Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update on Sonia Poulton doco!

+6
winjoy
comperedna
Lioned
joyce1938
cherry1
fred
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Update on Sonia Poulton doco! - Page 2 Empty Re: Update on Sonia Poulton doco!

Post  kitti Mon 5 Oct - 7:48

winjoy wrote:Thank you for the link Not Born Yesterday...it was certainly a very brief trailer! I don't buy into Sonia being a pro myself. I think it took a lot of guts to ring Kate's doorbell! She sounded very nervous, and if she had been a pro I don't think that would have been noticeable in her voice.

You really think that wasn't staged?

Listen, KM has a glass door, she knows people loathe her, do you really think she didn't know about Poulton or wasn't made aware off her and she just opened the door...

It's a sprat to catch a mackerel ...it's the afterwards she is looking at not the documentary ....
kitti
kitti
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 13400
Warning :
Update on Sonia Poulton doco! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Update on Sonia Poulton doco! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-06-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 5 Oct - 8:43

I find it very hard to believe that, if this encounter happened, it would not have been plastered across the sycophantic tabloids - along the lines of Kate being hounded by a vile troll.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Mon 5 Oct - 13:51

Thank you for the link. Hopefully it will be interesting and not a damp squib as we have be used to over the years.

I reserve judgement on Sonia until I have seen the film. I still cant see the difference between door stepping K M and BL'

Always believe however much people are in the public eye or court the press... Your home should be your castle and respected as such. Just my opinion of course.

Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :
Update on Sonia Poulton doco! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Update on Sonia Poulton doco! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Mon 5 Oct - 18:31

I may be completely wrong - it's all so long ago now - but I have a feeling I remember that they had security cameras.     Wouldn't suprise me considering their situation.

Last edited by Angelina on Mon 5 Oct - 18:31; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left a word out)
Angelina
Angelina
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2933
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Krisy22 Tue 6 Oct - 9:51

Hi Angelina  

I can remember that.   Think it was stated it was top notch stuff too because of threats.   Hopefully all will be revealed soon.

I have stopped holding my breath about these statements. Update on Sonia Poulton doco! - Page 2 294124  So many thrown up over the years.
Krisy22
Krisy22
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 3382
Warning :

Registration date : 2008-07-27

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2