “all over the globe”.
--------------------------------------------

I 'hope' Mr L dosen't 'run into' one of those 'sick troll' MPS officers!
jeanmonroe
jeanmonroe
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1041
Warning :
Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-07-27

Back to top Go down

Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star Empty Re: Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star

Post  interested Tue 2 Jun - 0:57

I hope Star readers log on to the Fund website (as provided by Lawton) and read the profound passionate comments accompanying the donations made by the "sick" trolls.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  mara thon Tue 2 Jun - 8:31

It is apparent that anyone who does not believe the McCann fairy tales and who are convinced that a lot of whitewashing and corruption has gone on, and is still going on, are "sick trolls". Well if I am a "sick troll" then so be it because I don´t believe a single word uttered by the Mccanns and yes indeed I certainly think that a lot of whitewashing and corruption has always been rife regarding the McCann case and is still rife.
mara thon
mara thon
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 7076
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-21

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Tue 2 Jun - 12:42

Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star 929468 I'm a SICK TROLL and proud of it! Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star 929468
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Tue 2 Jun - 15:04

If you remove the words 'sick trolls,' which I agree seems essential to be put there for the Daily Star to be able to publish anything on the case without running into the 'usual trouble', it is a pretty decent, straight-written article. Pity there are not more of them in the MSM.
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 2 Jun - 15:28

The Fund is now registering over 26,000 and recent comments indicate donations are in response to the Star's article re "sick" trolls. Well done Jerry Lawton.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 2 Jun - 20:12

"McCann Sceptics Are Not The Sick Trolls" by Cristobell Unbound is available at www.cristobell.blogspot.com
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Wed 3 Jun - 6:58

People who donated should sue Lawton and Star for calling them 'sick trolls'
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  jinvta Wed 3 Jun - 7:21

If I am a sick troll for being sick of the money grabbing McCanns and the McCann worshipping MSM, then so be it. Go get 'em Goncalo!
jinvta
jinvta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1065
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Wed 3 Jun - 7:54

A funny comment at : http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga (26.356)

£10
"News on Sick troll
10 hours ago
Since the news broke yesterday in the Daily Star about the numbers of sick trolls,out of worry and concern I contacted my local health department for an update on this sickness.I was informed there are two stages to "sick troll".The first begins when the person reads the PJ files or other relevant information.They then become a "troll" .The second stage of this affliction begins when the person starts to question theories and voices their concerns.At this stage they develop " sick troll" .Other variants are "evil sick troll "or "vile troll".A spokesman said sick trolls are all displaying similar symtoms and traits.They include a dislike of injustice,the ability to form their own opinions and apparently they are not easy to dupe or manipulate.They hate cover ups,and are avid researchers and truth seekers.Other traits of "sick troll " is their ability to have empathy for their fellow man,they give generously and are able to show compassion and kindness to a Mr Amaral who has been treated unfairly.At present there is no signs of this epidemic slowing down and it's becoming widespread.The spokesman advised for all kindly "sick trolls" to continue pursuing truth and justice as the best course of action."Sick troll " is affecting people from all walks of life policeman,teachers ,carers ,pensioners,and even journalists.I asked him if he knew the origins of " sick troll" he said he believes it was first used as a phrase in the gutter press to manipulate,manage and silence people."
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  wjk Wed 3 Jun - 12:59

frencheuropean wrote:A funny comment at :  http://www.gofundme.com/legal-defencepjga              (26.356)

£10
"News on Sick troll
10 hours ago
Since the news broke yesterday in the Daily Star about the numbers of sick trolls,out of worry and concern I contacted my local health department for an update on this sickness.I was informed there are two stages to "sick troll".The first begins when the person reads the PJ files or other relevant information.They then become a "troll" .The second stage of this affliction begins when the person starts to question theories and voices their concerns.At this stage they develop " sick troll" .Other variants are "evil sick troll "or "vile troll".A spokesman said sick trolls are all displaying similar symtoms and traits.They include a dislike of injustice,the ability to form their own opinions and apparently they are not easy to dupe or manipulate.They hate cover ups,and are avid researchers and truth seekers.Other traits of "sick troll " is their ability to have empathy for their fellow man,they give generously and are able to show compassion and kindness to a Mr Amaral who has been treated unfairly.At present there is no signs of this epidemic slowing down and it's becoming widespread.The spokesman advised for all kindly "sick trolls" to continue pursuing truth and justice as the best course of action."Sick troll " is affecting people from all walks of life policeman,teachers ,carers ,pensioners,and even journalists.I asked him if he knew the origins of " sick troll" he said he believes it was first used as a phrase in the gutter press to manipulate,manage and silence people."

Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star 294124 Great comment! Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star 944533
wjk
wjk
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 7815
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-20

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 3 Jun - 15:45

"....first used as a phrase in the gutter press to manipulate, manage and silence people." Yes, the gutter press. I think the reporters from the Sun and Daily Star who have been monitoring the donations and comments to Dr. Amaral's Defence Fund for the purpose of mocking and ridiculing are the true "sick" trolls. Did these same newpapers mock and ridicule the people who contributed to the McCanns' limited company fighting fund eight years ago? No, not that I remember.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fuzeta Wed 3 Jun - 17:36

comperedna wrote:If you remove the words 'sick trolls,' which I agree seems essential to be put there for the Daily Star to be able to publish anything on the case without running into the 'usual trouble', it is a pretty decent, straight-written article. Pity there are not more of them in the MSM.

I agree comperedna. It seemed rather tongue in cheek to me.
fuzeta
fuzeta
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 4231
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 3 Jun - 20:34

never ceases to amaze moi how many of you slam the media. one time and one time only. if and when the gate is open they'll be down on them like a buzzard on a gut wagon.
Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Lioned Wed 3 Jun - 21:48

Dont amaze me anymore.Just look at the Express weather forecasts.May just as well read the Beano if you want to know whats really going on in the World.
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 3 Jun - 23:10

Marky wrote:never ceases to amaze moi how many of you slam the media. one time and one time only. if and when the gate is open they'll be down on them like a buzzard on a gut wagon.

If you mean the media will be down on the McCanns, that can't come soon enough for me....I've been waiting eight years for that to happen.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 4 Jun - 10:20

interested wrote:
Marky wrote:never ceases to amaze moi how many of you slam the media. one time and one time only. if and when the gate is open they'll be down on them like a buzzard on a gut wagon.

If you mean the media will be down on the McCanns, that can't come soon enough for me....I've been waiting eight years for that to happen.

indeed i do. Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star 25346
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 5 Jun - 20:54

Jerry Lawton made it known on twitter that - Journalists don't write headlines

He wrote the article, not the headline
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 5 Jun - 20:56

Never heard that expression before Sick trolls raised 25k pounds for McCann cop's court appeal - Daily Star 424625
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down