Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Madeleine McCann's mum says her twins know all about their missing sister and want her back

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Madeleine McCann's mum says her twins know all about their missing sister and want her back

Post  quickfingers on Wed 17 Feb - 18:35

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-mum-says-twins-7388908

quickfingers
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 659
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-06

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum says her twins know all about their missing sister and want her back

Post  interested on Wed 17 Feb - 19:09

I've today read the similar accounts of telling the twins "everything" in the Sun and Daily Mail. Compelling that the papers are stressing "everything" (in quotes no less). Interesting comments too in the Sun. The Daily Mail comments are obviously being heavily moderated; I submitted two which have not been printed (the second one was less critical than the first).

I hope she does a follow-up interview stating what the twins' reaction was when she told them (among other things) why she left them alone with their three year old sister when their parents went out to dine night after night. What did they say when she told them she refused to answer the 48 questions? What did they think about the British dog alerts?

I do feel sorry for the twins. Eleven year olds have access to the internet and in time they will have questions about "everything" they've been told.

In the meantime their parents must be happy the twins are doing well and raising money at school for the fund.

interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2395
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Madeleine McCann's mum says her twins know all about their missing sister and want her back

Post  Wintabells on Wed 17 Feb - 20:21

Boy, that son of theirs is the image of his father.

Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1328
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  AnnaEsse on Sat 20 Feb - 9:34

Well well, there's a novelty. Siblings of a missing child want her back.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse
Administrator
Administrator

Female
Number of posts : 18416
Warning :
0 / 1000 / 100

Registration date : 2009-09-23

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 17:58

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top