Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Missing Madeleine
Come join us...there's more inside you cannot see as a guest!
Missing Madeleine
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kate awarded an honour

+5
malena stool
cherry1
comperedna
frencheuropean
cass
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kate awarded an honour Empty Kate awarded an honour

Post  fred Fri 26 Feb - 7:37

fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 4927
Warning :
Kate awarded an honour Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate awarded an honour Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-08-25

Back to top Go down

Kate awarded an honour Empty Re: Kate awarded an honour

Post  weissnicht Fri 26 Feb - 8:13

UK is a weird country. Mad.

Look at the parlaments Queens 'hounour' list. Savile et all. Looks like list of VIP paedophiles.

Has Missing People Charity done anything else than hold gala dinners and done fundraising? What else do they ever do? I haven't seen anything. (except add some fake missing children on their webpage, I read somewhere)

Is the child tracking system something like this http://www.forbes.com/sites/thomasbrewster/2016/02/22/kids-texts-and-photos-leaked-by-uknow/#48a918dc7bbe

Child Tracker App 'Leaks 6.8 Million Texts, 1.8 Million Photos' From Kids' Phones
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 851
Warning :
Kate awarded an honour Left_bar_bleue0 / 1000 / 100Kate awarded an honour Right_bar_bleue

Registration date : 2009-09-10

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Fri 26 Feb - 9:16

Wonder why the'alert system' wasn't used for this boy, or even why there has been hardly any publicity for him??

http://portugalresident.com/desperate-mother-of-missing-portim%C3%A3o-boy-reveals-he-wants-to-become-a-chef
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Fri 26 Feb - 10:08

They will be in touch with the Vatican next with the intent of canonising this woman.

Saint Kate, Patron of the missing child.

photo mccanncandke.jpg

Case closed.
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Fri 26 Feb - 10:47

malena stool wrote:They will be in touch with the Vatican next with the intent of canonising this woman.

Saint Kate, Patron of the missing child.

photo mccanncandke.jpg

Case closed.
No doubt. I wonder when Cameron will make the a minister for child protection..and peer..and demand Queens honours for her and..what ever can be done for her.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cass Fri 26 Feb - 11:17

Something must be happening soon its gotta be we have seen this time and time again over the years.mind its the fist time in a long time that comments are allowed and not just the good ones . anyway is it turning of the press you decide ?? I think it's the start and I think that's all we can hope for balance reporting .in saying that I really think the press are taking the piss with these headlines .cos allowing comments is one way of getting back
cass
cass
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1654
Warning :

Registration date : 2010-05-18

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 26 Feb - 14:21

It's not the world but surely the people in it. While Kate gladly accepts all "honours" she continues to dishonour Madeleine by accepting them.
The good thing is the press is s-l-o-w-l-y coming around by allowing comments which allow people to vent their views of the facts, for example "no evidence of abduction".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 2839
Warning :

Registration date : 2011-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 26 Feb - 14:50

I hope someone makes Katie Hopkins aware of this 'award'.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  frencheuropean Fri 26 Feb - 16:17

Comments so far!:

Tell us what you think

Please sign up or log in to comment.
27 comments
Newest | Oldest | Top Comments
martin kershaw
1 hour ago

wow sun you really think a woman that wasn't able or willing to look after her child should have a reward like this ? she was having a meal and wine not even in the building of her kid, that is not a mother, that is a cretin and irresponsible being .. she is complicit in the disappearance by lack of responsibility at least.. You must stop supporting this anathema . I must admit I agree with some of the other comments that accuse her of being complicit of the disappearance.. why was she never ever punished for this ? . You know a title like woman abandons child when she was abroad , went for a meal and claims she was kidnapped would be your usual angle.. I feel for that kid for the sake of a drink and a meal she may be dead or at least suffering now .. and yet your support is unending ..
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
James Beswick
2 hours ago

Awards for good child care next for Stuart Hall, Gary Glitter, Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile next. One day the truth of what the McCanns did to their daughter will come out and all her supporters will look like mugs.
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
Jade Smith
2 hours ago

Add the "getting away with murder for so long award" goes to........
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
Moonk
2 hours ago

A complete disgrace that this woman is being praised for anything. Horrible person, horrible couple and 100% to blame for their poor kid going missing. The support this person receives is shocking and totally unjustified - she doesn't deserve sympathy from anyone. She certainly does not deserve any praise.

