Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Katie Hopkins article

+10
fred
comperedna
weissnicht
cherry1
joyce1938
cass
Badboy
frencheuropean
maebee
quickfingers
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Katie Hopkins article  - Page 2 Empty Re: Katie Hopkins article

Post  Lioned Tue 23 Feb - 21:23

If you put a silly,arrogant but somehow articulate and slightly intelligent person into a padded room with 100 conundrums then chances are they will eventually find one that makes absolutely no sense at all.

As Basil Fawlty said " the game is up".
Lioned
Lioned
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 8554
Warning :
Katie Hopkins article  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Katie Hopkins article  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Wintabells Wed 24 Feb - 14:21

I don't agree that Katie Hopkins is accepting the abduction story. Her last line reads:

Maddie wasn’t lost because someone took her. She was lost because she was left to be found.

Rather ambiguous, but to me, she might as well be saying 'Maddie wasn't lost because someone took her. She's lost because she's been left somewhere to be found'.

No way does Hopkins believe Madeleine was abducted.
Wintabells
Wintabells
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1331
Warning :
Katie Hopkins article  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Katie Hopkins article  - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2011-02-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 24 Feb - 17:49

There is no way Katie Hopkins believes Madeleine was abducted. She states: "But I believe the truth is Madeleine McCann is never coming home. She is long gone. It is time to stop looking and stop imagining there is some happy ending to this sorry tale. Enough."

"Gone" - isn't that how Kate described Madeleine when she phoned her mother right after Madeleine went "missing"? "Gone" isn't a word I would use in a late night phone call to an elderly person in another country unless I knew for certain the child was dead. If Madeleine was indeed "missing", I would expect her to be found at any moment and that wouldn't necessitate advising grandparents in the middle of the night.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Thu 25 Feb - 19:01

Good news to hear that Katie Hopkins appears to be recovering. Is it too much to hope that she (or someone else in the U.K.) challenges the powers that be and question and expose the McCanns' involvement in Madeleine's "disappearance". When I read about the BBC and Westminster scandals, it appears a lot of people seemed to have "known" years ago about what was going on. It's close to nine years since Madeleine disappeared and the number of people who suspect the parents' involvement keeps growing but the press continue to paint the McCanns as the loving martyr parents. It is long past the time the press should wake up and read the official files and reach the obvious conclusion.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Mon 4 Apr - 23:59

According to the Daily Mail (April 4, 2016) "MailOnline columnist and TV personality Katie Hopkins to host weekly radio show for LBC".

"The controversial presenter joins the phone-in talk show's line-up to take over its Sunday morning programme from 10am to 12pm." Her show commences April 10.

I hope callers enquire about the "force" protecting the McCanns.

interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 5 Apr - 11:45

Twitter

Katie Hopkins ‏@KTHopkins 3m3 minutes ago
Kate and Gerry, please accept my open invitation to come on my @LBC radio show and have your say.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3457221/KATIE-HOPKINS-ll-never-know-really-happened-Maddy-parents-accept-share-blame-let-go.html
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 5 Apr - 14:52

chrissie wrote:Twitter

Katie Hopkins ‏@KTHopkins  3m3 minutes ago
Kate and Gerry, please accept my open invitation to come on my @LBC radio show and have your say.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3457221/KATIE-HOPKINS-ll-never-know-really-happened-Maddy-parents-accept-share-blame-let-go.html

Thanks "chrissie" - WOW, wouldn't that be something to hear!! I can't see the McCanns accepting the challenge/"invitation" though; it would be far too dangerous for them. Just imagine Katie Hopkins coming at Kate with the 48 questions and any answers being challenged. I wonder if they did show up would Clarence be there to run interference. I'd be amazed if they accept the chance to explain themselves, I doubt that is part of Gerry's further agenda.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  chrissie Tue 5 Apr - 15:45

interested wrote:

Thanks "chrissie"  -  WOW, wouldn't that be something to hear!!  I can't see the McCanns accepting the challenge/"invitation" though; it would be far too dangerous for them.  Just imagine Katie Hopkins coming at Kate with the 48 questions and any answers being challenged.  I wonder if they did show up would Clarence be there to run interference.  I'd be amazed if they accept the chance to explain themselves, I doubt that is part of Gerry's further agenda.

Hi interested, I doubt very much that it will happen but it will be interesting to see if they acknowledge it at all and issue any response.
chrissie
chrissie
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 3288
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Tue 5 Apr - 16:19

chrissie wrote:
interested wrote:

Thanks "chrissie"  -  WOW, wouldn't that be something to hear!!  I can't see the McCanns accepting the challenge/"invitation" though; it would be far too dangerous for them.  Just imagine Katie Hopkins coming at Kate with the 48 questions and any answers being challenged.  I wonder if they did show up would Clarence be there to run interference.  I'd be amazed if they accept the chance to explain themselves, I doubt that is part of Gerry's further agenda.

Hi interested, I doubt very much that it will happen but it will be interesting to see if they acknowledge it at all and issue any response.

I've heard the McCanns are not "on" Twitter but I'm sure they are aware of the invitation. If they don't respond, it would appear that would be leaving a stone unturned; after all they would be missing the opportunity to reach out to others to help in the "search". Their mantra from the beginning was that they would leave no stone unturned but something tells me that does not include Katie Hopkins. They'll not want to turn over that stone.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Wed 6 Apr - 20:35

After the reaction to Gerry's performance on TV today, somehow I doubt he will be accepting Katie Hopkins' invitation.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 1 May - 18:56

About an hour ago Katie Hopkins tweeted: "Thank you for all the kind messages regarding my show @LBC today"

Earlier chatter mentions BBC, Crimewatch and photo fits were criticized.

Did anyone get a chance to listen? I'd like to get an idea of her remarks (and callers' comments too).
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2