Wonder when they'll be looking to get public funding for their next holiday.
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
Yellow and Black
3 hours ago

Not what you know but who you know.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
mccannpjfiles mccannpjfiles
4 hours ago

McCann case.

search

McCann PJ Files

search

Pamalam

FlagShare
RecommendReply
No Abduction
4 hours ago

DOGS DON'T LIE...
FlagShare
RecommendReply
mccannpjfiles mccannpjfiles
4 hours ago

Sorry but I have not heard of “Stephen Wynard Award” I can’t find anything on Google search.

Is it possible you mean Stephen Wynyard, if so is he not the person that paid Kate McCann £100 thousand pound towards legal fees, when she was made arguido.
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
No Abduction
5 hours ago

That's the comments starting to ''go missing'' (pardon the pun) McCann or the odious, habitual LIAR Mitchell must have been on the phone...
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
No Abduction
5 hours ago

Let's all hope that the (ex) Portuguese cop, Goncalo Amaral wins his appeal against the ''decision'' (who made that one I wonder ?) that went against him. If anyone DESERVES an award, not to mention his life back, it's him. Unfortunately it's nothing new in Britain that awards are given to LIARS...
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
djbux
6 hours ago

I repeat....what about Ben Needham's mother and her family???? She has strived for years to try and find her abducted son with very little outside help until recently and she will never give up. Also, there are lots of parents who's children have gone missing and who struggle with that fact every day...to single out a specific two is to belittle the situation of all the others.
FlagShare
4RecommendReply
Yellow and Black
3 hours ago

@djbux The difference between these two cases is despite the McCanns negligence they have friends in high places whereas Ben's mother hadn't
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
rachel davies
7 hours ago

Congratulations to Coral Jones. My heart bleeds for both children. The only thing Kate Mccann should be getting is a.... life sentence, for making up a story of leaving her daughter to cover up what really happened to her the day before they declared her missing. Our government will eat humble pie when the truth is told.
FlagShare
5RecommendReply
No Abduction
6 hours ago

@rachel davies I hope and prey you are correct about the TRUTH coming out but I wouldn't hold my breath. For one example look at SaVILE who was boxed and dispatched before we knew anything. As you said, congrats. to Coral Jones. This other ''mother'' deserves NOTHING. She NEVER SEARCHED for her own daughter on the night she went ''missing'' because she new it was pointless. This is the ''mother'' who made her daughter a ward of court, thus discarding all responsibility for her, This is the ''mother'' who refused to co-operate with Portuguese police and REFUSED to answer 48 questions then freely ADMITTED to hampering the investigation by not doing so. I could go on for a week but I'm starting to feel SICK...

FlagShare
3RecommendReply
Fobie Wobie
8 hours ago

What an utter disgrace that this liar is given an award for being negligent in the care of her own child.
FlagShare
8RecommendReply
Steve Freeman
8 hours ago

This women has had her child abducted for goodness sake. Say what you like about the circumstances just imagine how she feels for a minute.

I'm sure the knowitall's commenting on this thread are perfect parents and deserve their own reward, but when she goes to sleep tonight her child will still be missing. Our children will be fine tonight, but I hope you guys will sleep better in the knowledge you've made a smug comment towards someone who's hurting, and her child will still not be there in the morning.
FlagShare
1RecommendReply
Fobie Wobie
8 hours ago

@Steve Freeman The evidence points to the child NOT being abducted.
FlagShare
4RecommendReply
CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT
7 hours ago

@Steve Freeman Your point is irrelevant, I have said 100 times the victim here is the child and not the parents. There is no such thing as a perfect parent.... However the hypocrisy that one of the people responsible either directly or indirectly is getting this award for dedicating time and basically being paid through donations to the fund is a joke of epic proportions...

It is as if a accused paedophile got awarded a knighthood for children's charity work --- hhhmmmm now where did I see that News Headline?
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
mick jones
5 hours ago

@CTRL-ALT-DEFEAT @Steve Freeman i do not know any responsible caring parent who would do what the mccanns did - it is inexcusable and they should be in jail - i dread to think what happened to that poor child - and the mccanns are lucky the other younger one was not abducted too - THEY ABANDONED THEIR CHILDREN IN UNLOCKED ACCOMMODATION ALONE TO GO OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME - INEXCUSABLE
FlagShare
4RecommendReply
Stephen Pritchard
1 hour ago

@Steve Freeman As you put, "our children will be fine tonight" Why is that? Perhaps because as parents, our number one priority is our kids safety, not a night on the tiles. If we want a night out without the kids, we all make sure the kids are left with someone trustworthy and reliable and not leave them alone in an apartment with the door unlocked in a foreign country. If the McCanns had done that back home in the UK, the police and social services would have been involved and prosecutions for abandonment would have been pressed. This irresponsible parent gets an award for her negligence.

Kate McCann would not have been so dedicated to the cause of missing children, if poor Madeline hadn't gone as a result of her and her husband's negligence, would she?

Smug comments? I don't think so. The only thing the McCanns deserve is jail time.
FlagShare
RecommendReply
chiangmai1
9 hours ago

an award for lying and not answer questions about what she done.something wrong here
FlagShare
5RecommendReply
Matt mould
10 hours ago

So she gets an award for going out on the lash whilst her kids getting abducted ? the whole sorry story is all wrong! dodgy dodgy couple
FlagShare
5RecommendReply
rachel davies
7 hours ago

She didn't go on the lash they pretended too so as An alibi for her so called dissapearance this child was never left alone x
FlagShare
2RecommendReply
No Abduction
6 hours ago

@rachel davies Spot on. NO NEGLECT = NO ABDUCTION
FlagShare
RecommendReply
robw71
10 hours ago

Is this a f## p###take
FlagShare
5RecommendReply
Mary Donohoe
10 hours ago

This is a hideous joke, getting an award after leaving children alone, just to go out with pals, sooooo wrong...
FlagShare
6RecommendReply
jbird65
10 hours ago

That vile McCann woman should be behind bars, not getting an award of any sort. Pity she wan't as dedicated to her kid while she had the chance.
FlagShare
8Recommend
frencheuropean
frencheuropean
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Number of posts : 1203
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-11-02

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 26 Feb - 18:41

WOW!! The Sun has allowed a comment from "No Abduction" which includes a direct link to the latest post on the Laid Bare blog.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Fri 26 Feb - 19:54

That's great.

Put a few videos on their facebook page, Truth of the Lie and the Dogs Don't Lie.
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Number of posts : 6529
Warning :

Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Fri 26 Feb - 20:38

You can't make this stuff up.

The Minister for Preventing Abuse, Exploitation and Crime Karen Bradley received an award from Sir Bob Geldof for her work to promote the Child Rescue Alert.

This comes from the website of the Home Office of Karen Bradley MP (Gov. UK).

The Minister for Preventing Abuse, Exploitation and Crime TOGETHER with Kate McCann getting awards.........I give up!
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 27 Feb - 14:55

interested wrote:You can't make this stuff up.

The Minister for Preventing Abuse, Exploitation and Crime Karen Bradley received an award from Sir Bob Geldof for her work to promote the Child Rescue Alert.

This comes from the website of the Home Office of Karen Bradley MP (Gov. UK).

The Minister for Preventing Abuse, Exploitation and Crime TOGETHER with Kate McCann getting awards.........I give up!
I know how you feel :/
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  comperedna Sat 27 Feb - 17:04

Kate awarded an honour by one of her own iffy bankrollers? Well waddya know!
comperedna
comperedna
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Number of posts : 865
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Feb - 18:01

Looks like there could have been a misspelling in the Sun and the guy mentioned could be Stephen Winyard who put money into the Fund before

article from last year

http://www.peeblesshirenews.com/news/13591084.Child_Rescue_Alert_at_Stobo/

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scots-tycoon-attacks-scurrilous-allegations-as-he-comes-out-as-mccanns-secret-funder-1-703067
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 27 Feb - 18:23

A tweet from Katie Hopkins (about 9 hours ago): "McCann wanted 1 million to sign up to Child Rescue Alert with @ The Sun. Still 965,000 off target. Brits will not back the face of negligence." She has received dozens of support tweets in response.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Feb - 18:29

A great tweet from Katie, good she is still going and hopefully will write more

Interesting find from someone here - scroll down to near end - re Stobo Castle

http://textusa.blogspot.co.uk/2016/02/tide-change.html?m=1
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sat 27 Feb - 18:46

cherry1 wrote:Looks like there could have been a misspelling in the Sun and the guy mentioned could be  Stephen Winyard who put money into the Fund before

article from last year

http://www.peeblesshirenews.com/news/13591084.Child_Rescue_Alert_at_Stobo/

http://www.scotsman.com/news/scots-tycoon-attacks-scurrilous-allegations-as-he-comes-out-as-mccanns-secret-funder-1-703067
He also supported mcs legal fund with £ 100K like Branson. All for lawyers. I can only think..for lawyers to sue people, as mcs have never been charged.
All his involvement with mcs since 2007, make the 'award' a complete joke.
As he is involved on that 'child track' stuff...it's business. Wonder how much he pays k8 for it all. Never mind ..as k8 is promoting his app, giving her an 'award' works as free advert & PR.
As I said...complete joke.
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  cherry1 Sat 27 Feb - 18:54

This was posted on one of the groups re the Child Rescue Alert

Kate awarded an honour Mp%20alert%20sam_zps5pabzs0y
cherry1
cherry1
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Female
Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  fred Sat 27 Feb - 19:23

This was on FB earlier:-

One of our readers, Anonymous at 27 Feb 2016, 09:03:00, has submitted a comment that just said “Look at what I found!” and a link.
The link took us to a swinger website.
As experience as shown us, we have against us people who are without any scruples or sense of decency, so to protect the private details of those appearing in that swinger website we thought best not to publish the link provided by the reader.
Instead we opted to use a screengrab:
A swinger, saying the following “Hi we are staying at stobo castle 19th feb looking for some company. Anyone around or can point us in the right direction? Cheers”
Stobo Castle is owned by Stephen Winyard, assumed patron of the McCanns and as of this past week a permanent presence in their Rothley household via a Missing People award with his name given to Kate McCann.
We have been accused in the current post by a commenter that we just “point to the files and go 'what do you make of this'”. We assumed that was exactly what we did. We showed readers things on the files and elsewhere and then allowed the readers to make up their own minds about what we showed.
Exactly as we will do with the above statement in the website from the swinger.
Reader, what do you make of this?
We would like it to make it very clear that the hotel owner may be unaware of such events and is in no way responsible for the individual private behaviour of the guests, so we are making no allegation against Stephen Winyard.
Also, as we have said, we have done our best to protect the private details of the people in that website. However, we are aware that if someone is dead set on finding this website and this webpage will eventually be able to do so.
That is not of our doing or responsibility and whoever does it is the only one responsible for the use of the information found.
fred
fred
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sat 27 Feb - 20:09

If my child was "missing" I don't think any of my friends would assume I needed funds for legal fees. And yet the McCanns had at least two generous patrons who came forward right out of the gate. It makes me think they knew the McCanns would be facing far more serious charges than negligence. I does make me wonder about all the activity/circumstances of the holiday that might have to be covered up to protect the reputation of this bunch of doctors, although I've never been convinced of the "swinging" aspect of the holiday.
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 28 Feb - 11:45

interested wrote:If my child was "missing" I don't think any of my friends would assume I needed funds for legal fees.  And yet the McCanns had at least two generous patrons who came forward right out of the gate.

I find this one of the oddest thing about mccann supporters. Specially as mcs have never been charged. But they throw the money for lawyers anyway. Lawyers used for what exactly? I don't get it. Why?
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  weissnicht Sun 28 Feb - 14:14

seriously...WTF is wrong with UK?

http://anncoffeymp.com/sign-up-for-child-rescue-alert-and-save-lives/

Wednesday February 24

The mothers of Madeleine McCann and April Jones will come to the House of Commons today (Wednesday) to encourage people to sign up to Child Rescue Alert. etc etc
weissnicht
weissnicht
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  malena stool Sun 28 Feb - 15:36

weissnicht wrote:seriously...WTF is wrong with UK?

http://anncoffeymp.com/sign-up-for-child-rescue-alert-and-save-lives/

Wednesday February 24

The mothers of Madeleine McCann and April Jones will come to the House of Commons today (Wednesday) to encourage people to sign up to Child Rescue Alert. etc etc

Quote from article....

Ms Coffey said:

“When a child goes missing and their life is believed to be at immediate risk, every second counts and every pair of eyes helps – your support it vital.
“Statistics show that the initial hours after a child is abducted are crucial and a sighting by a member of the public could make the difference between life and death.
Unquote.

No mention here of parents of missing children; laughing and joking, talking football with investigators, going jogging, playing on computer and refusing to answer 48 essential questions asked by the police investigating the child's absence.
Quite plainly everything the parents did was correct, in Ms Coffey's opinion..... (For what that particular opinion is worth.)
malena stool
malena stool
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Male
Number of posts : 13924
Warning :

Registration date : 2009-10-04

Back to top Go down

Post  interested Sun 28 Feb - 18:38

I know this is awards season, but I wonder why the mother of April Jones would allow herself to be implicated with the other mother who is known to have aided and abetted in making sure Madeleine is not found by refusing to answer 48 questions related to her "disappearance".
interested
interested
Platinum Poster
Platinum Poster

Warning :

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next